News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Leeann54 vs Vanna White catfighting for Boche attention in bed

• 32 Replies

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Re: Leeann54 vs Vanna White catfighting for Boche attention in bed
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2021, 03:06:16 PM »

Time to finished this bitch off .make her scream out who is taking boche to the bed. As i keep slamming my foot down into Vanna pussy repeatedly as I  hear her screaming for me stop. Then I let go of her legs letting them drop to the floor. As vanna is holding her battered pussy with both hands and just laying on the floor moaning.
I DRop to my knees and spread The pathetic bitch  legs wide apart and start to slide three fingers into her pussy and two up her ass. And start to twisting and maul both with my claws. Vanna body starts to quier as she yells to me .please stop leeann you are hurting me please i had enough owwwwwww i ask her who is taking boche to the bed and who is the better woman
 Vanna says yes you are the better woman please no more I give i give  and who is having boche.  Vanna sceams you are leeann

I stop clawing  and start to pin her down and started to smother vote with my pussy as she is thrashing her legs around  poor vanna you love the taste of my pussy  bitch  after 10min i reverse the smothering and sitting my ass on her face lifting up to hear her gasping for air  saying i guess you know who is the better woman.  You will not mess with me again you pathetic whore. Vanna suddenly falls limp and stops moving.

I get off her and standing over vanna i push her body poor vanna is sleeping.  Walking over to Boche i grab his hand and we start to walk over to the bed.

The rest of the story. I will leave to the freecatfight members imagination
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2021, 03:35:26 PM »
lol….Vanna, you LOSER….. spell THAT!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2021, 01:26:17 PM »
Well done Leeann54.  Thanks for sharing this.