News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lookalikes Catfight/Sexfight

• 16 Replies

Offline themodsquad

Lookalikes Catfight/Sexfight
« on: July 11, 2020, 10:35:00 PM »
Hello All,
I’ve posted in other areas of the forum and thought I’d try here where serious discussion happens.
I’ve always had an extremely strong reaction to conflicts between lookalike strangers, either two women or men who meet by chance or their significant other might be see the another who is a exact lookalike. My imagination leads to various scenarios of then private meetups where the two will “have it out”. It always leads to an even fight, mostly wrestling types of matches nude.
Both I and my wife have exact lookalikes. My primary fantasy is this kind of fighting. My wife doesn’t know I think this.
Anyone else think about this? Am I that weird?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Lookalikes Catfight/Sexfight
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 03:00:26 PM »
I dont think you are weird at all. I think it is a hot concept.

Offline ry_bo_9

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 03:40:11 PM »
I think it's a hot concept too especially if two couples are doppelganger.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 04:12:47 PM »
Definitely hot concept. I find myself more aroused if my wife is going to fight someone similar to her in looks, size etc...seems natural to wonder who the better woman is when comparing two women who are very similar in looks, build etc, much less doppelgangers!

DoubleT2

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 05:55:09 PM »
We really get off on idea of fighting similar couples! Hot hot hot

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 02:32:38 AM »
Definitely sexy! My Wife and my Ex. Same height & weight, wife about 5 ponds heavier, Ex about an inch taller, 4'8" & 4'9" respectively. Even for myself, the ultimate challenge would be to fight my clone.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 10:37:23 AM »
my wife used to keep her hair short and i used to fantasise about her fighting other women with short hair too, tight grips on their hair, now she has grown it long and gone blonde i find myself fantasising about her fighting other blondes with long hair also over 50, i guess that's the way my urge goes :)

Offline themodsquad

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2020, 02:55:01 PM »
in my opinion the most sexually charged fights that could ever happen. The rivalry is unbearably intense and the fight lockup pressing all parts of each other together -- faces foreheads pressed eye to eye, while either grinding equal vaginas or dicks together cannot get more erotic. Pulling breasts and pubic hair out by the roots would be expected to mar each other. Nipple tweaks if males or females fought. Fingers finding each other’s asses pulling cheeks apart while grinding and perhaps in assholes.

It's been my lifelong fantasy based on real life. Two things to share briefly because I wrote about this many times on this board:  I had my exact lookalike try and pick a fight with me as a kid, maybe 14 or so, ONLY because we looked exact alike. I used to get a hardon thinking about fighting him and one day he approached me to fight it out. This was out of the blue since I never even spoke to him. But the asshole did it in the hallways of school so it didn't happen and I avoided him from then on. I could write about the thousands of fight fantasies this spurred. BTW I believe he tried one other time to set me up to meet him alone in a garage behind some apartments but that’s a whole story.

Another true incident is when I first started dating my wife I went to visit her in a dept. store she worked in. I was with her her exactly lookalike passed us on the escalator. I noticed immediately how they both glanced at each other and looked away weirdly. She saw that I saw her and launched into saying without me even asking how she was forced to meeting “that girl” by being taken to her by another employee. She said it was awkward and she hated standing next to the other her. This other employee started to compared them to each other with the both of them standing there. They were extremely uncomfortable. Then she said as just before they separated, “who do you think would win if you two had a fight?”  — my wife said at that moment they locked eyes .....then walked away.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2020, 03:51:17 PM »
My wife prefers it since before we met, there was a woman she went to college with who looked like her and a lot of people confused them in classes together. Both were 5'6, similar build of being somewhat in shape with curvy bodies, short hair in a bob and glasses. According to my wife, the other woman had enough of being confused with my wife at the college and the two got into a catfight. It was broken up before a clear winner was determined, but she's always wanted a rematch to see who'd win.

There was another woman I worked with who looked like my wife and apparently lookalikes of my wife wanting to fight her because co-workers kept comparing her to my wife who no longer worked there. Kelly accepted, but the other woman backed down.

Offline themodsquad

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2020, 09:02:11 PM »
Wow. Great stuff. Thanks for the response. I’ve been very self conscious about this fetish of mine which a daily obsession. I think there’s nothing sexier and makes my excitement level unbelievable.
I’ll trying and post some collected pictures that I’ve saved over the years.
Good to know I’m maybe not as weird as I think

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2020, 10:44:04 PM »
I’m totally into even matches, both mvsm and fvsf.
Actually one side matches doesn’t excite me at all.

The best match would be seeing two equal opponents fighting back and forth and ending in a draw

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2020, 01:12:55 AM »
Wow. Great stuff. Thanks for the response. I’ve been very self conscious about this fetish of mine which a daily obsession. I think there’s nothing sexier and makes my excitement level unbelievable.
I’ll trying and post some collected pictures that I’ve saved over the years.
Good to know I’m maybe not as weird as I think

It's not a weird fetish to me. I wasn't sure when I read this what you meant, like twins fighting.

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2020, 04:33:32 AM »
I’m totally into even matches, both mvsm and fvsf.
Actually one side matches doesn’t excite me at all.

The best match would be seeing two equal opponents fighting back and forth and ending in a draw

I could not agree more!

Offline Antonylovescfs

• I like to watch evenly matched catfights.
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2020, 04:06:55 PM »
I absolutely love to watch evenly matched look alikes fighting. I like to imagine that the two women are jealous of each other and because of constant comparisons made by their colleagues start to hate each other. Eventually they agree to settle their differences!
Antonylovescfs

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2020, 04:51:29 PM »
I absolutely love to watch evenly matched look alikes fighting. I like to imagine that the two women are jealous of each other and because of constant comparisons made by their colleagues start to hate each other. Eventually they agree to settle their differences!

The constant comparison jealousy is what lead to my wife having two look alike confrontations. First one was in college before we met which led to brief catfight the other woman started which was quickly broken up and the other was at our job, my wife had left and this new girl hated constantly being compared. The second led to a challenge and the  other woman back down when the time came. Shame. lol