News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Stakes in a fight

• 18 Replies

Offline bigfan877

Stakes in a fight
« on: February 23, 2018, 07:33:49 PM »
I often write stories with Stakes on the table at the end of the match. I was wondering what people thought the best, the worst, and their favorite stakes are at the end of any fight?

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to answer.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Stakes in a fight
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 07:37:18 PM »
I often write stories with Stakes on the table at the end of the match. I was wondering what people thought the best, the worst, and their favorite stakes are at the end of any fight?

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to answer.

$$$$$$$
A job
Jewelry
A promotion

DottiD

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 12:11:54 AM »
I use stakes in mine, I developed along with a few women i have known that enjoy Breast Fights as much, we use necklaces with hanging teirs, now a real necklace of this type (picture in my profile) can cost major money, so to avoid anyone having to spend a ton on something they may lose we found sights that have exacrt replicas of the good stuff for 10 -20 dollars a necklace, so my basic breastfight stakes are as follows, Winner takes losers Bra, Necklace, in accordance with that we may add a face smother under breast, loser worships winners breast, or the ACT of milking the losers breasts, (this means you DO NOT have to be lactating) but rest assured after a long breast battle then to endure the winner manhandling your breasts is VERY painful.

We have also done hairfights and loser gets about an inch or so cut by winner, some other stakes that have been used , were Money though not iften as it can get costly and also tempers flair a bit more.
Facesit
Smother
breast worship
deep kneading (milking)
prolong holds
Bras (and wearing losers and pose for her as she lays prone)
neckalces
I have been asked but being a jealous wife rarely agree but our men sexually to winner
the thing with "arranged/rule" matches you have to be open to your oppoenents ideas, wants ,desires as much as you want them to accept yours so if you aren't willing to give in a bit you won't get as many offers to engage in, a one sided oppoennet or head strong one gets a bad rep and that leads to less contact if you use referrals over the web

Offline GIZZART

• Nobody cares about a guy's profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 12:24:05 AM »
Money!  Always makes a fight more interesting and who couldn't use a little extra?

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 12:33:43 AM »
I always thought stakes were a bit unfair in a fight...

{alt}

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 01:37:43 AM »
       One thing I haven't read a whole lot but have thought about is like Dotti said being a jealous wife and not wanting to allow others to have their man, maybe something like the winner may get the chance to try something different. As maybe she gets to show her dominance by having the opportunity to give the losers husband a hand job while she talks about how she won the fight. Talking about what made her the winner and the loser would have to agree with her assessment while telling her man what made her better. Or the loser could do the hand job on her man at the direction of the winner while she tells the husband and even puts a display on of what made her superior to his wife. Such as flexing or comparing her body with the losers. Maybe questioning the loser about whose better and have her be totally submissive to each comparison.  Which all is short of actually having sexual relations but does allow the winner to seem better and the reason that he's turned on is because of her beating the wife and proving herself the better woman. Or any such thing that would go to showing this without actual contact with the others partner be it because the wife is the jealous type or the husband doesn't want to be unfaithful but the thought of it is a huge turn on. Most of the time the thought is stronger and the biggest turn on more so than actually doing it. Takes a little of the guilt a way.

Offline bigfan877

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 08:43:32 AM »
Thanks for all the great answers, I really enjoyed reading your responses and it gives me a good bit more to think about when writing.

Offline bigfan877

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2018, 08:51:25 PM »
Thanks Jessica for answering, that would be some high stakes. I was thinking about doing a story where the two ladies are given a red bag and green bag. Red bag was what they could protect, wedding rings, car keys, clothes to get home. The Green bag would be loaded with whatever Jewelry and cash they came with, and the winner would get both green bags in the end, along with the fight outfit.

It seems a lot of stakes are monetary, but what about the Humiliation stakes?

Jenny88

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 10:34:45 PM »
You talking IRL or fantasy?
Anyways, for IRL, money or other similar things are the best. If serious pride is on the line, it's too high a stake for real life, trust me on this one.
For fantasy ultimate humiliation is to take the loser's phone, record her saying humiliating stuff and post it on her Instagram followed by posts of her senseless body also showing the winner.

Offline bigfan877

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2018, 01:04:50 AM »
Either IRL of Fantasy,

I was just looking for ideas, I see how IRL you wouldn't want to get too crazy, but I like the Fantasy idea maybe taking a the losers phone as taking a photo of her below the winner from that point of view and sending it out on her intagram.

Thanks Jenny.

Offline Jacob226

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2018, 04:12:24 AM »
If serious pride is on the line, it's too high a stake for real life, trust me on this one

Oh @$#, so much to think about in that one line....elucidate please :-)

Jenny88

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2018, 05:48:06 PM »
If I have time, I write about it.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2018, 02:46:46 AM »
A good looking man with a nice big juicy cock !

Offline Olddog

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2018, 02:53:35 PM »
hey :)
useually i just browse through the forum every once in a while but I must ask where can one find or buy videos of real catfights or wrestling matchs with stakes on the line - maybe the most interesting part of a catfight for me

thanks for the help.

Offline DaveyG_uk

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2018, 03:44:14 PM »
my ex did a subwrestle match in bikinis, i persuaded her to offer up bikini as a trophy, loser handed hers over!!!