News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CHAMPIONSHIP MATURE CATFIGHT (over 40) : Martha -champ Vs. Nancy - challenger

• 23 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Nancy  : 48 y/o 5"8 148p

Martha : 53 y/o 5"6 157p

Who will win this nasty catfight ?

{alt}

{alt}

VOTE HERE :

http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark?pollID=1093961&sparkKey=3f533af15cee7f7a3e86044b8e985a07b0

NOTE :

VOTE FAIR THE STRONGER WOMAN !

Martha is an exceptional mature fighter ,but Nancy believes that she can take her...Both look strong @ powerful ladies! WHO"S THE STRONGEST?

Martha is strong and exp mature catfighter probably  the strongest  in the mature catfight scene. Martha is feared. This fight is  a much awaited clash, since Martha had became the most feared woman around. Everyone said that only Nancy could stand any chance in facing the title holder in mature catfight (over 40), and many thought that Martha provoked the fight only to prove  who”s  the best woman in MATURE CATFIGHT !!
"I am very excited that this catfight has been arranged, as it is the catfight fans wanted and the one I look forward to seeing myself,this fight has all the makings of a “Fight of the Year” candidate and I think i will de-throne Martha and become the <mature-catfight> Queen." said Nancy.
“I am confident that I am the fighter to take down the new challenger and I believe I will be victorious”  said Martha
What makes this mature catfight extra exciting is the fact that both are  real catfighters with great exp and stamina so it is a huge amount of pride at stake between these  two  rivals.
SO THE CATFIGHT COMMUNITY (this arena plus other catfight yahoo groups ) WILL DECIDE OUR MATURE CATFIGHT QUEEN IN A FAIR FIGHT : a catfight to the finish and the stronger mature lady winning this <title> ! ! !Please feel free to leave any comments describing why you think your favourite mature lady would be a better catfighter than her opponent. Thanks  [/b :D  :)

« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 01:49:10 PM by bilboy12001 »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Zulu

My vote went to Nancy, any woman who has nipple rings must be able to stand pain, quite besides that i think she is a better and tougher fighter than Martha

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Get ready to crown a new champion. After a tough back & forth battle in the beginning, Nancy gradually wears Martha down, toys with her, and then throws the current champ around like a ragdoll. Martha is stripped,humiliaited, and unable to defend herself.

Zulu

Nancy has age on her side to, Martha is 5 years older which may be a factor in a long vicious catfight to the finish

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
I hope Nancy Rips her tits off!!!
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline maggie44

• I love catfights!
Definitely Nancy...go on girl...end the champ's reign!

Offline billc

• God Member
"  Both women were rolling in the dirt and trying to hit the other with little success. I saw that Martha actually managed to fish hook Nancy by getting her fingers inside her mouth and ripping at her face, Nancy very clearly snapped her mouth shut and bit on her assailants hand. Martha screamed at this and momentarily forgot her battle to shake her hand and work it off. Nancy took the chance to rake her fingernails right down Martha's cheek and I could see the red furrows as they were scratched on the older woman's face. "

It seems that Nancy has a slight lead of 6 votes ,as we go to the middle  of the catfight.
The big fact is that first time i see Martha losing (be dominated) after a long time !
There are 2 possibilities :

Martha to fight back and be a ding dong battle (closing the gap in voting)    or

Nancy to force a submission (increasing her lead in voting)

Its very hard to predict which one of the possibilities will prevail !

marlene49

I vote for Nancy - then I can have my chance at her!

Offline olga2

Get ready to crown a new champion. After a tough back & forth battle in the beginning, Nancy gradually wears Martha down, toys with her, and then throws the current champ around like a ragdoll. Martha is stripped,humiliaited, and unable to defend herself.

{alt}

Hhhmmm...Martha is in real trouble !   :D

Amie

This would be like watching my mom fight.  Nancy does look tough but I'll go with Martha cause Mom's a brunette too.

Offline billc

• God Member
This great Championship Mature Catfight goes to the end (finale).It ends tomorrow at noon local time.
Martha is fighting back like a tiger to reverse the fight and retains her title , while Nancy trying everything to hold on...
Please any of you that you havent voted yet , please cast your VOTE!
thxxx :D

Offline cfight

• God Member
What will these two women wear for their fight? I like to see them in bras, panties and thigh high stockings. It will be a brutal fight as the two will be going at it with hair pulling and tit grabbing. A lot of rolling around on the floor as each tries to keep the other on her back. By the end of the fight bras and strands of hair will be on the floor, stockings down to their ankles. Martha wins in an upset.

Offline billc

• God Member
 THRILLER IN CHAMPIONSHIP MATURE CATFIGHT   ;D :D ;)

The one thing about this great fight ; my dad saying to me (as we watch it): "Someone is going to get killed here if it isn't stopped". ::)

Offline billc

• God Member
 FINAL SCORE : MARTHA - NANCY = 103.104
 NANCY IS THE NEW MATURE CATFIGHT CHAMPION 
World champion and long time ruler Martha suffered her first defeat .
Truly great fight this one ! ! !
Amazing display of determination and stamina!
NANCY won her world title and earned her deserved big win against Martha.
That was a tough tough fight nearest to the last sec ,to find Nancy leading with the narrowest difference : ONLY 1 VOTE ! ! ! (points win)
Do people think Martha is stronger than Nancy..? No way.
Martha is a <pitbul > who is naturally 9lbs heavier than Nancy's natural weight. Nancy will have to use her speed (remember, Martha isn't slow) and her catfight skills.
Martha is a true warrior and she proved it another time here,coming back from NOWHERE (she was behind 6 or 7 votes during the poll).
Nancy is a legend too and was awesome .
The whole country would be talking about Nancy and Martha, even people who didn't really like/understand women"s catfighting.
BRAVO LADIES ! ! ! :-* :-*

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
Congratulation for Nacy, You will good rival and your won. against congratulation for you is better women.