News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who’s Daughter is the toughest? Kandy’s fight!

• 7 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Who’s Daughter is the toughest? Kandy’s fight!
« on: November 30, 2021, 06:22:41 AM »
This is first part of a four part series! I never wrote anything but thought I try this which is sorta brought on by real life events (don’t ask which!) hopefully y’all like them.

Kerry and Donna both sit across the table from each other few weeks ago. They had a catfight and sexfight the fight was hard Donna beating Kerry as she was bigger. However Kerry won the sexfight after a long battle with Donna. Neither women hated each other they actually got along! They however was afraid to fight like bitches do!
“Kerry I glad we can get together!” As they sit at the back table of the coffee shop, no one can hear or chose too! Kerry smiles she older then Donna but just as ready to fight.

“Oh I can too I really enjoy our little time we had few weekends ago!” She clasp her hands around the mug. Her eyes glare at Donna. “But you and I not reason why I wanted to talk to you!” “Oh do tell honey but I think I know why!, but do tell!” Donna clasped her mug then slowly lifting it her lips her glare back. Kerry let the moment hang in the air she sips her coffee then sits the mug down.”I noticed you have a daughter and that she 19 correct?” Donna sits her mug down kinda taken aback but regains her composure. “Yes that’s correct her name Natalie! She 19 and a CNA !” Kerry smiles “really my daughter is 19 also and a CNA!… she also fights like we do!”  ‘There it is’ Donna thinks to herself ‘Good!’ “How interesting Kerry so does my daughter actually stepdaughter but I raised her….she fights arranged just like we do she very good and very tough…she loves to fight!” Kerry hoping that was the answer she looking for but amazed and looking At Donna’s stare she telling the truth! “Well if you have time let me tell you how thought my Kandy is!” Donna smiling “please do I very interested!”

Kerry looks and begins to tell her. “See my friend and rival daughter Cassie and Kandace  never got along you can say they don’t care well one day few months ago we decided to see who better!”  “They agreed to a topless catfight!” Kerry explains.

“We gotten Jane’s  living room ready her daughter Cassie was in her room getting ready for the fight Kandace pulled up being late as normal!”

Kandace knocks on the door hearing her mom to come in her brown hair lose she wearing a tank top and no bra, nipples already hard, wearing black lose gym shorts and flip flops she knew or hoped she get out of these she open the door seeing her mom and Jane both just in underwear! The room cleared and open for a fight she shuts the door looking across the room standing there arms folded is Cassie she got a tank top but it’s black! Her gym shorts are black and white her hair light brown almost blonde is lose her eyes are brown but they got fire in them. “Glad you didn’t chicken out bitch!” Cassie says. Kandace returns the glare with her hazel eyes “Bitch a chance to beat your fucking ass I going to jump at it!” Both girls stare both underdress at same time Kandace in a peach color seethru Gstring it hugs and shows her outline well Cassie in a white seethru Gstring which shows everything. “Bitch I going beat your loud mouth ass!” Cassie says as she walks to middle of the room “Slut I here you not shit and I going beat your fucking ass!” Kandace says walking they meet pressing tits together Kandace is 5’5 135lbs and 36d Cassie is 5’5 133lbs 36d  both cuss each other circles with each other they dare the other to make move! Kandace finally with her right open plants it on side of Cassie face the smack is loud hair flies as Cassie head twist from the blow! She without hesitation with her own right connects to the side of Kandace face her hair flies the slap is just as loud. Kandace head snaps as she hit! Cassie then grabs a handful of Kandace hair she jerks owwwwwww …”you fucking bitch!” Kandace screams she grabs a good handful of Cassie hair jerking down….both girls circle trying take the other down their free hand slapping each other’s body and face leaving big hand prints that are red.

Then Kandace actually trips Cassie they crash to the floor Kandace get on top of Cassie! Cassie claws Kandace tits hard leaving deep red marks Kandace screams out then gets roll led bith girls roll the other over and over the claw tits slap and jerk hair hard as they can! Both tears running down their cheeks from the pain but neither wanted to give up. They hit the wall but Cassie on bottom gets her arm trapped   against the wall Kandace on top starts choking Cassie her hands around Cassie neck! Cassie try’s to get Kandace off but can’t she trapped on the wall and with one arm trapped she can’t fight back as well  as normally can! She finally gasp….I……Give! Kandace let’s go rolls off Cassie who sobs Kandace tears falling …”Bitch…who’s…better!”

Donna listening to the fight very attentive and her nipples hard as she turned on! “My My My….sounds like it was a tough fight after all……how about I tell you a tough fight my Natalie was in and then we maybe get them together!” 

Kerry smiles….”By all means I love to hear how tough Natalie is!”

To be Cont….

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
Re: Who’s Daughter is the toughest? Kandy’s fight!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 09:35:23 PM »
Interesting story. Good beginning :-)

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 12:32:01 AM »
Loving this so far. 

D

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 02:28:13 AM »
Great start!

Offline Donnafights

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2021, 05:52:12 PM »
Good start

Offline Becky Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • My eyes are as green as the sea around Lesbia
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2023, 10:24:37 PM »
Oh I loved the catfight darlin..

I don't  normally get to see a lot of those and that was fun...

But what I am really wanting to see is that young sexy bitch Natalie give her rival a beat down like she has never experienced before and then a possible sexfight that leaves her quivering!!!

Can't wait ti read the next chapter soon!

You are a great writer.

xoxox
Becky Sunshine
Please be aware I'm definitely a Queen, not a Princess...

Offline diane p

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2023, 04:32:41 AM »
nice beginning no doubt just have fun in writing it
i just hope theres some hairpulling along the way  :) ;)

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2023, 11:34:19 AM »
Thank you! You have to read the series(but there plenty of hairpulling)