News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2141 Replies

Lilblackswan

Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1650 on: March 25, 2020, 03:45:50 PM »
Why iis it that Nilo/Queenofsex always thinks she the toughest out there! When she can't even fight or is it that she only shows her wins and never mentions her losses. Not to kewl but hey its the tramps way of playing along with their sisters from the silk losers! It seems that the tramps only have one or two that can fight! But still trying to figure out which ones that is! Cause the tramps seem to be on the losing side like their friends the Silk girls.
\
Newest member of Daughters of Anarchy?Lilblackswan

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1651 on: March 25, 2020, 05:57:46 PM »
Why iis it that Nilo/Queenofsex always thinks she the toughest out there! When she can't even fight or is it that she only shows her wins and never mentions her losses. Not to kewl but hey its the tramps way of playing along with their sisters from the silk losers! It seems that the tramps only have one or two that can fight! But still trying to figure out which ones that is! Cause the tramps seem to be on the losing side like their friends the Silk girls.
\
Newest member of Daughters of Anarchy?Lilblackswan
I mentioned to my lose if u can see and u , if u know how u fight and know what open post mean bring it on stop talk just if u know how fight fair

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #1652 on: March 26, 2020, 03:12:22 AM »
Wow The DOA Troll Spin Machine is Full Effect .......
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 03:14:18 AM by Agent Sexxy »
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #1653 on: March 26, 2020, 03:35:19 AM »
Wow Agent Schmexxy...seems to me Sophie was the double agent...with the DOA then with the Tramp Stamps then wanting to be back in DOA...You sluts have a revolving door over there owned by a lunatic and supported by sluts that can't fight.
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1654 on: March 26, 2020, 04:44:01 AM »
Wow Agent Schmexxy...seems to me Sophie was the double agent...with the DOA then with the Tramp Stamps then wanting to be back in DOA...You sluts have a revolving door over there owned by a lunatic and supported by sluts that can't fight.

Right ......   Come on According to your leader Tina  I don't interest you or any other DOA Member in a fight  , since you all can't make your own choices who you can and can not fight  stop making claims That we can't fight .....Just shows what fucking pathetic trolls you really are ..... 

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 08:56:07 AM by Agent Sexxy »
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1655 on: March 26, 2020, 05:18:07 AM »
try dodge with missile speed and get lost hehehehe u old captain marvel

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1656 on: March 26, 2020, 05:44:34 AM »
try dodge with missile speed and get lost hehehehe u old captain marvel

LOL

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #1657 on: March 26, 2020, 09:22:44 PM »
READ THIS YOU CLASSLESS TRAMP BITCHES!!......

I'm freaking tired of all the s*#t that's been flying all over the place, therefore as an active member of the DOAs I'm declaring and all out gang war on all you backbiting, drama filled, chicken s*#ts.  So let the games begin!!!!!

More info to come!

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #1658 on: March 26, 2020, 09:31:35 PM »
LIne the sluts up and I'll take em out one by one...We are already working on a way to start this war and Lexi and Tina are onboard...this is gonna be vicious, mean, and freakin' wonderful.  I expect the TrampStamps to be out of commission by Easter!  LOL

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1659 on: March 26, 2020, 10:15:56 PM »
 ???
READ THIS YOU CLASSLESS TRAMP BITCHES!!......

I'm freaking tired of all the s*#t that's been flying all over the place, therefore as an active member of the DOAs I'm declaring and all out gang war on all you backbiting, drama filled, chicken s*#ts.  So let the games begin!!!!!

More info to come!
at least u have gut and don't dodge with missile speed , bring it im waiting for u I will send ur body to ur cave I promise

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1660 on: March 26, 2020, 10:20:46 PM »
LIne the sluts up and I'll take em out one by one...We are already working on a way to start this war and Lexi and Tina are onboard...this is gonna be vicious, mean, and freakin' wonderful.  I expect the TrampStamps to be out of commission by Easter!  LOL
and u captain marvel just go learn cyber fight first then move ur stinky  ass her oh it will better if u get a shower first bitch

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1661 on: March 26, 2020, 10:57:32 PM »
I can’t wait to crack Lexi’s empty head open... AGAIN!!!  And her skanky little lackey Lindsey better sleep with 1 eye open as well

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #1662 on: March 26, 2020, 11:11:10 PM »
Tina I'll be on your right side claws out for Kelly, or any other TrampHO that thinks she can catfight...When we're done the TrampStamps will clawed Raw and BALD!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1663 on: March 26, 2020, 11:20:02 PM »
Oh look pat and matt are here dreaming
Hahaha I didn't know that Neanderthals can talk ;D

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #1664 on: March 27, 2020, 06:05:03 AM »
I can%u2019t wait to crack Lexi%u2019s empty head open... AGAIN!!!  And her skanky little lackey Lindsey better sleep with 1 eye open as well

Hey Tina, leave Lindsey to me....Nilo too   ;)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 06:05:35 AM by Stacie t'Bean »