News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« on: May 14, 2017, 10:34:20 PM »
Hoping the third time to be the charm :)..

THE CLASSY TRAMPS...are back  and here to kick butt! :)  and yes  while that means primarily tramp vs tramp violence..there is no doubt  that also includes  any
silk stockings girls, girlygirlz..the d.o.a....or any other clique group,or f.c.f. members
that dare to venture into trampland..

TRAMPS... there is only one rule.and that is to have fun with it,and to leave any drama for rl.

Having said that  the key to keeping this fresh and fun is activity. no one member can do it alone,it will take all of us,so everyone's ideas  will be welcome :)

all of us have rl  issues or activities  that prevent spending as much time ,all we ask is for at least 1 post per week{even if it's just a simple  hello :)}

tramp members  skills are varied  from catfighting,to all styles of wrestling,and boxing,fistfighting, etc..

post on this board can be varied
issueing challenges
posting results of matches{from the chat room,trillian,http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=chat,yahoo,or poll fights}

or anything  interest in
music
movies
current events  etc

to  make things a little easier, I ask everyone  to list  there favorite style of fights
and when  will be the best times for them  to set up a match.

I also want to introduce  as our only championship  the "THE PAULA CUP"
the first two tramps that can set up and complete a match,the winner will be the
first  champion...and will have at least 1 month to defend her title, any challenger
will have to try and defeat the champion, in the champs favorite style of fight.
the results  should be posted  here in the room.

we will also have the "PAULA TRAMP OF THE MONTH BOARD"   this will be determined  by the activity level on the room..or activity  created in any other clique teams  rooms.

a tramp fight of the month...these fights can be in chatroom,trillian,http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=chat...and can include matches with other clique teams,or fcf members..so long as a tramp girl is involved..and of course can include a championship match,or a number 1 contender  match.

we will have a room set on trillian for group chats or fights

a place  called storyville  will be available for those that wish to be in a story fight. these can be tramp vs tramp or include other clique team,and fcf members...one on one  or multi girl fights

tramp island will be open..each member can  create their own beach getaway..for relaxation. all fcf members
and other  clique team members will be welcome to visit,if they dare :)

I will have up the full tramp roster in a few days.

1st image   {A BLAST FROM THE PAST...THE ORIGINAL CLASSY TRAMPS ROSTER, SOME GIRLS ARE NO LONGER MEMBERS AT FCF.  ALL WERE ALOT OF FUN AND HELP TO MAKE THE CLASSY TRAMPS ALOT OF FUN.

2ND IMAGE..THE PAULA CUP

3RD IMAGE---A PLACE CALLED STORYVILLE

4TH-IMAGE---TRAMP ISLAND

« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 10:42:30 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Fistfighter91

Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 12:04:57 PM »
Hey,,
I am Kirti. I am into brawling that includes lot of punching, kicking,  clawing,  slapping etc with little or no rules. I am available around 4.30 Greenwich mean time. Feel free to reach me. I always reply.
Kitty91 on trillian

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 06:53:12 PM »
most of the tramps and clique girls know me by now :)

favorite styles  are catfights,  clothes ripingincludes slaping,hairpulling,with some punching,scratching,kicking and biting can be ok.not into blood,or broken bones.or the more technical stuff like  m m a..or kickboxing.

sometimes i'll try pro wrestling,foxy boxing...messy wrestling{oil,and mud}
i'll also do poll fights..i ask that anyone have time to make it a fight,and not just watch votes]

I can be on at different times of the day,like now...but mostly just to chat  or read messages...I rarely have time for fights

best time for me.are nights..starting around 830 cst   
the prez tramp

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 05:17:06 PM »
The tramps are totally old news!! Give up now bitches!!

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 06:12:33 PM »
The tramps are totally old news!! Give up now bitches!!

Your so funny Heidi...you no your in over your pretty head...keep pushing and  we will push back.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 06:09:32 AM »
guardiansof the galaxy  vol-2     rocks :)... a very fun movie

looking forward to  the   new  mummy movie :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 05:46:13 PM »
after  teaming with jane {sort of} grrrr  the v.p  bitch :)

we took down Heidi and Aliyah

more silk girls are going down

as for miss..v.p.......her time is coming ;)
the prez tramp

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 10:24:58 PM »
Ok lets try this yet again... I'm Amber (SurferTramp now and always!) obviously and been around the tramps for along time and have seen many of my fav's move on. I know with our Class and our sexiness we will have new blood constantly coming thru along with the new challenges they bring!
So when they decide to come in and look to prove themselves let me tell them what they will get when knocking on my door!
I LOVE catty catty sexy fights that in the end will leave no doubt who is the dominate one, that goes for all the styles from exchanging punches with gloves while we box or a brawl in some underground club where a bunch of drunks are betting on who will prevail or if your lucky enough to have my body against yours in a erotic battle we will struggle until only one of us will be able to claim victory and her rival.
Smiles all innocently at you.....yes if any of that is of interest, whether you be trampy or a lower form Silky come find me!

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 10:31:28 PM »
Hey,

I'm Sarah, or you can call me Rahrah if you prefer. I love most styles except pro, never really got into it well, but hey, if you can convince me I'll try it. Favorite are the more, erotic styles, such as titfights and sexfight, although I also love NHB, sub and others. Usually I'm on late UK, talking like 9:30pm onwards, but if you want to set up a match for the future, let me know and I can try and see how to fit it in for our enjoyment :)
I love this girls style! We so need to talk RahRah, you are just what Classy Tramps are all about!

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 11:54:06 PM »
Hey,

I'm Sarah, or you can call me Rahrah if you prefer. I love most styles except pro, never really got into it well, but hey, if you can convince me I'll try it. Favorite are the more, erotic styles, such as titfights and sexfight, although I also love NHB, sub and others. Usually I'm on late UK, talking like 9:30pm onwards, but if you want to set up a match for the future, let me know and I can try and see how to fit it in for our enjoyment :)
I love this girls style! We so need to talk RahRah, you are just what Classy Tramps are all about!

I have wanted you for awhile Amber.  Come find me so I can work you over
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 04:43:07 AM »
ha ha ha ...so mama silk is ours!    hmmm we always needed a sexy maid...!
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2017, 04:46:59 AM »
I will rpost these from time to time...{tramps  since  the page was lost reset,and lost again,i ask everyone to post their favorite styles of fights,and the best times for them to  have any matches. I hope that will help ake it easier  for everyone. :)

lexibabe-me}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=64014.msg479123#msg479123

{rahrah_sarah}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=64014.msg478900#msg478900

{fistfighter91}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=64014.msg478907#msg478907

{amberhurtsu}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=64014.msg480360#msg480360
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 04:57:07 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2017, 04:55:15 PM »
*In the center of the Classy Tramps' room I kneel, wearing the skimpiest, sluttiest hot pink French Maid uniform, which I had intended on forcing Sarah to wear. Since my capture, it now tightly grips my buxom body, and it barely contains my large, firm breasts as well the tiny, lace-trimmed miniskirt and mini-petticoats struggle to conceal my round, shapely ass. Fishnet thigh-high stockings race up my legs while a pair of white strappy heels adorn my feet. A white frilly apron is tied around my waist, the sash tied into a big bow behind me, while my hands wear a pair of white elbow-length sheer silk gloves. A frilly maid cap sits atop my big, voluminous, platinum blonde hair, which tumbles wildly around my face and shoulders down to my ass. A pink collar with the word SLUT written on the front completes my attire.

*I kneel there but I am also bound with lot's of white silk ropes - my gloved hands are tightly bound behind my back, ropes wrap around my shoulders and upper arms, above and below my ample breasts to make em' thrust out, and I'm tied at the thighs and ankles. A crotch-tie has also been tied to me, driving me wild as any struggling or movements on my part causes the ropes to slide against my quivering sex and the big knot to rub against my clit. To top it all off, a big pink ball-gag is shoved into my mouth and strapped around my head, the thick straps pinning my platinum blonde hair to the sides of my face, while a silk sleepmask blindfolds me. I moan in helpless dismay and struggle in my bonds.

*Written on a piece of paper that's taped to my chest is the following:

I AM MAMA SILK TIFFANY AND I AM THE TRAMPS MAID AND SLUT. I AM YOUR MAID, YOUR SLUT. ALL Y'ALL CLASSY TRAMPS CAN DO ANYTHING YA WANT TO ME - AND I DO MEAN ANYTHING! I BELONG TO SARAH NOW BUT Y'ALL OWN MY ASS AS WELL. HUMILIATE ME, PUNISH ME, FUCK ME, MAKE ME SERVE Y'ALL HERE IN YOUR ROOM OR IN PRIVATE. I'M YOURS :-*

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2017, 05:42:50 PM »
I will rpost these from time to time...{tramps  since  the page was lost reset,and lost again,i ask everyone to post their favorite styles of fights,and the best times for them to  have any matches. I hope that will help ake it easier  for everyone. :)

lexibabe-me}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=64014.msg479123#msg479123

{rahrah_sarah}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=64014.msg478900#msg478900

{fistfighter91}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=64014.msg478907#msg478907

{amberhurtsu}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=64014.msg480360#msg480360

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I was left out.

We didn't leave you out hun ;) She linked the earlier messages to what we are into, not our profiles :P Don't worry, if/when you post your interests we can add it to it :D

as sarah  posted these are just links to everyone's  introductions...for their favorite styles of fights..best times for them to be available for matches...I will keep everyone's updated  on the board from time to time.i think it is an easier way for everyone to know a little about each other :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2017, 05:44:12 PM »
*In the center of the Classy Tramps' room I kneel, wearing the skimpiest, sluttiest hot pink French Maid uniform, which I had intended on forcing Sarah to wear. Since my capture, it now tightly grips my buxom body, and it barely contains my large, firm breasts as well the tiny, lace-trimmed miniskirt and mini-petticoats struggle to conceal my round, shapely ass. Fishnet thigh-high stockings race up my legs while a pair of white strappy heels adorn my feet. A white frilly apron is tied around my waist, the sash tied into a big bow behind me, while my hands wear a pair of white elbow-length sheer silk gloves. A frilly maid cap sits atop my big, voluminous, platinum blonde hair, which tumbles wildly around my face and shoulders down to my ass. A pink collar with the word SLUT written on the front completes my attire.

*I kneel there but I am also bound with lot's of white silk ropes - my gloved hands are tightly bound behind my back, ropes wrap around my shoulders and upper arms, above and below my ample breasts to make em' thrust out, and I'm tied at the thighs and ankles. A crotch-tie has also been tied to me, driving me wild as any struggling or movements on my part causes the ropes to slide against my quivering sex and the big knot to rub against my clit. To top it all off, a big pink ball-gag is shoved into my mouth and strapped around my head, the thick straps pinning my platinum blonde hair to the sides of my face, while a silk sleepmask blindfolds me. I moan in helpless dismay and struggle in my bonds.

*Written on a piece of paper that's taped to my chest is the following:

I AM MAMA SILK TIFFANY AND I AM THE TRAMPS MAID AND SLUT. I AM YOUR MAID, YOUR SLUT. ALL Y'ALL CLASSY TRAMPS CAN DO ANYTHING YA WANT TO ME - AND I DO MEAN ANYTHING! I BELONG TO SARAH NOW BUT Y'ALL OWN MY ASS AS WELL. HUMILIATE ME, PUNISH ME, FUCK ME, MAKE ME SERVE Y'ALL HERE IN YOUR ROOM OR IN PRIVATE. I'M YOURS :-*

I think it will be fun to untie you...just so I can tie you up again :)
the prez tramp