News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Stakes in a fight

• 18 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Re: Stakes in a fight
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2018, 04:58:22 PM »
Winner gets more money.  Loser has to be the slave of the winner, must worship her breasts, butt, and smelly feet for at least one hour or two!

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2018, 11:33:39 PM »
 Hi Cav;  8)

You and I have discussed this in personal messages.  So you know that for me the stakes can only be satisfactory for me if the loser (whether it is ME, OR one of my many unfortunate victims) is made to use her mouth and tongue on the winners undercarriage!  I get extremely horny either way!!! 

A LOT of blonds seem to love kissing and licking my firm shapely black ass, and sweet pussy!  It is a much higher percentage than other groups of women.  But as I put in my profile, "I am an equal opportunity destroyer!"  I will cater to anyone who wants to always lose! 

What I HATE, are those women that mysteriously have Real Life interruptions ONLY when I have put them in unwinnable situations (EVERY TIME)!  Also women that are Supers, ESPECIALLY when they accuse YOU of being a Super after you catch them at it and call them on it!  The rules of Fair Fighting (which is NOW the ONLY way I fight) are NEVER tell your opponent what you DID!  ONLY tell them what you are trying to do! And NEVER try more than two moves, because if I KNOW what's coming, or YOU didn't understand why with the current body positions, what you are trying to do isn't feasible, then we stop and discuss.  An above average percentage of Asian women fall in this class!  WHY?!?

I relish my losses, especially when I am attracted to my opponent!  I try to lose after wins, and win after losses, by sometimes making a move that leaves me wide open.  That's when you really know if your opponent wants you to always win!  (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)  They don't capitalize on those opportunities! 

So if I do that on an opening fight, and I allowed you to Super me a little, then NO WAY IN HELL am I going to let you Super me a LOT in the next fight!  And for crying out loud, own up to your mistake!  Recently an Asian woman told me four different things she did to me on a single turn!  THAT IS BEING A SUPER!! 

Once you've completed two fights, THEN, and ONLY THEN, should you take any liberties in a fight with me. 

The MAIN thing is that a nasty confrontation has to be fun for both sides!  IF you don't EVER want another woman's naughty bits in your face, WRITE IT IN YOUR PROFILE!  I CAN'T READ MINDS! 

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2018, 02:06:02 PM »
CRAWLING, GROVELING, BEGGING at the WINNER's sexy feet!  SMELL THEM, KISS THEM, LICK THEM....WORSHIP THEM LOSER!

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2019, 10:13:23 AM »
Stakes always add fuel to the fire..moves the competitiveness up a notch.