News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister, Dream Sequence 1

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 31, 2018, 07:14:37 PM »

The dream below takes place sometime after Kara's Struggles 12 (by Goliadmike) and BFS 28 (by Jon Grey).

Jon's Pervy Dream

Tiffany looked confident as she changed from her purple sweater into a white tank top. Her thick nipples protruded from the fabric while she waited for her competition.

I saw a curvy brunette make her way to the center, looking quite seductive with her dark, luscious body and black lingerie. Teresa's impressive cleavage drew by hungry gaze as the younger girl walked up to Tiffany. My girlfriend's face was stoic as she stared back at the brunette. Both competitors disrobed at the same time. Teresa, still wearing her top, flung the garment off and revealed her meaty breasts, which shook pleasantly as the smoky latina posed for the growd. Her nipples were hard and thick, and she cupped her large boobs as she stepped towards the sophomore. Tiffany's white tank top slid over her full, round breasts, jostling her perfect boobs and shaking them as she discarded the top.

"Nice pair, Tiff," Teresa said, bouncing her own sizeable breasts. "I can't wait to feel those big, perky tits yielding to my better boobs." Tiffany smiled back good-naturatedly. "Many have tried, freshy, few have succeeded."

The two pairs of breasts seemed fairly evenly matched in terms of size. Teresa's set did look just a bit smaller, and they certainly hung slightly lower on her chest than my girlfriend's firm pair. Still, her boobs jiggled enticingly as Teresa streched out and gave everyone a good look. While Teresa's softer breasts didn't quite match Tiffany's amazing pair in my eyes, they certainly looked formidable enough to put up a real fight. I also remembered the trouble she'd given Connie, and how she'd managed to tame Bonnie's incredibly firm set. I briefly let my mind wander and picture Tiffany's thick tits trying to outgrind the perky boobs of the modelesque redhead, imagining how they'd eventually submit to my girlfriend's bigger pair. Feeling a familiar rush, I quickly focused my attention back to the encounter in front of me. It seemed like this as going to be a good match, even if I did give the edge to Tiffany. Teresa had a careful but confident smile on her soft face, and I wondered if she had a plan to defeat my girlfriend's proud chest. "Whenever you’re ready, squishy," Tiffany grinned.

Teresa sprang forward, slamming her chest straight into my girlfriend's luscious breasts. Both pairs distorted at the point of contact, compressing as they were forced together. Tiffany’s seemed to be more affected with the impact, but little ripples flashed across both sets. Teresa stepped back and Tiff, obviously more experienced, slammed forward herself. The dark-haired girl’s eyes widened at the speed of the move, as the two sets flattened at the tip. While Teresa's boobs certainly seemed to spread out more quickly and fiercely, Tiffany's firm breasts also dented quite a bit. The curvy latina winced, but slammed back. Tiffany took a direct blow from Teresa's right breast across her own, sending little waves from the inner side of her tit outward. My girlfriend grunted but pushed forward, sliding her boobs across Teresa's and letting the brunette get a feel of her firmness. "Yeah, look at those soft boobs open up for me," Tiffany smirked. She shoved again, and again, Teresa's heavy boobs yielded slightly. The women glanced down to see their tits battling between them, their breasts shoving to gain and lose footing with each movement. I was not surprised to notice that Tiffany's impressive boobs were giving somewhat less ground than her opponent's.

Tiffany continued by grinding her right tit into Teresa's left, pushing in so that the brunette's boob slowly pushed out. I found it kind of hot, watching my girl spear another girl's big, powerful tit. Teresa groaned as her other tit was pushed inward slightly, leaving both her tits momentarily impaled by Tiffany's obviously firm pair. Tiffany pulled away for just a moment, and Teresa sighed as she felt her boobs rebound into their original, round shape. Her relief was short lived as Tiff remained the aggressor, this time lining her firmer boobs up and slamming them forward. Teresa's flesh rippled as it was pushed back and outward, and I heard the smoky brunette moan as she watched Tiffany's attempts to invade her sizeable orbs. My girlfriend ground for a second, but pulled away, seemingly looking down to take stock of the situation.

Teresa acted quickly, and dipped her waist just enough to send her wrecking ball mammaries into the underside of my girl's perky boobs. Tiffany's boobs moved this time, flattening slightly at the bottom while the bulk of her mass shifted upwards, wobbling up her chest. Her pink nipples danced as the latina's attack shook my girlfriend's firm tits. Teresa shifted her weight, and before Tiffany's round, powerful boobs stopped jiggling, the latina's right breast slammed into its counterpart. Tiff groaned this time as she felt her right tit mashed inward, and again, the brunette poured on the pressure, forcing her set on top of Tiffany's.

My girlfriend grunted as her tits compressed beneath the slighly smaller pair, seemingly filling back out as Teresa pulled away. Both breasts jiggled from the release, and both women eyed the four boobs before them. It was hard to tell who moved first, but almost simultaneously, they launched their breasts at the other pair. Each orb compressed at the point of contact, forcing soft, supple flesh to spill out the side of the impact point. Both women held their breasts in the position for a while, twisting their hips, testing their firmness against one another before pulling away.

The girls took two huge strides, fast and crisp. Both pairs of tits slapped against each other loudly. I watched four young, nubile breasts wobble and shake away from the other, driven by the force of impact. Both women winced, but both also thrust their chests forward again. While the impact was lessened because of the lack of momentum, neither woman seemed to hold back and both pairs of ample breasts quivered. After a while, the women pulled each other into a tight hug.

The heavy boobs bounced and shook as they slid against the opposing pair, dropping against their chests as the contact was broken, only to push up, out, and sometimes even down as the girls pushed their tits together again and again. Teresa shoved her torso to the left while her heavy tits were still touching Tiffany’s, sending a shot into the larger breasts and causing them to shake and wobble just slightly. The latina winced as she felt my girlfriend push back, sending Teresa’s supple tits a bit further back before they separated and each pair regained its natural shape. Teresa kept her eyes down as she thrust forward again, drilling her supple flesh into Tiffany's dense boobs. Both breasts folded and bent as the two women swiped their chests together. Tiffany's left boob found its way atop the latina's right breast, shoving the pliant flesh down, and in reaction, Teresa shoved her torso up, her right tit sloping around and across my girlfriend's left breast before the brunette's left breast lay atop Tiffany's left jug. They went back and forth a couple of times, each breast slipping and slapping across the opposing gland.

Teresa prepared for another slam, and Tiffany fell back a step. The brunette grinned, obviously thinking she had the her opponent on the run, but the older girl quickly slung her tits from the left. Tiffany’s big right boob slammed into Teresa’s teat, sending the freshman’s flesh rocking over her torso. I licked my lips almost unconsciously as my mouth went dry. Teresa wasn't ready to give up just yet, though. She pushed her jiggling pair forward, forcing Tiffany's round flesh to briefly splay across her chest. My girlfriend groaned as her tits quivered. "You've got some nice boobs there, Teresa," Tiffany admitted grudgingly. "They're certainly a lot firmer than they look." Not put off by the thinly-veiled insult, the latina again slammed forward, both tits firing upwards and Tiffany staggered. The impact sent her firm tits wobbling, something I knew my girlfriend hadn't experienced a lot.

Teresa again thrust forward and landed what, judging by the look on Tiff's face, must have been a stinging blow to her left breast. My girlfriend's firm flesh rolled slightly from the impact, and the jiggling teat withdrew with a sharp jerk, causing more waves to course through the entire boob. Another shot from the dark-haired girl's full left breast slammed into Tiffany's right, forcing my girlfriend's round boob to wobble once again. Teresa repeated the move with her other breast, and soon Tiffany's tits were both shaking on her frame. "Let's get them bouncing," Teresa grinned. Another shot from Teresa's smooth, darker-skinned left tit followed, and Tiffany's jugs were each shaking independently of the other.

As the latina paused to admire her own handiwork, Tiffany took advantage, and slammed her larger breasts into Teresa's pair. The brunette's tits almost looked as though they'd been partially swallowed for a moment before Tiffany pulled back, slamming forward again so rapidly that my her opponent barely had time to register the blow before Tiffany's next strike. Teresa grunted as Tiffany's thrust slammed into her sizable tits. My girlfriend's next stabbing move sent waves of flesh on the latina's chest, and she thrust back, grunting as she felt Tiffany's firm tits against her own. My girlfriend's tits pushed the brunette's softer boobs outward more, but the jiggling udders seemed to hold up well enough against the bigger boobs of her rival. Tiff slammed forward again, causing Teresa's boobs to wobble more, and I felt my mouth tighten as the brunette's tanned jugs shivered before coming to rest on her chest. Tiffany wiggled from left to right, forcing Teresa's boobs to shift and shimmy before the dark-haired girl withdrew. As she pulled away, I saw that both women's tits had already begun to redden.

The curvy brunette retaliated by smashing her left tit into Tiffany's right, compressing my girlfriend's heavy breast before it bounced back to its original shape. Another shot sent Tiff's left breast across her chest, trembling as Teresa reared back for another strike. Tiffany shifted almost imperceptibly, and as Teresa reared back, I saw the Tiffany's shoulders twitch before she sent her sizable jugs careening into her opponent. The blow was not matched well, but Tiffany's left boob slammed into Teresa's left tit as both women staggered. The slap echoed off of the walls.

Teresa recovered more quickly, a move I attributed to her burning desire to teach my overly confident girlfriend a lesson, and slammed both of her tits into Tiffany's again. Both of my girlfriend's boobs compressed again, springing back to their original form, only more red. Tiffany reached up to grab Teresa's shoulders, but the latina batted her hands away. The motion seemed to distract Teresa, though, and Tiffany pounced on the opening, launching an uppercut into Teresa's boobs. The brunette's tits jiggled wildly from the impressive strike, and Teresa stumbled, almost falling.

Tiffany had taken the advantage after the quick uppercut, grabbing Teresa's shoulders and swinging her chest like two dense wrecking balls. The first blow she landed, from the right, pushed both of Teresa's soft tits against her ribcage, bending them before they slowly flopped back to their original position. Teresa grunted as she felt Tiffany's dense boobs burrow into hers, and unwilling to give up the advantage put her hands on Tiffany's waist. Using her grip on ther older girl's center of gravity, she whipped herself into Tiffany, coiling, then snapping her lower back so that her heavy mams drilled Tiffany's boobs. The groan from the Tiffany was low and guttural. I found myself impressed. A grin spread across Teresa’s face, and she briefly slid her chest from side to side, savoring the sensation. "I'm going to flatten your perfect boobs, Tiff," she taunted her opponent. "You're got a great rack, but I can feel those firm jugs starting to soften up."

Teresa repeated the previous snapping move, looking for all the world like a snake as her supple back rolled and then snapped forward. Tiffany's breasts flattened on impact, but each time regained their perfect shape. "Yeah, can you feel my puppies wearing your precious boobs out?" Teresa breathed out confidently. Tiffany swung her tits wildly to avoid the next blow, and did so, but made no contact of her own. On the back swing, however, Tiffany's left teat glanced Teresa's boob, the former's thick tip scraping across Teresa's areola. Teresa winced at the contact, pulling back and slamming forward again. Tiffany shifted, and another glancing blow forced both pairs of breasts to shift and slide against the other. I felt Amanda's hand on my thigh and looked up at her. She grinned as she turned back to the fighting, but I saw her thick nips begin poking out.

Both women were now shifting their torsos, sending wave after wave of titflesh over the other's pair. Teresa's tits seemed to fold and bend on the first pass, but when she pushed her tits in more, it was apparent that Tiffany's tits, too, were yielding. My girlfriend's mouth opened, and her eyes went wide as Tiff felt the brunette's heavy tits straining against her own set. They had done a number on each other! All four tits between them were shaking, wobbling as tit met tit. My girlfriend's perfect pair, which had looked firmer than Teresa's, was now shifting almost as much as her opponent's smaller tits. Both glistening sets morphed and rolled, but regained their almost round form each time. Tiffany, apparently a bit miffed by the fight the smoky latina was taking to her now quivering boobs, looked up from the fleshy struggle and growled "Gotta give it to you, Teresa, I didn't think your tits were this good. But they'll flatten against mine all the same." Her opponent's eyes narrowed and she stared back with smoldering brown eyes, unblinking. Both girls looked incredibly sexy with their large breasts glistening with sweat.

Suddenly, Teresa pulled back, using her arms to keep Tiffany at bay. I was surprised until I saw Tiffany thrust forward. She landed a heavy blow, and Teresa's tits wobbled on her chest, but even as she winced from the pain, the brunette reached around and grabbed Tiffany in a hug. Tiffany's eyes went wide as she felt Teresa's surprisingly strong arms begin pulling, forcing Tiff's reddening boobs into the latina's fleshy pair. Teresa resumed the snapping motion with her back again, forcing her tits into Tiffany's rhythmically. The smoky brunette, having tenderized her opponent's breasts, thrust her big boobs into Tiffany's. This time, my girlfriend's boobs gave just as much as the latina's, flattening at the point and pushing against her ribcage.

My girlfriend was groaning with the close attack as Teresa seemed to pump her solid tits into Tiffany's. The older girl's breasts seemed to be holding up as on every outstroke they retained their shape, but the maneuver was taking its toll on Tiffany's jugs. "Feel my big, powerful titties overwhelming yours, Tiff? Are you ready to admit defeat? We both know you're just delaying the inevitable." the brunette taunted. I saw a slight grin on the Teresa's face as she felt her opponent's boobs yielding more and more, quivering slightly as the spunky brunette shook their tightly mashed chests. "See, they're already trembling in fear in front of my better set."

Tiffany seemed to know she had to do something, and anyone watching could see her mind racing. Her eyes lit up suddenly and she bent her knees. Teresa had been keeping her held close, but didn't expect the sudden downward move. It took Teresa just a second to figure out what had happened. Tiffany took advantage, quickly standing up, and with a sudden twitch of her lower back sent her firm, round tits into Teresa's rack, causing the brunette to grunt and step back. Teresa took another sudden blow, and I recognized that Tiffany was using the same tactic Connie had against her, flinging her thick breasts into the opposing pair.

Teresa groaned again as her breasts smashed across her chest, slamming up and then down shaking with the force of the impact from Tiffany's jugs. My girlfriend pressed her advantage, swinging from the left to force her heavy left breast into Teresa's left. The brunette's flesh shook and wobbled over her chest as Tiffany held her breast against Teresa's and began sliding her heavy, firm tit over Teresa's smaller counterpart. The smoky brunette groaned as she felt the mass of flesh push her own breast inward, shifting both the surrounding tissue and core of her tit. Her boob slid back as Tiffany continued, the latter pressing her flesh into Teresa's other orb. I watched as the latina's right tit was pushed outward, before being covered by Tiffany's breast. Tiffany pulled back suddenly, and I felt myself stiffen as the Teresa's jug bounced back into its original position. Tiffany slid back, using her right breast to try to repeat the maneuver.

Tiffany leaned for another blow but as she came forward, Teresa's sightly smaller tits came crashing down. The smack was a loud one, and the sound careened off of the walls echoing loudly throughout the room. Tiffany groaned as she felt Teresa's tits bury themselves into her flesh, but again, both women pulled away with comparable damage. Teresa's tits looked an angry red instead of their normal olive tone, and they had been answered in kind by the sharp pink coloring of Tiffany's boobs. Teresa wasn't satisfied with the color, I realized, and she slammed her heavy boobs on top of Tiffany's once again. Tiffany's tits splayed out slightly from the compression, flattening on the tops and pushing her flesh outward.

Tiffany gasped as she pulled back, muttering "oh fuck" loudly enough for everyone to hear. Teresa grinned and swung down, aiming for Tiffany's sore boobs. Tiffany was frustrated, but still determined to beat the surprisingly tough brunette, I realized. As soon as she saw what Teresa had planned, she slammed her tits forward, staggering Teresa even as the latter's supple jugs slid over her collar bone. Tiffany pulled away, having gotten too close and slammed her famous boobs back into the opposing pair, this time slamming both of her big breasts into Teresa's. Both pairs flattened again, and Tiffany kept the pressure up. Teresa's breasts flew up, rolling from the impact, and the latina groaned as she felt the blow connect. I watched as Teresa's breasts settled on her chest and Tiff reared back. The brunette's tits dented before springing back. Teresa grunted and my girlfriend showed her experience by spearing Teresa's heavy breasts again. She reached up to grip Teresa's shoulders and started thrusting. "Had enough, Teresa?" I heard Tiffany whisper.

All four sweaty breasts flattened and ballooned, each returning to their round shape. Teresa's breasts shifted more as Tiffany dictated the movement, but both boobs slid and shifted as Tiffany shoved her chest at Teresa's rack. I looked over to Amanda for just a moment. She was watching the fight, but sensed me looking. She shrugged as the battle continued. I began to doubt Teresa's chances as my girlfriend began picking up the pace. Her thrusts, close as they were, came more rapidly, compressing and jostling the brunette's smaller breasts with more frequency. Teresa seemed to welcome the contact, pushing back with her own boobs, though the contest seemed to favor Tiffany's pair. "Not so cocky now, are you newbie?" Tiffany asked with a grin. I enjoyed seeing the familiar confidence on her face.

I saw Teresa tense, her face twisting into discomfort as Tiffany's perfect breasts struck a particularly solid blow. Tiffany grinned as she pulled back, then drilled her substantial boobs into Teresa's. Both pairs of breasts seemed to split, shaping around the impact point and jiggling. Tiffany's boobs shaped upwards, sliding over Teresa's teats, which were pushed down from the top, though they held up well considering the dense breasts atop them. Teresa twisted away, pulling her own substantial rack to the side, letting Tiffany's big boobs drop down. Tiffany followed her tits, but Teresa twisted just as hard the other way, sending her breasts over Tiffany's lush curves.

This time both pair split time "on top" as Teresa's left breast snaked up and over Tiffany's right boob and her right jug slid under Tiffany's left. They spent time grinding against each other, their breasts almost occupying the same space in some fleshy misunderstanding of how physics worked. Aside from skin color, I couldn't tell where one tit ended and the other began. Both women began grunting at each pass. I wondered if the fight was drawing to a close, but both women continued their technique, ignoring the pain in what had to be their very sore breasts. All four breasts compressed against their counterpart, shaking and jiggling as the two women continued to grind each other out. Tiffany's breasts pushed forward for a moment, and when Teresa made ground, her own jugs went further. Each woman placed her hands on the other's shoulder as they kept slowly pushing their boobs into each other. Teresa had so far put up a very convincing fight against Tiffany, and I was starting to wonder what would happen if her undeniably dense pair managed to beat Tiffany's perfect tits. Judging by the contemplative look on Amanda's and Cassie's faces, they too were thinking about the same possibility. The curvacious dark-haired girl had surprised everyone and proved her seemingly softer set to be a worthy opponent against Tiffany's impressive pair.

My girlfriend let out a frustrated gasp as she felt Teresa's meaty tits slip and slide into and across her larger pair. Had she looked down, she would have seen what I had seen — her big jugs being pushed around for a moment before sliding into place. I was getting worried how Tiff's perfect boobs seemed to be losing their much-celebrated firmness. At the start, Teresa's sizeable tits had appeared to be giving more ground than Tiffany's impressive pair, but clearly the spunky brunette had managed to pound and grind that lead away. After a minute or so of grinding, Teresa changed tactics. She pulled away quickly, and Tiffany, mid slide, couldn't stop the strong blow of Teresa's heavy boobs slamming into her own. Tiffany's tits bent and folded around Teresa's though I couldn't tell if it was the damage to her tits or the sheer force that Teresa was able to put behind it. Tiffany's jugs reshaped, and the smoky brunette mashed their boobs together, almost as if she had been savoring the blow.

My girlfriend's right breast flattened at the point of impact, where Teresa's right breast slammed directly into Tiffany's. Tiffany's left tit slammed into her other big boob, but I noticed that Tiff whimpered, and the latina's grin told me what I needed to know about who got the worst of the arrangement. Tiffany's right tit dented and flopped inward, meeting Teresa's left tit as the latina dragged her torso through Tiff again. As her tit fell back to its original position, Teresa let herself pause for a moment, leaving Tiffany's perky but sore looking right jug between her cleavage. Suddenly Teresa started shaking. I saw my her hands snake outward and grip Tiffany's hip. As I watched the new tactic, I realized that Teresa was simply shifting left and right quickly, from one foot to the other. My girlfriend's left breast was pushed outward, bouncing off of Teresa's big breast, and I felt almost bad for Tiffany's right tit, trapped as it was between the other girl's impressive pair. "Shit," Tiff groaned as her tit was squeezed and pummeled in Teresa's powerful cleavage. She had only been stunned for a moment, and soon her own torso slid back and forth, trying to match Teresa's blows.

In moments, it appeared that every bit of their flesh was in contact, sliding, folding, bending and slapping. The latina's sizeable boobs looked almost as if they were bouncing at times, while Tiffany's were pushed around before bouncing back. Neither woman seemed to be gaining a good advantage. Teresa sent a shot into the underside of Tiff's big boobs. Her attack sent Tiffany's tits shaking uncontrollably upward, and the brunette grabbed my girl's shoulders before the latter could move back to regroup. Tiffany's big boobs were wobbling when Teresa quickly moved forward. She slammed her tits forward, once again pushing in my girlfriend's bigger tits. Both pairs seemed as though they'd softened, and while Tiffany's yielded more easily, Teresa's compressed more as well. My girlfriend groaned as Teresa's meaty boobs invaded her larger pair. "Wow," the brunette grunted as she tried to work her tits further in, "So this it what it feels like to tame the famous tits of Tiffany. God they are firm." Perhaps realizing that it sounded like praise, Teresa quickly continued. "Gonna make crushing them so much more worth it." "You're not going to crush me, Teresa. I'm going to flat... Oh fuck," Tiffany suddenly groaned as the brunette's pair burrowed into her big boobs again.

I swallowed, wondering if my girlfriend's tits had just been beaten by the latina's luscious set. Teresa pulled some distance between the two women and I could almost see the relief on my girlfriend's face. Both pairs of tits were splotches of angry red on a pink background, and both wobbled considerably as they broke from the contact with the other pair. Teresa lifted her breasts again, and Tiffany gamely swung her tits up, aiming for Teresa's pair. She hit, but Teresa was still pulling back, minimizing the impact. Teresa still grunted as she felt the contact, though, and stepped back. Tiffany used the moment to swing her tits again, hoping to nail a haymaker blow to Teresa's left breast. The wild shot missed, however, as Teresa twisted to her right, and when Tiffany stopped moving, she was greeted with a shot to her still-quivering orbs. Tiffany grunted and then almost yelped; Teresa had not stopped with the single blow. Both women groaned as my girlfriend pulled her opponent in. At times, it looked as though Teresa's round breasts were forcing their way into my girlfriend's larger pair, while at others, Tiffany's big boobs seemed to be pushing and pressing the latina's smaller tits flat. I remained silent while the two women ground against each other, listening closely to the wet smack of their heavy tits against each other and their grunts and gasps as their nipples scraped against the opposing flesh.

Teresa broke the stalemate by forcing her boobs forward, and Tiffany's ample breasts seemed to allow access, her flesh simply pushing in. Tiffany's boobs bounced up, jiggling delightfully as the latina continued her blow, shoving her tits into the underside of my girlfriend's big rack. The brunette slammed her heavy tits down. It was an intense sight, watching my girlfriend's boobs forced down on her chest. Tiff's taut flesh stretched, distending the breasts' tissue against the weight of Teresa's powerful boobs. "No... fucking... way," Tiff groaned. Teresa raised her own tits again and slammed down once more. Tiffany swore again as her tits shook, only regaining their original position when the latina pulled her sizeable flesh away. Teresa slammed forward, and my girlfriend groaned again. Tiffany's hands fell to her side, and I wondered if the last few blows had done her jugs in.

"You're going down, Tiff. Can't wait to have you worshipping my better pair," Teresa said in a low, husky voice. The busty latina's arms wrapped around my girlfriend and forcefully pulled her into a hug. Tiffany's tits immediately splashed outward against Teresa's, but the latina's boobs compressed significantly as well. Both women groaned at the impact, and Tiffany started to struggle. She could gain no leverage, and her tits began pushing and almost pulsating from the rhythmic pressure the smoky brunette was applying. As Teresa began twisting her torso to the left and right, thrusting her heavy jugs into Tiff's bigger pair, I saw my girlfriend's mighty breasts twist and shape. Tiffany's tit jiggled a bit more than it had, but the latina wasn't done, I realized. She followed suit with her left breast, and I watched as Teresa pushed her tits into and over Tiffany's amazing but quickly softening rack.

At first, I wondered what was going to happen, as Teresa was moving slowly, savoring the hold. Then my girlfriend's tits began flattening earlier than they had been, compressing at the point and moving outward with a more fluid motion. A chorus of "ooh" traveled around the room. Teresa had definitely loosened my girlfriend's tight tits, and Tiff's flesh slowly made way for the smoky brunette's, even as the latina's boobs compressed visibly. While Teresa's breasts also gave ground, it was now nowhere near as much Tiffany's famous udders were yielding. Tiff tried thrusting forward one more time. The end result was a dent in Teresa's heavy tits, and a noticeable wave of flesh from my girlfriend's larger breasts, radiating outward from the point of impact. In a minute Tiff had stopped fighting, and Teresa was leaning in to whisper into her ear. She pushed her supple tits slowly into the my girlfriend's beaten breasts, and Tiffany didn't look down to watch her tits fail. Her face was a mask of pain and disbelief at having been bested by the curvy latina. Tiff moaned as she felt the full breasts of her rival invade her softening jugs. As I watched, Tiffany's tits seemed to slowly yield, drooping down around Teresa's pair. The smoky brunette continued tenderizing my girlfriend's big tits, and then began bouncing her legs, sending her opponenent's defeated titflesh wobbling all over.

"Yeah, look at those big jugs bounce. Didn't think I'd be able to tame your precious set, did you Tiff?" Teresa smirked, gloating. Teresa slammed head on into Tiffany's vanquished tits, watching with joy and triumph as the her opponent's formerly powerful tits molded around the darker set. Tiffany let her hands drop as Teresa gripped her shoulders. Teresa lighly shoved her tits, and Tiffs's boobs pushed up, her tits almost flattening from the bottom as the latina humiliated her. My girlfriend's tits eventually slid down, and Teresa pushed her tits over them until her were once again on top. Tiff groaned as her tits fell. "Okay," she said, her voice cracking just slightly. "You win, Teresa. I can't believe you crushed my tits." Teresa laughed. She pulled the older girl in for more punishment, enjoying her win over the top-ranked titfighter.

"Watch them. Look how those amazing tits slowly open up to mine." Tiffany's head dropped as she felt Teresa's tits once again displace her own. Teresa spent her time annihilating her opponent, pushing Tiffany's thick tits to the left and right, and up and down, and even holding them in place. Teresa shook her ass to some music in the background, instructing everyone to "Watch the mighty tits of Tiffany jiggle." And they did. As bad as I felt for Tiffany, it was still hot to watch her hanging sacks jiggle on her chest through the motion of another pair.

"Who has the best goddamn tits?" Teresa asked loudly. Tiffany nodded her surrender again.

"You do Teresa. Your amazing breasts outgunned my weak sacks. You have the best titties. They pounded mine into these bouncing jugs," Tiff groaned.

"That's right Tiff, my boobs crushed your big, powerful set," Teresa smirked proudly. She hefted her victorious left tit into Tiffany's mouth. "Suck my better tit, Tiff. Suck it like you mean it." The older girl did just that, letting the nipple enter her mouth and basting it. My eyes were drawn to Teresa's quivering flesh as my girlfriend gamely paid homage to her betters.

"Oh, wow do you have a talented mouth. I know a lot of the girls here would want to test it." Tiffany groaned, but kept up her suckling. I rubbed my cock through my pants as I watched the unexpected scenario unfold before me. Tiffany's loss and submissives had definitely gotten me hot. I watched Tiff's formerly perfect tits sagging just slightly as she serviced Teresa's darker, victorious teat. "Yeah, suck my big, strong boob," Teresa hissed.

Finally, she leaned over to kiss each of Tiffany’s tender boobs. Teresa bounced her opponent’s large jugs gently. "Wow, they really are gorgeous," Teresa smiled. "But now we all know that mine are better". Tiffany nodded demurely. "And thanks for the fight, Tiff. You sure gave me one hell of a match. But I bet you didn't expect to get beat." Tiffany nodded embarrasedly, and looked a bit sheepish. "Yeah, I thought I'd flatten your pretty little titties." Teresa smiled back. "And how'd that go?" "You crushed my boobs," Tiffany said, groaning as Teresa cupped her larger boobs for one last time. "Your big, firm jugs tamed my weaker set."

As soon as Teresa had pulled on her shirt, Amanda snapped out of her stupor and stood to go comfort Tiff, as did both Cassie and Sarah. Cassie put her arm around Tiffany's right shoulder and hugged her. The redhead's braless boobs gently pushed Tiffany's beaten jugs away, a visible signal of the destruction Teresa had wrought on my gorgeous girlfriend. I doubt the girls had seen that one coming either, but clearly we'd underestimated the smoky latina and her impressive chest. And as if on cue, Teresa interrupted my thoughts from accross the room. "Hey Tiff, before I forget: the stakes will be at my place, next Saturday. And remember to bring Jon!"

At that moment, I was jerked from my seat by a piercing sound. All the girls had suddenly disappeared, and I found myself sitting up in my bed, covered in sweat... and something else. The loud buzzing however was still there, drawing my attention to the table on the left: 7:00 AM. My heart thumped. Some dream! I silently swore to myself never to breathe a word about what my pervy imagination had cooked up to Tiffany. She'd never let me live it down if I did...
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile