News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Christmas Catfight at Santa's chocolate factory

• 56 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Christmas Catfight at Santa's chocolate factory
« on: December 09, 2017, 06:00:00 PM »
Things are chaos at the north pole!!

Several of the elves have turned greedy for the season.
They have refused to work, even doing some sabotage to the candy factory.
Santa's castle, house, toy, and candy factory. At full holiday alert!!
To keep the candy at the freshest. It is located in a magical warmer valley.

Santa has gone in search of some lovely ladies willing to help or fight to restore order.

Inside the factory, the chocolate rivers still flow, beneath the workshop.
The chocolate warm, and creamy.
The gathered catfighters, must fix the damage.
While fighting each other, to become the new head elf, at the factory.
That and they get to make some VERY nice personal selections.
From Mrs Clause and Santa's secret stash of expensive or naughty gifts.
For the very good, capable catfighting girls.

Unfortunately, with the damage and traps set up by the evicted former elves.
The other ladies likely, will get chocolate baths.

Which sexy catfighter wins?

Some images of Santa's village.
Then of possible consequence for losing catfighters.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Christmas Catfight at Santa's chocolate factory
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 06:02:09 PM »
YOUR Catfighters !!

PYTHONLEGS

LEXIBABE

SALLY J

MARLU

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 06:04:59 PM »
More catfighters and some consequence photos .. that will happen.
To some of the ladies in the fight.

JANE WALKER

BLONDIE34

Then chocolate bath 1 and 2

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 06:49:07 PM »
well I definitely have a sweet tooth....so I head  to the chocolate factory wearing..my red santa helper  elf costume.

hoping that I am the first there....so that I can have my choice of tasty treats :)
the prez tramp

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 08:09:56 PM »
I go after Lexibabe first, as she is the biggest threat!  I sneak up behind her and attack her!  It is a full frontal attack! 

Then I subdue Jane Walker!  BLONDS!  They just don't fight very well! 

BLONDIE34 also goes down easy!  ALL BLONDS DO! 

3 Down 3 to go.  I am very proud of myself so far!
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 08:17:16 PM »
I'm back..back again...Why am I back? Why not? Well, that is not really the way. The real reason I'm here is for one reason, and one reason alone. That reason is to kidnap an Oompa Loompa I know what you are thinking. "But Jane Oompa Loompas do not exist they were created by Raul Dahl" You are right of course. Even if they have made two movies, but the fact is this Santa's chocolate factory. He has slave labor making his toys. So is it so hard to believe that he could have a few Oompa Loompas to work on his candy?

So that is the reason why. So I am being driven through the snow in a one-horse open sled. 'cause why not. So we are dashing through the snow, but to hell with laughing. I was smarter this time I did not go for the objectified female outfit as it is not Halloween. So I had on a red dress, and snow boots. With my hair up in dog ears pigtails. So if someone wants to pull it they have to work for it. The sled stops and I stepped out and were happy to see the candy cane lane. Leading to the front doors of the of the candy factory. I took a moment to pull on my furlined hood, and began walking operation Oompa Loompa is ON!
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 10:05:38 PM »
HEY!  I was dunked in chocolate, before I was born!  I am very sweet!  Give me a lick and see!   ;)

Simone

Offline Blondie34

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 11:04:14 PM »
It's obviously a blonde winner that's going to happen!!
I'm a laid back person. I'm a mom and my girl will always come first in my life!!I love to compete!! Anything from sexual to NHB to tests of strength!! Really into titfights and all erotic encounters

Offline SallyJ

• God Member
  • Just here to have fun!
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 02:01:43 AM »
I enter the chocolate factory to help get things back on track for the Christmas holiday.  There is so much to be fixed before we can produce more candy treats.  I will do what I can to help and if any of the other ladies get in my way they are in for a fierce catfight with me.  I am wearing red in support of Mrs Clause and Santa.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 02:40:27 AM »
I arrive at the chocolate factory....looking around   it seems that I am the first here...or so I thought!
walking through the huge front door..my eyes widen in amazement..as it is filled  with delicious  candy treats.

I think I her something in the back store room.and stop peering at the closed door....maybe  something  I don't know  what...burst through into the room...my heart skips a beat....stop it lexi I tell myself...this is a Christmas poll not a hallowen...poll... it's probably  just a  elf..or maybe santa himself...no other sound..i stare at the door a few more seconds..then turn my attentipn back to all the candies..

well/I know that santa won't mind after all I have been a good girl this year...so  I  go about my business..i find a couple of colorful Christmas bags  and pick out some goodies to take back with me...i'll worry about any repairs later..after all i'm not dressed in my  miss.fix it  outfit at the moment.

busy selecting the candies and cookies that I don't hear the sound behind me..i turn just in time to catch  a glimpse of my attacker...before she levels  me we a forearm...then scoped up and slamed to the floor

stuned  dazed and hurt..i roll side to side.....my over confident attacker..leaves me.. probably thinks i'm  finished already..i hear something that sounds like a sleigh stop outside..the door open and closes  and I see my attacker walk outside..........slowly I roll to stand on my wobbily legs...I walk to the window looking outside..

jane! what s that bitch doing here.? then smirk as I see my attacker coming up on her from behind

more voices coming from the basement...makes me wonder who else may be here already
the prez tramp

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 06:00:20 AM »
Two Blonds and three BIG BREASTED BRUNETTES!  The organizer of this rescue mission obviously thinks that BIGGER (breasts) is better!

SALLY J + MARLU may have bigger breasts (could be used as flotation devices, actually). BUTT (He He) I am hoping that the readers of this poll may have a different focus! 

:) ;)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 08:26:26 AM »
I arrive at the chocolate factory dressed in red and white. I hear noise inside and determined to help Santa recover order. I see Sally near the river of chocolate, I approach and I give a push pulling it inside the chocolate ... girls leave the gifts in their place or you will have to fight like cats
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2017, 01:33:16 PM »
So here I am walking along have not said a word to a soul when I am hit from behind and sent to the ground. Now the problem I have with this is not the fact that I was hit. Well, yeah I don't like being hit, but after I am nailed the bitch. I'm assuming it was a woman, and not a pissed Elf. She tied me up with extra long red hot licorice whips, and then a "Bubble tape" gag. Enough with the sideline back to the point. I hate the sloppiness of this attack. I mean would it be so hard to kick me under the chin or you know bounce my head off the ground to try and put me out?

So once I get free of my bonds. Yeah, I'm skipping that part as I am not in the mood to join the spank bank of a Perv when all I want is an Oompa Loompa So once I get to my feet and dust myself off and then start walking. That is when I see the Prez of the tramps Lexibabe I'm the VP of the Tramps. I and Lexi have an odd relationship. We like each other, and respect the other, but we do not get along. I like to think it's due to the fact she is a brutal whore, but that's me. So I walk up to her and pause...

Jane: Need help?

Lexi: What do you think?

Jane: Too easy. So before I help you I want to be clear I do not want to whip your ass. All I want is to find an Oompa Loompa and take him with me. Now before you say they don't exist we are here at "Santa's" place and has elf slave labor. So I think I have a chance. So are we cool, or do I leave you here?

I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2017, 11:59:05 PM »
still trying to clear my head from the attack....as I look out the window...I see jane step down from the sled loking around....then I notice the girl coming up behind her...I smile at the tough of jane was about to get her's.

but she is my  teammate...I tap the  ....jane   look behind  youuuu!  just as the words are off my lips
the dark skinned beauty plows into her  knocking jane face first into the  snow.

she looks up towards me.. but not seeing me I suppose with the snow clinging to her face..it is a funny scene  and I have to giggle...

the dark skinned girl walks to jane and stats trying to tie her.

ohh no you don't...quickly  going to the door..fumbling with the knob twisting turning and pulling...it won't open!

I give a hard pull and the door flings open....I stumble backwards..then jump forwards catching the door before it can bang shut again.

steping out side   the dark skined girl is walking away  just as she did with me....

making a quick snowball  I throw it at the attacker  missing..barely..

jane had freed herself....and walks up to me..

help me? I was about to help you

hmpm I smirk at her not wanting to whip my ass comment....as if...
I listen to her oompa loompa plans.

I shrug  she has a point  if one exist why not here...

and I kind of like her inatitive..

we go our separate ways   .I decide to walk around the large factory   to the chocolate  river stream
just in time to see marlu push someone in..

I come from behind   just as she turns  I use both hands to push her shoulders  sending marlu sprawi g  into the  chocolate  beside the other girl
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2017, 11:29:09 PM »
I feel like someone pushes me throwing me into the river of chocolate along with busty sally ... I turn and I see the slut of lexi run out through the snow ... I grab Sally's hair with both hands trying to bathe her breasts in a chocolate fondy
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!