News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Roommate War

• 7 Replies

Offline Damerei

Roommate War
« on: April 06, 2023, 10:12:30 AM »
Hello everyone! This is my first story here. Please let me know what you think.

ROOMMATE WAR

“I am so happy to finally be walking you down these halls, I had such a good time when I went here and I just know you will too. I made some of the best friends I ever had in this very same building!” Melissa said excitedly as she walked next to her 18 year old daughter Catherine, or as she called her, Cat.

Her daughter laughed as she heard her mother say this, as this was perhaps the hundredth time she had said something along those lines. “I know you’re exited Mom, but please, try not to pee yourself.” She said good-naturedly.

“Oh, shut up!” Her mom replied, giving her a playful slap on the arm, “I am just so excited, these will be some of the most memorable years of your life you know, I wonder if your roommate will be here yet?”
“I guess we are about to find out.” Cat replied as they came up to door number 17, “this is it.”

The door was slightly open and Cat stepped inside to see another girl about her age kneeling on a bed, hanging string lights that an older woman, presumably her mother, was handing up to her.
Both women turned around, smiling as they saw Cat and her mother enter the room.

“You’re here, nice to meet you!“ said the other girl’s mom, “my name is Ashley and this is my daughter Alex.” Alex hopped off her bed and reached her hand out and gave Cat’s a firm shake. The two girls stood there somewhat awkwardly, as teenagers tend to be when first being introduced to each other in front of their parents.
Melissa stepped forward and shook the other mother’s hand, “Hi, I’m Melissa, but you can call me Mel, and this is my daughter Cat.”

While their mother’s made small talk, Cat looked Alex over appraisingly. The other girl was probably two inches taller than her own 5’3”. She looked like she was athletic, just like her, with a nicely toned body and the slightly suntanned arms of someone who spent a good amount of time outside. She was also dressed like an athlete, wearing pretty much the same thing as Cat was: a well fitting t-shirt, tights, and running shoes. This was in contrast to their much more dressed up mothers who were each wearing a dress and heels, and while Cat and her mother both had blond hair and blue eyes, Alex and Ashley had brown hair with green eyes.

As Cat and her mother began unpacking her things and making her bed, Ashley asked, “So Cat, what do you like to do?”

Cat responded, “Well, I really loved playing soccer back in high school, but ever since my last season ended I have just taken up lifting weights. Maybe I’ll be able to join the rec. league here, or maybe find some other sport to replace it with.”
“Nice,” Alex said, “I just started lifting weights too, after my track season finished. We should go together, it would be fun to have a partner.”
“For sure, that would be fun!” Cat responded with a smile, glad that her new roommate seemed friendly.

The four women continued to set up the dorm room. Cat and her mom helped the other two women finish hanging up the fairy lights. They each hung up a few pictures of family and friends from back home on the wall next to their beds. Both girls put their clothes away in their drawers and closets and they laid out the rug that Cat had brought.

Finally, Alex and her mom left the room, going down to their car to bring up the TV they had brought for the girls to enjoy, leaving Cat and her mother alone for a moment.
“Well, it seems like two of you could end up being friends!” Melissa said happily.
“Yeah, I think so too, she seems really nice.”

Ashley and Alex came back through the door carrying a medium size TV between them and set it on a table between the two beds. “Alright,” said Ashley, “as soon as we get this all set up we should be good to go.”
They got the TV plugged in and Alex started setting up her Netflix account.
 She asked Cat, “So, what sort of shows do you like to watch?”
Cat replied, “Oh you know, the Office, Friends, things like that. Movies too.”
“Cool, thats pretty much what I like to watch too.”
Alex’s mom butted in saying, “Well, its good you girls have such similar tastes. It will be nice not to have to fight your brother for the remote every time you want to watch something, huh Alex?”

“Mom!”

Melissa laughed, “Haha, don’t be embarrassed Alex, Cat and her brothers do the same thing! I swear, every time they come home from school they have a full blown wrestling match in the living room.”
The moms laughed while the daughters just looked at each other and shook their heads, each going slightly red.

Ashley stood up. “Well, I guess now that we’ve got you two all set up we should get going.”
Melissa stood as well. “I love you Cat. I really hope you have a fun semester. Don’t forget to call.”
Both mothers hugged their daughters goodbye, just slightly teary eyed as they left the room.
“Alright, I guess that’s it,” said Alex. “You wanna go check out the campus?”
And with that the two girls began to settle in to their new routine of dorm life.

Right off the bat they got along wonderfully. They would hang out often, whether it was grabbing a bite to eat or just watching TV and talking in their dorm room, they both very much enjoyed the other’s company. Everyday Cat would wake up and go for a morning run, followed by breakfast and classes, before meeting with Alex at the campus Rec. Center to lift weights. She turned out to be an excellent gym partner as their levels of strength were very similar. It also just so happened that she was just as competitive as Cat was and the girls really pushed each other to their limits in the gym. Maybe her mother had been right and she really would make a great friend in the dorms.

She only had one gripe with her roommate. While she liked to wake up early for her run, Alex preferred to sleep in and wait until later at night and do her run on the Rec. Center treadmills. What with Cat tending to be an ‘early to bed, early to rise’ sort of person that meant that she would often return to the room when Cat was trying to sleep, waking her up in the process of coming in, leaving again for a shower at the other end of the floor’s hall, and then preparing for bed. Cat was willing to overlook what she saw as her roommate’s minor flaw as they were becoming such good friends. After all, they were two mature young women, living independently, surely they could manage a bit of compromise, and its not like Alex complained about her waking up early, while she was sleeping right?

So the two girls continued to live on in harmony. That was, until final’s season began to approach. Both girls were very much ‘Type-A’ personalities and were used to breezing through most of their high school classes with ease. But the added workload of their college courses, coupled with the lofty expectations of academic excellence they had set for themselves, led to both being quite stressed in the weeks leading up to their final exams. Both of them experienced frayed nerves and frayed tempers, and the opposing sleeping patterns that they had brushed off as inconsequential began to annoy each of them more and more.

On the Saturday before final’s week, this conflict came to a head. Cat had just settled into bed, planning to get an even earlier sleep than usual so that she could get a jump on her studying the next day. She had just returned from the showers at the end of her hall and was still damp, her wet hair down, wearing pink plaid pajama pants, bare feet, and a baggy blue t-shirt without a bra. Just as she was getting ready to turn the lights out, Alex came into the dorm.

She was evidently coming in from a run in which she had attempted to burn off the stress of preparing for her first final exams. She was wearing a hoodie (which she immediately took off and hung up on her closet door) over a tank-top and sports bra, she was also wearing short, spandex workout shorts, and athletic slides with black crew socks. She turned on her desk light, and started getting out the books that she still needed to study from later that night. She turned away from Cat and stripped off her bra from underneath her top, but left her shorts, tank top, and socks on. She grabbed her towel and bathroom bag, and prepared to head off for a shower of her own.

Dismayed that she would be kept up late for yet another night, and very stressed due to her upcoming exams Cat snapped, “You know, if you were responsible, and studied during the day you could actually get some sleep, and wouldn’t keep me up half the fucking night.” Alex, no less stressed and taken aback by this sudden aggression responded, “ Well if you didn’t go to bed at 10:00pm like a fucking grandma it wouldn’t matter, you’re in college for God’s sake.”
Cat angrily retorted, “At least I’m a good student, with a good future and I’m not letting you ruin that. This is finals week, you’re just going to have to go to bed earlier, and wake up before 10:00am you lazy bitch.” Alex responded furiously, “ You know what bitch why don’t you fucking make me!”

Cat jumped to her feet and stepped up to Alex, getting right in her face and saying, “Agh, you are so annoying, I can’t believe I ever thought you could be my friend.”
Alex said, “Get the fuck out of my face bitch” and shoved her away. Cat stumbled back and then stepped forward again saying, “Don’t fucking push me” and gave Alex a shove of her own.

Alex in turn stumbled back a couple steps. The two girls glared at each other and charged forward, meeting between their beds and putting their hands on each other’s shoulders, shoving into each other. Both were somewhat damp; Cat from her shower, and Alex from her workout. The scents of soap and sweat mingled together. Cat easily pushed Alex back against the wall next to her desk. She was surprised by how easy it was. She knew from their lifting sessions that they were about the same strength.

She was pushing Alex roughly up against the wall when Alex grunted, “Hold on bitch, get off me, this isn’t fair.” Cat backed off, being an athlete and respecting the concept of fair play.
Alex stripped her socks off and growled, “Try to push me around now, slut” stepping back to the center of the room.
 “Bring it whore,” Cat responded.
They clashed again and this time it was much more even, as Alex’s socks had not allowed her to gain purchase before.  Each girl would push her opponent back a step or two, only for the ground to be immediately regained. They struggled back and forth for a minute, groaning and exhaling with effort.

Suddenly, Alex changed her strategy, letting go of Cat’s shoulders, ducking low, wrapping her arms around her waist and water-boy tackling her to the floor. Cat managed to roll her over, getting on top before she was instantly rolled off herself. Alex mounted her and pressed her hand to her cheek, turning her face to the side and shoving it into the thick rug. She leaned over, growling into Cat’s face, “Will you leave me alone now bitch?”
 Cat responded, “Fuck you!” Though her voice was muffled by Alex’s hand.

She reached her own hand up, pressing Alex’s face away and bending her neck back. The girls remained in this stalemate for several seconds, each pressing the others face away from them until, accidentally, the first two fingers of Cat’s hand slipped into to Alex’s mouth. Alex gave a muffled cry, shocked by this, but keeps pressing Cat’s face down. Cat is equally shocked by this accidental violation, but quickly used it to her advantage, using the inside of Alex’s cheek as leverage and pulling the taller girl off of her. Alex was shocked to be suddenly pulled back by a fishhook in her cheek and as she felt her mount slipping away, she clawed for anything she could grab onto. What she found happened to be the neck of Cat’s baggy shirt, and as Alex fell to the side the fabric came with her, tearing down the middle.

Alex backed up on her hands and knees stoping a few feet away from Cat, who sat up and looked down at her torn shirt which was leaving her right breast exposed. “Shit”, she thought, “the rest of this shirt isn’t going to hold up much longer.”

Alex stared, slightly shocked at suddenly seeing her roommate's bare breast for the first time, and her mouth actually fell open as she watched Cat pull the torn shirt up over her head, leaving her totally topless. The two young women made eye contact, both looking unsure of how to precede.

Cat was mortified, but she bravely attempted a little laugh, and said in a mocking tone,“What, did you think I was going to give up just because you pulled out my booby?

Alex gave a little nervous laugh of her own, “You are such a slut.”

“Fuck you.” Cat snapped back, hoping to goad her opponent into evening the playing field, “Just because your afraid to go at it topless, doesn’t mean we all are, not all of us have mosquito bites hon.”

Alex stood up suddenly and Cat mirrored her movement. They both stared at each other; one bare chested in pajama bottoms, the other wearing gym shorts and a tank top. Alex gulped, took a deep breath, and pulled her top up over her head, tossing it onto her desk where it fell over her textbooks. “I am not afraid of you whore.”

Cat breathed a silent sigh of relief. She definitely did not want to fight topless, but if she was going to at least she wouldn’t be the only one. Plus, her tits actually were a bit bigger that her roommate’s.  “Jealous bitch?” She asked, happy to show her up this way.
“Ha, not quite,” Alex said bravely, “yours may be bigger, but mine are better, and we’ll see how they look after we’re done.”

“Bring it on bitch.” Cat growled back, as the two women began to square off again.
In the back of her mind she thought,  “What have I gotten in to? This night started with a little argument now I’m in the first fight in my life and we both have our tits out, getting ready to go at it again.”

They both briefly stared at each other, then at almost exactly the same moment they surged together, tits slapping into the opposite pair. They threw their arms around each other and squeezed, both groaning with effort, though they each tried to keep their noises to a minimum, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention from an RA or anyone else on their hall.

Each girl mashed their breasts roughly into the other’s pair, both determined to prove that they were not intimidated or afraid of this turn of events. They pushed and pulled each other around in a sort of perverse, violent dance, forcing each other’s torsos back and forth while their legs bumped and strained, trying to trip the other girl and gain some advantage.
Eventually their legs tangled together and brought them crashing to the floor in a heap of intertwined limbs. Their mutual bear hug had come apart in the fall and they both fought furiously to get on top of the other, rolling over and over, as much as the small space of dorm floor between their beds would allow, trading top position back and forth.

Finally, with an almighty effort Cat managed to heave Alex over and swing her leg over her hips firmly pinning her to the ground. She crawled her knees further up, coming to sit on the upper part of Alex’s chest and pin her shoulders with her knees. Beneath her, Alex bucked like a madwoman trying to dislodge her. She swung her legs up and tried to hook them around her head.

Cat however, anticipated this move, it being one that she would frequently use herself when her brothers would pin her in their little contests, and she grabbed on to Alex’s ankles, forcing them back behind her. But during the distraction that this move caused Alex freed her right arm, reaching up and latching on to the first target she could find, which happened to be Cat’s right breast, digging her fingers into her flesh.

Cat reeled back, letting out a yelp of surprise followed by a low moan of pain when she realized how loud it had been. She immediately put both hands on Alex’s wrist to try to wrench the hand off, but the fingers were holding on too tight.

“Let go of my tit!” Cat gasped in a mix of horror, shock and pain. Trying again to pull away.
Alex sat up into her and used her grabbing hand to shove Cat off her lap and onto the floor, quickly standing up and trying to catch her breath. Cat also stood up, cradling her red and aching breast and examining it for damage. “Thank God she has her nails trimmed.” She thought to herself.

Meanwhile Alex was beginning to collect herself and take stock of what was happening. The only physical altercations she had ever been in was wrestling with her brother over the TV remote. She had never even shoved another girl, much less stripped topless and rolled around the floor with one, trying to dominate her. She looked over at Cat, still cradling her wounded breast.

“You done, bitch?” She snarled at her.
The blond girl looked up a her, eyes burning with rage, and growled, “You dirty, cheating bitch. I’ll rip your tits off your chest!” She charged at her, hands extended. Clearly looking to repay the other girl in kind. Alex however, managed to sidestep her, kicking her leg out and sending her sprawling forward onto her own bed. She quickly came around behind her and wrapped an arm around the shorter girl’s throat, just like her brother had taught her. “Submit bitch!” She hissed in the other girl’s ear.

Cat thrashed around, but she couldn’t get the chocking arm off, she just didn’t have the leverage with her torso still pinned down on her bed. For the first time since their scuffle had begun, Cat really began to panic. She knew that if she didn’t get out of this she was going to be choked out. She thrust her pelvis backwards and lifted her right leg, bringing her foot down hard on Alex’s toes. She heard the other girl yelp, and felt the arm around her neck loosen, just enough for her to turn around so that she was facing her opponent. She threw her own arms up around Alex’s neck, locking in a headlock of her own. She planted her left foot on her bed-frame and pushed off bringing the two of them back to the center of the room.

They both stumbled around the room like a pair of drunken dancers, each caught in the other’s headlock, breasts again pressed together, trying to bring their opponent to the ground. Feet kicked at shins and slapped at calves as each girl tried to trip the other. Alex let go of her headlock and pressed one hand into Cat’s face, cranking her neck backwards and forcing her to release her own grip. She then ducked down and wrapped both arms behind one of Cat’s knees, lifting the leg off the ground and trying to take her down to the floor. Cat’s balance however, was well tuned from years of soccer training and she was able to remain standing, albeit hopping on one foot. She bounced her weight up onto Alex’s bent back, reaching over her and grabbing one of the legs of her opponent’s tight, spandex workout shorts and yanking up, giving the other girl a sort of half wedgie, as half the garment was yanked up into her.

Cat tugged at the material using it to pull Alex forward. She forced her lifted leg back to the ground, shortly followed by her opponent, who found herself smashed into the carpet chest first in something like a classic wrestling sprawl. Alex tried to flip her over, then to force her way forward, but Cat’s weight was heavy on top of her and her feet were braced against the wall, making her almost impossible to move.

They lay there in this position, Alex’s tits pressing into the floor and Cat’s pressing against Alex’s back, with her pajama clad hips pressing into the back of Alex’s head. They stalled there for a moment, both catching their breath after what had now been almost ten minutes of furious fighting. “Do you want to give up?” Cat breathed out from her dominant position. “Fuck you!” Alex gasped back, renewing her struggle but going nowhere, only able to shift Cat a few inches. “I’ve fucking got you bitch, and you’re not going anywhere till you give up!” Cat growled, guttural in triumph, and she hammered this point home by bringing her right hand down sharply, spanking Alex’s exposed butt cheek.

Alex gasped as she felt the hand find its mark, an electric current of arousal and fury running the length of her body. Nothing can be erotic that can not also be revolting, and Alex felt both in equal measure now. The spank outraged and humiliated her and she redoubled her efforts to escape, thrashing like crazy and managing to get up to her knees and swing her legs under her, wrapping them around Cat’s waist. She was furious with her self as she felt a spot of moisture start to appear in her shorts, and even more furious that this startling realization led to her loosening her legs up just enough for Cat to pull them apart and stand up.
Cat stepped around her legs and straddled her, before sitting down hard and planting her butt firmly on her tits.

Alex grunted as some air was expelled from her chest. She expected Cat to try to pin her again and was surprised when the other girl swung her right leg around and planted her foot across her neck, then reached around the back of her head with both hands, pulling her even more firmly into the choking foot. “Fucking give up or I’ll choke you out bitch!” Cat said forcefully. Alex could hardly breathe now. She grabbed Cat’s heel in one hand and her toes in the other trying to force the foot off her throat, but between the leg pushing down and the arms pulling her tight, she could not budge it. Alex couldn’t move her head, she couldn’t draw a breath, she had to do something or she was going to loose this fight, and how was she supposed to live here after that?

She reached her free arm forward in desperation, plunging her hand into the front of Cat’s pajama bottoms and grabbing at her pussy. She was surprised to find that the other girl was just as wet as she was. Cat actually screamed out, and for the first time in the fight their unspoken rule that they should keep things quiet, lest they be heard by their fellow occupants of the hall, was broken.

Cat’s foot had loosened on her throat and Alex sat up just a little ways and plunged her first two fingers inside of Cat, finding her engorged clitoris and rubbing it. She heard Cat moaning above her. She did not know what came over her, but she just kept rubbing until Cat exploded onto her hand.

Cat slumped back to the floor in shock and exhaustion, unable to believe what had just happened. She felt Alex sit up and come over to straddle her, as she had done to her, pinning her arms to the ground with her knees. Alex slapped her in the face. “Give up!” Cat responded with an incoherent groan and feebly tried to buck her off. Alex reached down and grabbed her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, twisting it viciously. “GIVE UP!”
“Ok!” Cat gasped out, “I give up, just get off of me.”

Alex released her nipple and stood up over her, shocked by what had happened. She walked over to her bed, watching as Cat lay on her back, sobbing into the crook of her arm. She didn’t know what to do, feeling suddenly awkward in the small space. She reached back, dislodging her wedgied shorts, pulled on her discarded tank top and sandals. She left the room and went down the hallway to the showers, feeling as if she was sleep walking.

As she felt the hot water run over her she looked down at her body. She was a bit banged up. Her legs and feet were covered with little bruises from when they had kicked and stamped at each other, she had bruises on her shoulders and stomach. Her breasts just looked slightly swollen, but they ached as if someone had used them like a heavy bag. Her neck and face also showed signs that bruises might develop, and she had a small scratch on her cheek.

She also, unaccountably, felt more aroused than she ever had in her life. As she thought back to the fight;  the vicious struggle between her and her roommate that had ended with her mounted on top, pinning Cat to the ground and forcing her to submit, to admit that she lost, she felt an overpowering urge to reach for her sex, inserting two fingers just as she had done to Cat a few minutes ago and quickly giving herself the most incredible orgasm she had ever had. She had to place her other hand against the shower wall as she stumbled and almost fell, as her knees went weak from the force of it.

She slowly turned the water off and dried herself. She had forgotten to bring a change of clothes and it seemed pointless to put her old clothes back on, soaked as they were from her workout and the fight. She wrapped her towel around herself and made her way back down the hall, unsure of what she would do when she got back. Part of her craved another confrontation with her roommate, while the other part of her felt that she would hardly be able to look the other girl in the eye. Now that her adrenaline had died down she felt incredibly sore and stiff, and felt that she would like nothing more than to just fall asleep.

When she reached the door she hesitated for a moment before biting the bullet and using her key card to unlock the door, stepping determinedly inside. The light was off and when she looked over to her roommate’s bed she saw that she was laying there, covers pulled up all the way to totally cover her. Alex blew out her pent up breath, hardly knowing if she was relieved or disappointed. She threw her towel onto its drying hook and crawled under her own cover, pulling them gently over herself and quickly fading off to sleep.

The next morning Alex woke up and looked over at her roommate’s bed. It was already empty and made, it looked like Cat had left their dorm early. Alex sighed and got up gingerly, more sore than she expected from their battle the night before. She stretched and walked around the room a bit, feeling unsure of what to do with herself after an experience that seemed more like a dream than reality. Then she got dressed and went on about her day. There was nothing else to be done. Needless to say they did not meet up during the day. She returned to the room later that night, half expecting Cat to be gone, but there she was, sleeping soundly in her bed.

Over the next week both girls were so engrossed in their exams and studying for them that it was easy to avoid each other entirely. After her last exam Alex packed up some of her things and left to where her mom waited for her in her car, ready to take her home for Winter Break. She had not said so much as a word to her roommate in days, but she knew that the other girl still had another day of testing left. As she prepared to leave campus for the next month, she wondered what would be waiting for her when she got back. Would Cat also be returning to their shared room? What would happen if she was?

To be continued…

« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 08:01:41 PM by Damerei »

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: Roommate War
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 11:30:12 AM »
I think she will I know I would and this seems just the start of the war

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2023, 01:13:47 PM »
Excellent, well written look forward to part 2

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2023, 11:54:11 PM »
Perhaps a revenge fight in part 2, leading up to a Sexfight in a part 3 and finally the moms going at it in a fourth part?

Offline Austin315

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2023, 04:42:02 PM »
Great story! Very well written. Surprising that's your first. Definitely looking forward to part 2. Maybe they each hit their home town gyms pretty hard on break preparing for their rematch. I love the slight emphasis on "muscle." Again, great work!

Offline Damerei

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2023, 07:30:51 PM »
Thank you to everyone for all the encouraging comments, I’m glad some people liked it! I am currently working on Part 2 and I think it should be ready sometime early next week. There will be a total of 4 parts.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2023, 08:49:09 PM »
Awesome!

Offline Mandy Prose

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2023, 09:58:03 PM »
This was stellar, can't believe I missed it till now.