News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jenny vs Rosa (prostyle)

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Jenny vs Rosa (prostyle)
« on: December 02, 2018, 11:26:17 PM »
Jenny vs Rosa
By Stone Kidman

The joys of dating a cougar who's also a women's wrestler is getting front row seats to her matches. My girlfriend Jenny is forty one; though still married she treats her husband like some cuckold roommate. She makes Joe sleep on the couch while Jenny and I make love in the bedroom of her trailer--she's very vocal.

She's become quite the adept wrestler again, she used to compete when she was younger until she got pregnant with her daughter Stacey then met Joe, who's not the father, and settled into a boring life working fast food.

Now that I got her back into the ring, she's won a dozen of her matches and is on the fast track to getting a midcard title. Her match was with the number one contender, Rosa Mendes; a forty two year old tough looking Hispanic woman. She's solidly built with strong arms and shoulders; her hair is short and dark, just above the ears with some curl. She's wearing a green one piece swimsuit with the Mexican flag design across the front and white lace-up boots with blue knee pads. She's taller than my Jenny at 5'8" and weighs probably 135-140 as she's got a D cup with juicy round booty.

My girl wears a black one piece with white trim and hot mama in white written across the lower back; like a tramp stamp.  Her long, dark curly hair hangs loose down to her mid-back; I love her amazing legs and ass plus her firm 36C cup breasts.

The bell rang and I was clapping and cheering for my Jenny even though the crowd, mostly Hispanic men, were more on Rosa's side; whistling and yelling in Spanish.

They came together to lock up and Rosa was obviously much stronger as she easily pushed my Jenny back into the corner. The ref came in, telling Rosa to break and at first she did; lifting her hands up in a gesture of backing off, but than quick as a cobra, she buried her fist into Jenny's tummy. My girl was in good shape but didn't have abs; the blow came so hard and unexpected that I watched Jenny fold up so it was like she was sitting on the middle turnbuckle.

Rosa grabbed a handful of Jenny's hair, lifted her head up and slammed two strong forearms into her jaw; rocking her head back each time. Still holding her hair, Rosa walked my girlfriend out into the middle of the ring. I grimaced as Rosa grabbed onto Jenny's swimsuit, actually gripped it by the crotch, giving my girlfriend a nasty front wedgie, as she flipped her over in a fast and extremely painful looking snap suplex.

Rosa didn't give Jenny as respite as she hauled my girlfriend up by her long, dark hair and ran her, back first, into the corner. The crowd started hooting even louder as apparently Rosa was setting up a signature move. She flipped my girlfriend upside down; propped Jenny's boots under the top rope, trapping her in a tree of woe. She pushed one boot across Jenny's throat, choking her, as she rammed her elbow into my girlfriend's crotch while the crowd counted along. At what would've been the tenth elbow, Rosa lifted her boot off Jenny's throat and bounced off the bottom rope so she landed knee first on Jenny's pussy.

She became unhooked from the ropes and she fell to the mat, both hands between her legs to rub her burning pussy as she was in tears. Rosa picked Jenny up by her hair into what looked like a body slam but dropped down to one knee, in a nasty back-breaker.

From my seat I could see Rosa had one hand digging into the crotch of Jenny's swimsuit as she pushed down, bending my girlfriend across her knee. Jenny's screams were louder as Rosa also pulled on my girls long dark hair to add more pressure to the hold.

The ref came in, apparently not noticing the pussy claw Rosa was administering, and asked Jenny if she gave up. She shook her head and Rosa pushed Jenny off her knee. Rosa spent the next couple minutes battering my girlfriend. Whipping her into the ropes and clobbering with a clothesline that I thought broke Jenny's neck.

As she was lying on the mat, Rosa picked Jenny up onto her shoulder like going for a power-slam but dropped down to one knee for a shoulder breaker. My girlfriend screams echoed above the crowd applauding and laughing at my girlfriends pain. Rosa took great joy stomping her boot into my girlfriends shoulder as she wrenched her neck up with one arm, like an insane hybrid of a bow and arrow mixed with a camel clutch.

While the ref seemed blind as he got an inch away from Jenny's face asking if she gave up, my girlfriend's screams were choked off by Rosa's arm as the Mexican's other hand was preoccupied by crushing and twisting Jenny's breast in her swimsuit. But remarkably, or stubbornly, still Jenny didn't give up!

Rosa let go and as Jenny tried to pick herself up on the ropes, her body trembling in pain when Rosa slammed a double axe handle into my girlfriend's back; causing her fall back down to one knee. She pulled my girl up by the hair then ran her chest first into the top turnbuckle; she repeated the maneuver by pulling Jenny out by the hair then spinning her around to Irish whip her into the corner by her long, dark hair. Jenny hit so hard she's practically vaulted over the top rope but landed so she's lying across the top pad on her chest with her ass facing out into the ring.

Rosa made some sign, running her thumb across her throat, to signal a finisher. The Latina bent over to pick Jenny's nearly unconscious body onto her shoulders in like an upside down fireman's carry. Locking one strong arm around Jenny's throat and the other one applying another crotch claw, Rosa paraded my girlfriend around the ring as she bent her probably bruised back in her Mexican torture rack. This time Jenny didn't hesitate to nod yes over and over when the ref stepped in to ask for her submission. Rosa dropped Jenny to the mat like a load of dirty laundry as the referee raised her hand and declared the latina the victor.

However it didn't end there as about a half hour later after I began to take Jenny back to her place, once she was okay to walk again, did Rosa come knocking at Jenny's trailer door. Jenny had forgotten to mention that the deal for losing the match was use of me for the night. Although I described Rosa as a hulk she's quite delicate and very feminine. Still riding high from the match, Jenny had to spend the night sleeping in her car as Rosa and I made love four times that night.

Jenny says the energy of young men is what attracts her to me, my ability to rise again and again have become stories around both her job and the women's locker room so when her number one contenders match came up she took the challenge of offering me as collateral. I never asked what she would've gotten had Jenny won but to me it didn't matter. Still, having lost me to Rosa for one night became a point of discomfort for Jenny and refused a rematch with the tough Mexican woman.

If you liked this visit my patreon to read more of my stories: www.patreon.com/StoneKidman