News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lookalikes Catfight/Sexfight

• 16 Replies

Offline themodsquad

Re: Lookalikes Catfight/Sexfight
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2020, 06:28:17 PM »
Send the link to the forum and have the lookalike read all this stuff. I’m sure it would excite her to think so many men get a hard on from it. I often thought the only thing keeping women from meeting up with their ultimate rival is how it’s a confused mix of emotions seeing and exact lookalike and they don’t know what to do about it — but they KNOW they want to do something.Friendship is rough between the two and not likely. The only thing standing in the way is a reason to fight it out. Given a reason I think they’d fly directly at each other.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
Re: Lookalikes Catfight/Sexfight
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2020, 07:28:55 PM »
In my wife's case, both women just didn't like being compared because my wife was held in such a high regard and either didn't want to be cast in their shadow because they look like her.

The woman in college with my wife actually jumped my wife and fought her briefly. The other woman backed down the day of after challenging her in person! We never figured out why either. It was day of meeting my wife and after of messaging her and insulting her on FB messenger and then the day came and back down. I'm not sure if it's because my wife never responded and that intimidated her because it's hard to intimidate my wife with words. lol