News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kellymadison vs The Top Mommy

• 109 Replies

Offline The Top Mommy

Re: Kellymadison vs The Top Mommy
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2024, 12:40:32 AM »
The fight has reached the point of desperation where we are both mauling, clawing and ripping each open with our claws and teeth. Both of us covered in blood and sweat. Blood pouring from my open wound of my bottom lip that your tore open with your teeth and I am laying on my back moaning, crying and holding my pussy lips that you just  tore up with your claws. My body is failing me from the viscous brutal attacks when your body comes crashing down ontop of mine pinning my body down allowing you to have the controlling position and that's when I feel your vicious elbow crack I to the side of my face snapping my head and flopping flinging more blood out of my mouth..as I continue to moan and cry as I try to keep from going unconscious.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2024, 01:15:41 AM »
What did I tell ya. This is one badass fight. And the pollfights in here should never be taken as the ve all end all decision cause how the fights are done in the writing of posts matter way more and to vote is not necessary anymore as sad as that is to say I mean not to be able to trust a vote for which was to be fun screwed over. Oh well onward We go from here
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2024, 03:44:01 AM »
Exhuasted, my pussy is on fire from your vicious attack, as well as my lips being swollen and blood still trickling down my onto your body as I press all my weight and breasts down hard ontop of yours, my elbow has met its mark by slamming into your face hard as the blood and sweat fling, I feel your body failing and going limp, your arms are hanging down to your sides as I slowly bring my right hand up and wrap my fingers deep into the front of your matted hair and twist while pulling your head up off the floor, I hear your soon to be ex hubby moaning and moaning as the stroking of his cock has brought himself to full orgasm as I turn my head and blow him a kiss and say come release baby, as I draw back my left hand and balled fist and as he walks over cock hard in his hand stroking his cock madly as I slam my left not once but twice down hard into your face (BAM!! BAM!!) as he instantly screams out in moaning pleasure as his cock unloads his exploding cum all over his bitch of a wifes beaten face and my hanging swaying breasts as I scream out in pleasure to her boys " CUM unload you two young studs!!" as I continue holding your hair tight and slam my left forearm down across your throat pressing hard as I hear your boys scream out in pleasure as they explode "Ohhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!" and both young fully loaded cum filled cocks explode all over this bitches face as well as my swaying breasts!!! Yt

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2024, 04:10:59 AM »
Exhuasted, my pussy is on fire from your vicious attack, as well as my lips being swollen and blood still trickling down my onto your body as I press all my weight and breasts down hard ontop of yours, my elbow has met its mark by slamming into your face hard as the blood and sweat fling, I feel your body failing and going limp, your arms are hanging down to your sides as I slowly bring my right hand up and wrap my fingers deep into the front of your matted hair and twist while pulling your head up off the floor, I hear your soon to be ex hubby moaning and moaning as the stroking of his cock has brought himself to full orgasm as I turn my head and blow him a kiss and say come release baby, as I draw back my left hand and balled fist and as he walks over cock hard in his hand stroking his cock madly as I slam my left not once but twice down hard into your face (BAM!! BAM!!) as he instantly screams out in moaning pleasure as his cock unloads his exploding cum all over his bitch of a wifes beaten face and my hanging swaying breasts as I scream out in pleasure to her boys " CUM unload you two young studs!!" as I continue holding your hair tight and slam my left forearm down across your throat pressing hard as I hear your boys scream out in pleasure as they explode "Ohhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!" and both young fully loaded cum filled cocks explode all over this bitches face as well as my swaying breasts!!! Yt

THIS IS REALLY getting good. For Kelly that is but Top Mommy looks good no matter where she is and what’s being done to her. Got to be tough hearing the three closest men to her are enamored by the show Kelly is giving them. I’m sure they aren’t quite ready for the fight to be done yet but there isn’t going to be too much more resistance before top mommy is done. Well done poll to say the least.

« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2024, 04:44:06 AM »
No matter the result, Kelly making Top mummy's boys cum is quite embarrassing and a win in itself. Don't know how she's going to live that down

Offline HotWifeCandy

« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2024, 10:41:24 AM »
What a wonderful poll fight. My vote goes to Kelly, I believe she will be triumph over Top Mommy.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2024, 01:28:02 PM »
 what a match up, both giving all they got,
 i think kelly can pull it out tho
the prez tramp

Offline KatieKitKat

« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2024, 08:32:37 PM »
I hate I was too late to vote for Top Mommy.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2024, 04:03:26 AM »
congratulations to kelly

but really congratulations to you both

what a fun poll. :)
the prez tramp

Offline WithYourHusband

« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2024, 10:19:07 AM »
Shame to see that yapping old git Kelly winning. Top Mummy did whatever she could to defend her house, as a homewrecker myself, I have to applaud her effort

Offline Bestblacktits

« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2024, 12:02:51 PM »
Well that was a gross ending.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2024, 12:04:29 PM »
wow just one vote
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Albert61

« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2024, 01:05:15 PM »
What Top Mommy couldn't have imagined in her worst nightmare has come true.
She was beaten by Kelly, her husband and her children have clearly shown how turned on they are by her opponent by humiliating her as a woman and now she will have to leave her home and her family to her winner, what could happen to her worse?

Offline KatieKitKat

« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2024, 01:26:18 PM »
I have room if Mommy needs a place to stay while she regroups before taking back what is hers.

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2024, 03:28:42 PM »
Anyone who actually thinks Kelly could beat Top Mommy is a idiot. That dumb cxnt and he nasty saggy cow tits couldnt beat a rug. FUCK THAT cxnt AND ALL YOU SIMPS THAT SUPPORT HER!