News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Diner Stories

• 6 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
The Diner Stories
« on: November 29, 2021, 03:11:34 AM »
Some of the later chapters of THE DINER stories have jumped back to the top of the Catfight Stories list.  If you are looking around for the earlier chapters all the links are in my profile.

Rich

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: The Diner Stories
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 03:35:22 AM »
Rich,
I suspect your series will resurface from time to time as new readers discover them. Have you considered reposting the entire series in one thread (e.g. “The Diner Anthology”)? This will assure all of the chapters stay together in posterity for future readers. I think considering the quality and uniqueness of your series, it’d be worth the time and effort.
Kiva
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 04:05:21 AM »
Have you considered reposting the entire series in one thread (e.g. “The Diner Anthology”)? This will assure all of the chapters stay together in posterity for future readers. I think considering the quality and uniqueness of your series, it’d be worth the time and effort.
Kiva

Thanks for the suggestion Kiva! That doesn't sound too hard to do as long as there is no word limit to posts.  But it does sound a bit egotistical....LOL!

Rich

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 07:44:14 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion Kiva! That doesn't sound too hard to do as long as there is no word limit to posts.  But it does sound a bit egotistical....LOL!

Rich

I doubt anyone would think that. Anyone who read The Diner series knows it belongs in the Catfight Story Hall of Fame and should be preserved as a whole. Plus, you may blame me and say I requested it. Lol. If you do consider it, it may be easiest to post the first chapter first, then each subsequent chapter as a Reply.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 08:36:18 PM »

[/quote]

Anyone who read The Diner series knows it belongs in the Catfight Story Hall of Fame
[/quote]

Kiva!

You are much too kind!  You are giving me a big head.

Rich

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2021, 08:36:49 PM »
Look at this way, Rich. Your legions of admirers will appreciate you more for organizing the stories in an easy to find and enjoy collection.

Offline Donnafights

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 04:46:10 AM »
Love that series! Thought about doing one with the daughters though?