News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Gail vs. Eva - 2 -- A naughty prostyle rematch (in parts)

• 5 Replies

Offline Gail Thomas Longfall

• Me in Second Life
    • My Facebook page
Gail vs. Eva - 2 -- A naughty prostyle rematch (in parts)
« on: February 22, 2017, 09:20:45 PM »
It’s only my second match with the secret cyberfed and my opponent is the same -- Eva. I posted the first match here: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=62963.0

This one will be in parts. At the end of each part, feel free to comment on what happens or should happen next.

First, some history.

At the end of each match, the audience takes a break and deposits money in the tip jar. There’s a jar for each fighter. The fed uses it to determine which fights the crowd liked best.

Eva and I were among the big moneymakers last time. Only the two women who were stripped naked, one of them forced to orgasm during the match, earned more that we did. Thus, the rematch.

Our match was lots of breast and crotch attacks. She seemed to take almost as much pleasure in it than I did.

Like most matches in this fed, it’s topless. We’re both barefoot. We both wear white terricloth robes as we’re announced. The robes come off and the catcalls and whistles of appreciation really begin. We’re both wearing just booty shorts. Mine are black. Hers are white. The robes are tossed to the attendants. We both start to stretch.

I’m 5’7” 140 lbs with 38Ds that can be both a weakness and a weapon. Eva is gorgeous. Only 5’4 and 130 pounds, she’s announced as having 36EEs. They could smother you from across the ring.

The ref calls us to the center of the ring. It’s a standard pro match but the promoters wanted something different. It’s a Ropes and Corners Match. If you get trapped in the corner or against the ropes, tough luck. There are no breaks there.

The bell rings. We come out of our corners. Breasts sway as we crouch, circling each other, looking for an opening.

Suddenly she wants a test of strength. She’s got her right hand up.

I slap my left hand against her hand, our fingers interlock.

Our other fingers are interlocked. I can feel her strength as we duel.

My arms are burning as we try to get the advantage over each other.

Suddenly she lunges forward, here 36EEs smack against my bare tits!

Our breasts are mashed, I can feel her hard nipples press into me as we struggle for control, pushing against each other.
We move our arms down lower, our breasts battling, pancaked against each other, lots of flesh poking out of our sides.

I'm working her. It looks like she's going down to her knees. She's starting to slide down my body.

-- More to come tomorrow, posted as a reply --

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: Gail vs. Eva - 2 -- A naughty prostyle rematch (in parts)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 03:57:11 PM »
We loved your first match, can't wait to see how "naughty" you both turn in the rematch!!

• Me in Second Life
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 07:22:14 PM »
PART 2

Oh noooo! as her face slid to my breasts she turned her head and got her mouth on my right nipple!!!!!

She's sucking hard as I try to take a step back but she's using her arms to move with me! aiiiiiieeeee!

I'm trying to get my hands free and as I release, she wraps her arms around me, going for a bearhug as she lifts me, her mouth still pressed against my breast, sucking. I feel that tongue stabbing at me as my head goes back, a shiver shooting through me.

My hands to go her forehead to try to push her mouth off my breast but she's moving rapidly toward the corner, she's going to slam my back into it!!!!!!

Fuuuukkkkkkk! I hit back first! My head going back in pain as Eva takes her mouth off my tit. I can hear her trying to catch her breath.

I bring my legs up, trying to wrap them around her waist and squeeze her, even as I'm gripping the top ropes for support, my nipples hard from the suckling.

I can see her struggling against my scissors as I support myself on the ropes. Her hands go to my thighs to try to press them off me, but my grip is too tight.

Now she's move her hands to my tits! Her fingers are digging in. gawwwdddd! The crowd is loving it!

I'm trying to crank the scissors but suddenly she rakes her fingers down my tits and I collapse to the mat in pain!!!!

I'm holding my breasts and she grips my hair to pull me up.

As I get to my knees, I try to lunge forward and drive my shoulder into her belly.

I hear her gasp as I knock the breath out of her and I slip around behind her. I manage to get a double claw hold onto her breasts.

Her boobs are so big, I feel like my fingers are being swallowed up as I try to dig in and cause her pain. She's trying to grip my wrists and pry my fingers off her boobsl.

I start to pull her tits outward, trying to cause her pain that way. I hear her yelp as I push forward, trying to drive her into the ropes.

My forward motion catches her by surprise as she's against the ropes,my fingers still torturing her breasts, my hard nipples against her back as I press against her.

I rake my fingers outward across her tits, hearing her scream as I try to keep her trapped!

She's trying to protect her breasts so I grip her hair and yank it backwards, trying to sent her onto her back! yt

She stumbles, but she doesn't fall. As I turn around to face her, she suddenly grips my hair to pull me into a reverse headlock!

Her left arm is around my head, forcing me to bend forward. Now her right hand goes to my hanging left breast, starting to dig her fingers into it!!!!!!! iiiiiiieeeeeeee!!!

I try to push on her hips but she's holding me too tight, her fingers digging in as I scream!

I put my hands to her booty shorts, trying to yank them down to distract her. They come down over her but but she's too busy moving her fingers to my nipples. Gawwd!!!

She's trying to milk me as I scream out, her shorts dropping to her knees. She doesn't seem to care if she's being stripped!

I lunge forward again, trying to get her against the ropes and I manage, but she's still holding me and doesn't have to break because of the rules.

She's torturing my nipple as my left hand comes up, trying to get it between to legs for a pussy claw!

She can feel what I'm doing, but before I can really dig my fingers into her, she's released my nipple and driven a forearm smash hard into my back!

I drop to one knee as she releases the headlock. She brings her leg over my shoulder, and falls forward to send my backwards onto the mat as she falls with me.

She moves to straddle my face as I lay on my back. I look up and see those huge breasts looming over me as she reaches for my hair!

She grips my hair and yanks my face against her pussy as my legs kick the mat in protest. My hands go to her wrist to try to pry her hands off my hair, struggling to breathe as the ref tells her to let go of my hair.
I can taste her as I hear the ref counting. 1 . . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . . 4. . .

She releases my hair, holding her hands up innocently as she starts to ride my face with her pussy!!! Goooooooaaaaawwwdddd1

My hands jut up and grip those huge tits, trying to force her backwards. I work the hold just enough for me to breathe as her hands come up to try to pry me off her breasts!

I bring my legs up, wrap them around her head, bending her back as I rake my fingers across her tit, my hands going to her thighs, opening my mouth to give her some payback for the nipple suck, starting to nibble on that pussy as I feel her react!

Her hands go to my legs, trying to pry them off her as I try to bury my face into her and get a pleasure submission, but the ref checks my shoulders, starting to count... 1!

I give her clit a final stab as I release my legs and use them to roll, pushing her off me, trying to catch my breath. yt

We both quickly roll to our hands and knees, moving to get to our feet, but she's faster, she gets my left wrist as I get up, twisting it, forcing me to bend forward, my boobs hanging again. yt

I roll forward to escape the arm twist and as the pressure is loosened, I bring my other arm up to sweep her legs out from under her.

She falls to the mat and I fall across her in a cross body pin, out tits mashing again, my hand going between her legs, trying to get my fingers into her pussy distract her as I yell for the ref to count.

My fingers work frantically as the ref counts 1. . . 2 . . . ..

But she twists at the last minute, breaking the count and rolling away from me.

I'm the only one wearing anything as we both get to our feet, trying to catch our breath, circling, looking for an opening.

-- Part 3 tomorrow --

• Me in Second Life
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 07:41:52 PM »
PART 3 - CONCLUSION

We lock up again, straining.

I grip her wrist, go behind her and cinch her arm up behind her back.

She reaches back, grips my hair and manages to flip me onto the mat!

Eva stands behind me, gripping my hair, then her right hand comes up and she leans forward to send a fist hard into my left tit!
She keeps her hand in place, opens her fingers, grips my left tit and then rakes upwards as I scream!

The ref tells her to let go of my hair and she does so for a moment, only to grip it again, bend forward and deliver a punch to my RIGHT tit!

But as she grips my tit to rake it, I bring up my right leg to deliver a kick to her head and send her falling back!

She falls backwards onto the mat, breathing heavily as I roll to my hands and knees, struggling to catch my breath, seeing her lay there, facing up, legs spread as I crawl toward her.

I crawl between her legs, moving up her body until I'm right over her, then spread everything to drop down hard on her in a short body splash.

I hear her gasp as I drive the wind out of her for a moment, then slide up higher, grip her hair with both hands to control her head, and then flip my head forward to send my hair flying, hoping the ref won't see that I'm holding her hair.

Then I drop my left tit onto her face to pillow her, hoping to smother her into a IKO!

Eve's legs are kicking frantically in protest, her arms are moving to try to signal to the referee as I feel her hot breath against my tit. Now I feel her trying to turn, her mouth open, trying to find my nipple as the ref tries to see through all the hair to see what I'm doing.

The ref sees me gripping her hair, starting to count...1....2...3....

4 .... I release her hair, putting my hands on the mat, but that frees Eva to find my nipple and her mouth starts working it!!!!!

Her sucking is brutal as I feel my body shiver. I frantically looking for her wrists to pin her, but now her hands are in my hair, pulling my back, my tit coming off her face as her mouth stays with my nipple, the sucking starting to have its way with me!

The ref orders Eva to release my hair as she's using it to pull me back, her mouth teasing and toying with me. 1. . . . 2 . . . 3 . . .

4 . . . she released my hair as I gasp in relief, and gasp against as her sucking sends another shiver through me.

Now her hands come up, gripping both sides of my breast, making my breast stand out even more, her mouth wide open, I can feel her teeth digging in even as her tongue stabs at my nipple and I let out a scream.

I try to move off her belly but she's got a deathlock on my breast, managing to get to the side just enough to expose her belly and drive a fist into it!!!

She cries out as my fist connects, releasing me, my nipples hard as she lays on the mat. I twist around, trying to get her in a facesit, facing her belly, managing to kneel on her shoulders as I do.

I sit up, play my hands on her tits. I can feel her hot breath through my shorts as she struggles to breathe. Then I start to press my thumbs against her nipples, trying to torture her by driving them back into her tit all the way to the chest wall.

I can tell she's desperate. I feel her trying to sick her teeth into my shorts as she brings up a right leg to try to kick me in the head, but I bring my thumbs out of her tits fast enough to grab the leg and pull her back, the ref noticing that Eva's shoulders are down!!!

The ref starts to count as I feel her teeth sink into my pussy and I let out a scream!!!

1!

2!

3!

I hear the ref signal for the bell as I release her leg and try to roll off her as quickly as possible!

My chest is heaving as I roll to my knees.

Checking my nipples as the referee comes over to raise my arm in victory.

-END-

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 04:42:31 AM »
awesome narration babe
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 11:17:34 AM »
LOVE this ! LOVE this story ! Really wish you could do a tag team story ? Maybe you and carolsingapore76 could form an exciting and very naughty ,  nasty team ? So many terrific possibilities .
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !