News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Brooklynfightsu vs Nataliefightsyou

• 82 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: Brooklynfightsu vs Nataliefightsyou
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2024, 02:38:38 PM »
Natalie youve been on this site along time, and you keep telling everyone that your a fighter, and your badass, all you are bitch is a big mouth loud mouth bitch that talks shit, and when your laid out on your back bitch and I am standing over you with your ripped off thong in my hand you wont be talking shit then!!

Brooklyn I have been and been in a bunch of fights and will fight unlike you! All
You done is run your mouth. You say you fight irl. I challenge you twice since we live two hours away! All you talk is a poll fight, poll fight. Which mean your afraid and probably don’t fight irl. So all you have done is run your mouth. Hell I challenged you this morning to an irl fight and you instantly went talking about a poll fight. There some on here that if they lived that close they have the guts to show up. Kandy Erica, Kim and few others. They got guts unlike you bitch. Bitch I beat your ass and take your G and before I leave I stick it and mine in your mouth! That might shut you up

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2024, 02:49:33 PM »
Natalie youve been on this site along time, and you keep telling everyone that your a fighter, and your badass, all you are bitch is a big mouth loud mouth bitch that talks shit, and when your laid out on your back bitch and I am standing over you with your ripped off thong in my hand you wont be talking shit then!!

Brooklyn I have been and been in a bunch of fights and will fight unlike you! All
You done is run your mouth. You say you fight irl. I challenge you twice since we live two hours away! All you talk is a poll fight, poll fight. Which mean your afraid and probably don’t fight irl. So all you have done is run your mouth. Hell I challenged you this morning to an irl fight and you instantly went talking about a poll fight. There some on here that if they lived that close they have the guts to show up. Kandy Erica, Kim and few others. They got guts unlike you bitch. Bitch I beat your ass and take your G and before I leave I stick it and mine in your mouth! That might shut you up

Shut your mouth fucking big mouth bitch!! You run your mouth about you fighting and all that you claim you do, well guess what, we are only 2 hours away from each other, but your not beating my door down either bitch!! So dont claim Im scared, when you aint doing shit either!! I agreed to do this poll because your dumbass fucked the first one up by not putting an end date on it!! Now either shut your fucking big mouth up and lets get through this poll or fuck off you nasty firty whore!!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2024, 02:55:49 PM »
Bitch I asked four times for a meeting and even offered my number and crickets so you are afraid and when you want to meet bitch and I’ll meet you or I’ll come to your house or you can come to mine. Just say the word. I didn’t mess it up ya it was my fault. That’s all you talked about is a fucking poll fight. Every time i mentioned irl nothing. We will and I’ll beat your ass on this and irl if you want. So don’t act like you can because you won’t. Your all mouth and that’s it and I going to shut it. So by don’t you shut the fuck up or  back it up

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2024, 04:23:41 PM »
Oh Im gonna do more than back it up you fucking bitch, but right here and right now this is a streetfight between us, as Im standing out in the dimly lit top floor of the parking garage in my leggings and bikini top waiting for your pathetic ass to show up!!  yt

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2024, 04:42:09 PM »
I hate Natalie with a passion she’s a total bitch! However Brooklyn don’t fight irl she’s all mouth!

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2024, 04:43:54 PM »
Brooklyn you might as well change your profile to a cyber fighter. Because your a total chicken shit when it comes to irl.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2024, 07:21:08 PM »
Oh Im gonna do more than back it up you fucking bitch, but right here and right now this is a streetfight between us, as Im standing out in the dimly lit top floor of the parking garage in my leggings and bikini top waiting for your pathetic ass to show up!!  yt

You won’t back nothing up! You won’t fight irl.

I walk from my car that parked away to the barely lit top floor of the parking garage just a bikini top and pair of leggings that hugs right my hair is lose. I step out as I see you looking around then the surprise look on your face. “What bitch didn’t think I’ll show! Fat chance I going to beat your sorry ass!”
Yt

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2024, 09:16:13 PM »
"Honestly bitch I didnt think you would show, you run your mouth around here against Madi and Kandy and Erica and youve been running your mouth forever yet you havent faced any of them in real life, so yeah, when I called you out, Im shocked your here bitch!!"

As I start walking towards you quickly, my perky full bigger than your titties bouncing as my sexy ass only covered by my leggings each of my ass cheeks wiggling as I get closer, and I bring my right fist up to my mouth, and hidden my fist is my vap pen that I bring up and take a deep drag on it right as I get right in your face bitch and swing my right arm off to the side throwing my vap pen as I blow smoke right into your face, followed by my left fist swinging around in a vicious right hook that comes crashing into the side of your face!! YT

Offline Vicky - Queen of Milking

• Come get milked.
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2024, 09:17:27 PM »
 I think Brooklyn has this one in the bag
The queen of milking

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2024, 09:37:52 PM »
These two young fighters are gonna get bloody!! Wow!!

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2024, 09:54:13 PM »
C'mon Nat, my money's on you.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2024, 10:45:30 PM »
"Honestly bitch I didnt think you would show, you run your mouth around here against Madi and Kandy and Erica and youve been running your mouth forever yet you havent faced any of them in real life, so yeah, when I called you out, Im shocked your here bitch!!"

As I start walking towards you quickly, my perky full bigger than your titties bouncing as my sexy ass only covered by my leggings each of my ass cheeks wiggling as I get closer, and I bring my right fist up to my mouth, and hidden my fist is my vap pen that I bring up and take a deep drag on it right as I get right in your face bitch and swing my right arm off to the side throwing my vap pen as I blow smoke right into your face, followed by my left fist swinging around in a vicious right hook that comes crashing into the side of your face!! YT

“Well bitch your wrong I have faced one of the in real life! That’s all you done is run your mouth. So let’s get to it bitch!”

I walk to meet you my legs and ass showing with my right leggings. I get closer, I see you hand go up to your mouth which first confuses me then it hit me! I see the vape fly out of your right hand go out smoke fills my face I raise my hands up in time to block your punch as it glances off my arm my right foot snaps up quickly my black and white Nike lands right on your pussy as I kick you between the legs! Yt

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2024, 11:06:02 PM »
Somehow through the smoke of my vape you have been able to bring your forearm up and block my vicious right hook that was gonna crash into the side of your face, but instead youve been able to now kick your right foot up and lands hard hitting my pussy as I drop to my knees in pain, screaming out and as Im on my knees right in front of you, I swing my left fist as hard as I can into a nasty left fisted uppercut that crashes hard in between your legs and into your nasty pussy as I scream out HOWS IT FEEL BITCH!! YT

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2024, 11:19:36 PM »
Somehow through the smoke of my vape you have been able to bring your forearm up and block my vicious right hook that was gonna crash into the side of your face, but instead youve been able to now kick your right foot up and lands hard hitting my pussy as I drop to my knees in pain, screaming out and as Im on my knees right in front of you, I swing my left fist as hard as I can into a nasty left fisted uppercut that crashes hard in between your legs and into your nasty pussy as I scream out HOWS IT FEEL BITCH!! YT

My eyes go wide as you punch my pussy hard let out a gasp and a scream pain shoots through my body. Trying to stay on my feet but can’t I lean forward and I fall on you! My 139lbs behind my right elbow slams right into your left eye!  As we hit the concrete ground. I roll off as I slowly get to my knees. Still holding my pussy.

Online Jack7inches

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2024, 11:27:42 PM »
Glad you two are finally settling shit