News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Championship Mature Catfight : Martha Vs. Nancy (part 1 - according to poll resu

• 4 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Championship Mature Catfight : Martha Vs. Nancy (part1 - according to poll result)

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=2096.0

I'm not scared of her, said N to herself but, once again, M's foot lashed out, getting her in the belly. N moaned and crouched, breathing through clenched teeth. Retreating, she saw out of the corner of her eyes, M, her breasts heaving, cautiously taking a step towards her. The crowd gathered around the two mature ladies held their breath.

"C'mon, N!" shouted a backer.

Short haired N raised her arms, eyeing her shorter foe. The bitch! She was strong, she was damned strong. She surely deserved her fame! Hissing in effort, M unleashed a most powerful kick, but N jumped aside at the last moment, avoiding the devastating blow. The crowd let an 'ooooh' of surprise and then, N leaped at her foe, shoving M with all her might.

Caught off guard by N's  surge, M stumbled backwards, falling in the mud. She tried to get up, but N kicked her in her face.

"That's it, N! Go on! Go on!" urged her backers, as M fell back on her butt, looking at N in disbelief. She felt a warm creek of blood pouring on her chin. She tried to get up, but her hands slid in the mud and N dived on her, forcing her on her back. A violent struggle ensued and both women began to pant, rolling and snaking in the mud. After a while, N succeeded in maneuvering M onto her right side and then, as M twisted wildly, she got her in a neck lock.

A most powerful neck lock, realized M, breathing heavily. Her husband  pursed his lips and shouted:

"Scratch her face, M! Scratch her!"

The others mumbled.
M was strong and exp mature catfighter. M was feared. M was the strongest woman in the mature catfight scene. N was a bully, damn her! And, above all, she was paid to challenge the champion…

N hardened the neck lock, making M moan. She's not that strong, thought N. I wonder why the other women feared her so much…

"Scratch her, M! Scratch the bitch!" shouted her backers again.

"Strangle her, N!" shouted N"s fans in reply!

M began to breathe quickly. She desperately tried to lay her muddy hand on N's face, but strong N always turned her face, leaning with all her weight on her foe. I must not let her breathe! She must not breathe, damn her!

However, M was fighting back. She had her fame to stand for. She hooked N's left thigh with her foot, and hugged her, trying to roll N's  belly up, but N held on. Breathing in short gasps, she pressed her chin on her foe's neck and leaned over M's face with all her weight. She let out a moan of pain and her foot slipped off N's thigh.

"Fight, M… Fight!" shouted her backers again.

Gathering her strength, M snaked and wriggled in the mud, trying to relieve the pressure of N's hold. The men and the women around began to mumble but still, the much feared champion remained beneath her foe, unable to escape the dreadful hold. N hardened the waist hug, and felt, in relief, that she over powered her foe. She strengthened the neck lock, and M went stiff, trying to keep going. Some moments passed by and N felt the crowd's anxious eyes stick to them. Everyone waited. Would M escape the hold? Would N finish off her foe?
It was a much awaited clash, since M had became the most feared woman around. Everyone said that only N could stand any chance in facing M, and many thought that M provoked the fight only to prove who the best woman in MATURE CATFIGHT SCENE was.

It was half true…

M began to throw herself about. She tried to hit N in the thighs with her foot, but N hardened the lock until her foe began to make choking sounds. Overwhelmed, M went stiff. She looked around and saw Bilboy, the organizer  from Greece, who had paid her a week ago. He wanted to make sure if M was in peak condition.

I'll crush that bitch, she had said M, when Bilboy mentioned N's name as a challenger.

"Strangle her, N!" shouted her backers. "Strangle her! The big cow is almost out…"

Desperately, M began to punch N in the kidneys, but her blows were too weak. N increased the pressure of her hold, making M groan. Seeing the court official staring at her and fearful of her promised rewards, M did her best to resist. She grabbed N's mane and yanked her head backwards, but this only enraged N who hardened the neck lock even more. Some moments passed by and then, M suddenly exhaled and rolled belly up, unable to resist anymore. Neck caught under N's armpit, she raised her left calf in the air, while her right leg stretched straight in the mud; an obvious sign of yielding. Her grey robe had already rolled up, exhibiting her powerful thighs.

"There she is, N! She's yours!" shouted her backers.

N knew M's reputation well, however, and she hastily mounted her, wanting to make sure she defeated her. M bucked in desperation and managed to roll on her belly; panting loudly, she tried to crawl away from beneath N, but N hung on, placing her buttocks over her foe's. Then, she grabbed M's short greasy mane and, leaning on the short haired woman's head, she forced her face in the mud. A collective gasp of astonishment ran through the crowd, as they all understood that Big Mouth M had finally met her 'teacher', as they said .No other  woman, had managed to beat her.

"Get up, M! Get the hell up!" urged her husband

TO BE CONTINUED AFTER THE POLL ENDS   

VOTE !!                                            VOTE !!                                            VOTE !!
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
I voted. Fight promises curiously and excitingly. I am interesting, which of women will win. I wait on next part of story.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 08:33:25 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Hasso

I vote by Nancy. I'm sure that she will ripp Martha in pìeces!

Zulu

I too feel Nancy is the better woman when it comes to an all in catfight

Offline billc

• God Member
Martha is a diserved champ for a long time ,but she meets a very high competitive opponent  so  first time there are questionmarks if she would able to retain her < title > ; we ll see... ;) :)

Note :
At the moment of writing this, she is in real trouble !
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result