News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

One sided catfights

• 9 Replies

Offline Raycat

• God Member
One sided catfights
« on: October 08, 2016, 06:21:34 PM »
Iam looking for well written one sided catfight stories. Please if you have tips about great stories that are about one lady getting her ass whipped and humiliated please let me know.

Thanks,

Ray

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: One sided catfights
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 12:50:59 AM »
Here is a whole story thread of one sided stories. All of these writers are really talented.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=24955.0

Offline KukriParty

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 04:50:55 AM »
Check out it isn't nice to be arrogant. Hope you like it.

Kukri

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 02:55:45 AM »
Wow. I'm a huge fan of that candi character. In fact, I paid someone to write me a story that involves Candi.  I haven't seen any new stories of her. Hoping to see more one of these days.

Also, to the original author of this post. Check out my profile and my posts. I've written many one sided beatdowns, as that sort of story is my favorite and my specialty.

Offline Howzer

• I'm Mike.
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 12:09:01 AM »
I'm a fan of one-sided catfights too.
Love a story where a girl is overpowered, stripped and humiliated in front of guys in particular.
Mike
Mike

Offline unholly

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 06:52:33 AM »
  Well there are one sided catfight stories and then there are one sided catfight stories.  Too often what is passed off as a story is just a set up for a fetish.   I posted two one sided stories last month: Floozie's gold and Nordic Super Woman.  The latter has some serious humiliation if that is really what you're into. 

Offline betnsuneha

• fight in classy outfit
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 03:00:52 PM »
all my stories are onesided............

Offline betnsuneha

• fight in classy outfit
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2017, 03:07:45 PM »
Suneha was angry. She had just been told by her boss Isabella that she would have to stay late today to help with some of the designs that she would be taking to the fashion meeting. She hated being kept late at work, but then again, she didn’t have a social life anymore. She had been sleeping with Isabella’s boyfriend John for a while, but Isabella found out and beat her up horribly…and made her swear to work for practically no pay or else she’d be beaten even worse. Now Suneha was pretty much a slave of the horrible woman.

Suneha was wearing one of her favorite outfits today. It was a white satin ruffle blouse with a black satin knee length pencil  skirt, black waist belt and 4 inch heels. Most women would consider this to be “dressed up”, but for Suneha it was an everyday thing. Isabella hated those outfits, but Suneha just couldn’t stop dressing her most feminine, even if it earned the hatred of Isabella and caused nights like this, where she may have to stay till midnight.

Isabella and John were usually the last to leave. Isabella would be staying late tonight to “supervise” Suneha and make sure that she didn’t slack off or take any personal calls. John was the last of the normal employees to leave. As he walked by Suneha’s desk he did something he hadn’t done in a while…he flashed her a smile that said unmistakably that he wanted her body. She smiled back, not noticing that Isabella was watching what was going on. John walked close to her desk and brushed her hair with his hand before he said “Bye you two” and walked out.

Suneha smiled when this happened, but suddenly the smile faded away as she saw Isabella marching towards her. She tried to look busy, shuffling papers around. She managed to say “Um, I think I have the first portfolio done, looks like we might be getting ahead and..” Isabella cut her off. “What was that thing I just saw.” Suneha’s heart started to race. She said “What do you mean? I was just sitting here the whole time!” Isabella said “Oh, don’t play coy, I saw when John brushed your hair and you were all smiling about it! Thought you’d have learned by now to stay away from my man, you little bitch!” Suneha felt fear well up immediately. “I’m..I’m sorry! He came on to me! I didn’t even mean to respond and..” Isabella waved her hand. “You know what? I don’t want you to finish those reports.” Suneha said “You don’t?” Isabella responded “No. I have something more important for you…another lesson to teach you.”

Suneha didn’t even have time to respond. She just screamed as Isabella grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up away from her desk. Isabella balled up her fist and punched the brunette right in the face, sending her falling back into the desk behind her. Poor Suneha was dazed and confused by the sudden attack and charged back after Isabella, scratching at her face in a desperate attack, like a cornered, frightened animal. She almost took Isabella to the floor with a leg attack, but Isabella thought to kick hard and booted Suneha right in the face, sending her reeling back to the floor. She grabbed the woman by the hair and pulled her to her feet, giving her two punches to the stomach that sent her falling back to the ground where she curled in a ball sobbing.

Isabella smiled and said “now, bitch, tell me you’ll stay away from my man!” Suneha couldn’t think…she could only answer “yes Isabella, yes ma’am I’ll do whatever you say”. She didn’t make the mistake she made last time of being defiant! “Good girl…but I think I’ll give you a little extra reminder so you’re sure you’ve learned this time.” Suneha started to cry…she knew what this meant from before. She was so weak that she could only lay helplessly on the ground while Isabella grabbed some rope and bound her feet together, then bound her hands and then tied them together, leaving the girl unable to move beyond shaking in fear and discomfort.

Isabella hauled the Indian girl up onto the top of her own desk, laying her on her stomach, hog-tied and unable to move. “How about this Suneha? How about I just leave you here like this all night?” Suneha tried to protest desperately, but all that came out was a muffled moan through the tight gag. “You know, John is usually the first one in the door. I wonder what he’d think seeing you in this state. How humiliating for you, little whore!”  Even though she was barely conscious, Suneha could at least grasp what that meant. Not only John but the whole office would see her like that humiliated on the top of her own workdesk. She started to cry as Isabella silently turned off the light and walked out of the office, dreading what would happen tomorrow morning...

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2017, 04:42:30 PM »
Suneha was angry. She had just been told by her boss Isabella that she would have to stay late today to help with some of the designs that she would be taking to the fashion meeting. She hated being kept late at work, but then again, she didn’t have a social life anymore. She had been sleeping with Isabella’s boyfriend John for a while, but Isabella found out and beat her up horribly…and made her swear to work for practically no pay or else she’d be beaten even worse. Now Suneha was pretty much a slave of the horrible woman.

Suneha was wearing one of her favorite outfits today. It was a white satin ruffle blouse with a black satin knee length pencil  skirt, black waist belt and 4 inch heels. Most women would consider this to be “dressed up”, but for Suneha it was an everyday thing. Isabella hated those outfits, but Suneha just couldn’t stop dressing her most feminine, even if it earned the hatred of Isabella and caused nights like this, where she may have to stay till midnight.

Isabella and John were usually the last to leave. Isabella would be staying late tonight to “supervise” Suneha and make sure that she didn’t slack off or take any personal calls. John was the last of the normal employees to leave. As he walked by Suneha’s desk he did something he hadn’t done in a while…he flashed her a smile that said unmistakably that he wanted her body. She smiled back, not noticing that Isabella was watching what was going on. John walked close to her desk and brushed her hair with his hand before he said “Bye you two” and walked out.

Suneha smiled when this happened, but suddenly the smile faded away as she saw Isabella marching towards her. She tried to look busy, shuffling papers around. She managed to say “Um, I think I have the first portfolio done, looks like we might be getting ahead and..” Isabella cut her off. “What was that thing I just saw.” Suneha’s heart started to race. She said “What do you mean? I was just sitting here the whole time!” Isabella said “Oh, don’t play coy, I saw when John brushed your hair and you were all smiling about it! Thought you’d have learned by now to stay away from my man, you little bitch!” Suneha felt fear well up immediately. “I’m..I’m sorry! He came on to me! I didn’t even mean to respond and..” Isabella waved her hand. “You know what? I don’t want you to finish those reports.” Suneha said “You don’t?” Isabella responded “No. I have something more important for you…another lesson to teach you.”

Suneha didn’t even have time to respond. She just screamed as Isabella grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up away from her desk. Isabella balled up her fist and punched the brunette right in the face, sending her falling back into the desk behind her. Poor Suneha was dazed and confused by the sudden attack and charged back after Isabella, scratching at her face in a desperate attack, like a cornered, frightened animal. She almost took Isabella to the floor with a leg attack, but Isabella thought to kick hard and booted Suneha right in the face, sending her reeling back to the floor. She grabbed the woman by the hair and pulled her to her feet, giving her two punches to the stomach that sent her falling back to the ground where she curled in a ball sobbing.

Isabella smiled and said “now, bitch, tell me you’ll stay away from my man!” Suneha couldn’t think…she could only answer “yes Isabella, yes ma’am I’ll do whatever you say”. She didn’t make the mistake she made last time of being defiant! “Good girl…but I think I’ll give you a little extra reminder so you’re sure you’ve learned this time.” Suneha started to cry…she knew what this meant from before. She was so weak that she could only lay helplessly on the ground while Isabella grabbed some rope and bound her feet together, then bound her hands and then tied them together, leaving the girl unable to move beyond shaking in fear and discomfort.

Isabella hauled the Indian girl up onto the top of her own desk, laying her on her stomach, hog-tied and unable to move. “How about this Suneha? How about I just leave you here like this all night?” Suneha tried to protest desperately, but all that came out was a muffled moan through the tight gag. “You know, John is usually the first one in the door. I wonder what he’d think seeing you in this state. How humiliating for you, little whore!”  Even though she was barely conscious, Suneha could at least grasp what that meant. Not only John but the whole office would see her like that humiliated on the top of her own workdesk. She started to cry as Isabella silently turned off the light and walked out of the office, dreading what would happen tomorrow morning...

Love these stories. Not sure if it is yours but the one where Suneha is a teacher and her and a student get humiliated by another student and gym teacher is by far my favorite.

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2017, 08:52:16 PM »
I´ve written a couple of onesided stories where the winner also humiliates the loser. I am not the one who must say if the stories are well written or not, but you may find it by yourself.
Here are the links:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=63268.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=63757.0

Please let me know what you think.