News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

School days, International Affairs - Surprise

• 13 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
School days, International Affairs - Surprise
« on: May 01, 2024, 01:35:15 AM »

"How?"
The words fell into a silence encapsulated by the frustration and anger of that WhatsApp chat. The other person did not know how to respond or understand how to respond because she did not know what had happened.
"Fuck, it was done!" Jessica continued to press the other person without receiving a response, which made the brunette increasingly nervous.
"Answer, Martina!"
"I don't know!"
The blonde blurted out suddenly, letting out all her thoughts, unable to find any other excuse to explain what had happened.
"Holy shit, this was supposed to be between you and me! That bitch had nothing to do with it."
Jessica was beginning to feel her anger boiling over. She had dreamed of that day long enough to savor the moment of her victory. She and Martina had always competed against each other, and that was one of the other times they would do so.
This time, however, someone had gotten in the way of their rivalry, shaking it from the ground up.
"I know, Jessica. I don't need reminding."
Martina replied in a mocking tone; she did not want to hear the knife turn in the wound. Still, her mind kept recalling those moments when she had gotten out of the game.
"The slut has to pay...make her pay."
"Don't tell me what to do, bitch."
"FUCK YOU"
"NO, YOU FUCK YOU" Jessica used capital letters to shout "AT LEAST I WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE RACE BETWEEN CHEERLEADERS!"
Martina growled, throwing her cell phone onto the bed behind her in a reckless gesture. The blonde was huddled on the floor in front of the bed with her knees against her chest. Her eyes began to burn, tears began to line her cheeks. Once more.

The day before

"Another school?"
Martina looked quizzically at the representative of the cheerleading competition. Usually, other schools tried to participate, but Martina had gotten to know them. None seemed to live up to expectations, so much so that the competition committee itself ruled them out from the start. This time, however, there was something different.
"That's right. I too was puzzled at first. Then I saw their team and changed my mind."
Martina raised an eyebrow, but the woman's smile seemed to give her all the answers. This year "The Skim" will take place again.
The name seemed to be more ominous than what it was, a simple battle between schools in private, with a select few spectators, to find the two schools that would participate in the ICF.
The previous edition had been won by Jessica's school, guaranteeing assured participation. Martina would then have to face the captain of the new school to retain participation.
"It will be a good warm-up before we destroy that black-haired bitch," smiled the blonde.
The woman smiled back, flinching and letting Martina pass toward the place where "The Skim" would take place. A small room inside a committee room, with only the floor, ceiling, and four walls where four neon lights were hung to illuminate the room. Nothing else was needed.
Martina entered the room with all eyes on her, especially those of the girl in the center. The blonde's eyes crossed those of the girl, burning each other before Martina lowered her gaze to her rival's full breasts.
"Ellie, this is Martina. She will be your opponent. Martina, this is Ellie."
The blonde smiled at the black girl, extending her hand in a sign of respect. A sign not reciprocated, Ellie stood motionless, staring arrogantly at the blonde.
"No pleasantries then," grunted Martina, withdrawing her hand and beginning to undress.
Her firm breasts were quickly freed from her bra, pushed out by the blonde menacingly. Ellie lowered her gaze to the blonde's tits, finally raising it to meet Martina's gaze.
"That's it?" smiled the black girl.
"Oh, you'll regret underestimating me," hissed Martina, squinting her eyes.
The two girls joined together, Martina's tits thrusting into the ebony girl's pair as the few girls on either side of the room gasped as they watched the two pairs squish together.
Their flesh bent against each other before quickly resuming their perfect shape, two seas of different colors daring to stand between victory and defeat without anyone taking an initial upper hand.
Martina thrust her huge breasts forward in clear defiance against the newcomer who threatened her participation, Ellie smiled as she pulled back and slammed hard forward. The blonde's 36EE visibly sagged as she grunted before pushing back.
The ebony girl rotated her hips to bring her breasts to the side and slam them into the rival pair but Martina was quick to thrust forward again, dragging her pair into the rival huge tits.
Ellie grunted when she felt her 36EE mold against her chest for less than a second, hissing as she tried the maneuver again on the other side, first dragging her chocolate tits into the vanilla pair.
Martina squinted her eyes, grabbing the girl's shoulders but Ellie rotated her hips at that moment, quickly slamming her breasts into the blonde's left tit who could not hold back a small moan as her ebony breasts rubbed against her own in continuing the movement.
Ellie came back, delivering another hard blow to Martina's huge tits by slamming her tits against the blonde's right breast. Martina generated again as she watched her flesh quiver and sag against the sea of chocolate.
"Soon you'll have soft pillows," sneered Ellie.
"I'll crush you flat, bitch," growled the blonde "Vanilla is better than chocolate!"
Martina shot her tits straight into the rival pair who grunted when they felt the weight of the enemy breasts bearing down on hers, gaining ground and pushing the ebony tits back. The spectators' eyes were fixed on the struggling tits, two opposing complexions trying to dominate each other.
Martina smiled as she worked her huge tits into her counterpart, the chocolate flesh jiggling as the rosy breasts continued to push forward, making the ebony girl hiss.
Ellie pushed back hard, forcing her big twins against the invading pair, grunting softly as the two pairs swelled outward, buying into the center of the thrusts.
"Come on, Martina," Jessica's voice echoed from one side of the room, "Finish playing and destroy her."
The blonde vaguely heard the words of her longtime rival; she was too busy countering the girl in front of her. What was most annoying was that the blonde could not play with the other girl, Ellie was a good opponent and if Martina had not been careful, she could have been destroyed completely.
"Go, Ellie!" a girl from the new school was rightly cheering for her captain.
The ebony girl was in the same situation as her rival as much as she hated to admit it. She felt the discomfort inside her grow as the blonde's pair continued to respond to hers, hiding behind an arrogance given by her dominant nature. Inside she knew Martina had a good chance of beating her but she would not allow it.
Martina pushed up her breasts, sliding her tits over the chocolate pair, Ellie bit her lip feeling the weight of the vanilla pair on her chest, and then moaned when Martina pushed down.
The blonde's hands tightened on Ellie's shoulders, the ebony girl could feel her nails pressing into her flesh as Martina stood up on her toes and dropped her tits from above against Ellie's breasts.
The ebony girl's mouth opened wide at the slap as her back took a hard blow having to bear the sudden weight of two 36EEs, augmented by the force of gravity and the blonde's blow.
"Get ready to say hello to your bags, Bitch," growled the blonde with an arrogant smile.
"Fat bitch," hissed the ebony girl.
Ellie pushed upward hard, trying to counter the rival fall, Martina grunted annoyed feeling the rival breasts press against the underside of her tits. The blonde pushed down but a new push from her rival made her moan, feeling her flesh bounce away.
Martina moaned again, throwing her head back as her thrusts were thwarted by Ellie's as she continued to press from below, her dark nipples digging into the blonde's tender flesh like daggers.
"Fuck!" moaned Martina.
Ellie smiled as she pushed again but the blonde managed to roll her shoulders to slide her breasts lower, flinging them sideways at the enemy pair. The people in the room heard the ebony girl moan as her flesh bent inward against the rival pair.
"Hear how they're shrinking?" hissed the blonde, thrusting forward hard.
Ellie moaned again, being pushed back a step as the blonde pulled forward. Martina continued to torment her rival tits with her own, Ellie trying to respond without losing any more steps, but continuing to feel her flesh molding against Martina's flushed one, a burning sensation inside her chest growing as she did.
Jessica stared at the show, registering the discomfort on the new girl's face as desperate and ever closer to the brink of defeat. Closing her eyes, the cheerleader decided to leave the show; the ending was now certain. In the end, it would be her against Martina again.
The door closed behind Jessica's back as Ellie pushed her rival away, Martina grunted backing away a step. The girls watched as the two girls' breasts finally separated, both pairs of 36Es fell downward with a slight thud.
"Coward," hissed Martina.
Ellie gave her a furious look, lifting her breasts with her hands and dropping them as a gesture of defiance. Roaring, the ebony girl launched herself forward. The blonde gasped when the chocolate pair collided with her breasts.
The wet slap made the girls around them pale, their eyes fixed on the two girls who continued to slam their proud tits together in search of victory even though their flesh spilled to the sides during the impact. Both moaned but the ebony girl continued the assault by slapping her 36EE against the blonde's twins quickly.
Martina yelped as she suffered the storm of blows, her flushed flesh bouncing wildly with each blow, shaken by the rival force, responding after a few seconds in the same way as her opponent. Their breasts continued to slap but it was clear that Ellie was the aggressor at that moment.
The blonde thrust forward suddenly, ramming the underside of chocolate breasts with her breasts, but Ellie did not seem to slow down her storm of blows and continued to slap the blonde's pair relentlessly. Each exchange was followed by moans on both sides, neither girl trying to defend her chest but only thinking about doing as much damage as possible to the rival pair.
Both couples visibly trembled but the pace was beginning to slow as the effort to keep such an exchange active increased. The spectators watched as the two girls began gasping for air, driven to the limit in the endurance contest. The two cheerleaders looked into each other's eyes with hatred and determination.
"I will destroy you, bitch," hissed the blonde.
Martina leaned forward to grab her rival's shoulders and Ellie at that moment threw her hands past the blonde's body, clamping them behind her and pulling her rival into a tight embrace. Martina gasped in surprise as the ebony girl began to slam her twins into the enemy 36EE, the two huge pairs colliding with a dull thud.
The blonde threw her head back as she felt her breasts being pressed, lowering her arms to compete on equal terms with her tight rival. With each squeeze, the two girls gritted their teeth as their flesh rippled from the lack of space, wiggling on their chests. Slowly, Martina realized, however, that Ellie's breasts were continuing to be pushed less than hers, each thrust seeming to benefit the chocolate pair.
Ellie lowered her gaze, sensing the same. She smiled as her thrusts became stronger, at the expense of the blonde, who gritted her teeth to respond in the same way. Their bodies grew closer as Martina was forced to take a step back, then another.
"I can feel your breasts giving way, bitch," growled the ebony girl, thrusting again.
Martina responded with a groan as her back hit the wall, her eyes widening as she realized she was in a desperate situation. Ellie immediately pushed forward, ebony flesh seemed to invade her rival's flushed pair, the space stolen voraciously by Ellie's 36EE. Martina tried to push herself away from the wall, her back came off the wall, and she could finally hope to recover.
Ellie smiled wickedly, however, rising on tiptoe and pushing with renewed force against the blonde, pushing her back against the wall with a thud. Martina opened her mouth in a moan but only choked air came out as her rival rammed her breasts hard, the feeling that the enemy pair was beginning to get the better of the duel.
"I know you can feel it, bitch" hissed Ellie, a wicked smile on her lips as she continued to grind her chocolate tits into the rival pair "My best tits pushing yours against your chest"
"N-no," moaned Martina, trying to push back.
Ellie pushed back in repose, forcing her flushed flesh against the blonde's chest, their breasts continuing to push together, although it was clear that the ebony pair was taking up more and more space between their bodies. Martina pushed out again, trying to arch her back with her mouth open, but Ellie responded by simply pressing herself against her to declare her domination.
Martina stood in stunned silence as she felt her huge tits collapse, lowering her gaze as the ebony girl moved the blonde's flat tits wherever she wanted with just the movement of her shoulders. The blonde moaned as Ellie's dense, powerful breasts moved across her chest, thrusting them around smoothly. All the onlookers stood in contemplation at the sight of Martina's pair shaping helplessly against the better pair.
"Chocolate is always better than vanilla," hissed Ellie, pulling away a few inches.
Martina's breasts struggled to leave her chest, falling downward lifelessly. The blonde's eyes closed in tears as her body began to slide flat against the wall.
Ellie brought her hands quickly to her rival's shoulders, blocking her fall. Martina opened her eyes in surprise before she felt fear explode inside her. A second later the ebony girl's sweaty breasts enveloped the defeated cheerleader's face.
All the spectators watched the blonde's body try to push her rival away while remaining silent to listen to Martina's stifled moans inside the dark flesh.
Ellie moved away only when the blonde's body stopped moving, wiping the drool on the girl's skin as she watched with amused eyes Martina in an apparent trance-like state.
She had not passed out completely, she was in an earlier but more painful state. The blonde could still feel the humiliation burning inside her chest, her eyes could still see Ellie lifting her breasts toward her with an arrogant smile. Martina could feel all this but without being able to move, was paralyzed.
"Ellie wins. It will be her and her team to participate in the ICF," the woman announced, lifting the ebony girl's arm.
Martina's eyes closed.

"It seems that our friends will not be present at ICF," Jessica said in an icy tone.
Louisa looked up at her, leaving her breasts. She was still wondering how she could be in the hospital. Her head ached slightly, but nothing compared to her waking up. The sharp image of Ana's face, sweaty and tired, and the blonde's body refusing to surrender to her remained in her mind.
"Then I won't be there either," declared the girl.
Jessica squared her completely, surprised. Louisa's attention was back on her breasts, silent as she continued to work her mind. The head cheerleader continued to stare at her friend for a few seconds before sighing.
"I guess I don't need your presence," huffed Jessica, drumming on the hospital bed, "but you'll have to bring me a viable alternative. We have an empty seat after all."
The head cheerleader heard her friend grunt in amusement; somehow they both could understand each other. Jessica knew Louisa would not stop until she found Ana again; at the center of her crosshairs was only her. Everything that came to stand in her way was merely a contingency to be destroyed. Why not use it to her advantage then?
"Tell me who," Louisa asked.
"Oh, you'll love it," smiled Jessica, leaning back "Have you ever gone to a 24-hour gym?"
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline D69again

Re: School days, International Affairs - Surprise
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 02:44:35 AM »
Excellent!

Life is just a box of chocolate! Sweet!

Offline Miafit

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 03:45:36 AM »
Awesome. Ellie seems to be a very dominant girl here. I was not expecting this to have a clear winner. Good work.

Offline BlondeCurves

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2024, 05:38:03 AM »
Nice, i admire your writing. Season 3 is here i was expecting it to start with a draw but a win every now and then in this series only makes this interesting.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2024, 07:01:18 AM »
Sorry if I didn't make a draw to open the new season  ;D
If the plans for this season prove to be as interesting as they are in my mind, this story is only the beginning  :-*

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2024, 09:44:07 AM »
A great addition to an amazing series! Really like this new girl Ellie and her supreme self confidence - which appears to be backed by a very serious rack, too! Hope to see a lot more of her in the future.

I have just one teeny weeny little gripe with the characters... they all seem to have identical tits! The exact same size, and extremely similar if not identical shape and firmness. Now, I get that many readers seem to love 'twin fights', but I happen to prefer a bit of variety myself, and would very much appreciate it if we could see the occasional girl with slightly smaller (but even firmer and perkier?) or a bit larger and heavier (but not quite as dense?) breasts. As the 'grand master' of titfight stories Jon Grey has so aptly demonstrated on numerous occasions, boobs can be quite different yet still equally powerful...

In any case, keep up the great work!  8)
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile

Offline BlondeCurves

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2024, 12:14:24 PM »
I have to say the introduction of Ellie into all this was smooth. Poor Martina though her character has started growing on me, i really feel bad for her but still she has her draw with Demi and maybe Ellie was just too much for her now.

Offline BlondeCurves

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2024, 12:15:20 PM »
A great addition to an amazing series! Really like this new girl Ellie and her supreme self confidence - which appears to be backed by a very serious rack, too! Hope to see a lot more of her in the future.

I have just one teeny weeny little gripe with the characters... they all seem to have identical tits! The exact same size, and extremely similar if not identical shape and firmness. Now, I get that many readers seem to love 'twin fights', but I happen to prefer a bit of variety myself, and would very much appreciate it if we could see the occasional girl with slightly smaller (but even firmer and perkier?) or a bit larger and heavier (but not quite as dense?) breasts. As the 'grand master' of titfight stories Jon Grey has so aptly demonstrated on numerous occasions, boobs can be quite different yet still equally powerful...

I love the fact that these characters most of them have equally big boobs always keeps you guessing as none has physical advantage over other

Offline Maria Curves

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2024, 01:28:19 PM »
The best thing about this series is it's unpredictability. I have said this in the past that Susanoom always keeps you guessing. Anyone would have thought that first chapter will be a draw but instead it gave us a clear winner. That is the best thing about any series when it is unpredictable.

Offline Augur

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2024, 04:25:55 PM »

I love the fact that these characters most of them have equally big boobs always keeps you guessing as none has physical advantage over other

I'm a big fan of competitive tension and unpredictable outcomes as well. It's also great if a possible future rematch can go realistically either way. But my point is that boobs don't have to be 'identical' in order to be 'equally powerful'. One set can for example be big and heavy, and the other firm and perky, yet each is every bit as tough and dangerous as their rivals. Differences in size and/or shape do not necessarily mean that one rack has any overall advantage over the other pair - BFS characters like Tiffany, Cassie, Loni, Tanya, Chrissy and Michelle demonstrate this very well. And I for one find that some boob variety adds a whole lot of fun to the story... Just my personal opinion.  :P
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 04:29:04 PM by Augur »

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2024, 05:55:59 PM »
Thank you for everyone's kind words, I really appreciate it <3

I'm honored to receive such a comment from one of the best colleagues I have ever read. The story was born for absolute equality, therefore girls who are different but who still have the equal power or shape to compete 100% on the same level. What you said has crossed my mind several times, making some characters different so as not to distort the main basis too much but to give a breath of fresh air.
I'll be honest, the idea was already to be implemented in the series but why would it then lead to a... scene different from its genre (or at least that I haven't read anywhere), a risky scene (maybe) where a difference between the measurements of the protagonists' breasts.
One thing I have to admit though, these stories are for the readers.  So they should be the ones to decide, don't you think?

So, my dear readers! Show me your thoughts!  Do you prefer to keep the entire series equally, revolving around the idea of ??the "perfect" match... or will you trust this humble writer who wants to follow a precious advice and who will propose something innovative in the future, using different sizes and shapes of breasts ?

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Strong Sarah

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2024, 06:05:55 PM »

I'm a big fan of competitive tension and unpredictable outcomes as well. It's also great if a possible future rematch can go realistically either way. But my point is that boobs don't have to be 'identical' in order to be 'equally powerful'. One set can for example be big and heavy, and the other firm and perky, yet each is every bit as tough and dangerous as their rivals. Differences in size and/or shape do not necessarily mean that one rack has any overall advantage over the other pair - BFS characters like Tiffany, Cassie, Loni, Tanya, Chrissy and Michelle demonstrate this very well. And I for one find that some boob variety adds a whole lot of fun to the story... Just my personal opinion.  :P
Respectfully disagreeing. I am sorry but the best point for me in this series is draw and equally busty women fighting if that is taken then it is just another titfighting series. I love your work Augur but I haven't read anything like this and this keeps me excited for every chapter.
Trillian : strongsarah315

Offline Throuple59

• Three mature divorced people living together
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2024, 08:04:40 PM »
Such an awesome story.   Great storyline, believable characters.    Simply a great read. 
Just the three of us

Offline Augur

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2024, 10:23:14 AM »

Respectfully disagreeing. I am sorry but the best point for me in this series is draw and equally busty women fighting if that is taken then it is just another titfighting series. I love your work Augur but I haven't read anything like this and this keeps me excited for every chapter.

No worries - I'm well aware that opinions and views tend to differ on this issue. It appears my particular preference is in the minority here.