News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

showdown at rattlesnake gulch

• 145 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: showdown at rattlesnake gulch
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2013, 02:07:19 PM »
I sit at the table…peering at my cards…..munching on the thin brown nasty shit cigarette I have been chewing on for an hour…..my dark eyes looking back over my cards  and at the others at the table…….God what a collection of cheaters and reprobates!...

If our fucking school marm Babs asks for 5 cards again…I’m gonna pick up this Sharps rifle I swear to God and…….ooops…….be nice Michelle…you’re a God Damn judge….not the crazy ass fucking lying shit Madame Fucking Mayor!..

Am I the only one not cheating in this game?  What’s wrong with me?  Fuck its been such a long day….Maybe I should call it a evening and go relax…take a walk  Go down to the brothel….after all I did almost get my tall cute ass shot off today.  I drop my cards….and simply say…

”Fold!”…….”Ladies and Gents!…..the Judge is going home!”

“I sure do appreciate you all replenishing the “Judge Michelle Miles Retirement and Future Gambling Fund”.   I extend my long arms and reach out…swiping all my cash and winnings towards me and off the table into my wide brimmed black hat…..then I start looking at what’s in the hat….

“Hey…who’s bill of sale is this for a FUCKING HORSE?”  “George?”   I already have a God Damn horse!”  “I’ve seen your horse!...are you shitting me?”   “Jesus George!.....You OWE me!”   “God damn is there no dignity in cards any more!!!”

I place the hat firmly up on my dark brown hair clad head….my all too familiar signature pony tail flowing down my the back of my black trench coat….…..I rise from my chair…pick up my Sharps rifle….tipping my hat to one and all……

“Oh Babs…you might bend down and pick up those fucking cards on the floor under your chair….they fell outta your sleeve while you were dealing during the last hand”

I look at her and just shake my head…smiling…..”My God Babs!….What an example for the kids!……Let’s at least teach em how to cheat at cards right!”  “MUTHAFUCKA”

I look over at Sarah and stop myself….”Sorry for the language ma'am…..not exactly legalese”  “Good night to you”

I tip my hat to Sarah and begin to walk out of the bar…stopping to leave a tip for Sam at the bar...

"Have a nice evening Judge"....I hear Sam yell as I wave going out....."You Too Sam"....I yell back as I wave back over my shoulder....

….then walking through the swinging doors…..as I begin my late night walk down the street slowly…...stopping for a moment to reach into my pocket….take out a large cartridge…pulling the hammer back on the Sharps rifle….and sliding it in the chamber…pulling the hammer back one more time until it locks in place……

I haven’t been the Judge this long not to know when to be careful…..this is Rattlesnake after all…I cradle the Sharps in my right arm  and slowly stride down the wooden side walk…the spurs clanging on my boots….

I stop and pet my horse Scooter on the forehead…placing an arm around my loyal and wonderful horses neck….and whispering….”You did good today boy……we still got it…..don’t we?”  “Remember when we scouted for Custer and the 7th?”  “That loud mouth Sergeant Miles Keough?”  “God I miss those guys some days…...they knew how to treat a lady….and what great card players!”

"What was that song they always sang when they drank?....Garry Owen?......I think that was it....I'll never forget that tune"

"Looks like we might be staying awhile boy…..New York aint goin anywhere”

I lean my face in and kiss Scooter’s forehead…..”Good night my friend”……”I love you”

I walk on down the street...I consider going down to the hotel...they got this new guy down there that can cook up a storm.....Red I think they call him.....makes a great steak and potatoes!.....cept the sumbitch grabbed my ass last time I was in there!.......Jesus!.......to be honest I didn't mind....a judge doesn't get her ass grabbed nearly enough!....

…..its pretty quiet tonight……I approach the sheriff’s office……thinking maybe she’ll be up and we can have a late night drink……and maybe…just maybe….I can look in on those fucking scumbags Lexi and Misty…..maybe poke em through the bars of their cells like circus animals with my Sharps…..just because I know it would piss em off!   Oh what the hell..they’d just as soon shoot me as look at me…..and I’m bound to get it in the back some day anyways….

I get just about to the Sheriffs office and I hear the voices…..and a chill shoots up my spin……I hear Lexi’s voice…and I begin to back away as I bring the muzzle of the Sharps out in front of me......backing up a few more steps....
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 06:58:15 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Candy123

« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2013, 04:30:41 AM »
I am sitting there watching the judge leave after folding her latest hand. I have been watching so I understand that fold means to lay the cards down and a hand is 5 cards in your hand. I am getting a hold of this game slightly. I just have to figure out everything else.

I put my hands up to show my innocence as Jo accuses the school marm Babs of cheating. I jump from the sound as Babs head is slammed down on the table and Jo sits her ass on top. I hear Jo's warning about me not getting involved.

Me: I won't get involved.

I say knowing that Jo would beat me up in a second as she is used to this world while I am new. I watch as Jo sits on Babs head and teases her about enjoying it. I do not know if Babs is enjoying it or not but it looks like it does hurt a little to have someone sitting on the top of your head.

Me: Does it hurt Babs?

I do not get an answer as a man comes over to talk to me. I hear there is a fire in the kitchen where they were cooking. I do not know what they were cooking as all they had to do was wash the dishes after the turkey dinner. Is it possible to start a fire by washing dishes. They are men so anything is possible I guess.

Me: I have to leave for a moment. Excuse me.

I am taken into the kitchen to see the fire burning and spread throughout the kitchen.

Me: Go and grab some buckets or whatever you can find.

(Red or whoever wants to come out of the saloon)

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2013, 11:34:53 PM »
This little sexpot is all hot and bothered already to say the least. Trouble with these women from that little island I heard about across the big pond. They are all in a hurry. Well not that much of a hurry. But they don’t know the ways of the Indians. We like to proceed, savoring every moment and bringing the upmost about of sensation and pleasure along the trip. A journey not only begins with a single step but each step must be placed carefully least we leave some pleasure on the trail.

“Don’t be in a hurry my little pet. Let us savour the moment. The moon is just rising about the eastern sky and we have all night. And maybe longer if we need it. “

“What can you do for me? I will guide you through that so we both gain the greatest pleasure. Trust me.”

“But first we must discuss your papers and your mine. This could should not be over us and perhaps raining on our enjoyment. I don’t want to stop you from making a profit from your holdings in the mine. I just don’t want you to do it in a way than brings in hoards of prospectors”.

“First you must file your claim discreetly in a town far from here. In a town where the exact location of the mine will be difficult to determine. Then you must work the mine slowly to not arouse attention to the gold. We Indians can even help you mine with just a small gratuity. Our needs aren’t great but occasionally we have need for your wampum. Do you agree to this?”

“No need to answer now for we have a night of pleasure ahead. Your answer can wait until the sun breaks the dawn.”

Your pressing your body on mine and slowly kissing me slowly down my body is stirring sensations I haven’t felt in a long time. I turn my attention back to you. My body writhing and twisting under yours. My hair gripping the back of your hair and pulling it, adding a little roughness to our sexual encounter.  I began to move my body in ways that only we Indians know, my hands exploringparts of your body in ways that you have never experienced before. I believe we are what your kind refers to as randy.

(Karly, I suggest we meet Tuesday or Wednesday to complete our “negotiations”. For a response here you can just assume we have done that. But I don’t mind you also being descriptive in your post. In fact I would enjoy it.

As far as anyone else is concerned that may post what they may.)
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2013, 11:35:54 PM »
(gawd, I don't remember O. Henry stories being this hot...sorry, carry on)

Red, didn't you every wonder what the "O" meant in O. Henry?  ;)
{alt}

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2013, 12:14:28 AM »
Most of the women, sluts, ho's and harlets ive both shared beds with and shared punches with have all shared one thing, their eagerness to get to the resulting end.. to get to the finish ing post, to land the knock out blow, to explode in the culminating orgasm... from the Fifi's of France, the Gerts of Germany, the Brenda's of Britain and the yankee doodle Annies of American none have suggested a path to sensuality before now and its not jus my mouth that moistens in excitemnet and anticipation...
"You speak wise for such a young creature... You offer me solutions that beneift us both and a comprimise that will reward all involved without the destruction and chaos of other less fortunate towns... But please if your tribe are to work the mine it will be for a fair wage....Uhhhhhhhh..."
My drearie speak of finance and labour soon distracted as your nubile young body starts to bend and flex in many suggestive poses... a breathtaking sight and an even more inticing feel as you explore and show me the delights of the natives of this land...

The dusky exotic richness of your skin is so smooth and i long to pepper it with kisses the raven black jhair that shines so in the moonlight ...

More whimpers escape my lips as you grab into my hair letting me know this isnt just your average experience this is more and there will be an edge to the nights adventures.. My own hand caressing your back pressing my fiertips to yur flesh reachinghigher into your hair and wrapping it around my fingers to let you know i have more than just the intentions of succombing to your seductress ways...

(To be continued... In pvt hahahaaa there will be an outcome trust us but in the privacy of Brooks tent ...till DAWN ! Over to the town till atleast the morning...)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2013, 06:33:59 AM »
I slam into the  sheriff  pushing her hard into the thick wooden door..i hear her groan  her back  and head
hitting hard.... but the sheriff is as tough as I thought she would be  when we first meet on the street
she shoves me away.i know I have to keep pressing  can't give her tme  to draw her  colt
 I lunge  into her  again  fighting with every  once of being I have..throwing punches  .but my god
she an take it..firing punches  right back.

we move in a flurry in the  small space. hearing mistys  voice..i change tactics plowing into her. my hands in her hair.riping and pulling...her hands in mine..my scalp on fire...our bodies rub and bounce togeather
push her to the cell lexi...I hear misty call out....

forcing  the blonde backwards  ...I hear the sheriff shriek...then she is stumbles backwards easier.her body thing the bars hard...I see misty's hands working in her hair..then misty's right arms circling between the bars
around the sheriffs neck....the sheriff    releasing my hair  trying to pull at msty;s   arms...
I go  for  her  colt.....nugh.the sheriff huffs....kicking me in my right  leg...

owww.. droping to one knee.....misty  struggling to hold on.. her  and the sheriff cussing..
I push back to my feet.i lunge  into the  sheriff driving mmy left shoulder into her exposed  stomach.

the  sheriff  lets'  out  a low  gasp...again I go for her  colt...and  am able to free it  from the holster
taking a step back...I cock the weapon.....aiming it square   at the  blonde warrior

hold it sheriff......I don't want to shoot you...I will if I have to...

hearing the jingle  of spurs..i spin  around  aiming the  colt....it's  the  gunslinger
not  sure  what  is will happen next....the gunslinger raises her hands..we  glare at each other for what seems like forever.

the  gunslinger begins to slowly lower her arms.....take it  easy...I got the mayors  message..i'm here to help you
I nod  and smile....motioning to the keys  on the floor..the  gunslinger understands  and unlocks the cell  door.

misty release her hold on the  sheriff...and walks out of the  cell...the  gunslinger  draws her gun.directing the sheriff  to move  to the coner..she looks  terrified..she  should be.

all three of us  take turns  punishing her......then  we bind her ankles  and wrist...and gag  the sheriff
and lock her  in the very same  cell  she ad misty in....

how  does it feel to be bound  and on the oter side of the bars  sheriff?  and ohh by the way..i did'ent really
have to go to the outhouse.....her face  a mask of anger..her eyes filled with resolve. I doubt  this will be the last we see of her before we leave the  gulch.

all three  of us  walk into the outer office....finding misty's   colt..and holster....
and start making our plans  to punish   the town of cattyville.

then from out side  the door..the sounds of boots  on the sidewalk
a voice  calls..out...its the bullfrog  croak of the judge

she won't be expecting 3 of us.....taking cover  we wait.

misty,kelli,michelle..anyone  else from here
the prez tramp

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2013, 07:19:02 PM »
I begin to back up even more…the Sharps rifle leveled at the front door to the jail…I back all the way across the street and kneel down behind a horse trough…and level the Sharps at the door…and I start trying to make sense of it all…

I can go in there shooting….put em back in jail….and in 24 hours they’d be out again.
Even more importantly…I might get my ass shot off…..and that would upset me greatly!

I lift my rifle up a moment…and slowly walk back across the street….and I stop in front of the door and rap on it twice with the muzzle end of the Sharps

“Hey!...Sheriff!"..."Everything OK in there?"  "Need anything from me?”
“Hey…"How about a drink before I turn in?"…"I’m buyin!"...."Hell you know me...I never fuckin buy!"...."Maybe a quick hand of poker?”

If I don’t get the answer I’m praying for…I think I’m hopping on my horse and heading back to New York City…

Its way too quiet all of a sudden in there….but I’ll be damned if I go in blasting….I’m smart enough to know there are maybe 3 of em in there as someone had to have broke those scumbags free…and I have played to much poker to know 3 to 1 odds make you a loser….or even worse…..dead…..

I rap on the door one more time….

“Hey Sheriff?”   I then begin to slowly back up from the door…..one step at a time…my Sharps leveled at the door…..finger on the trigger…..continuing to back up one step at a time…..I say to myself...."Maybe I’ll just fucking let em escape…all the better to shoot them on the outside than in the jail!"….

"I mean it’d look bad if I shot em in the damn jail!"  "People would just say I did it on purpose or murdered em"

Right?

"Aint it better to shoot their worthless asses in the street?"

"I'm just gonna keep backing away from there"

"I got some dynamite in my saddle bag and I'd blow the place to kingdom come if the Sheriff wasn't in there!"

backing away .......backing away.....the spurs jingling on my boot heels as I walk backwards slowly...my long black trench coat rustling against my long legs.....my heart pounding with anticipation......backing away..
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 07:43:43 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #127 on: December 19, 2013, 04:55:24 PM »
"Nngh..mmpphh.."

My voice is muffled by the bandana that those bitches tied over my mouth, gagging me effectively and keeping me in relative silence. I roll onto my side and watch em' slowly filter outta into the outer office, disappearing behind the large wooden door, leaving me tightly bound and utterly helpless in the cell. They tied me up good..can't loosen these knots..no matter how much struggling I do! Don't panic, I tell myself after a bit of struggling. I'll just need to cut myself free..I'm just one hot mess right now, laying here tightly bound, my hair disheveled, body and face aching. My head's still spinning from the beating I took from all three gals, and boy did they leave their mark on me.. but what's more affected is my pride. As battered as I am, I'm more humiliated that those outlaws pulled one on me, and have left me here all trussed up. In my OWN jail cell! I'm just FUMING with anger over this, I can't just let em' get away with this!

I muster up my strength and wits and roll onto my back, my bound feet facing the cell door. I stare at the cell door closely, and raise my legs and pull my boots toward my chest. Lucky for me, they tossed me into the cell that has the trick door. Give it enough hard kicks in just the right spot and the lock will actually spring. I thrust my feet forward, my boots smashing into the bars--

It barely budges. I try again, harder. Same thing. I furrow my brow, and start smashing my boots into the barred door.

"NGH! UGH! NNGGHH!"

I thrust my boots into the heavy door one last time and I let out a muffled gasp as the cell door swings open. I thank my lucky stars that I kept holding off on repairing this door before I roll onto my stomach and kneel upright. It's pretty tough, but i manage to hop up onto my bound feet, then I hop on out of my cell. I gotta untie myself fast and go after those outlaws before they start up a ruckus. They're probably long gone by now, the office oughta be empty. Just gotta make my way to my desk and grab my knife. I hop to the door, reach for the handle, and push as hard as I can. The door's big and heavy, but with my weight pressed into it I manage to open it--unfortunately for me, I lose my balance, and go tumbling into the next room!

"NNGH! OMMPHH!"

I don't go crashing into the ground, instead I manage a few wavering hops before I collapse over a spare desk! I slump over it, bending over the edge of the table, groaning as my large breasts just smack into the table top. I shake my head and raise my head, and eyes go wide. The outlaws, those bitches are STILL in my office! They're crouched behind the front counter and my desk, brandishing their weapons, looking as if they're ready to ambush somebody from outside. Obviously, my less than graceful entrance startled em', and the three bitches turn their eyes to me. Dread and panic fills me as I strain in my bonds.

"MPHH!"

(Over to Lexi, Misty, Kelli or Michelle or anybody else!)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 04:57:39 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #128 on: December 19, 2013, 11:30:51 PM »
As the moonlight beams into the tent, the fire flickering and highlighting the two naked bodies of myself and the indian maiden... We both begin our negotiations, my hours of intimate comprimises and linguistic skills on both parts, back and forth the discussions raged, sweat beading and rolling down us both making our skin glisten in the firelight, hair tussled and messed from the strenuous mediation...

It sounds like diplomatic solutions were the main agenda but what goes on in the tent stays in the tent...

As the sun breaks and beams through the doorway it wakes me, i rise turning to gaze at my counterpart, her dusky skin brushed and bathd in sunlight is just as stimulating as it was last night...

I glance over at the documents removed from my person not 12 hours ago and i smile at the course they are to take, she told me of a claims department in Shady Creek some manymany miles away the other side of the mountains, a long way from Cattyville and Rattlesnake Gulch... She assures me her rider will take them and i trust her we both came to many many mutual...... Understandings last night...
I gather my clothes and dress all the time gazing at my new friend sleeping peacefully. I plant a kiss on her frehead and step out into the glorious morning sun, a few of the tribe busying about their business, one or two acknowledged looks, one or two snarled lips but all in all a lot less hostile than when i was ambushed last night... I glance around and see Lucky tethered to a hitchin post , he looks well groomed and cared for, if theres one thing these indians do well its look after therir animal and Lucky was no exception... I mount my stead and wave at the few braves and squaws around ...

"Tell your maiden i will set things in motion and i trust she will abide by our agreement..."

A nod from one and a wave from another assuring me of a successful engagement ...

"Heyaaaa... i click and Lucky turns and gallops towards Cattyville where my new fate awaits me... My best intentions changing for the good of my new allies and i hope the town can see the advantages of holding their indian friends in regaurd...

As i slow Lucky to a canter heading into town i search my mind for the list of people i need to converse with and to use my silver smooth tongue on... First up i think the School Ma'am she will no doubt see the benefits of my plans...

(Woo hoo im back in town bitches ;) Babs if you are ready for a "chat" im here but please all just carry on i appreciate you are all still in the middle of a jailbreak....mmmm jailbirds  mmm)

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2013, 01:55:16 PM »
I know I could fire off a few rounds with this Sharps and wake up the whole town and I probably should……but I wonder if I am fighting a losing battle..they’ll just break the fuck out in another day or two…then what?

Do I have to watch my back the rest of my life?  No one ever said being Judge around here would be easy but Jesus Christ!  This is getting outta control……I think I have an idea but I really hate it…..I really have two……..

I stick two fingers of my right hand between my full lips and whistle out loudly ….and before I know it my horse Scooter comes galloping up!!……I give him a big hug around the neck and he snorts approvingly…..

“Thanks boy…I knew you’d come!”  

I pull a half a dozen sticks of dynamite outta my saddle bag and the Henry rifle I got from the Indian girl out from under the saddle and a box of shells and walk back to my spot behind the water trough across the street from the jail…..

I reach into my vest pocket and take out a dirty brown cigarette and a match…..I light the match on the edge of the trough and watch it glow in the moonlight….I raise the cigarette to my lips and the flaming end of the match to the tip of the cigarette…inhaling until the tip is a bright orange…

I grab one of the sticks of dynamite……..and place the bright orange end of the cigarette close to the fuse on the dynamite…

I yell across the street……”Oh Lexi!....Misty!!....Whoever!!!!.......I got a surprise for yas!!!!”  As my father always used to say….why waste a good bullet when you got a few sticks of dynamite on hand?….Oh I aint gonna blow em up!!…just scare the shit out of them I hope!!...

“I’m counting to 3!!!....”If you don’t come out I’m blowing the God Damn place up!!!”

1…...2……3!!!!

I counted awful fast because I wanna have this fun with them reprobates!  I am not gonna blow their asses to KINGDOME COME!!…….YET!!…..But I do want them to piss their panties maybe!…

I light the fuse….hold it to the last moment and then toss it in the street just in front of the jail but not close enough to do much but blow out the glass in the windows and shake the place like a tornado!   I then DUCK behind the water trough quickly and pull my hat down over my ears!!!!!!

KAABOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!

I feel the ground shake and shift as I cover my ears to no avail!    Dirt and sand fly back and hit the trough I’m crouched behind!!..…ricocheting like pellets off the side of a barn!!…...more dirt, sand and rock suddenly come cascading down from the sky above and down onto my hat and coat as I cover up!!...crouched tight against the side of the trough!  I finally look up over the trough as the explosion finally seems over....

I grab the Henry rifle and pull the level down …cocking it…..laying the Henry across the trough next to the Sharps…..and reach under my trench coat and pull out my Colt six-shooter……yeah I know...you don't think I can use one....well......I can use one...…I just ain't got much use for em…

I spin the chamber on the Colt...making sure its loaded....and shove it back in the leather holster strapped top my thigh

“That explosion should wake up the town”...I whisper to myself…….”Let’s see how Misty and Lexi like that!”

Yeah...I've made my decision and I'm making my play...let the cards fall where they may....

Hey while I'm waiting maybe someone will come running down from town and we can play some cards while the scumbags sweat and shake in that jail!

Would I really blow them up?  

*Smiles evily*

I raise my head above the trough and yell out......."Hey Girls!!"......"Did I tell ya this was Judge Miles??"
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 05:39:54 PM by Michelle »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2013, 07:59:06 PM »
me  misty and kelli.make our plan..once out side are going to separate..each   are going to hit our targets
then we meet at rattlesnake gulch  just outside cattyville.

but then we hear.the sound of boots  scuffling on the side walk...a voice..it's the judge...we take cover
there is  a thumping against the door..again the voice calls out...then silence.

the  judge  is wiley and she has'ent lived this long being a territorial judgeand do stupid things
she is'ent going to rush in alone.risk getting shot.or worse risk beng captured by us
no..my guess is  he has taken cover  somewhere.waiting for us to walk out the front so she can pick us off
one at a time...or  she is gathering a few  to help  her.

well  we are not  doing either  .we're not walkin  out just to get ambushed.and we're sure as hell not
going to be traped  and captured  again.

kelli hs somedynamite that she planed to use to help bust us out...we are going tomake another exit  in back of the jail...the plan remains the same.   separate in the darkness and confusion...hit our targets and meet at the gulch.

we make a place to set the dynamite against the back wall...we  can hear the judge  faintly..something about  us surrendering.......lol...never............the sheriff should be safe in the next room.

we light the fuse and take cover...there is a  scuffle of noise in the office...seems somehow the sheriff has esaped her cell...  again the judge  calls out......there is a loud boom from across the  street/

then booom..our dynamite explodes....bits of  board and other debris fly through the air.

we call out to each other..all  are  alright...it works...the back wall of the jail is gone.a hole large enough to drive
a herd  through...we each  sramble  running out through the opening.
kelli ...going for her target.good luck  see you soon kelli.

me and misty hug.share a kiss..be careful babes...then  we separate in the darkness  each  going to our next taget.

there is a clammer n the street from the explosions...mass confusion.that will help our plan
 to misty,,kelli,tiffany or michelle or any other tramp
the prez tramp

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2013, 06:03:04 PM »
I had just stood up from behind the water trough after throwing my stick of dynamite….holding the Sharps in my hands at the ready….. When I hear a second explosion behind the jail!!   I drop down to a knee…..and duck as I watch as dirt and wood debris fly up in the alley behind the jail…some coming over the jail and landing in the street and on me!!!……Then its quiet except for screaming towns people running all around!!…..

And I realize its over…..

The towns people are running all over the place like a fucking Chinese fire drill…..I just smile and shake my head…..no sense going over and looking….I know Misty and Lexi are gone….

I pick up the Henry rifle and walk over to Scooter…and slide it and the Sharps in their sheath under the saddle….I grabs Scooter’s reins….and start walking he and I down towards the saloon……

I need a motherfucking drink and maybe some poker….or just some sleep….

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #132 on: December 23, 2013, 12:11:54 AM »
Seeing the fire is unmanageable and that Junks has retreated. I grab Sarah and start to escape the saloon.  Just then, we are both knocked flat by a massive BOOM.  I struggle to get up an another BOOM sounds, making me twitch.  The good news is that the first explosion seems to have taken the spirit out of the firs and it's dying down.  I reach out for Sarah and haul her up over my shoulder to exit the saloon and as I'm rushing to the side of town away from the explosion, I end up bumping into a new arrival on horseback. "Sorry ma'am. Things are going kinda crazy right now."  I know I look rather suspicious, what carrying an unconscious woman like a sack of potatoes and the newcomer is eyeing me warily.  I'm not sure what to do to ease the tension.  I lower Sarah, who seems to be coming around and look up at the rider. "Ah'm not sure really what's going on in town, but I'm sure the Sherriff will handle things shortly. Do you think you could help me get Miss Sarah here to a safe place?"  Her horse decides I smell nice and starts really sniffing me, when i remember I had been cooking previous to this, so I must smell like some nice food. Mebbe that apple pie we were workin' on at the end.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #133 on: December 23, 2013, 01:13:53 AM »
I wake up in my tent. I can feel by the warmth and see by the brightness of the day that it must be near noon. A smile crosses my face and my loins ached as I remember last night. I had heard that those English “ladies” were like cold fish. Either than or randy as hell. This one turned out to be super randy and the very opposite of a cold fish.  She had a fantastic body and the sensuality to match.

I blush thinking back on some of the things we did. Things not usually talked about. I was hoping she was still here but she seems to have departed. But enough thoughts of that. As we Indians say “What goes on in the tent stays in the tent.”

I also recall we worked out a compromise for the mine. She will work it but one of my Indian squaws rode off to a distant town to make the proper registrations.

I check. Yes I still have her documents. We seem to have a friendly and mutually trusting agreement but the documents are my insurance to ensure compliance. She showed me I can trust her by not running off with the documents.

It seems so dull here with the mayor gone. Wonder what is happening in town? I just might mosey on down there. Wonder if an Indian an learn to play poker (hee hee hee hee).

(Over to anyone)

{alt}

Candy123

« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2013, 11:30:05 PM »
The explosion rattled not only the kitchen but also my teeth. The sound of the explosion and the closeness of it knocking me into the man who I was helping with the fire. I then felt the bigger man picking me up and taking me out of the saloon into the street. The man taking me back to my hotel along the wooden planks. People were running in every direction after the explosion. This man seemed to be cool calm and collected. We arrive back at the hotel.

Red: All safe now.

Me: Thank you very much kind sir.

The guy putting me down on the chair behind the main table in the front room.

Me: Thank you very much kind sir for helping me back to my hotel.

I notice as the guy looks around the hotel main area.

Me: I plan on doing this hotel up to have it thrive again. I have been offered help from someone in doing so.

Red: Why would you want to do up this old dump? No one stays here.

Me: I have plans for this hotel. It will just not be a hotel. I have plans on opening up a restaurant when the hotel begins to thrive. There is already a kitchen in back. My mother learned me how to cook for my pre-arranged marriage I was going to be married too a guy.

I look the guy up and down as he checks out my hotel.

Me: I owe you something for getting me out of the explosion. I can offer you cooking lessons.

(Red or anyone)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 11:47:31 PM by Candy123 »