News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Selena Gomez vs Ariana Grande boxing match

• 0 Replies

Offline Bad Man

• God Member
Selena Gomez vs Ariana Grande boxing match
« on: February 28, 2017, 11:11:02 AM »
the third match of the tournament is between Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande, the first to enter the ring is Ariana she is 24yo 5'0 100lbs, she is dressed in a black bikini and blacks and gloves hair in a ponytail, then the turn to Selena she is 24yo 5'5 120lbs, she is dressed in a zebra bikini, her hair loose and white gloves
 round 1
Selena immediately invests Ariana with a series of jabs two hands that repeatedly hit the nose of Ariana, forcing Ariana to go in the clinch, but also from the clinch Selena continues to rage on Ariana's body with a series of brutal uppercuts, only the gong saves Ariana.
round 2
Ariana barely rises, which Selena is already on her to hit her jaw with a tough series of hooks with both hands, which makes the poor Ariana spit blood, his face was swollen and bloodied, but Selena continues to rage on her, and after another right hook Ariana collapses to the mat like a flat tire, the count reaches 10, and Selena wins by knockout in the second round
I am a 40 year old man who loves every type of female combat, I would like to have cyberfight with women of any age, I am 6'1 250 lbs, i like boxe nhb i like brutal match