News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My 1st film

• 36 Replies

Offline docstup

• God Member
My 1st film
« on: December 08, 2011, 10:27:20 PM »
Some friends and I have made a couple short films.  I was able to make one a girlfight.  This will be in 3 parts.  Here is the 1st part, the other 2 will follow shortly.  Enjoy and please let me know what you think--it should prove to be a bit different than most everything else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7GbDIkzvIE&feature=channel_video_title

BoxerPA87

Re: My 1st film
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 10:42:25 PM »
hey there. good stuff! Lookin forward to seein the other parts.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 11:09:19 PM »
It looks well done and has dialogue better than a heck of a lot of other vids. Hopefully the fight action and the camera work (usually an issue it seems with a lot of fight videos) can keep up. :)

Offline eriefights

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 04:43:32 AM »
"It's going to be a neat little thing"
Sure looks like it might be true to it's billing ! Good luck with the other parts, you have a good start- pretty girls and a good buildup.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 06:01:03 AM »
yes excellent vid. one question, how do u cheat in a fight? i thought the idea was to beat the crap out of the other girl. r u going to have rules? i like anything goes but no weapons as in ash trays lamps ect. clear a large room cause i can c this 1 with the girls smashing the others head against or through a wall. improve the lighting and u got it. gl
as aside i did c my X win a fight by ripping the earring out of another girls ear,remember whooped
earrings. yes my X was losing but all is fair in a fight right?
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 06:53:57 AM »
I think the cheating thing was , well no one ever loses a fair fight they always lose because the other person cheated  ;)

Offline docstup

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 08:36:08 PM »
Hey all--thanks so much for the feedback.  I am really new at this so it did not come out perfect, but I think after you see the fight, that you will agree it is a bit different than what we normally see and not a bad 1st effort. 

I was very impressed with the girls--trust me, they really went at it.  They are not "fighters" but more actresses' playing a role.  It was my goal to make it realistic and to really feature venomous hatred. 

I decided not to script it but rather gave the actors guidelines and themes.  I thought that if they used their own words it would come off better than if they were memorizing lines.  I, too, did not like the "cheating" comment.  In this fight, there are no rules thus no cheating; but that is what she said, so I left it.  I agree that the lighting was bad, it is much better for the fight, though not perfect.  I learned a lot making this--really wish I could do it again as I am sure it would be 100 x better, but I must say that I think it is very good--the thing I would want to watch had I not made it.

I hope to have Part 2, which is the 1st half of the fight up tomorrow.  Part 3, the finish of the fight should follow sometime late next week or so. 

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 11:23:08 PM »
Very interesting so far, the everyday-girl-next-door approach instead of just another tired girls-in-a-ring setting is what I prefer ( now watch, they'll end up in a ring  ::)    )

Great work !!

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 03:54:52 PM »
Very good beginning. Looking forward to Parts 2 and 3. Hope Donya lets down her hair so that both ladies can more easily get their hands in each other's pretty tresses. To me, it's not a catfight unless there is plenty of hairpulling.

Offline eriefights

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 12:38:50 AM »
Hope Donya lets down her hair so that both ladies can more easily get their hands in each other's pretty tresses. To me, it's not a catfight unless there is plenty of hairpulling.

I was thinking the same thing rawhide. Looks like the potential for some great hair pulling, let's hope it happens :)

Offline docstup

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 06:05:41 AM »
Alright, I finally got up Part 2.  I am sure you will find some hair pulling somewhere in there! 

http://www.youtube.com/user/ACFilmzpro?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/rYO_hkIae44

Thanks for all your comments and questions.  Please keep them coming--I'll answer specifics after we have seen the whole thing (don't want to give too much away)!

Enjoy.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 03:16:27 PM »
Very nice...really...good stuff. Yes the lighting is ... dim... but, after all this is a do it yourself project, and not one where you might want the curtains opened  ;)  so... lets say it's a more Gordon Willis-naturalistic approach to the lighting. Could be better but doesnt hamper the video.

I was very much hoping to see the girls still in their nicer clothes from part 1 :D but hey that's just my thang lol.

The action is surprisingly well done. For me it is a bit too much wrestle as opposed to cat, but, hats off to the girls here....they really did go all out and got a great workout...very energetic. And THANK YOU for not having the girls talk and taunt during the fight...I've seen too many horribly lame videos that have the girls just chatting away and it is embarrassing for all.  Those giggle / tickle / spank videos are a blight.

I'm curious about the girls, how did they agree to this, their thoughts, feelings on the project. Not your typical home movie.

Looking forward to the last part. Congrats to all- what could have been a really embarrassing and stagy affair turns out to be really entertaining, with sexy ladies in some pretty energetic action.

BoxerPA87

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 07:48:47 PM »
part 2 is great!!!  yeah.... i'da put some sort of padding over that furniture too..... my arms and shoulder felt that when she was bucked into it.  other then that, awesome stuff so far!!  :-)

Offline eriefights

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 10:29:40 PM »
Very nice! And like others have said, pass along a big thank you for a job well done to the girls. I'm with HB in that I thought we might see them in the fancier clothes, but what they have on works for me. Maybe in a future scenario have them start in the dresses and strip down to the more comfortable fighting clothes as the competition intensifies.
 Again, great job to all. Part 3 will be sweet, I have no doubt  :)

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2011, 11:35:03 PM »
Hey all--thanks so much for the feedback.  I am really new at this so it did not come out perfect, but I think after you see the fight, that you will agree it is a bit different than what we normally see and not a bad 1st effort. 

Not a bad 1st effort?  I'd say it's a damn good first effort.  I like your idea of scripting, or not scripting as the case might be.  I've seen too many so called professional productions that fall way short of your not half bad first effort.  Can't wait to see part three.

Keep up the good work.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.