News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Mother's Real Fight

• 4 Replies

Offline jonnyboy1923

A Mother's Real Fight
« on: April 06, 2024, 07:19:49 AM »
Before i begin, I do want to say one thing, I write stories and post on here relatively often, but this one is a real story of a friend of mine. I do ask that yall please be respectful, as this is my friends real life mother and we’re sharing her story. That said, please leave comments and thoughts down below, and, from here I’ll let him (M54) take over. 

Hi All, i’m a bit new to catfighting so I don’t necessarily know what yall look for when
My mom has always been a super competitive woman. She grew up as an only child in a super bad part of town, but managed to get out. She was always kinda into competing with other women, doing track and field as a kid, and getting into boxing as a teen.

My mom did her best to hide her past, as she had me late in life, at the age of 37. At that point in her life she was all about class. She never swore, never left the house without makeup and was always dressed well, and modestly.

That’s why when I found an old computer file on her laptop titled “Dory vs Calliope (my mom’s name)” I was confused. My mom would never even raise her voice, she was the perfect little corporate executive, she’d never fight someone and risk bruising her face.

Me, at the time being in the 80s and a dumb teen, immediately played it. In this I saw a studio, it was matted and small. A man started narrating, This was well over 20 years ago so not sure exactly what he said but i’ll give a summary. He sounded real skeevy, though he never appeared on screen.

He said he had an unusual fight today. The 2 ladies were going to only fight with submission holds. No hair pulling, no punches or slaps and no pins. The only way to win was to get your opponent to tap out or submit verbally. He further said that the time limit was 25 minutes, and the winner is whoever gets the most submissions.

He introduced the 2 women, and the first one was my mom. She was sitting on a stool in the corner of the studio, wearing ripped jeans, a grey shirt and a leather jacket. The tale of the tape revealed she was in her first job when this happened, at the age of 24

Mom explained that the chick she was fighting was her ex roommate, Dory. Dory was a grade A bitch, (shocked to my core to hear mom swear) and they had gotten into several fights but always broken up. Initially the problem was solved when Mom moved out, but Dory now joined Mom’s office and they were going to end up fighting. The goal of the video is to make sure she didn’t end up fighting at work, and to settle it in a safe space with rules.

The camera cut to another woman, who was already in a sports bra and short shorts. She had an athletic body, with defined neck muscles and toned thighs. She also had fit arms, not visible muscle, but when she flexed it popped.

Dory explained how Calliope, my mom, had a chip on her shoulder and needed to chill, and how everything is personal with her. I don’t remember everything but one thing she said stuck out to me “Calliope is a pain in the ass, and I’m going to make her scream her submission and admit she is inferior to me” The way Dory said that, I shudder to this day, it made me so concerned for my mom’s health.

Next they showed the tale of the tape, and pics of the 2 women in their fight gear. Mom had changed into a sports bra and short shorts.

Dory was 5’3, 130 lbs, with an athletic build. She had blonde hair and was quite pretty. She had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing a blue sports bra and short shorts.

Mom was 5’5, 115 lbs. She was slim but quite fit. Mom had black hair with streaks of pink. She had slim arms but relatively toned thighs, and you could see the makings of abs back them. Mom had her hair in a bun at first.

They squared up and began wrestling. They stood on their feet for a while, the timer ticking down, and they moved around the room, tussling and pulling, trying to take each other down. Eventually they got into a corner of the room, where Mom trapped Dory, pinning her against the wall.

Dory was trapped for a while, squirming and talking shit to Mom before she begrudgingly tapped the wall, making the score 1-0 for my mom.

In between rounds the women drank water, and explained why they weren’t fist fighting. The explanation was that they both worked together, and if they both had bruises on their faces or were badly hurt it would be obvious they’d fought, which would have ended badly for both of them.

After this break the fight resumed, with, I think, 18 minutes left. Dory, instead of challenging mom on her feet, got on her knees. Mom took advantage and tackled Dory, ending up on top, and apparently ramming her shoulder into Dory’s face. Dory luckily didn’t bleed but she was fucking pissed, swearing and talking shit to Mom.

They tussled for a bit before Dory did something to end up on top. I remember thinking that she was a technically gifted wrestler and being worried for Mom because of it. Dory kept Mom down for a while, before Mom ended up on her stomach. Dory put her knee on Mom’s back and pulled her head back, getting Mom to scream “I give” and make the score 1-1

During the break I saw Mom looking exhausted and just drinking water dejectedly, while Dory proudly spoke about how winning this would forever prove she was the better woman, and she would always taunt Calliope with her victory pose.

By this point there was about 4 minutes left, and Mom was exhausted. Dory immediately took her down and over the course of 2 minutes smothered her until Mom tapped out on the Mat. For this submission Dory stayed on top of Mom and kept smothering her until she was pulled off by the people around. Mom was gasping for air and struggled to get up. The score was 2-1.

Dory explained in the break that she didn’t hear the tap as it was on the mat instead of on her body. Mom was exhausted and red faced, shaking her head she complained, saying she should get the win for that.

This is where the producers did her dirty in my opinion. Each break was a set amount of time, but Mom was clearly still feeling the effects of Dory’s prolonged Smother, so she couldn’t fight back properly.

With 2 minutes remaining, Mom barely put up a fight. As a kid I could barely watch as Dory quickly dismantled my Mom for the rest of the fight. She got Mom in a sleeper hold, making her tap out, 3-1. Then after she sat on Mom’s back and pulled her leg back, making her say “I give”. 4-1. After this Mom stopped fighting completely, and Dory put her in a guillotine choke for another tap out, making the final score 5-1.

Dory wanted one more round but the people said they were concerned for Calliope’s health, because she’d been choked out multiple times. Dory complained about this, but gladly took her victory poses. I remember this vividly.

Dory first straddled my Mom, giving her a kiss on the forehead, and making her admit she’s the better woman. Then Dory put her in a schoolgirl pin and began squeezing. She was stopped by the producers, because Mom was literally flailing, and finally Dory put her foot on Mom and flexed.

I never watched Dory’s after interview, but watched Mom’s, and she basically was super sad she had lost, and had tears in her eyes as she said she couldn’t fight back, and was so tired.

After watching this, I was honest, I told my Mom I saw it, and she blew up. She yelled at me and threatened me for not turning it off when I realised what it was. I told her I thought it was just a sports fight, and I watched because I was hoping she’d win, not get her ass dominated and whooped. Mom sobbed after hearing me say that, and I immediately apologised.

Over the years I tracked down Dory, and found out she was still with the same company she was with when she fought Mom. She never fought again but I think beating my Mom was enough.

Over the years I’ve spoken to her about this fight multiple times, but she always kept those convos short and brief.

I hope you all enjoyed hearing about My Mom’s real life fight tape,

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
Re: A Mother's Real Fight
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 05:51:00 PM »
thanks for sharing.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 04:36:12 PM »
 I like the real life stories, this was good.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2024, 01:35:11 PM »
This was a really hot story. Thank you and your friend for sharing.

Offline Scotboy87

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024, 11:39:46 PM »
Thank you for sharing this story I enjoyed it