News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

queen of the ring battle royal

• 189 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
queen of the ring battle royal
« on: June 06, 2015, 03:40:41 PM »
{susiekicksbutt    has asked to be withdrawn   from the battleroyal}HEROE'S ,AND HEELS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME   TO ALL F.C.F MEMBERS  TO THE  QUEEN OF THE RING BATTLE ROYAL
15 LADIES ARE IN THE DRESSING ROOM PREPARING AND ANXIOUS TO HEAR THEIR NAMES CALLED TO ENTER THE RING.
WE HAVE A GOOD MIX OF WRESTLERS....TECHNICAL WRESTLERS , BRAWLERS , BIGGIRLS ,SMALLGIRLS  ,HERO'S AND HEELS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE READ
THE BATTLE ROYAL WILL BE PATTERENED AFTER THE  W.W.E. BATTLE ROYAL  TWO LADIES  BEGIN   AND A NEW LADY WILL BE ENTERED EVERYDAY..LADIES WILL ENTER  IN THE ORDER BASED ON THE VOTING IN PART 1  OF THE POLL..SOME DAYS TWO LADIES MAY ENTER THE RING IF THEY WERE TIED IN VOTES AND IN AN ATTEMPT TO SHORTEN THE POLL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE READ...FOR THE LADIES  IN  THE POLL AND F.C.F. MEMBERS
THIS POLL WILL HAVE GUIDELINES TO DETERMINE  THE WINNER  AND WHO WILL BE THE QUEEN OF THE RING.
THERE WILL BE SOME ELIMINATION DAYS  .LADIES WILL BE ELIMINATED  BY THESE  GUIDELINES.

ACTIVITY {50% ACTIVITY.....EACH LADY WILL BE GIVEN  SEVERAL DAYS TO BE ACTIVE IN THE POLL...THIS MEANS INTRODUCING HERSELF  AS SHE ENTERS THE RING  AND RESPONDIG TO HER OPPONET OR OPPONETS  IN THE RING...LADIES  SHOULD POST CONSISTANTLY   ONCE THEY ENTER THE RING AT TWICE A DAY IF POSSABLE. NO ACTIVITY  =ELIMINATION

ACTION  IN THE RING {25%}   ACTION IN THE RING...THE GOAL IS TO THROW OPPONETS OUT OF THE RING  EITHER OVER THE TOP ROPE OR THROUGH THE MIDDLE ROPES . THERE CAN BE NO ORGANIZED TAG TEAMS   BUT ALLIGANCES CAN BE FORMED  DOUBLE OR TRIPLE TEAMING IS ALLOWED..LADIES IF YOU ARE THROWN FROM THE RING BY  YOUR OPPONET OR OPPONETS  .TO EXPLAIN A LITTLE BETTER   AND TO BE FAIR TO EVERYONE....A LADY WHO ENTERS THE RING  LATER  HOULD NOT LET HER FIRST  POST BE TO THROW SOMEONE FROM THE RING THAT HAS BEEN ACTIVE  AND HAS GAINED SOME VOTES...  EACH LADY WILL HAVE  AT LEAST TWO DAYS IN THE RING BEFORE   BEING  ELIMINATED.....BEING THROWN FROM THE RING BY AN OPPONET OR OPPONETS  WILL  =ELIMINATION

VOTES {VOTES 25%}  BECAUSE  LADIES WILL ENTER THE RING  AT DIFFERENT TIMES NUMBER OF VOTES RECIEVED WILL NOT BE EQUAL...SO WILE VOTES WILL HELP KEEP YOU IN THE RING...SIMPLY RECIEVING THE MOST VOTES WILL NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE THE LAST LADY STANDING  .....{HOWEVER   IF ALL THINGS ARE EQUAL  ACTIVITY AND ACTION IN THE RING   NUMBER OF VOTES MAY HELP DECIDE THE WINNER}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LADIES MAY NOT ENTER THE RING UNTILL IT IS  THEIR TURN   .I WILL NOTIFY EACH OF YOU WHEN  IT  WILLL BE YOUR TURN..TO ENTER.

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU   LET THE ACTION BEGIN  
THE ARENA  IS FULL  A MURMUR  IN THE  CROWD  .THE LADIES IN THEIR DRESSING ROOM MAKING LAST SECOND PREPARATIONS  ANXIOUS TO SEE WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TWO TO ENTER THE RING.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN   THE FIRST LADY TO ENTER THE RING
THE ASIAN SENSATION!

APPLELAO

THE NEXT LADY......THE LADY WITH THE REPUTATION OF LEAVING HER OPPONET A BRUISED AND BATTERED MESS IN THE RING!

BRAWLING_TESS
_______________________________________________________________________________________

F.C.F  MEMBERS WILL HAVE  UP  TO  15 SELECTIONS THS POLL....NUMBER OF SELECTIONS WILL CHANGE EACH DAY...NUMBER OF LADIES  AND PARTICIPANTS WILL CHANGE AS THE POLL  CONTINUES...

THE POLL IS OPN FOR 21 DAYS  TO GIVE EACH LADY A OPPORTUNITY  TO ENTER THE RING AND TOBE ACTIVE..HOW EVER THE ACTION IN TE RING WILL ALSO HELP DETERMINE THE LENGTH OF THE POLL

_________________________________________________________________________________

LADIES  GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU! AND HAVE FUN :) :D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:23:39 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline The Canadian Cutie

Re: queen of the ring battle royal
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 04:29:34 PM »
Well I have to go with Applelao of course :).

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 02:39:03 AM »
Tess looks way to strong for Applelao.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 02:35:49 PM »
APPLE AND TESS  ARE ROCKING THE RING   TIME  FOR ANOTHER ENTRANT IS AT HAND....THE ANTICIPATON IN THE AUDIENCE   AND IN THE DRESSING ROOM IS RISING  WHO WILL IT BE     THE FACES OF THE  REMAINING 13 LADIES FLASHES ON THE  JUMBO TRON      THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.....IT]S EVANGELINA
 AKA   THE CRAZY CUBAN    AKA THE CUBIAN WONDERWOMAN
A LOUD CHEER AS SHE RUNS TO THE RING
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 02:49:28 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Jill_T

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 11:03:44 PM »
Tess looks in great shape go Tess go
Wrestling RulesCatfights

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 05:40:22 AM »
the action in the ring redhot  tess and  eva   going after each other  without much caution...apple  sprawling outside the ring..the  jumbo tron agin flses into action    the crowd cheers wildly as again the  12 ladies   pictures  flashes on the screen     the countdown     3-2-1     its....the sinful senorita   a
CARMEN  aka  THE VENEZUELAN GODDESS..SHE EMERGES  ON STAGE AS THE CROWD   ROARS IT'S APPROVAL

the prez tramp

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 06:36:06 AM »
The generic Latin salsa beat plays over the speakers as the crowd starts booing.  I walk out holding both middle fingers in the air wearing my black Sinful Senorita halter top, red and black short schoolgirl skirt with fishnets and a black thong.  Instead of doing a salsa dance, I do more of a strut like I own the fucking place, because in my mind I do.  I get to the edge of the ring and glare at Eva after the shit she said about me I want to eliminate her first and prove I am the power behind Caliente Y Loca.  That is, if our team even lasts after this.  I climb on the apron staring at Eva, then taunt her by looking at her and doing the Melina splits on the edge of the apron before sliding into the ring.

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 06:38:04 AM »
what is up with voting?

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 01:30:17 PM »
eva and Carmen   tries  to  take advantage   of their  alliegance  but seems it has backfired  tess  waiting and ready   apple still out of it out side   the ring

the jumbo tron   tlashes to life      the crowd cheers in anticipation

it's  omg   sumo sized    she stops   at the entry way    then makes her way to the ring
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 02:02:06 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 03:36:16 PM »
for those  asking  about  the voting    this battle royal  is patterened after
the  w.w.e....battle royals   where as each  lady will be introduced  ..

since activity   and the action  in the ring    will be the major  determining factor as to who will be the last lady standing in the ring

in fairness  it was decided  to wait until all ladies   are introduced
before  voting will  open.

all 15  ladies will be included  no later  than tomarrow.
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 03:55:06 PM »
I go down after a spear from Tessa.  I slowly get up while Eva and Tessa continue to battle holding my stomach as Eva directs me to take out Sumo Sized.  I wait for Sumo Sized to enter the ring as I charge at her trying to knock her off of her feet with my great big amount of 5'4" 115 lbs.

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 04:55:11 PM »
I charge at Sumo sized, she lowers herself and I bounce hard off of her shoulder.  I get nailed in the side of my right tit.  FUCK that hurt, could have busted my implant!  I fall on my ass and roll back and try to get away from Sumo.  Fortunately with her size she isn't too fast.  I get up and head to one of the corners and climb to the second rope and see if Sumo approaches me.

Offline Kellie Girl

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 05:16:00 PM »
Watching backstage and smiling as everyone beats the hell out of one another smirking as I'm aware everyone will be tired and easy to flip over by the time i get in ;)
Kelliegirl11596 on Trillian too because that's where you all went lol.....also you know talk to me before adding me lol

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 05:16:37 PM »
So she doesn't want to come to the corner and take me on in a test of strength?  Well that's fine.  What the fuck is she doing?  Shaking the ropes? Shit!! Fortunately I am only standing on the second rope and not the top rope where I could have gotten bounced out of the ring.  Second rope isn't too far down.  I try to hang onto the top rope with my hands but I am shaking too much.  Fortunately I am able to jump down from the corner and land on my feet.  i think I am really going to have to rely on my quickness this match against her.  Yeah, Tire her out! Make her chase me.  I run up to her and quickly slap her across the belly before running away before she can swing at me.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 05:21:57 PM »
once again   the  jumbo tron springs  to life  as the action in the ring begins heating up    thhe fans are torn between watching the action in the ring
and watching for who will be next to enter the  ring

it's,it's   janey......aka   wrestlefunj    she emerges through the curtain  pausing to take in the action before entering the ring.....
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 05:39:48 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp