News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight haven

• 26 Replies

Offline bob38

Catfight haven
« on: November 25, 2012, 04:30:39 PM »
Renee is an awesome catfighter and appears to win pretty much all matches - has she ever lost and to who? Has she ever fought keri/ariana and what the outcome?

Cheers

Offline Rob45

Re: Catfight haven
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 09:45:30 PM »
Bob, thats my only complaint.....Renee always seems to fight smaller opponets......i own many of her videos

Offline william c

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 10:44:52 PM »
let's face it, boys.  renee is sexy as hell, but she's not a small woman...extremely well put together!  got to be hard for her to find a woman, based on size and if renee puts her mind to it, that would give her a good scrap and kick her ass.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 12:22:11 AM »
Renee is about what 5'8" 150 lbs guessing?? and extremely sexy!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Rob45

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 12:35:17 PM »
Renee matches up with my wife....Iknow a match will never take place,,,,curious what others think who would win

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 05:02:37 PM »
Ravishing Renee, I recall when she first started. She is a first class act!

Tony
Cheers!

Offline bob38

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 12:15:53 AM »
Would love to see renee against a similar sized woman .....luzia, Petra, Daniela (dww), any of the girls from catfight-corner etc I not sure she would win these match but it would fun watching.

great to see her properly challenged by another equally sexy woman but I guess this will never happen.

Offline sender

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 06:33:43 AM »
have a dvd where vera gave her a good match.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 11:51:01 AM »
Wheren't some of Renee's first fights against another hottie that left them over an arguement with Renee?  Sorry, I can't think of her name, but I understand those where suppposed to be fantastic fights. I can't find them on the Catfight Haven and would love to have seen those fights.

JT Edson

Offline Rob45

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 04:14:08 PM »
@Sender...i have both the videos of Renee vs Vira.....Renee won both matches very easily

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 01:39:01 AM »
Wheren't some of Renee's first fights against another hottie that left them over an arguement with Renee?  Sorry, I can't think of her name, but I understand those where suppposed to be fantastic fights. I can't find them on the Catfight Haven and would love to have seen those fights.

JT Edson

Her name was Sherry.  I remember seeing pics of a match or two between them (they actually got me into catfighting/wrestling, because they were so hot).  Never saw the actual matches though.  I emailed Renee about releasing them or some pics at least, but she said she couldn't (unsure if it was legal reasons or just personal), but I always wanted to see them myself since they're what got me into it to begin with...Oh well!  :)

Offline bob38

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 07:25:11 PM »
Do you know if you can still download the raven matches? I cannot seem to find them.

Renee also did a test of strength video against dani, does anyone know where a copy of that match could be obtained.

Thank you in advance

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 11:57:53 AM »
wow. These are great matches. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Rob45

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 12:19:26 AM »
Renee appears to always take on smaller opponents....but still a huge fan of her's

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2012, 07:56:08 AM »

JT Edson

Her name was Sherry.  I remember seeing pics of a match or two between them (they actually got me into catfighting/wrestling, because they were so hot).  Never saw the actual matches though.  I emailed Renee about releasing them or some pics at least, but she said she couldn't (unsure if it was legal reasons or just personal), but I always wanted to see them myself since they're what got me into it to begin with...Oh well!  :)

would that have been sherry stunns, or a different sherry do you know?

I believe she went under the name Sherry (Sherri?) sizzle or sizzling sherry.  She had her own site for awhile too way back when.