News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

showdown at rattlesnake gulch

• 145 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: showdown at rattlesnake gulch
« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2013, 08:09:59 PM »
the blast blows almost the  whole back wall to hell...the thought that this jail won't be useful again anytime soon
causes me to smile...me,misty,and kelli  rush  through the opening...taking  in some   of the fresh air
we quickly go over our plans..each with a target to take...this town will remember us for a longgggg time.

kelli heads out into the darkness...me and misty watch as she disappears...then we smile hug.our lips meet
pulling away....i'll see you and kelli tomarrow  .....be careful...I watch as she disappears

I stand watching her for a moment.then the chaos in the street jars me back into action
I turn and begin to  run looking for cover....bang..bang....the sound of rifle  fire in my direction
I drop to the ground taking cover...who was that...the judge?  my vision adjuting to the  dim light

wait no it was'ent the judge..looks like the  rancher...the bitch...we  will pay her back before this is over
thnking we should pay her ranch a little visit  .maybe she has a few horses to steal and sell to the indians
or maybe  a safe in that big old house...she drops her rifle  and heads back to the saloon

I take a moment then begin to run  to towards  my  target...

misty,kelli..michelle.tiffany..anyone else
the prez tramp

Candy123

« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2013, 02:34:38 AM »
I am sitting looking at the much bigger man in front of me. I just gave him an offer to help him with his cooking should he need it. I know he is a man and men do not belong in the kitchen, at least in the big city. I know I do not want to see any more fires so to be it is a good offer for him helping me.

Red: I will take it under consideration. I must go for now.

I watch as the big man slowly turns away from me. The bigger man's boots clicking together then he begins to walk. The doors pushing open as he parts them with his hands. The man then leaves my vision of sight leaving me fully alone in the hotel.

Me: Time to get stuck in to this hotel.

I talk to myself having no one left here to talk too. I hop out of the chair I am sitting in and walk to my room to get changed out of my dusty dress. My dress being dusty from the walk along the road.

{alt}

I wear my work clothes which is a copper dress complete with black boots. This hotel needs some elbow grease to be the best hotel to track some high class people with high class money to CattyVille. I need some money as well if I want to open up my restaurant.  I walk into the first room and take a look around.

Me: Time to make a list.

I get too work on what needs to be changed thinking that I am alone.

(Open for anyone to do anything with me.)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #137 on: January 03, 2014, 07:40:06 PM »
to all the trampy   outlaws....ranchers..school marms..gamblers..sheriffs...judges..mayors...injuns.and hotel owners....saloon girls...bunny rabbits..and various town folk....thanks for all of  your fun contributions

it has been a terrific beginning.....fantastic middle..all leading to some epic showdowns  for  an ending

part  ..three....the showdown begins  soon....it should be fun to read some of the twist and turns
as we make our  way  to the   final.....hope everyone had a  fun and terrific holiday season
and wishing all of you the very best   both  in  RL..and in our lives  as magnificent tramps :) :-*
the prez tramp

Candy123

« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2014, 06:51:03 AM »
I have been busy working inside my new hotel for the last day or so. It has been a very quiet day with nothing happening and no one stopping by since that big giant man left.

I have been very busy over the last day and a bit to clean my hotel from top to bottom sweeping, mopping, dusting and carrying and other bits and pieces. The beds have been stripped down with the old blankets now in a storage cupboard. The old mats have been put into the same storage cupboard with new mats ready to be ordered. Some of the towels were not fit for use so they have been tossed away. All the five rooms in the hotel have been stripped to the bare essentials. Now it is time to do some creative work.

I could buy the finest blankets, towels, sheets from a major city like Denver or Kansas City or somewhere close by. It would be simpler but it would cost more. Where as I am good at sewing so I can buy the rare materials myself and use the sewing wheel. I can make the bed sheets, blankets out of raw materials. I will buy the towels. Not having a lot of money to start with does hurt some but hopefully if I can clean the hotel up and get high priced people stopping by then I might be able to make some money.

{alt}

I step out of the hotel onto the wooden planks in a long flowing yellow dress.

{alt}

Remembering that there is a Well's Fargo in this town as I remember the signs, I begin walking slowly along the wooden planks. The freight place will know how much it will cost to ship in some raw materials including feathers. Got to have feathers for the pillows for the weary people to lay there heads down.

I begin walking slowly along looking for the Well's Fargo.

(Anyone can pick it up from here if they so wish. Open for anything.)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2014, 06:11:50 AM »
                                                                RATTLESNAKE GULCH TATTLER !!

NEWS FLASH!!!    LARGEST SILVER STRIKE EVER!!

IT is now confirmed..  The mines at Copperhead Canyon.. Just miles away from Rattlesnake gulch. Has recorded the largest strike of pure silver in the territory!!

Troops to be moved in, to help maintain order. The Railway of HIsss N Western to finish new rail line spur, direct to Rattlesnake gulch!
Saloon girls, outlaws, catfighters and desperadoes. As well as famous law officials and bounty hunters. To descend quickly on the town.
As soon the largest shipment of silver. Will be loaded on, and leaving by train.

Ladies N gents things are about to get even wilder, here at Rattlesnake Gulch.
BEST GRAB what you can while you can!!

Editor in chief... Storms Wrath

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2014, 07:01:57 AM »
a silver mine..?maybe it's time to  to be an honest citizen..and stake a claim.

nah.that would be impossible   to many crooked citizens   around cattyville    with their hands in the mines

the judge
the mayor
for sure that blonde rancher
probably even that frumpy school marm
and that over zealous sheriff

the hotel owner is'ent as innocent as she acts

the gambler and the gunslinger are sure to dip their  paes in it also

ohhh even that band of renegades  probably have a slice of the pie

why should me and misty work  when we can just take what we want anytime,anyplace,anywhere ::)
the prez tramp

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2014, 06:42:21 PM »
I will make the rather bold statement that lexi and misty can't just take what they want.....any time...any place...

Because as the judge....I'd be obligated to stop them.....since I represent the law in Rattlesnake :)

They certainly are welcome to try though.......in fact I might even encourage them to :)

Its just the kinda judge that I am...its what makes the law fun...

And since all mining claims have to be approved by the judge of the territory.......which would be me....
I'd love to review any claims that come across my desk.....or that get in the range of my Sharps 50 rifle :)
Don't you just hate it when the Feds take over?

Anyway.....A Federal proclamation will be forthcoming warning claim jumpers and filers of illegal and bogus claims
Federal troops are also being brought in to maintain order

signed
Judge Miles
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 07:23:36 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2014, 05:06:53 AM »
                                                            RATTLESNAKE GULCH TATTLER

NEWS FLASH UPDATE !!!
MISTY CATS POSSIBLY HELD in stagecoach robbery .... Possible mistaken identity!! "MISTY if your free and can see this. "Silver to arrive in rattlesnake gulch." Some local desperadoes cry out!!

Sheriff TIFFANY .. Is the beautiful busty sheriff ready for action? Unconfirmed sources say, they want to tangle with Tiffany!!

Gamblers JoAnn and BABS .. Just as fortunes in silver should begin to pour through our town. Has their card playing luck run out?

LEXIBABE ... This lovely outlaw looking to make her name legend here in the west. What will she do next?

CANDY123 ... Newer to the town and territory. Yet hoping to see more of this lovely lady here soon!!

Judge Miles ... MICHELLE looking to put ane end to lawlessness and sexy catfighting outlaws. Will they face her claws and gavel?

MANY struggles.. issues and battles to be decided..  As things heat up in Rattlesnake!!

Candy123

« Reply #143 on: March 02, 2014, 01:27:17 PM »
I was walking down the town looking for the local general store and the telegraph office. It was time to find out how much it would be to import some fabric, sheets, towels and other items from the local big city. I don't have a lot of money so I would have to make some things with the spinning wheel.

*WHACK*

I fall flat down with my head hitting the wooden walkway. My dress now all dirty and dusty. I look up to see the school teacher carrying all sorts of towels, bed sheet and other various items in her arms. I dust myself off then stand up slowly.

Me: Whoops. Sorry.

I had no idea who was at fault. I am new to the town and I know I do not have of them gun things. I am sure this teacher has one or at least knows how to use one.

Babs: It was my fault. I couldn't see over the items.

Me: Where are you taking these items?

I wait for the answer too the question as I have too consider making a small offer for this or maybe making some sort of deal. I know I can cook and sew so I could throw that into the deal. That could be something I could offer.

Babs: I was on my way to the hotel too look for you.

Me: You were?

(TBC BY BABS or ??????)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #144 on: November 23, 2014, 08:28:05 PM »
well this has been a dead topic  for  several months....and many of the original  members and  are no longer active
if  there  are  some members that want  to continue their stories...or  some recent members  of the tramps  or any girls from other teams  wish to create   new roles for the storyline   post here...
the prez tramp

diane121

« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2019, 12:02:16 AM »
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm moving into Cattyville. I got pushed out of the last place I lived by husbands that didnt like thier wives getting beat up all the time. Hey dont Poke The Bear.
Anyway if any of you would like to say hello or come by for a glass of wine please drop me a line.
I'm Diane121 on fcf