News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FuckFight: Pinkmarshmallow Vs Rhiannon Blue

• 41 Replies

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
Re: FuckFight: Pinkmarshmallow Vs Rhiannon Blue
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2020, 12:54:53 AM »
Gotta go with Rhiannon!

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2020, 03:12:20 AM »
Oh my what a matchup but something about Rhiannon makes me say YES and squirm a bit in my seat.

Sees you squirm in your seat as I lead you to stand up and come in join me in the VIP Section.....
Giving you a big smile  but don’t say a word as I take your hand and follow you to the VIP section

Let's you slide into the VIP section which has a black leather love seat for us. I sit next to you closely on your left as I place my black purse down next to me on my right. My left hand softly grabs your right thigh to let everyone know you are with me tonight. My long slender fingers with perfectly pedicure red fingernails massages begins to massage it. A gorgeous busty redhead waitress comes to take our order but before she can even get a word I tell her "WHATEVER she wants please".

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2020, 04:30:10 AM »
Gotta  go with Blue!

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2020, 04:40:59 AM »
Close HOT fight Blue wins !!!

Offline Competitive LISA

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2020, 07:59:47 AM »
Gotta go with Rhiannon!

Shall I offer you something to drink sweetie while we watch this contest together? ... I ask you after your perfect body and pretty hair get my attention.

Offline MaddiMac

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2020, 12:38:58 PM »
Oh my what a matchup but something about Rhiannon makes me say YES and squirm a bit in my seat.

Sees you squirm in your seat as I lead you to stand up and come in join me in the VIP Section.....
Giving you a big smile  but don’t say a word as I take your hand and follow you to the VIP section

Let's you slide into the VIP section which has a black leather love seat for us. I sit next to you closely on your left as I place my black purse down next to me on my right. My left hand softly grabs your right thigh to let everyone know you are with me tonight. My long slender fingers with perfectly pedicure red fingernails massages begins to massage it. A gorgeous busty redhead waitress comes to take our order but before she can even get a word I tell her "WHATEVER she wants please".
I press myself firmly against you and smile as I feel your hand on my leg. I slide my arm inside yours and slowly run my nails lightly against the inside of your forearm. Looking in your eyes and smiling I hear you tell the server to get me whatever I want. I never take my eyes from yours “I will have what she is having”

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2020, 12:52:49 PM »
Gotta go with Rhiannon!

Shall I offer you something to drink sweetie while we watch this contest together? ... I ask you after your perfect body and pretty hair get my attention.

Mhhhh, Lisa you better not approach this girl as she is already in a relationship with a possessive women I know on fcf, otherwise it may cause you some trouble...

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2020, 03:22:47 PM »

I press myself firmly against you and smile as I feel your hand on my leg. I slide my arm inside yours and slowly run my nails lightly against the inside of your forearm. Looking in your eyes and smiling I hear you tell the server to get me whatever I want. I never take my eyes from yours “I will have what she is having”

Smiles as I look deep in your eyes before saying, "two Mojitos please" as I use my free hand to open up my purse and grab my black AMEX card which I place on the waitress tray, "you can start a tab" as she thank us and leaves as I never take my eyes off you just flexes my forearm so you can feel my hard tone body.

Offline Competitive LISA

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2020, 03:32:19 PM »
I will not vote now, Let's see what you both can do with your delicious words and tight curves.

Exactly my thought maria! ... I won't be voting until Sunday I guess. I need to see how this will develop first.

Offline CattyMaria

• Hey bitches ;)
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2020, 05:12:39 PM »
You got this pink!!!

Offline Rhiannon Blue Taylor

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2020, 07:21:51 PM »
I watch you cheerfully prancing around kitchen, staring at that round curvy sex ass of yours, jiggling and wiggling, as I shut my eyes for a moment, imaging what it would be like to spank that sexy ass of yours and have a firm grab of it. I quickly shake my head to snap out of my mini trance, watching you gather two coffee cups from the cupboard, throwing in two table spoons of coffee into the cups, as the kettle begins to boil.

I hear you clearing your throat, before I hear you mutter something under your breath. I wonder what you said, as I’m positive it was something about me, but I wasn’t about to cause an argument over it, as it may not have been about me.

I see you flipping your long gorgeous hair to one side, which again puts me into a daydream, as the way you did it was so sexy and seductive, causing me to once again stare at you. I slowly snap out of the daydream and I suddenly realise that you have seen me staring at you and that curvy sexy rear of your through the reflection in the tiles. I giggle to myself, as I’m feeling a little bit giddy, I continue to stare, wetting my lips, before I bite my lower lip. Unaware that I’m still staring at your sexy rear, you flip your head around, twisting your swan like neck, as you begin to glaze your eyes at me.

My heart begins to beat a little fast, my lips pout together, my pussy twitching, as I watch you arching your slender tight figure a little, pushing your curvy, sexy, smooth tanned ass cheeks a little higher, causing the little frills slipping a tiny bit higher over your curvy slender hips, while the lacy material to hug a little tighter between your ass cheeks. This starts to make me a little bit wet, as all I want to do is walk over to you, slip your sexy black lace thong to a side, part your legs slightly and slide my right hand down your sexy tanned ass and in between your sexy strong legs.

I suddenly hear "Take a picture it'll last longer!" As I snap out of my daydream, giggling a little, due to being caught eyeing you up, as well as fantasizing what I want to do to you right here! Right now in the kitchen. I notice you eyeing me up and down slowly, which makes me smile and giggle a little , as it’s not just me that this happens to! Looking a little flustered, stammering a little, I watch your reach for the piping hot kettle, not even looking at what you were doing, as you begin to aimlessly pour the piping hot water, which toppled all over the kitchen work tops, missing the cups..

“Amy! Stop!” in a raised alerting tone, “she so accident prone!” I mutter under my breath, as you snap out of your daydream and realise what you have done! I quickly grab a cloth from the side of the kitchen sink and head over towards you and the spillage. As I reach you, my outer right thigh and some of my bum cheek grazes against your left bum cheek, this makes my heart beat faster, makes me a little wet and causes my pussy to twitch...

”Excuse me Amy!” ... ‘SLAP' the sound echoes in the kitchen, as I give your sexy curvy tanned ass a gentle, playful spank, to indicate for you to move over a little, as I wipe the water off the kitchen work tops. Again I graze my outer thigh against your tanned round ass, but this time with my left leg, which again causes my heart to beat faster, also causing me to bite my lower lip, which helps stop me from letting out a soft moan, before I reach the kitchen sink, so I can rinse out the wet cloth into the sink. While I rinse out the wet cloth, I begin to sway my curvy sexy ass a little as I rinse out the wet cloth...”why don't you go sit down at the bench bar! I’ll make the coffee! As you look a little flustered! Is everything ok? I ask in a pleasant caring tone, knowing your flustered because of me, which makes me feel all giddy, as we’ve lived together for 3 months now! And the constant teasing, jealosy games and the flirtatious behaviour between us is reaching boiling point!..

Offline MaddiMac

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2020, 07:54:26 PM »

Smiles as I look deep in your eyes before saying, "two Mojitos please" as I use my free hand to open up my purse and grab my black AMEX card which I place on the waitress tray, "you can start a tab" as she thank us and leaves as I never take my eyes off you just flexes my forearm so you can feel my hard tone body.

I hear you order mojitos and a big grin crosses my face “well now I know you must be psychic because that just happens to be my favorite drink” I whisper making sure my warm breath hits your ear. I feel you flex your arm “oooooooo” and I wrap both hands on your arm as I smile at you. “Thank you  for the drink!”
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 08:54:01 PM by MaddiMac »

Offline Rhiannon Blue Taylor

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2020, 03:34:01 AM »
I feel a little taken back from you telling me to sit down! “I was only trying to help! You moody bitch!” I mutter under my breath, as I grab the kettle , re-fill it! Before putting back on to boil. I turn my body and rest it against the kitchen side, so that I was facing you. I watch in ore, as you swish your long glossy hair a little over your shoulder. It was little you did it in slow motion, as you suddenly made me memorize because the way you did it! Was like something out of a movie.

I was in a complete daydream again, as I have an imagine of you, walking out the bathroom, a towel wrapped around your body, you swish your wet hair over your left shoulder in super slow motion, staring at me before walking towards me, stopping at your bedroom door, playfully winking at me, before undoing the towel, revealing your tanned curvy sexy body, as your enter your bedroom, your round sexy ass swaying and jiggling provocatively with every step you take..

Smiling all goofy, continuing to daydream about you, as I’m totally unaware what’s going, suddenly I feel your warm sweet breath on my lips, which snaps me out of the daydream. Utterly caught off guard and instantly become nervous, due to the surprise that we are literally inches apart, as you start to whisper so tenderly "I've noticed you've been eyeing me up lately. Maybe you can uhh”.. as I feel your juicy thick top lip brush against my top lip a little, as you give me a quick light smooch, before you slip your thumb carefully upwards, sliding the left hand side of my G string up towards your rib cage..

‘Ohhh that sexy bitch!’ was all I could currently think, my heart is racing, as you completely caught me off guard and raised the stakes! ‘well two can play this game!’ I say to myself, I reach out with my right hand, placing it on the left side of your hip, slowly sliding my thumb inside your lace thong, wrapping my thumb around the waist band, as I teasingly sliding it down! A faction, before I reach out with my left hand, placing it on the right side of your hip, sliding my thumb inside your lace thong, wrap my thumb around the waist band, I teasingly sliding the thong down a faction! To match the right side! Then I slowly pull your thong up, just above your hip bone! As I slowly slide my left hand up your right side, stopping just before your right breast, as my right hand, slides around to your round sexy ass, which causes our bodies to be now lightly pressing against each others, my right hand stops right on the crease, were the cheeks separate, resting my index finger softly on the crease ... “yes I have been eyeing you up lately! But you’ve been eyeing me up too!” I tenderly whisper back, which causes our lips to brush against each others once more, as I stare into your eyes, I slowly tilt my head to the right a fraction, causing my nose to rub against the right hand side of your nose, with my bottom lip brushing against your thick juicy upper lip, which causes our lips to part a little, as I begin to get butterflies in my stomach, my heart racing like crazy, as this all flirtation between us has gone to another level and for the first time ever, my flirtation game is being matched...

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2020, 02:28:20 PM »

I hear you order mojitos and a big grin crosses my face “well now I know you must be psychic because that just happens to be my favorite drink” I whisper making sure my warm breath hits your ear. I feel you flex your arm “oooooooo” and I wrap both hands on your arm as I smile at you. “Thank you  for the drink!”

"You are very welcome" I say softly back to you as my left black high heel slowly makes it away around your calf and wraps around your foot as I continue massaging your thigh with a bit more pressure but still in a sensual way. "Now......who are we rooting for?" I ask with a soft giggle as the action is already Intense.

Offline MaddiMac

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2020, 03:27:55 PM »

"You are very welcome" I say softly back to you as my left black high heel slowly makes it away around your calf and wraps around your foot as I continue massaging your thigh with a bit more pressure but still in a sensual way. "Now......who are we rooting for?" I ask with a soft giggle as the action is already Intense.

My fingernails lightly run up and down your arm and my left foot moves over to rest on your foot. Sipping my drink as we watch the action “Well, they are very close in every way but Rhiannon had me squirming in my seat so I voted for her ...but” ...looking at you as I cuddle up closer...”someone else came along and they are the one that has me squirming in my seat instead”  giving a big smile.