News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Christmas Catfight at Santa's chocolate factory

• 56 Replies

Offline jake1990

• God Member
Re: Christmas Catfight at Santa's chocolate factory
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2017, 01:53:55 PM »
I think Blondie will win.

Offline SallyJ

• God Member
  • Just here to have fun!
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2017, 03:23:50 PM »
Marlu and I are still rolling in our catfight as we are both covered with the warm chocolate making our skin slippery now.  I try to grab her in a hug pressing our big tits together.  "Santa likes me better, slut!!!" 

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2017, 05:35:29 PM »
I would have to say Lexi will take it.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2017, 12:30:27 AM »
I'm sorry, Sally, but I'm Santa's favorite while we hug and squeeze our big boobs splashing with chocolate. The other girls are still in their snowball war, but I'm only interested in beating you, whore...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline SallyJ

• God Member
  • Just here to have fun!
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2017, 03:26:01 PM »
I hug Marlu much tighter as our big boobs are locked in battle to prove who has the firmer pair.   ;)   As the other women play with snowballs, I keep my focus on defeating you in our warm chocolate titfight.  "Mrs Claus told me that I'm Santa's favorite, bitch...."

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2017, 06:33:14 PM »
now that I have run the two blondes  and python legs off with my snowball attack..... :)

I turn my attention and watch    marlu and sally  fighting in the  chocolate  stream.....so sexy..wish I had thought to bring some of the caramel corn   from the candy factory....
the prez tramp

Offline Blondie34

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2017, 07:41:51 PM »
Seeing Lexi watching the girls grinding I come up from behind her and grab hers tits. Hey they shouldn't have all the fun!! As I squeeze them tight
I'm a laid back person. I'm a mom and my girl will always come first in my life!!I love to compete!! Anything from sexual to NHB to tests of strength!! Really into titfights and all erotic encounters

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2017, 12:19:17 AM »

I see lexy and blondie as they watch us fight but I'm still focused on crushing SallyJ's tits I hug her tightly my breasts tighten her tits ... I told her personally Santa I'm her favorite

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2017, 05:34:26 AM »
minding my business watching marlu and sally...when  someone comes from behind  squecroakezing my tits

unn I croak out..recognize  the voice and bad perfume of  blondie!...swings my right elbow back hoping to hit her ribs...let go!
the prez tramp

Offline SallyJ

• God Member
  • Just here to have fun!
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2017, 03:39:46 PM »
I return Marlu's tight hug with another squeeze of my own.  Neither Marlu or I are willing to give up until the other surrenders.  We are both moaning from the pressure of our tits trying to flatten the other pair.   Ahhhhhhhh  :-\

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2017, 07:31:28 PM »
We are both tight, I can get you out of the river of chocolate and I crush you with my big tits on top of a pile of sweet cotton, I on top of you crushing your big tits with force, we never give up ...

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2017, 01:26:04 AM »
Went with Jane and Blondie of course.

Offline SallyJ

• God Member
  • Just here to have fun!
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2017, 03:07:52 PM »
That's right, Marlu, we are both determined to beat the other.  I arch up my back rolling us over to reverse your position until I am on top to crush your big tits with my heavy pair.  Take that you slut....

Offline Blondie34

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2017, 06:14:55 PM »
I leave Lexi for a second and walk up to marlu and sally while there tits strain together. I reach for there arms and unwrap them and turn them both slightly towards me. I bend my knees, push up and slam my tits into both of there's... I smile and walk away ok you can continue
I'm a laid back person. I'm a mom and my girl will always come first in my life!!I love to compete!! Anything from sexual to NHB to tests of strength!! Really into titfights and all erotic encounters

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2017, 01:11:56 AM »
blondie   walks around me....then   preoccupies her self...with marlu and sally...a delicious idea

pops into my mind...just as she is about to turn and leave..i give her a push..she teethers  and totters before falling into he chocolate  stream.......now  marlu and sally  have a bunny to play with ::)
the prez tramp