News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Better Woman - Rematch

• 0 Replies

Offline Majinmon

The Better Woman - Rematch
« on: February 27, 2022, 03:29:53 PM »
Hey guys, I hope you like my second attempt at the continuation of a feud between two indian lovelies:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=70462.0
Above is the link to where it all started..

Continuation

Since the day of the first fight, bhavna had been emotionally and mentally disturbed. For months she tried to avoid any instances where she would be visible to people, especially sunita, her nemesis. Even though nobody except me knew about the war between the two women, they both seemed to carry a sort of public emotional residue from the duel. Confidence for one and depression for the other. Since that day, I had started being closer and nicer to bhavna in a genuine manner which she needed and she started to seek comfort in my presence even though I was just a kid. Every time I looked at the two women, I could not stop thinking about how I had seen them and it gave me ecstacy. Sunita gave me looks which told me that she knew how excited she made me.
A year had passed and it is true, time does heal wounds. Bhavna had got back to being a bitch and sunita carried on with her life too. She had an alcoholic abusive husband and often suffered atrocities by him. For me, it just stayed as an amazing memory, feeling that I thought I will never be able to re-live in my life, ever.

Much to my surprise and joy, a similar situation occurred! I had never seen sunita's husband not drunk and often witnessed him being kicked out of the house by the fiesty lady. For days at times. Sunita was social and did enjoy company of men and women alike, who frequented visiting her more during the absence of her husband. This lead to bhavna gossiping about her in the lady Circle calling sunita a whore and a husband stealer. It did not take much time for sunita to find it out and challenge the older woman physically once again.

One morning while I was at bhavna's place, she Recieved a call from sunita and the two women shouted at each other like purring wildcats. Even though I was in the company of bhavna's sons, I made it a point to eavesdrop on the convo and understand what was happening. The shouting slowly subsided into a calm, collected and calculated conversation. They were actually deciding on a time and place to square up once again. What the two women did not realize is, they both loved fighting and the high that came with it. I carefully listened as bhavna made a plan for a time when her kids and husband wouldn't be around but I would. She looked straight at me as I looked at her and understood that she wanted me to be around when the claws came out. I was ecstatic! I had an instant hard on and couldn't wait for the time when the two magnificent bodies would collide again.

Both ladies were almost the same as before with bhavna the chunky milf and sunita the younger and fitter of the two women. Sunita though had gained a few extra pounds mostly on her hips and breasts. They were supposed to brawl at around 1.30 in the afternoon and I could sense the nervousness and excitement in bhavna since the morning. She was ready to fight, it was one of the very few days wherein I noticed her wearing a bra. Learning from her past mistakes, today she wore a dark blue, cotton night gown.it was old, stained and smelled funny owing to the years of its use. She looked sexy in a weird way. We were in the living room watching TV and  exactly at 1.30 we heard a knock on the door, both of us were excited with bhavna carrying some fear and anxiety too. As soon as bhavna opened the door and sunita entered, the scent of her feminity raised the excitement in the room. She was wearing a silver body hugging nylon pajama pair which clearly outlined a bra over her firm tits and panties over her tight butt. Both women were better prepared for a fight this time around. She initially was a lil surprised having my eyes glance over her marvellous body but soon became comfortable as I too was a part of her exciting encounter. Noticing mine and sunita's eye exchange, bhavna calmly asked me to go to the bedroom and latch myself in while she discussed things with sunita. It was a half hearted order and I was aware that she did not really mean it, yet I got myself up and walked towards the bedroom with my dick trying to tear out of my shorts.

I had barely reached the bedroom door when I heard one of the felines let out a squeal followed by the sound of a hand connecting to a body. It had happened, my greatest memory was reliving itself and it had the potential of being even better this time around. A weird feeling overtook me as I ran back to the room which had the two sexy cats! My eyes feasted upon the site of the sexier milf pressing her grand curves onto her enemy. Sunita pressed up against the wall pulled bhavnas hair as bhavnas bigger, two boys feeding milky breasts tried to assert their dominance over sunita's perkier but equally gorgeous breasts. Having her back arched with her torso pressing onto sunita, I noticed that bhavna's popped out ass also had a panty lining on her shabby gown. Bhavna's hands tried to dig into the fuller hips of sunita as the younger woman tried to pull the other bitch by her hair. Using bhavna's press to her advantage, sunita gradually wrestled herself to the side with bhavna crashing her face and right shoulder onto the wall behind sunita. As the beautiful older lady let out a short scream of pain, my heart sank a little as I realized, i was rooting for bhavna owing to our connection. Even though bhavna was vulnerable sunita did not attack, instead she freed herself completely and seemed to reset herself. She moved over to the other side of the room with her eyes fixed onto the other woman she was ready to tear into. Even after the slight stumble, bhavna regained her composure and faced the other warrior. As they starred at each other in silence, the two women analysed what exactly they were up against.

Sunita being the first to speak, abused bhavna in hindi and told her how she was worthless and how bhavna's husband would be happier if sunita spent just an hour with him. Not falling for the provocation bhavna asked her to go to the bedroom as it had minimal furniture compared to the living room. The younger woman turned and started walking with the older beast following her, none of them seemed to look at me as they walked past me but I could feel the heat emancipating from their sexy bodies. Sunita had just reached the bedroom when bhavna, the fiesty beast that she is, let out a war cry and attacked the dusky beauty on her back once again. Sunita clearly unprepared lost her balance and crashed onto the mattress laying on the ground. Sunita fell with her tight perky tits crashing into the mattress and the bigger, fuller breasts of bhavna crashing into her back. The intensity of the altercation shot up as bhavna smacked sunita's head as she got up and stood allowing her foe to regain composure as well. As sunita got back to her feet and faced the pumping bhavna, the older lady let out a slight smirk on her face portraying that she was ready this time around. The two beautiful creations let out squeals  almost simultaneously as they jumped at each other looking for blood. Once again, bhavna's fuller physic was at an advantage as sunita's balance tripped as the bigger cat pounced on her. Sunita fell on her back with the vixen bhavna over her, bhavna's gown pulling upwards exposing her sexy bum covered by an Old faded purple coloured panty. The holes in the panty fabric gave a glimpse of her ample bossom as her butt jiggled due to the scuffle. Event hough under bhavna, sunita was in a position to fight, with her free hands, she punched vigorously on bhavna's side ribs and hips. The older cat felt the pain as she tried to revert the punch service to the younger lady's head. Letting out squeals and scream, the two foxines meant blood as that is what they let out of each others beautiful bodies. The constant punching and scraping had caused visible bruising on each of them and the red body fluid started becoming visible. Somehow suntia was able to wrestle bhavna and their sexy intertwined bodies twisted and turned. As a result the the younger dusky crotch was now on top of the crotch under the purple panty. Sunita took a breather and gave bhavna a one too as she sat upright on bhavna's hips. Within her silver pajama shirt, I could see that both her tits had popped out of her pink bra. Some buttons broken, that shirt was useless as  sunita just pulled it off. Exposing her gorgeous breasts peeking out of her la senza bra. Seeing this, bhavna grabbed both of sunita's tits and the breast mauling began. Sunita, with her free hands, returned the favour by abusing bhavna's much larger ample breasts. Letting out squeals of pain, it did look like each of the lady did enjoy their breasts being abused. I guess its just a woman thing. Bhavna twisted and twirled the young sunita's nipples as her own tits were being mauled but had a shield of a gown and a bra over them. Understanding her disadvantage, sunita freed the beautiful big milky jugs and instead used her hands to wrestle bhavna's hands and free her own tits. It wasn't long before she managed to free herself and she got up over bhavna and stood. Bhavna, the older of the two warriors, was exhausted but could not let this young slut overpower her again. She took her time but stood up facing her enemy again. Sunita took her bra off with her once tighter tits now hanging off her chest. Witnessing this, bhavna too got rid of her already ripped gown and bra showcasing an even bigger bustline. Due to the tussle, bhavna's purple panties had already got loose and barely hid the hairy crotch and the milky ass. Noticing the fact that sunita still had her pants on, bhavna attacked her below her waist successfully pulling down her pj's, showing sunita's sexy pink tight panties and ample bossom. It was tough to judge who had the bigger ass but when I saw the dusky masterpiece of an ass under the pink la senza panty, I swear my dick let out a lil cum. Loosing her balance due to bhavna's sudden move and having her pants down, sunita lost her balance and fell on to her back with her her head hitting a wall behind her.

Witnessing this, my heart sank again as I realised that the other woman too had my heart. As she fell, with the final bit of energy she had, sunita kicked bhavna on her face thrice before she curled up in pain and cried. The kicks across the face ended the older woman as she too could not take anymore. Laying on the ground her body trembled, the glorious curves of the older woman lay trembling on the cold granite floor. Bhavna and sunita's bodily fluids along with their blood and sweat covered the entire floor. Even though beaten and battered, under immense pain the two women looked relaxed as if they had achieved a sexual high, a pleasure of sorts. It had ended, the duel had took both of my ladies out, each had won and lost at same time. No words spoken, no squeals or shouts, it was just laboured breaths that echoed throughout the room. I could not believe what had happened. This time around, they were both the BETTER WOMAN!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 03:41:29 PM by Majinmon »