News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Big Black Wanda vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 124 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Big Black Wanda vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2019, 07:59:32 PM »
I don't trust Wanda at all, she appears to go limp in me, but she could be playing possum.

Me:  Check her ref!!!!!

The ref lifts Wanda's hand once, it falls.  The ref goes to lift her hand a second time only to have it fall.  The ref then lifts her hand a third time...

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2019, 10:00:49 AM »
My head trapped between your thighs since long time now and my unmoving body means im done. You keep your hold as you ask to the ref to check me. He moves to me and lift my arm once, twice… both times it falls down. Crowd murmouring wondering if its over. Emmanuel screaming my name as he gets up fron his chair looking to wake me up in some way…and if even im not acting at all, feeling myself too weak, as the ref let go my arm for the 3rd time it seems its going to drop again but before it goes onto the mat i keep it a bit lifted… not that high, but hope enough to keep the match going. My supporters roars if even most of people thinks the end of the match is only postponed.

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2019, 09:00:32 PM »
I wait for the ref to drop Wanda's arm a 3rd time, but it doesn't fall all the way.  She manages to hold it up as some of the crowd cheers.

WHAT!!!!!! I yell.  SHE'S DONE RING THE BELL!!!!   I scream at the ref.

Ref:  NO Carmen, she is still in it 

Angry, I reach around and try to lock on another pussy claw hoping then that she at least taps out.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2019, 11:18:36 PM »
Im feeling like if im close to be finished. That leg scissor so tight made me almost pass out but as i heared the voice of Emmanuel i tried to still into the match. I hear you arguing with the ref while i struggle a bit to get free but suddenly you claw my big pussy… .WHHOOAAAAAMMMPFFF… .i scream in pain against your wet pussy realizing i have no more effort to get free… i just slip my tongue out, still moaning in pain, looking to pleasure you enough to distract you in some way, hoping it will work to make you relax and release, at least, a bit, your hold. If you dont, the chances im going to tap out will be very high.

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2019, 11:45:15 PM »
I am squeezing my thighs around her face, her mouth right in my pussy.  She doesn't pass out, she doesn't submit to the crotch claw I have in addition to the pain and pleasure just yet.  I am trying to get her to submit when suddenly I feel something down between my thighs.  Bottomless except for my torn up fishnets, my tits still out of my top as I desperately try to hold on.  She is licking me.  I am in such a high arousal state, anything can set me off.  She worked my pussy good earlier in the match, now I am getting turned on by the fact that I am about to beat her, at least I think.  She licks some more, my eyes roll back causing me to loosen my thighs.

Me:  Oh No you bitch!!!!!!

I remove my hand from her pussy and grab her by her hair shoving her face in my pussy more but she keeps licking.  My thighs open up, my strong sweaty aroused pussy scent filling the air as I open up more moaning.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2019, 07:46:41 AM »
I hate doing this but at least i do it by my chioice. this is the last chance i have to get my head finally free from your thighs. And it seems working. The crowd doesnt  know what im doing but suddenly they see you in full enjoyment state releasing your scissors a bit. I use my hands now to spread your legs a bit more while i manage to turn you to your back. Now the crowd can see my face on your kitty for a moment because once you are on your back with your legs spread by my hands i get my face off showing off its very wet of your own juice tha mix up with my sweat. They murmour loving the view and protest a bit as i move my face away frlm your soaked kitty.

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2019, 07:02:53 PM »
I moan as Wanda pries my legs apart, so turned on by the licking.  She manages to roll me onto my back.  Getting moved onto my back suddenly wakes me up from my erotic dreams where I now realize that I can be in trouble again.  I desperately try to squeeze my legs around her head as she moves her face away.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2019, 07:41:20 AM »
With your legs spread by my hands i finally lift my head up if even i can feel you put some effort in applying again another scissor but knowing how dangerous are you legs now i keep yoour thighs away from my head… my face looks all messed up since my mascara smeared in a mix of sweat, blood and your own juice… NO WAY..i hiss as i try to give you an headbutt against your crotch trying to hurt you enough to set up my next move while i manage to keep your legs spread with my hands… yt

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2019, 07:21:06 PM »
I try to tighten my thighs around Wanda's head as she rolls me on my back and removes her head from my pussy.  No way she yells to me as she has my legs spread.  Suddenly she drops her head to my pussy for a headbutt as my eyes get wide and my hands go down to hold my aching slit.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2019, 09:09:24 AM »
I spit from my mouth to your face a mix of saliva, blood and a bit of your own juice..BITCH! YOU REALLY THINK YOU WERE GOING TO DEFEAT ME? I say as i get up keeping your legs spread wide open with my hands, the thong of mine you ripped, dangling leaving my intimate parts feeling the air around. I see you in so much pain and i quickly turn you around on your belly looking to apply a nasty boston crab..i do a couple of steps to the center of the ring to keep the ropes too far for you to grab, then drop my big ass on your back making you feel my soaked, naked and waxed pussy against your spine, showing off your kitty to everyone  while i arch your back savagely… .NOW SCREAM!

• God Member
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2019, 04:39:48 PM »
My pussy in pain from Wanda's headbutt.  I am having a hard time trying to recover when Wanda pulls me further from the ropes and turns me over onto my front lifting my legs and showing off my pussy to the crowd as she starts to put me in a Boston crab.  I try to kick my legs back and forth in an attempt to stop her from setting it in.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2019, 10:27:27 PM »
As my ass drops on your back i feel you trying to get free kicking your legs but i start to pull your legs backward making your body forming a "C" shape with your pussy totally on display..TIME FOR SOME PAIN NOW…  i look in front of me noticing all the crowd taking pics with their smartphones so i bend my head a bit and say SMILE to your kitty while i smile myself… i get on the tip toes of my boot spreading my legs a bit more making you feel my wet pussy against your back and
 arch your back even more rubbing my kitty back and forth to tease myself..then let go your left leg and my free hand goes right between your thighs… my index finger slides between your pussy lips easily as i keep you trapped under me… NOW GUESS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

• God Member
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2019, 11:31:35 PM »
I try to kick my legs but Wanda sits on my back pulling my legs way back exposing my wet pussy.  She sticks her fingers in my pussy making me moan loud as I feel myself getting wet some more, my juices starting to drip to the mat below.  I claw at the mat trying to crawl to the ropes with the great weight on my back. 

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2019, 07:19:30 AM »
You moan loud in a mix of pain, pleasure and humiliation while i keep your pussy exposed and my 188lbs on your back… my index finger start to work you in and out..in and out…  everyone can hear your sex squishing as i try to weak you to the maximum pleasure… SHHHHH…RELAX SENORITA… i say with a low sexy voice sliding another finger inside you to add more pleasure..CMON RELAX… AND GIVE ME ALL… i say as the squishing sound becomes faster...DO IT… I KNOW YOU WANT IT… CUM FOR ME… i say again while i try to make you squirt.

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2019, 07:49:51 PM »
I am in the Boston crab as Wanda is working my pussy with her fingers.  I moan louder and louder as she adds yet another fingers to my sex.  My juices dripping on the mat and because I am somewhat elevated with my legs up, some dripping to my belly too.

Me:  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I start to squirt, the ref standing nearby getting some of my juices on him as the crowd cheers.