News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5894 Replies

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #3525 on: August 22, 2018, 05:10:11 PM »
To all my lovely fans who voted me over the top in my fight poll, I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!

This week is super busy but starting next week I’ll have time to .... ummmmmm.... “show my appreciton”  ;) :) :)

Please message me privately to schedule.

Offline Andi Empress

« Reply #3526 on: August 22, 2018, 06:37:35 PM »
To all my lovely fans who voted me over the top in my fight poll, I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!

This week is super busy but starting next week I’ll have time to .... ummmmmm.... “show my appreciton”  ;) :) :)

Please message me privately to schedule.

Yay! Heidi is #1!!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #3527 on: August 24, 2018, 11:07:04 PM »
Well..... to all of you jealous girls , tomorrow you may have the chance to face Andi and myself *curtsies*

We’ll be online tomorrow , Wednesday at 11 AM eastern time! Anyone interested in tagging against us message me!

Hugs and kisses and glitter,
Heidi

Hey Heidi and Andi, tell everyone what happened we you two, Elena (DOA) and me (DOA) met up at 11:00 Wednesday.  Didn't quite work out the way you two thought it would did it.  Hummmmm, as i recall.....Andi was flat out on her back snuzzing under me and Elena had you were screaming like the baby girl you are before it was over with.......giggle......Chalk 2 more Silkies up for the DOA........Stace     :-D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 11:07:54 PM by goddess_stacie »

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3528 on: August 25, 2018, 03:42:04 AM »
LOL!!!!!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3529 on: August 25, 2018, 03:22:08 PM »
Well..... to all of you jealous girls , tomorrow you may have the chance to face Andi and myself *curtsies*

We’ll be online tomorrow , Wednesday at 11 AM eastern time! Anyone interested in tagging against us message me!

Heidi

Hey Heidi and Andi, tell everyone what happened we you two, Elena (DOA) and me (DOA) met up at 11:00 Wednesday.  Didn't quite work out the way you two thought it would did it.  Hummmmm, as i recall.....Andi was flat out on her back snuzzing under me and Elena had you were screaming like the baby girl you are before it was over with.......giggle......Chalk 2 more Silkies up for the DOA........Stace     :-D

Ummmmmmm.... you and your stupid partner nearly BROKE Andi’s nose!! Did we say we were doing a NHB match?!?! I don’t think so. DISQUALIFIED! You don’t deserve the win.

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #3530 on: August 25, 2018, 07:49:57 PM »

Heidi

Ummmmmmm.... you and your stupid partner nearly BROKE Andi’s nose!! Did we say we were doing a NHB match?!?! I don’t think so. DISQUALIFIED! You don’t deserve the win.
Your own Silky's are laughing at you Heidi and that is the pic to prove it!....hehe
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 07:51:35 PM by Amber H »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3531 on: August 25, 2018, 11:17:40 PM »
just peeking in..to see whats going on :)
the prez tramp

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3532 on: August 26, 2018, 12:10:08 AM »
When are you coming to get another beating Lexi???

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3533 on: August 26, 2018, 02:55:46 AM »

Heidi

Your own Silky's are laughing at you Heidi and that is the pic to prove it!....hehe

Ummmmmm.... am I missing something ?? There’s no picture here?!

Offline Andi Empress

« Reply #3534 on: August 26, 2018, 03:21:43 PM »

Heidi

We soooo deserved to win. And we totally would have until the two of you started to fight dirty.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3535 on: August 26, 2018, 05:28:23 PM »

Heidi

We soooo deserved to win. And we totally would have until the two of you started to fight dirty.

Waaaaah... the Sulks like to fight dirty and gang up on people in fights but when it happens to us it’s not fair... waaaaaah

LOL  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 05:33:10 PM by TinaFightsYou »

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3536 on: August 26, 2018, 06:57:15 PM »

Heidi

Waaaaah... the Sulks like to fight dirty and gang up on people in fights but when it happens to us it’s not fair... waaaaaah

LOL  ;D  ;D

Tina....I was there....they were fighting dirty from the very first.  Heidi and Andi were just trying to be fair and got taken advantage of.....In my book Elena and Stacie were disqualified  so they lost

Unfortunately, your book doesn’t count and the fact of the matter is that 2 Sulk Stocking Skanks got their asses handed to them by the sisters of the Daughters of Anarchy.  Ive said it a hundred times before and I’ll say it a hundred times more... WE RUN THE CLIQUE WARS NOW!!! WELCOME TO THE NEW ERA,  WHERE EVERYONE PLAYS SECOND FIDDLE TO US!!!!!

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #3537 on: August 26, 2018, 10:22:58 PM »

Heidi

LOL  ;D  ;D

Tina....I was there....they were fighting dirty from the very first.  Heidi and Andi were just trying to be fair and got taken advantage of.....In my book Elena and Stacie were disqualified  so they lost

Unfortunately, your book doesn’t count and the fact of the matter is that 2 Sulk Stocking Skanks got their asses handed to them by the sisters of the Daughters of Anarchy.  Ive said it a hundred times before and I’ll say it a hundred times more... WE RUN THE CLIQUE WARS NOW!!! WELCOME TO THE NEW ERA,  WHERE EVERYONE PLAYS SECOND FIDDLE TO US!!!!!

Can I get a translation?
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3538 on: August 26, 2018, 11:28:22 PM »

Heidi

We soooo deserved to win. And we totally would have until the two of you started to fight  dirty.

LOL  ;D  ;D

Can I get a translation?

It’s written in plain English sweets... it’s all good though.  Reading can be hard sometimes...

LOL   ;D   ;D

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #3539 on: August 27, 2018, 04:47:34 AM »

Heidi

We soooo deserved to win. And we totally would have until the two of you started to fight  dirty.

LOL  ;D  ;D

Can I get a translation?

It’s written in plain English sweets... it’s all good though.  Reading can be hard sometimes...

LOL   ;D   ;D

Hey, she got her nose in the way of my head.  I couldn't help it.  End of story.......giggle