News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FuckFight: Pinkmarshmallow Vs Rhiannon Blue

• 41 Replies

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
FuckFight: Pinkmarshmallow Vs Rhiannon Blue
« on: April 06, 2020, 08:13:03 PM »
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I'm glad to announce, that Pinkmarshmallow and Rhiannon Blue have agreed to this poll and for me to set it up.

These two girls are absolutely gorgeous, have amazing bodies and in my opinion is a dream poll for FCF

I've heard a lot about these two and I have a feeling that this is going to be a poll that everyone remembers and talks about for years.

It is to my understanding, that the girls have chosen roommates scene, were they have been living together for 3 months, lots of flirting going on between them, there is an obvious attraction between them and jealousy between.

To my understanding, it seems they have been sexually competing against each other, like when they have been bringing dates home, men and women, they have been fucking them senseless, so the other can hear. Apparently there bedrooms are next to each others and there beds headboards are against the same wall, so they definitely do hear everything.

So, one morning when are both saying bye to there dates, there both are in crop t-shirts and sexy G strings. While having there morning coffee, talking, flirting etc they begin to have an argument/debate, which leads them to go into the spare room to fuck fight.

Pinkmarshmallow and Rhiannon Blue have agreed to fight along with the poll too, so this is going to be a proper war between these two and I am looking forward to see what happens and how it ends.

I have put together some pics of them, trying to match them up the best that I can.

Good luck ladies and may the best woman win

Holly

XOXO

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
Re: FuckFight: Pinkmarshmallow Vs Rhiannon Blue
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 08:15:08 PM »
Pinkmarshmallow left
Rhiannon Blue right

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 08:17:10 PM »
Pinkmarshmallow left
Rhiannon Blue right

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 08:18:54 PM »
Pinkmarshmallow left
Rhiannon Blue right

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 08:30:26 PM »
These 2 hotties are meant to fight!

But I will go with Rhiannon. She will win the fight

practicegirl

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 08:46:41 PM »
Takes a seat in the front row, pulling Holly in my lap in her sexy little pink outfit, needing her J cup titties to keep my hands busy for this sexy matchup!

Offline MaddiMac

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2020, 09:13:28 PM »
Oh my what a matchup but something about Rhiannon makes me say YES and squirm a bit in my seat.

Offline AnnieX

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2020, 09:19:47 PM »
I wish that Pinkie will win (brunette solidarity) but Rhiannon seems hotter tho...

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2020, 09:52:14 PM »
Kick her ass Rhiannon!

Offline Alana Quill

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2020, 10:03:17 PM »
Oh look at the show...where do I even start. I think the best things come to those who wait for now now I'm content to indulge my voyueristic tendencies. Let's see what you can do. Impress me with your delicious words and tight curves.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2020, 10:24:36 PM »
This is for sure a great match up between two incredible young women and I think it's also great to see Holly giving them the proper playground to compete.

Also for sure, one of them will find her limit in this battle and lose a lot of confidence in her sexual power while the winner will raise her status for sure. I think all the other young alpha females like Emilia, Bridgette, Erin Lee and Godess Gabriella will watch this fight with great interest.

Now what is not sure is who I will give my vote. On the first five pictures Rhiannon convinces me as she makes Amy look like a beautiful girl next door while she appears more like the sex hungry predator by showing more skin, more cleavage and giving a "I fuck you into oblivion" facial expression. However Amy impresses me with the pictures where she wears the leopard dress (no women on this planet could wear this dress better!), the short light blue two piece with flowers and her gym outfit. With them she makes Rhiannon look pale in comparison. Because of this I can't give a vote based on their pictures and have to wait until I see someone doing a mistake or an exceptional move to get in advantage.

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2020, 10:49:15 PM »
Oh my what a matchup but something about Rhiannon makes me say YES and squirm a bit in my seat.

Sees you squirm in your seat as I lead you to stand up and come in join me in the VIP Section.....
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 11:12:12 PM by FightinKelly »

Offline Rhiannon Blue Taylor

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2020, 11:34:57 PM »
I slowly come to, as I lay there listening to the bird chirping in some trees right outside my bedroom window, as the sun shines bright. Feeling a little bit groggy, due to having a long hard sex marathon session with a muscular hunky guy that I met recently. Taking a deep breath, stretching my legs and arms out!

Smiling as my bearings are slowly coming to from the memories of last night antics. The muscular hunky guy begins to stir... my heart begins to thump, as I see his piercing blue eyes open and stare at me..."good morning" he says in a very masculine tone, as I smile at him, as we lay in my bed..

"What time is it?" He asks as I reach for my phone.."its just after 9:30am" I reply, as he suddenly shoots up out of bed.."I need to go" he says, as I watch him starting to get dressed.

I bite my lower lip, as I watch dress, seeing his six pack and rock hard pecs, his sexy black trunk boxers, that display his package very well...'damn he's fit!" Is all I could think, as I slowly begin to move...

"shhhhhh I don't want to wake my roommate up!, as she is a right moody cow first thing in the morning!" I say grabing my white crop tshirt, that says sassy on it! But also shows a little underboob.. I open my bedside draw and grab a tiny black lace G string out! I slowly and seductively put it on, knowing he will be watching me..."let's be quiet, as my roommate is sleeping" as we sneakily exit my room, my ass swaying provocatively as we walk down the hallway, towards the living room..

To my surprise, you are at our door, saying goodbye to a mystery man.. 'he must be the one she was with sleeping with last night' I say to myself, as you close the door and suddenly look surprised to see me..

We exchanged smiles, as we've literally caught each other shamefully trying to get rid of our dates, without the other seeing..

I walk my date to the door, my ass swaying provocatively again, as I hold the door open for him.."well thanks for a great night! I'll call you sometimes" as I give him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek, as I watch him walk down the alley way that leads to the main road, beforeci slowly close the door, taking a deep breath, biting my lower lip, as I rest my back against the door..

I head to the kitchen, were I see you making morning coffees for us. I can't help but stare at your big curvy sexy ass, in that sexy thong that you have on as you make the coffee.. biting my lower lip, as I begin to daydream about grabbing and spanking that sexy ass, not releasing I've now gone into a little trance, imagining doing things to you and that sexy body of yours...

Offline MaddiMac

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2020, 11:51:53 PM »

Sees you squirm in your seat as I lead you to stand up and come in join me in the VIP Section.....
Giving you a big smile  but don’t say a word as I take your hand and follow you to the VIP section

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2020, 11:55:15 PM »
This is going to be something special between these two, I'm telling you all. After reading both their first posts, this is going to be close and the start of a rivalry between these two Gorgeous Goddesses.

I cannot and will not vote for either of them, as they are both friends and I want this to be fair and most importantly.. Fun