News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Put up or Shut Up Irish Heather versus Busty Honey

• 104 Replies

Offline Busty Honey

Re: Put up or Shut Up Irish Heather versus Busty Honey
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2024, 11:34:53 AM »
One of us wont walk away bitch!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2024, 04:30:07 PM »
Great start   Come on Heather. You got this!  Easy as pie!  Enjoy beating her down ssssloooowly
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2024, 04:37:24 PM »
You got this Heather. Beat her butt and show her who’s better.

Offline andreas23x6

• Im a catfightfan, titfightfan from Mannheim
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2024, 06:32:13 PM »
I will vote for the heather with her hot big tits
Catfightfan, titfightfan, Cockfighter

Offline Molly_Girl

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2024, 06:48:22 PM »
My vote is for Heather.

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2024, 07:23:48 PM »
"You made a huge mistake bitch following me into this stall, nowhere to run now!!" As I launch my body at yours slamming my big breasts into yours as my right hand swings quickly up into the side of your long hair grabbing hold of it tightly yanking while ramming my left forearm up into your throat as my legs drive you backwards and my breasts mash into yours until I hear a loud "THUD!" as your back, ass and head slam hard into the wooden stall wall!

The crowd screams out "The fights on!!"

I continue pressing my body hard into yours as both your big breasts and my big breasts mushroom out of every exposed area of our tanktops, my right hand continues twisting your hair around while my left forearm keeps the pressure hard against your neck!  Yt

Offline Busty Honey

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2024, 01:04:45 AM »
My back pressed hard against the wooden wall of the stall as my scalp is on fire and Im gasping for air as your forearm is pressing harder and harder against my throat, my left hand quickly swings up and into your long blonde hair as I yank your head back as much as I can, I feel your breasts smashing hard into mine as my right hand slams hard downward against the hard wooden wall, and then, my right hand slams again as I continue to choke and gasp for air as my right hand slams again only this time my right hand finds the horses water bucket thats hanging on the wall, and as we both continue yanking and twisting each others hair, my right hand grasps the handle of the water bucket and I swing it up hard and slam it into your head making a loud "CLANGING!" and "SPLASHING!" sound, and I instantly get relief from my throat and hair as you instanly drop down to the straw and dirt covered stall floor!! The crowd screams out in "Ohhhhhhhhhhhs Awwwwwwwwww!" as I hear someone yell out "NO HOLDS BARRED!" and as I take some quick deep long breaths in, my huge breasts expanding in and out almost exploding through my tank top, before I turn and strut confidently over to you as your on all fours like a fucking dog, I left my left foot up and viciously slam my heel into your ass as hard as I can while yelling "GET UP!!" as your crumble down completely onto the floor, the bucket still in my hand as I strut over and dump whats left of the water all over you and then toss the bucket off to the side with another loud "CLANG!" I bend over showing off both of my sexy ass cheeks hanging out from my shorts and my J cup breasts are almost rolling out of the top of my hot pink tank top when I slam both of my hands down as hard as I can with two very loud "SMACKS!" to your back, before I dig all of my claws into your skin and grab the your tank top from the back and rip it all the down your back clawing you as I do it until your tank is all the way ripped open screaming again "GET UP YOU FUCKING BITCH, THIS ISNT OVER YET!"   Yt

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2024, 01:38:51 AM »
Great start to what looks like an epic battle! Too close to call now so I'm gonna sit back and watch before I make up my mind! You both rock!!!

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2024, 01:59:48 AM »
Let the nail drag into flesh, fingers wrap around hair when it’s pulled. Hateful breath expounded as curses come out, tits clashing like titans clashing

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2024, 11:39:26 AM »
My head ringing from the bucket and now my Im drenched from the water, but thats the least of my concerns as my back is on fire from your claws and I scream out in pain "Aaaaaaarghhhhh!!" I hear the crowds comments and moans as you slam your foot hard into my sexy round ass, and as I shake my head, once, twice, three times clearing my senses as you seem to be running your mouth, I reach my right hand out, grab a handful of dirt, straw and sand from the stall floor, and while your finishing running your mouth I roll over from my belly and big boobs to my side throwing the dirt up into your face and eyes "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BITCH!!" and as you bring your hands up to your face, I get up to my knees and send a hard right fisted punch to your belly "Mmmmmmphhh!" as you double over and the crowd roars their approval and my head is done ringing I swing my left arm back, fist balled up and as I spring to my feet I send a vicious uppercut that crashes into your chin snapping your head back and sending you staggering backwards and out the stall door!

"Oh wow!! Aaaaaaarghhh!! Ooooooohh!! Get her! this fight isnt over! Its just begun!!" I hear all the comments from the crowd!!

I quickly rip off the rest of my tank and throw it off to the side as I rush out the stall doorway and send both of my hands and claws slashing into the upper portion of your big breasts and skin, and clawing as I tear open your tank top till you are completely exposed like I am!! "I have no fear of this fight going topless or completely naked bitch!!"  Yt

Offline GlitterySam

• Bringing the glitter and the tits back to FCF
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2024, 09:26:13 PM »
Looks like this is going to be a wild one!  Ultimately I think Honey is too much for Heather, but it’s going to take all she’s got to prove it.

Offline Vicky - Queen of Milking

• Come get milked.
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2024, 12:21:48 AM »
Honey has this one
The queen of milking

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2024, 01:08:24 AM »
Stay on her Heather!  Your breasts are bigger than her and tougher

Offline Busty Honey

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2024, 02:09:38 AM »
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Your claws leave welts on my big, now exposed breasts, but only the air is taken out of ne from your hard job to my belly and your uppercut sends me staggering hard back against the outside wall of another stall as we are back out in the main portion of the horse stable!! I see you and your saggy udders coming at me and I quickly gather myself and rush towards you as we both slam into each other naked big breasts slapping into naked big breasts "SMAAAAACK!!" As we both scream out in rage "BITCH!!" "WHORE!" and as quick as I send both of my hands up into your hair twisting and yanking, you send your hands just aa quickly up into my hair twisting and yanking!! "I Fucking hate you BITCH!!" as I jerk your head around and spin you, and then you jerk my head around and spin me screaming out "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" and with another hard yank, jerk and twist I spin you around and we are now outside of the massive horse stables onto the dirt path and grass of the horse pasture, and with a very carefully placed leg behind yours we stumble and go crashing down onto the grass and dirt in a topless entwined struggle of arms, legs big heavy breasts and brunette and blonde hair rolling down the grass hillside of the horse pasture!! Yt

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2024, 05:37:56 AM »
Don’t fight in horse crap lol