News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Real Fight #3 Ivy vs Macy

• 18 Replies

Offline Suited an

• God Member
Real Fight #3 Ivy vs Macy
« on: August 16, 2022, 02:03:56 AM »
Great to be back everyone!

Just finished wrapping up a new match and almost everything went wrong that could:

- The camera's some fucked up firmware, resulting in the loss of the pre fight interviews. I had to use a spare camera that did some decent work but the A/V definitely suffered.

- The sound dropped out a few times.

- My finger slipped into the left frame for a few split seconds.

That being said, the match was extremely intense (if not a bit one sided). Both truly women gave it their all until the end. The winner is going to take on the gorgeous Jenn (pictured below) when she flies down from TX. I really hope you guys enjoy it and help me fund the next matches (Mary and Ivy will be fighting different opponents until their eventual rematch). This fight was almost entirely hair pulling and hard ass face slapping (with some scratching toward the end). The full fight time is a little under 6 minutes.

With all that in consideration, this fight is only going for $10, im also offering a $20 package for all my previous fights as well as Jenn's very short first match.

Here's a link to the preview clip, send a request to hotdogfromparadise@outlook.com to purchase the full fight later this week!

http://myaccount.dropsend.com/share/90de6015cdf2310e150301d6bed036c8

Hope you guys like it! Some preview shots are below as well.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 02:15:21 AM by Suited an »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Re: Real Fight #3 Ivy vs Macy
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 07:04:15 AM »
Welcome back Suited. And this shit looks fire, real action like SF and Phat Pharahs and Mexican Catfights. Congrats on a new product.
Ddot

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 07:36:24 AM »
Great to be back everyone!

Just finished wrapping up a new match and almost everything went wrong that could:

- The camera's some fucked up firmware, resulting in the loss of the pre fight interviews. I had to use a spare camera that did some decent work but the A/V definitely suffered.

- The sound dropped out a few times.

- My finger slipped into the left frame for a few split seconds.

That being said, the match was extremely intense (if not a bit one sided). Both truly women gave it their all until the end. The winner is going to take on the gorgeous Jenn (pictured below) when she flies down from TX. I really hope you guys enjoy it and help me fund the next matches (Mary and Ivy will be fighting different opponents until their eventual rematch). This fight was almost entirely hair pulling and hard ass face slapping (with some scratching toward the end). The full fight time is a little under 6 minutes.

With all that in consideration, this fight is only going for $10, im also offering a $20 package for all my previous fights as well as Jenn's very short first match.

Here's a link to the preview clip, send a request to hotdogfromparadise@outlook.com to purchase the full fight later this week!

Hope you guys like it! Some preview shots are below as well.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Do not which is which, but the lady in the bikini looks tough(Macy?)

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 03:55:50 PM »
Yep, that's Macy and she's as tough as she looks and LOVES fighting.

"this is basically a dream come true for me".

I'm really looking forward to her next match.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2022, 12:33:11 AM »
The final cut of the match is ready! All of you who expressed interest should be getting payment info shortly. If I have replied to you yet, send me another email if you can!

Thanks for the compliment Deity! I don't think you'll be disappointed!

If you just want the fight send $10, if you want the full suite of fights, its $20 via paypal to paypal.me/Mmalpo

Be sure to include the email you'd like it sent to.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 12:52:02 AM by Suited an »

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2022, 01:10:00 AM »
Have you got a gum road or clips4sale store where we can see previews of this and your other fights?

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2022, 01:57:40 AM »
Not yet. Looking into gumroad after a few more matches. Lmk if PayPal doesn't work and we can work something out.

Here is the preview link for Ivy vs Macy!

Khloe vs Abby Preview

http://myaccount.dropsend.com/share/4375d1cacc9f61c5274af8ffe0c453e1

Khloe vs Cash Preview

http://myaccount.dropsend.com/share/6deea4cf80a6678687833e87c35d2279

« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 02:00:40 AM by Suited an »

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2022, 05:04:23 AM »
I watched Ivy-Macy tonight.  As the producer says, the video is not perfect but it is a real fight and both girls tried hard.  I hope see both Ivy and Macy in action again and I'm eagerly awaiting the winner's match with Jenn.  Producer was very responsive to my order.

Mr_C

Offline aasm2836

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2022, 05:52:43 PM »
For the quality of this content-price relative.  It's awesome.  Very cool producer who isn't just spamming out crap.  Good job and keep it up!

Offline HairPullingFan

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2022, 07:01:25 PM »
watched Mary and Ivy fight.

The producer accurately described the tactics of the fight: a lot of  hair pulling and slapping on the face and body.

The fight is short, but very hot! Both girls are determined to fight and no one wants to give in! Ivy is more agile and faster. She dominates almost all the time and eventually wins.

I am satisfied! For me, this is a classic female fight with hair pulling (my favorite tactic): it's very bitchy and feminine.

I'm waiting for new fights! Meow!

Offline poiuy

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2022, 03:55:09 PM »
This fight is REAL! Short but too good fight.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2022, 01:17:02 AM »
The final cut of the match is ready! All of you who expressed interest should be getting payment info shortly. If I have replied to you yet, send me another email if you can!

If you just want the fight send $10, if you want the full suite of fights, its $20 via paypal to paypal.me/Mmalpo

Any news on the next fight? Bought this one and I think this shows what a good catfight is. Hope you continue to shoot new fights and their profitable for you suited.
Ddot

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2022, 02:46:45 AM »

Any news on the next fight? Bought this one and I think this shows what a good catfight is. Hope you continue to shoot new fights and their profitable for you suited.

I literally just confirmed with Jenn today that she'll be flying from down south to take on Ivy vs Mary's winner on Sept 20th.

Offline HairPullingFan

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2022, 06:18:09 AM »
Great news! I'm looking forward to it! I imagine how these two cats will pull each other's hair! Meow!
If you need sponsorship, I am ready to help. Your last fight was very impressive!

Offline 1strider2

• Meow!
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2022, 01:07:22 PM »
The fight is a special work and is a must for friends of the real catfight scene. (recommendation to the fans)

The hardness and ferocity remind me of the apartment fights from the 90s/2000s, as well as today's big name producers. A nice style, please stick with it (cheering to you).

Great respect to the fighters, you are wonderful and admirable for your ethusiasm. (bowing to them)
Interested in catfighting. Exchange Storys, making Arrangements. Show me what you´ve got ...