News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Real Fight #3 Ivy vs Macy

• 18 Replies

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
Re: Real Fight #3 Ivy vs Macy
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2022, 02:52:13 AM »
I highly recommend this fight! It's a good scrap between two good looking ladies, that to me reminds me more of the older ECWNC or Crystal fights a bit. There are a few technical issues and it's a bit short, but for the price it's more than worth it. I can't wait to see more and hope this all takes off  :D
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2022, 09:13:12 PM »
Thanks everyone! I met with Mary's next opponent yesterday and she's definitely on for mid Sept.

I got the gumroad front up and ready for anyone who doesn't want to buy via PayPal.

gndbrawls.gumroad.com/l/wymoc

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2022, 02:21:05 AM »
Thanks everyone! I met with Mary's next opponent yesterday and she's definitely on for mid Sept.

I got the gumroad front up and ready for anyone who doesn't want to buy via PayPal.

gndbrawls.gumroad.com/l/wymoc
That's awesome! I can't wait to see it and I'm sure it'll be another great fight. And having a gumroad up is fantastic! It's been so much better than all of the other payment methods.
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2022, 06:03:19 PM »
...I got the gumroad front up and ready for anyone who doesn't want to buy via PayPal...

A wise decision. I don't like the paypal method and will not use it.
However, I've used gumroad for other CF producers, so I will purchase your new production from gumroad.
Also, consider making your past productions available for purchase in your gumroad studio.
Use your studio not only to facilitate purchases, but to help establish an identity for your productions among the CF community.
Just a thought...