News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight haven

• 28 Replies

Offline bob38

Catfight haven
« on: November 25, 2012, 04:30:39 PM »
Renee is an awesome catfighter and appears to win pretty much all matches - has she ever lost and to who? Has she ever fought keri/ariana and what the outcome?

Cheers

Offline Rob45

Re: Catfight haven
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 09:45:30 PM »
Bob, thats my only complaint.....Renee always seems to fight smaller opponets......i own many of her videos

Offline william c

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 10:44:52 PM »
let's face it, boys.  renee is sexy as hell, but she's not a small woman...extremely well put together!  got to be hard for her to find a woman, based on size and if renee puts her mind to it, that would give her a good scrap and kick her ass.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 12:22:11 AM »
Renee is about what 5'8" 150 lbs guessing?? and extremely sexy!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Rob45

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 12:35:17 PM »
Renee matches up with my wife....Iknow a match will never take place,,,,curious what others think who would win

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 05:02:37 PM »
Ravishing Renee, I recall when she first started. She is a first class act!

Tony
Cheers!

Offline bob38

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 12:15:53 AM »
Would love to see renee against a similar sized woman .....luzia, Petra, Daniela (dww), any of the girls from catfight-corner etc I not sure she would win these match but it would fun watching.

great to see her properly challenged by another equally sexy woman but I guess this will never happen.

Offline sender

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 06:33:43 AM »
have a dvd where vera gave her a good match.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 11:51:01 AM »
Wheren't some of Renee's first fights against another hottie that left them over an arguement with Renee?  Sorry, I can't think of her name, but I understand those where suppposed to be fantastic fights. I can't find them on the Catfight Haven and would love to have seen those fights.

JT Edson

Offline Rob45

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 04:14:08 PM »
@Sender...i have both the videos of Renee vs Vira.....Renee won both matches very easily

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 05:08:13 PM »
I agree. Renee is just so damn hot!! There was a good fight against Adrianne posted on Catfights.RU. They fought in bra and panties over who would win the Super Bowl. Renee won but they shot an alternate ending and Adrianne mopped the floor with her. I kept hoping that Renee’s spectacular tits would pop out of that bra but they didn’t.

Looks like Catfights.ru is finished. It hasn’t been online for a while.   

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 01:39:01 AM »
Wheren't some of Renee's first fights against another hottie that left them over an arguement with Renee?  Sorry, I can't think of her name, but I understand those where suppposed to be fantastic fights. I can't find them on the Catfight Haven and would love to have seen those fights.

JT Edson

Her name was Sherry.  I remember seeing pics of a match or two between them (they actually got me into catfighting/wrestling, because they were so hot).  Never saw the actual matches though.  I emailed Renee about releasing them or some pics at least, but she said she couldn't (unsure if it was legal reasons or just personal), but I always wanted to see them myself since they're what got me into it to begin with...Oh well!  :)

Offline bob38

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 07:25:11 PM »
Do you know if you can still download the raven matches? I cannot seem to find them.

Renee also did a test of strength video against dani, does anyone know where a copy of that match could be obtained.

Thank you in advance

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 11:57:53 AM »
wow. These are great matches. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Rob45

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2012, 12:19:26 AM »
Renee appears to always take on smaller opponents....but still a huge fan of her's