News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Better Woman - My First Attempt

• 9 Replies

Offline Majinmon

The Better Woman - My First Attempt
« on: January 31, 2018, 09:10:02 PM »
My interest and admiration for catfights would be due to one of the very few catfights I have ever witnessed in reality. This happened almost 18 years ago. The women involved have now aged but this particular memory still makes me have the hots for them.
I grew up in the city of Mumbai. I lived in a typical Indian neighborhood with buildings having residential apartments. Due to the congestion and over population, it was common to find people often getting onto each others nerves. Certain short tempered people found it difficult to contain themselves at times and would often end up having fights. One of them was my neighbor lady, Bhavna. I would often find myself fantasizing about her and had a thing for her for as long as I can remember.
Bhavna was born and bought up in a village but moved to city after marriage. Her lifestyle and ethics still resembled her village life. She must?ve been 33 years of age, with two sons (both older than me) 8 and 10.Her only workout was taking care of the household chores and being a housewife. She was thick with wholesome assets. Blessed with 36 c cup breasts and a curvy fuller ass, she did complete justice to a saree (traditional Indian attire) that she wore every day. She would often be braless and minimal covering over her blouse would leave little to the imagination about her milky boobs. Her bare milky stomach too would be visible wearing the saree. There was a small layer of some extra fat along her stomach making it sexy in its own way. 5'3" in height and fair complexion, she was loud and chaotic. She would even end up having arguments with my mom but they would soon get over it and resume their friendship.
Sunita was born and raised in the city and carried that about herself. One of the youngest married women in the building, she carried that pride about her. As a woman she felt her younger age attracted more men and also more jealousy from the other older women even though they were all cordial on the face. She was thin with a shapely body and smaller yet firmer curves. At the age of 25, she stood at 5'5" and had a 32 B cup. Her Dusky complexion never demotivated her as she walked around confident in her body. She usually wore t-shirts and jeans and rarely would one find her wearing anything else.
The women in the complex had their own little community and often gelled with each other. All did festivities together but had their own share of hatred and dislikes amongst themselves. Bhavna was the most disliked as she would have the most arguments. Thats one thing about her that I liked in a weird way. My mom was a working lady and bhavna used to babysit me every day.
One morning, as usual Bhavna dropped her boys for the afternoon school and picked me up after my morning classes. While climbing the stairs to her apartment, Sunita ran into us and complained about the dirty water dripping down from bhavnas plants onto the balcony of her own apartment which was below bhavnas. The two women had a heated argument before sunita just had enough and retreated back into her own house and slammed the door. Bhavna too was furious but controlled herself a bit as we went up. Now back at her apartment she fed me lunch as I watched television. She was one of those women who would always like to have the last say and the last laugh. After sometime she purposely over watered her plants as she knew it would spite sunita. Much to her success, sunita was up to our door in no time, looking all the more furious. Anticipating sunitas arrival bhavna had left the main door open. Sunita was still in her comfortable attire of just a cotton night gown. Me and bhavna were in the dining room when sunita just walked in. She stood a meter away from us and calmly said "Whats your problem"? Angry yet composed she still felt that this problem could have a decent conclusion. Much to her dismay Bhavna just smiled at her and said "You".

Offline Majinmon

Re: The Better Woman - My First Attempt
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 09:12:03 PM »
At this point it was clear that this was much more than just an issue of dirty water, they were more like predators who hated each others presence and even existence. Both of these women were dominant females in their own heads and now wanted to prove it to the other. Sunita with just a couple of long strides pounced on to bhavna and grabbed her face and pushed her back. Bhavna shocked by this sudden intensity could barely balance her body as she leaned back onto a cabinet behind her for support. Sunitas slim body covered by her black night gown was now pressed against bhavnas. Bhavnas wholesome breasts covered by a green blouse were being squeezed by the shear pressure of sunitas smaller tits. Bhavna let out a grunt indicating she had decided to fight this woman back. She held sunita in a bear hug and forced her entire body onto sunita. The two indian women fell on the ground with the curvy older woman on top of her thinner counterpart. The women let out abuses to each other in hindi trying to dominate the verbal combat as their bodies tried to overpower the other.

As the two women rolled on the floor in a bear hug, bhavnas saree began to come apart. Sunitas constant struggle of trying to get a firm grip on bhavnas back had resulted in ripping of bhavnas blouse from the back. Pulling and grappling with each other the women were giving it their all. Their sweaty bodies left behind strands of hair on most part of the floor as they wrestled for dominance. Even after a couple of rolls on the ground bhavna still managed to stay on top of sunita. The women gasping for air mutually loosened the grip on each others body. The room was filled with the sound of their heavy breathes and the scent of their womanhood at its high. They both had their hands dug into each other's hair as they lie face to face and tit to tit with the bigger breasts resting on the smaller ones.

Just when it felt like both women were exhausted, sunita squealed and with a sudden burst of energy managed to push bhavna on to the side. Noticing the space between their warm bodies, both the women got their legs into the action trying to kick the other in the groin, they intensely kicked each other. Sunita tried to catch hold of bhavnas tits as bhavna vigorously tried to slap sunitas hands away. Sunita managed to catch hold of bhavnas left tit and squeezed it hard. Bhavna let out a heavy grunt like an injured tigress and pulled sunita by her night gown.

Having regular sex with a husband who was 115 kgs of weight, bhavna too was a strong woman. With a single pull she managed to rip a portion of sunitas night gown. Her smaller tits with erect nipples were now visible. Both of these women shared a sexual high. The intensity of the duel and thought of being the better woman had given them an erotic energy. I being a child too could feel it.

I could not contain my desire to have a better view of this action and happened to get off my chair and stood besides the dueling felines. Both the women noticed my movement and realized the fact that they had a spectator. The thought of winning my complete attention gave them a bigger reason to dominate the other woman and come out victorious of the fight.

Sunita, the younger one, managed to sneak in a couple of quick and short kicks onto bhavnas groin. Sunita rolled a away and got up on her knees and then stood up straight on her feet. The young dusky fighter stood in front of her bruised opponent who took her time to get up. Her perky tits were visible from the torn part her of her gown. Sunitas eyes had a fierce flare and her face dripped with confidence which she always carried in front of the Men of the building. Bhavna looked at her opponent with disgust and with a slight hiss, she leaned forward as her bruised tits fell out of her ripped blouse. She was adamant to teach the young bitch a lesson and attempted to take her down.

Offline Majinmon

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 09:12:51 PM »
 The complexity of Bhavnas saree worked against her as her legs got entangled in the flowing loose dress causing her to go off balance a little which reduced the intensity of her attack. Sunita stood her ground as the two women collided and got into a bear hug again. Tits smashing against each other. Sunita had a better grip as bhavna struggled to keep balance because of her saree. With one quick move sunita slammed bhavna face first onto the ground as bhavnas 36 C cups took most of that blow. The saree too got pulled and went off completely showcasing bhavnas milky white ass. The pounding from that fight had turned her ass red but it was one of the most amazing sights of my life. It looked gorgeous. Sunita jumped onto her back and slapped bhavna on her face as bhavna struggled to retain some energy and shake sunita off her back. All of bhavnas efforts were in vain as sunita punched her head into the marble floor. Even though it was evident that sunita held back on the energy with which she slammed bhavnas head, bhavna could not take more. She dropped her head in pain indicating her acceptance of defeat to the younger woman. Sunita still on bhavnas back cursed the woman and asserted her dominance. She was the stronger woman and had left her scent of victory in her rivals own house.

Sunita looked at bhavnas trembling naked back that lay in front of her. Bhavna was already in tears as she turned around to look at the woman who had beaten her. Sunitas perky tits sneaked out of the torn part of her gown as she warned bhavna of never repeating her misbehavior again. As she walked out of the room, sunita warned bhavna of never mentioning of this encounter to anyone and also gave me a look of the same warning. The site of bhavnas beaten yet sexy body laced with bruises and marks gave me a lifelong image to cherish. The woman that I fantasized about had lost. On a different day, in different attire, maybe it would have been different. However, that particular afternoon, the BETTER WOMAN WON.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 09:38:47 PM »
Nicely done....thanks for sharing this with us!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 01:46:31 PM »
Good story. Thanks for sharing. Shame there wasn't a rematch.

Offline Majinmon

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 10:17:35 AM »
Thank you for the positive feedback.. Motivates me to keep writing.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 02:33:23 PM »
Great story, thanks. I dream of all young boy`s with catfight fetich!
I love women especially when they fight

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 08:34:29 AM »
Great story

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 04:58:33 AM »