News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Possible Nikki Darling vs Bella catfight for Suitefights?

• 182 Replies

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Possible Nikki Darling vs Bella catfight for Suitefights?
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2022, 02:54:35 PM »
We will find out soon who the better and baddest cat is. Bella or Nikki.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2022, 03:11:40 PM »
We will find out soon who the better and baddest cat is. Bella or Nikki.
It will be Miss Bella Luxx!

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2022, 03:42:45 PM »
I’m probably going to lose sales over this, but I feel like I need to get ahead of the hype on this one, so without giving away any spoilers:

The format for this fight was four rounds at four minutes each, most submissions wins.

I know this will disappoint many of you who wanted to see these ladies fight continuously until one gave up.

I take the blame for this. Normally the format is determined before the fight with the rules. However, due to the nature of the location (it gets VERY hot), I opted to leave the choice up to the ladies. I mistakenly assumed both ladies would be down for either format. Turns out one girl was fine with both, but the other insisted on timed rounds because of the heat. So we had to compromise. Lesson learned.

The fight itself is very spirited: a little controversy, a little blood, some lost hair, etc. I think you all will be surprised.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2022, 04:06:27 PM »
Good Stuff Suite, don't let the comments overwhelm you though, it is only 4 or 5 people commenting.  And don't let the comment influence you, you do your thing.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2022, 04:13:00 PM »
I’m probably going to lose sales over this, but I feel like I need to get ahead of the hype on this one, so without giving away any spoilers:

The format for this fight was four rounds at four minutes each, most submissions wins.

I know this will disappoint many of you who wanted to see these ladies fight continuously until one gave up.

I take the blame for this. Normally the format is determined before the fight with the rules. However, due to the nature of the location (it gets VERY hot), I opted to leave the choice up to the ladies. I mistakenly assumed both ladies would be down for either format. Turns out one girl was fine with both, but the other insisted on timed rounds because of the heat. So we had to compromise. Lesson learned.

The fight itself is very spirited: a little controversy, a little blood, some lost hair, etc. I think you all will be surprised.
Don't care if it's rounds or a marathon "whoever gets the most submissions in x amount of time" deal... as long as you let them go at it till the timelimit or all the rounds are over (unless serious injury) then it's cool (Imo). If the girls themselves put on an underwhelming performance or a classic what THEY do on the mats isn't your fault and I don't hold you guys (or other producers) responsible for the quality of the action. With Nikki involved I'm sure the fights exciting.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2022, 04:14:29 PM »

Thanks Suitfights! I will be all in! Thank both Bella and Nikki and kudos to you!

Offline Oxsoman

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2022, 04:58:32 PM »
It’s ALL good Suite,
Some of us fans just get alittle excited.
But we all patiently await the release.
And you will NOT lose ANY sales - this has been the most anticipated Catfight in a long time.
So keep doing what your doing, most people don’t realize how hard it is to do what you do,
And Controversy is GOOD, it add mystery to the match.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2022, 04:59:06 PM »
No problem with this. Just know that Bella and Nikki put all out and some great action during thier fight, Heat definitely play a role in performance negating an 100% Just hiope we can declare a "winner"  and perhaps a rivalry. Rematch as possibility??

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2022, 05:18:53 PM »

Don't care if it's rounds or a marathon "whoever gets the most submissions in x amount of time" deal... as long as you let them go at it till the timelimit or all the rounds are over (unless serious injury) then it's cool (Imo). If the girls themselves put on an underwhelming performance or a classic what THEY do on the mats isn't your fault and I don't hold you guys (or other producers) responsible for the quality of the action. With Nikki involved I'm sure the fights exciting.
"surprised" is adding a little intrique on how this catfight finished.

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2022, 06:12:54 PM »

Steve -- Thank you. Independently, you thus far you are the best in the business! And, I have been a fan of fvsf for a long time, from DWW to ECNWC and witnesses matches in person. Love sweaty fights ... lol can't wait! Thanks again. Best --

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2022, 10:58:51 PM »
[...]

Steve, thank you for sharing this with us. Honestly, I'm just more intrigued. There's different formats, there's different fighters - every fight, every one of your videos is unique. Honestly, please win the lottery and start to produce such videos on a monthly ... eh ... weekly ... schedule.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2022, 01:51:39 AM »
Steve being his classy and honest self once again. Kudos. Money ready.

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2022, 02:01:48 AM »
I can't wait to see this one, especially with the two ladies involved. The pictures have looked fantastic and this has been one of the most hyped fights I can think of in awhile. Sounds like it was a great fight too! I don't think many sales, if any will be lost over the format. Hopefully we'll get to see a rematch sometime down the line! I'll always tune in for Nikki or Bella.
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline okayougotit

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2022, 02:32:34 AM »
Timed rounds can be good because there have been too many catfights where both girls are stalling, clearly out of breath and a breakage is needed to create more action. There shouldn't be a stoppage if one girl has mount or a clear dominant position. I like breakages because the stand up part of catfighting is fun. Carmilla taking down Vika with like a minute left in their catfight was awesome.

An amazing fight where I'm glad the match wasn't stopped was Cat vs Molly on East Coast Cats. One of the better fights in the 2010s. Very rare do you see a match like that where a breakage isn't needed because both girls are actively trying to win. As long as Nikki and Bella are both aggressive and trying to win, I'm sure this will be good.

@Suitefights Steve if you're reading this, Just a suggestion for your next fight, not pestering or anything. Maybe have a 2-3 minute round in the beginning where it's standing only - both girls can face slap, throw body slaps/punches, hairpulls  :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 02:33:02 AM by okayougotit »

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2022, 03:45:08 AM »
Timed rounds can be good because there have been too many catfights where both girls are stalling, clearly out of breath and a breakage is needed to create more action. There shouldn't be a stoppage if one girl has mount or a clear dominant position. I like breakages because the stand up part of catfighting is fun. Carmilla taking down Vika with like a minute left in their catfight was awesome.

An amazing fight where I'm glad the match wasn't stopped was Cat vs Molly on East Coast Cats. One of the better fights in the 2010s. Very rare do you see a match like that where a breakage isn't needed because both girls are actively trying to win. As long as Nikki and Bella are both aggressive and trying to win, I'm sure this will be good.

@Suitefights Steve if you're reading this, Just a suggestion for your next fight, not pestering or anything. Maybe have a 2-3 minute round in the beginning where it's standing only - both girls can face slap, throw body slaps/punches, hairpulls  :)
2nd set of pics released. Can't tell who is winning or losing the fight. No msrks on breasts or hairloss yet. They are really going at it to finish the other bad. What a catfight this was!