News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rematch between me Laurenwantstowrestleyou and Maggie TheCutestJobber

• 112 Replies

Offline laurenwantstowrestleyou

• God Member
hi everybody :) i'm going to face off against my arch rival around here... maggie thecutestjobber

she barely squeaked out a victory last time against me and this time i'm planning to really her pay ;) it's going to be as we agreed... a special head popping match!

don't worry... it's not about actual head popping (that would be kinda messy ;) ) but you have to win with a submission or knockout via a headlock or a headscissors.. she thinks she can pull out another victory but believe me... she has another thing coming to her!

this is a leaner and stronger lauren that she'll be dealing with this time!  and hungrier too because I really want to kick her butt all over that ring!

so here's the tale of the tape... me at 5'3 and a nice strong 115 pounds and her at 5'5 and 125 (although i think she's heavier now ;)) )

check out my profile if you're unfamiliar with me and hers can be found at http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=29691

like the other matches... you'll see it done here so you change your vote if you want to depending on the action of the match

maggie... you're going to be wearing a smaller hat size by the time i'm done with you! ;)  flexing my legs right now... mmmmmm
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:17:35 PM by laurenwantstowrestleyou »

Online NathanFights

• Simply the best.
I voted for Maggie.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Maggie's pretty tough. I'm wanting to reserve judgement till I hear more from Lauren.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
I see Lauren wants another humiliating defeat to add to her resume around here ;)  You don't remember do you how my headlock nearly rang your bell last time when we wrestled... I'll be happy to do that again to you... maybe with a headscissors too :)

Stepping into the ring wearing a stunning shimmering strapless one piece outfit that fits my gorgeous curves like a glove and matching gold ankle boots... once again I'm looking completely radiant as i stand in my corner waiting for you to appear...

That's an entrance

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
I voted for maggie cause she is a friend and I honestly think she can and would take lauren again

• God Member
coming in after ya... looking both tough and beautiful in my black goth skull bikini and shiny black boots... radiant?  ha!  radiant my ass... so gonna kick ya fat ass all over this ring... and then i'm going to take your head in these legs and SQUUEEEEZZZZZE until your eyes pop out of your head!  stretching loosening up in my corner as i stare ya down... hard.... grrrrr... sneering... so ready to put you through the ringer... stretching my legs out to show you what's coming for ya!

and what's with the voting already?  grrrrrr... going to have to prove to all you out there who's wrong and who's right :

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Lauren,

You got my vote....

Now get out there....and do that voo doo....that you do.....so well :)

Kick her ASS!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline sararwrestles

i voted for lauren because she seems to be the underdog here... and she seems like she wants to kill you maggie ;)

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Oh...and while Lauren has my undying support......

I would be remiss if I didn't say......wowsa!

sararwrestles......I simply LOVE your outfit......

We DO need to get together and talk :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline nova1274

• God Member
Don't jobbers lose?

• God Member
Re: Rematch between me Laurenwantstowrestleyou and Maggie TheCutestJobber
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 10:22:12 PM »
circling back with you... so ITCHING to get my hands on you... and with a scream... lunge in for a lockup! my fingers outstretched like claws... reaching hard and fast for your shoulder and neck

Oh I'm so scared of you... bitch ;) we'll see who's eyes get squeezed out of their head ;) and I come out towards you ready to beat you from one corner to another corner... hands out in front of me circling you and ready to pounce on you hard!

coming in after ya... looking both tough and beautiful in my black goth skull bikini and shiny black boots... radiant?  ha!  radiant my ass... so gonna kick ya fat ass all over this ring... and then i'm going to take your head in these legs and SQUUEEEEZZZZZE until your eyes pop out of your head!  stretching loosening up in my corner as i stare ya down... hard.... grrrrr... sneering... so ready to put you through the ringer... stretching my legs out to show you what's coming for ya!

and what's with the voting already?  grrrrrr... going to have to prove to all you out there who's wrong and who's right :

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 04:40:41 AM »
*sits down on my comfy couch with some popcorn. Smiling and watching as my amazing Cuban cutie and super awesome friend Maggie get ready to tussle. "Sorry Maggie I hope ya not mad but I so gotta vote for Lauren. Loves ya lots though!!!" Giggling as I smile and blow a kiss up to Lauren. "Kick her booty sweety!!!" This is gonna be such an awesome matchup!! Good luck to both of ya loves ya both LOTS

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 09:08:52 AM »
ooohhhhh shiiitttt... ya shoulder hits me but i try to keep my wits about me and try to get my arms around your waist and do something called a "sprawl" shooting my feet back and sprawling on top of ya... making ya body support my weight... what are ya going to do now bitch?  i'm telling ya this is the new and improved lauren ya going up against this time! :)

My eyes get big as you come at me hard and fast... but I try to quickly duck under your arms and try to spear you in the stomach with my shoulder... hoping that takes the wind out of your sails early...

circling back with you... so ITCHING to get my hands on you... and with a scream... lunge in for a lockup! my fingers outstretched like claws... reaching hard and fast for your shoulder and neck

Oh I'm so scared of you... bitch ;) we'll see who's eyes get squeezed out of their head ;) and I come out towards you ready to beat you from one corner to another corner... hands out in front of me circling you and ready to pounce on you hard!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 04:31:29 PM »
Ok I just noticed but this poll is going on until July 22????

Settle in for a long, intense fight.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 06:35:40 PM »
And yes.. I'm still winning in the poll... because no can resist The Cutest Jobber ;)  ;D  I'm going to beat you in the poll and I'm going to beat you here in the ring too!

One does not necessarily follow the other ;)