News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ROOKIE/NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR

• 80 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
ROOKIE/NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR
« on: July 25, 2015, 03:02:07 AM »
WELCOME TO THE ROOKIE/NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR POLL....THIS IS AN ANNUAL  EVENT
SOME WELL KNOWN FCF MEMBERS HAVE BEEN PAST CHAMPIONS.

THIS YEAR 16 LADIES WILL BATTLE....8 SEPERATE FIGHTS THIS ROUND
FIHTS WILL BE HELD AT HE POSH FCF RESORT...  LOCATION..SCENE  AND ATTIRE
CAN BE DECIDED BY THE LADIES INVOLVED

FCF MEMBERS HAVE 8 VOTES THIS ROUND.PLEASE SELECT I LADY FROM EACH FIGHT.
AS ALWAYS  COMMENTS  ARE APPRECIATED  IN SUPPORT OF YOUR FAVORITES

LADIES PARTICIPATION IS A PLUS....SHOULD THE VOTES END IN A TIE OR BE CLOSE IN YOUR FIGHTS...PARTICIPATION CAN HELP DETERMINE WHO WILL ADVANCE.

LADIES YOU EACH MAY ADD OTHER PICTURES AS WELL.

CROSSING MY FINGERS HOPING I HAVE IT RIGHT THIS TIME

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE :)

BLOCK ONE  

JILL L {1ST PICTURE}
 VS
MELISSAFENT_BITCH{2ND PICTURE}

ROBERTARED{3RD PICTURE}
 VS
STILL HOT AND WILD SUSAN{4TH PICTURE}
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 04:52:15 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
Re: ROOKIE/NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 04:09:23 AM »
BLOCK 2

GABI_MAR{1ST PICTURE}
 VS
JORDANNN{2ND PICTURE}

ERIN LEE{3RD PICTURE}
 VS
*M*{EMILY}{4TH PICTURE}
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 04:50:16 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 04:23:56 AM »
BLOCK-C

ATHLETICSALLY{1ST PICTURE}
 VS
KAZZI THE ASIAN FEVER{2ND PICTURE}

IVANA KO{3RD PICTURE}
 VS
MISS.LYSS{4TH PICTURE}
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 04:49:03 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 04:43:35 AM »
BLOCK-D

MISHROCKS{1ST PICTURE}
 VS
PETITESELA{2ND PICTURE}

CHEERGIRL{3RD PICTURE}
 VS
CUTENNASTY{4TH PICTURE}
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 04:47:52 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Shay Marie

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 04:58:19 AM »
Thank you Lexi for including me in this poll.

For those that don't know me, a little about myself...

5'7, 120 lbs, 23 yo.

Catty brawler that can wrestle as well.

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 05:22:59 AM »
I check the rosters and see that my first match up is against Jordan.  I smile at the prospect of taking this inexperience little girl apart.  I don't think I could have picked a better first opponent to get things started off for the tournament. 

I slip into my skimpy black and multi-colored bikini and circle the pool area looking for you.  Tiring of searching for you I pull a lounge chair back against the wall and slip my bikini top off dropping it on the pool deck.  Might as well work on my tan while I wait for you.  I take a long sip of water from the bottle on the small table next to the chair and then apply a light coat of baby oil to my skin. 

The sheen of the oil making my skin glisten as I pull my hair back into a tight pony tail to get it out of the way. 

Here little Jordan here girl

Offline Rebecca P

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 07:23:25 AM »
I have NOTHING against anyone in this poll, and am friends with at least one of the other participants.  I think anyone who is great at this hobby deserves respect.

But I have to ask: can anyone seriously question ~M~ deserves to win?  That girl is mind-blowlingly good.  Read her logs, they are right there in the forum (yes, I am in one of them, but there are plenty without me if you want un-biased sources).

Again, I have nothing against any other competitor in this poll, but ...

~M~ or GTFO

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2015, 07:49:49 AM »
I have NOTHING against anyone in this poll, and am friends with at least one of the other participants.  I think anyone who is great at this hobby deserves respect.

But I have to ask: can anyone seriously question ~M~ deserves to win?  That girl is mind-blowlingly good.  Read her logs, they are right there in the forum (yes, I am in one of them, but there are plenty without me if you want un-biased sources).

Again, I have nothing against any other competitor in this poll, but ...

~M~ or GTFO

I second that!! But I'm totally adding Mish to that statement!!

~M~ or Mish or GTFO!! :D

Offline Rebecca P

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2015, 08:25:38 AM »
OK, so people who I respect keep saying Mish is great, so I will not argue against her because that would mean I was arguing against them, and I'm not going to do that.

I'll go with Ewa's comment:

Emily or Mish or GTFO. 

How's that?

Offline AlyssaHot

• I got legs and know how to use them
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 08:38:17 AM »
 :) Ohhh Ivana is a great matchup. Looking forward to this affair. I m actually a bit taller than her. hehe, will catfight the heck out of you long legged chica  ;D ;D

Offline Still Hot and Wild Susan

• Be careful what you ask for, you might get it.
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 10:06:25 AM »
I am a relative newcomer here, hardly a rookie to fighting.  I am 5'7", 135 pounds, 51 years young.  I'm into anything rough and by rough I mean the rougher the better.  I don't hold anything back. 

Once again I challenge my opponent to change into her bikini and meet me at the pool beach.

{alt}
There is a time and place for everything.  The trick is to be in the right place, at the right time to get what you want.  I get what I want.  ;)

Still.Hot.and.Wild.Susan on Trillian.

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2015, 03:44:12 PM »
I hate the fact that people are voting in the poll but not selecting a winner for each of the fights.  Come on fans.  At least look at each matchup and pick a winner even if you have a favorite in the poll.  This is supposed to be done round by round. 

Offline Melissafent_Bitch

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 04:31:56 PM »
Thank you Lexi for including me in this poll.

For those that don't know me, a little about myself...

5'7, 120 lbs, 23 yo.

Catty brawler that can wrestle as well.

Nothing I'd enjoy more than breaking this overconfident blonde and moving on in this tournament.
Melissafent

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2015, 04:45:54 PM »
And so it happens ,, I stumble into this poll ,, with a nudge to my shoulder when I wasn't looking.

The fall wasn't as deep as I expected ,, I landed on my feet like a proper cat. My Chuck Taylor's absorbing the shock ,, my white denim shorts straining against the bulge of my thighs. My long loose blue pleat shirt swaying a bit ,, exposing my toned mid~riff, along with the glimmer of my chain navel piercing.

My eyes had the flash of surprise ,, more than fear. My neck craned back looking up at the rapidly slimming down hole that I fell through ,, along with the cackling face of the bitch who shoved me (( you're going to get it soon ,, I promise ))

But for now ,, I slowly rose to my 5'10" frame ,, turning around in the darkness. My eyes starting to adjust quickly ,, the pupils gradually dilating. More black than baby blues now.

I could see nothing at first ,, just the darkness in all directions ,, and yet there was that pesky spotlight under my feet that moved with me wherever I walked. I tried to find the source ,, but there was none. Then came the sound ,, and I spun quickly ,, trying to locate it ,, only to see another hole in the ceiling ,, and a body plummeting through it.

~ "Erin???" ~ I said ,, focusing on the girl who landed on her feet opposite me. Caution in my voice. But instead of an answer ,, I saw those pretty eyes staring daggers at me.

Oh ,, so it's ~that~ kind of hole ,, huh ??

I slowly started to take few steps back ,, to give her a chance to get up ,, and give me a chance to stretch up my taller frame ,, my 129lbs shifting calmly on my sneakers. My hands grasped the ~tails~ of my blouse ,, pulling them up ,, slowly peeling it up all the way to just beneath my 32D's ,, and I tugged them tightly ,, to let the shirt hug my chest ,, knotting the ears in a little butterfly knot beneath my boobies.

What a convenient day to not wear any jewelry. My calm smile widened ,, lips curled up at the corners ,, flashing her some teeth. My hands curled up into fists ,, and rose up to chest level ,, my right fist leading ,, my left trailing behind.

~ "Come on then . . . Let's get this over with . . ." ~

Offline Tisha

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2015, 05:05:56 PM »
There are some good combinations here.  My votes

Melissa because she has the mean factor going her way.  Jill looks strong and fit but that isn't going to help her in this all out bitch battle.  Melissa is equally strong.
Roberta because the age difference will be the deciding factor after a long fight.
Gabi because she is stronger and meaner.  This will be a good fight but Jordan just wont be able to stand up to Gabi all the way to the end.
Erin because Emily wont give her the credit she deserves and underestimates her opponent.  Erin is tough and she will make Emily pay.
Sally but this one was a toss up.  
Lyss because of the mean factor.  Ivana has strong legs but she wont get to use them on Lyss
Mish because of the size difference.  Sela is way to small to be competitive
Cheergirl because she looks to be in better shape and is stronger