News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FTW Fury, Episode 3 (Pro Wrestling RP)

• 69 Replies

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
Re: FTW Fury, Episode 3 (Pro Wrestling RP)
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 02:23:35 PM »
The crowd erupts again and I take the time to pose in my X stance one more time to soak it all in.  Emily shakes her head in disbelief and smiles broadly behind me anxiously stroking her chain pendant and beaming ear to ear.  She leans in behind me and gives me a big hug. “Spectacular babe.” She says.  I spin and turn and smile back at her.  “Let's show them spectacular.”  I cup her ear and give her some instructions over the roar of the crowd.

She nods and then points to the ropes away from the Mulkeys who have collected together to try and regroup outside of the ring.  I run to those ropes and she faces me and bends over.  As I sprint back at her, she grabs my hips and stands up sending me sailing high and far behind her.  I do a full revolution and fly high over the the top rope ready to crash on the two blondes below.  I continue to hang in the air for what feels like an eternity.

LVK:  Lee is gonna FLY…..  WHA……. OH NOOOOOO!!!!

My body crashes straight into the steel runway entrance from backstage to the ring.  I sailed right over the Mulkeys propelled too far by Emily. I tried to get my feet under me, managing one foot before twisting and thudding down onto the steel with my back.  AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I moan in pain writhing back and forth on the steel ramp.  Meanwhile things aren't looking good for my partner either. 

LVK: Lee is down on the outside. Layne is down in the ring.  The Mulkeys are stumbling about.  Katie bar the door! We've got ourselves a barn burner here.

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2015, 01:33:32 PM »

When Tina suggested her idea on my ear I wasn't very sure about her plan could work good but I accepted it without any hesitation. I couldn't refuse it after what happened before the missed whipping that got a chance to the cousins to get back in the match.
I couldn't admit that I was afraid to do that after what I said in the promo that introduced my interfere in the match.

I am here to kick ass and that's what I'm supposed to do.

So when Tina runs toward me I bend forward and my arms and hands are extended forward, ready to grab a hold of Tina's body and send her into the two cousins that are stumbling to get on their feet.
I put as much effort I can to drop Tina outside. The problem is that I put too much effort.
I tried to calculate Tina's weight, the complete length, the gravity and so on but I probably did some mistake and I wasn't thinking that my back could hurt like that.

After the backbody drop that sent Tina flying over the Mulkey's and against the metal railing, I get on one knee before falling down on my side.
My right hand goes on my back and I clutch it, rolling down on my chest and kicking the mat with both feet.

RP: I give you credit here Van Keel! That was totally spectacular! Almost like Laurel & Hardy! I guess that this new tag team is already at the end of games!

LVK: look at Emily Perle, I think that she got injured in the maneuver! She is down and holding her back!

My faces is showing the big pain that I am feeling . The ref is a bit debated on what to do and he misses to count the other three girls outside the ring and he moves to me, kneeling on my side and asking me what happened.

The camera panes to my back as I'm lifting some my shirt, showing that the bandage isn't really tiny as it cover big part of my back.

"Emily, you okay? You want to continue this? I don't think you should..."

"I'm fine, it's only..."
I mutter while I try to get on my feet but only to fall down again on my knees with a groan, one hand down on the mat the other on my back again.

RP: so what happens now? I guess we should call the winners of the match

LVK: I don't think so Perle, Tina is on her feet now but OHHHHH

While I'm writhing in pain in the ring, the Mulkey recovered back and only with a quick nod they were agree on what to do.
As Tina got on her feet they rushed against her and jumping together with perfect timing they hit a double dropkick on Lee making her stumble back against the railing again!

RP: that was....spectacular?

LVK *shakes his head*

RP: almost like Emily current position!

LVK: STOP IT!!!

The ref finally turns his attention outside the ring and he starts the countout while Randi takes advantage on Tina's daze state and grab on her outfit and force her body to roll under the bottom rope while in the same moment I roll outside the ropes and slowly trying to put effort and make my way on my feet.

Randi climbs inside the ropes but only to reach toward her corner and slaps her hand with Bobbi's hand for the tag.

Bobbi smiles and she starts to climb the buckles at her corner , she isn't very quick but she reaches the top rope and stands there with her hands gripping on the ropes too to have more balance.
Tina meanwhile got up on her feet and when she realizes that Bobbi is about to jump on her, it's too late!

LVK: flying bodysplash from Bobbi Mulkey that sends Lee down on her back again!

RP: I heard that someone put 100$ on the Mulkeys to win! She's about to get reach!

The ref gets on his knees next to Bobbi who is now covering Tina's body, hooking her leg with one arm. The crowd is now silent, not even breathing.

"ONE"

"TWO"

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2015, 07:30:26 PM »
I'm lying under Bobbi  and feeling her crash down and lay on top of me.  Almost out of breath,  I don’t even realize I’m being pinned until I hear the two count.  I life both of my legs and twist out to my right to shove Bobbi off me.  

LVK: Near fall situation but Tina still kicks out strong.

I’m still unaware of all that has transpried with Emily.  Right now I know that I took a hard fall, then a double dropkcik and then had someone crash down on my chest.  I could use a breather for sure so everything I am focused on right now is making the tag.

Bobbi gets up to her feet first.  I try to get up too but I only make it up to my hands and knees before Bobbi reaches down to help me the rest of the way up.  Bobbi reaches between my legs and bends down looking to scoop me off my feet.  I feel it coming and know I can’t keep taking these impact moves.  As she begins to lift me, I wrap my leg behind her and roll back pulling her down with me.

LVK: Small package pin by Lee.  ONE… TWOO… NOOOOOO…Mulkey kicks out.

Bobbi extends her legs and we both twist in opposite ways which is perfect for me.  I’ve got the space I need to get to my corner.  From my hands and knees, I look and see Bobbi.  She crawls towards me and gets up onto her knees and lunges towards me. I do a quick forward somersault rolling out of the way and in the direction of my corner.  I pop up on my feet and extend my hand and….

WHAT?  I look and see the empty corner and look around.  Then I see Emily rolling around outside the ring.  I brush my hair back looking down in disbelief.  I see the bandage from her now obvious injury.  First I think how did I get myself into this?  I begin to realize what a selfish move this was from Emily but before I can get mad, Bobbi is back on me.

Bobbi spins me around and chops me hard across my chest.  The blow knocks me back into the corner.  Bobbi looks at Emily down and out outside the ring and smiles.  “You have a long night ahead of you Tina.”  With that she whips me across the corner.  My back hits the buckles.  I grab the ropes and arch as I moan in pain.  UNNNNNN… I then collapse onto one knee in the Mulkeys corner while the two tall blondes tower over me confidently.

LVK: Lee is down in the Mulkey’s corner.  Bobbi tags in a rested Randi which appears to be luxury that Tina will not have.  If she’s going to win this....

RP:  She’s not.

LVK:  EHEM… If she’s going to win this, she’s going to have to win this one all on her own. It’s a virtual handicap match at this pont.  

RP: What a way to make a debut.  I can’t think of anyone who deserves this more than Miss Motor-mouth.

The Mulkeys set up by having Bobbi lead me away from the corner while Randi climbs thru the ropes and faces me.  As I stand, Bobbi backs a couple of strides away. I get my feet under me and then they both charge.  Bobbi comes up high with her arm extended… Randi jumps and comes in low behind my ankles.  Each Mulkey hits me and I spin around a full revolution  and land hard  on my stomach.

The Mulkeys high five each other as Bobbi exits the ring.  Their confidence skyrockets.  “This is our night” Bobbi says.  She raises her arms to the crowd and gets a luke warm reaction.

LVK: Bobbi may be right folks.  If Emily doesn’t recover the stars may be aligned for their first vicotry here in FTW.

Randi picks me up off the mat and reaches thru my legs just like Bobbi did earlier.  Unlike last time, I’m too tired and she easily scoops me off the mat and bodyslams me down.  I arch high in pain and moan in a high pitch as I reach for my back.  

LVK: The punishment continues to pile up on Lee’s back.  

RP:  She went on and on and on about the “iron price” Van Keel.  Let’s see if she lives up to it.  My money (and Sadie’s) says she won’t.  

Randi drops down and slides her leg under me as I arch.  I naturally roll to my side away from her and she coils her long legs around me trapping me in a bodyscissor.  She squeezes the hold and I lunge for the ropes but they are nowhere near.  UHHHHH… My abs and obliques bend as she keeps the squeeze.  “It’s just a matter of time Tina”.

Randi reaches for my chin and I fight with her hands for awhile but finally she secures it with both hands.  She PULLS on my chin and arches me painfully while squeezing air out of my body.    I buck and twist but the hold is locked in and it just adds more pressure to my hurting back.  “We gotcha Tina. The longer the match goes, the bigger our advantage. “
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 07:37:40 PM by TinaWins123 »

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2015, 07:35:34 PM »
UHHHHHHH… I hate it but she is right.  I can’t keep going hold for hold with both of them.  I gotta find a way to end this but first I have to get out of this hold. ARRRHHH… I groan and the crowd can see my pain.  They begin to chant my name again… TEEE-NNNAAA.. TEEE-NAAAA… and here is where all of the autographs and hand shakes and kisses pays off.  I feel their love and it fuels me.  GRRRRRRRRR… I fire my elbow back into Randi’s rib… once, twice, a third time until she finally lets go.

I roll away and both of us climb to our feet.  I turn to face Randi and step up with a drop kick aimed for her chest knocking her down.  Randi scurries to her feet but I move faster as the crowd energizes me with a second wind.  With my adrenaline pumping, I grab Randi’s hand and whip her into a neutral corner.  She groans as she hits the buckles hard.  I charge in but she lifts her leg and again I run right into her big boot.  I stumble back towards the center of the ring.  Randi climbs up onto the turnbuckles.  She leaps for a high cross body like before but this time I’m ready.  As she is about to hit me, I simply arch and go with it and slam her down behind me.

LVK:  SLAM-TASTIC… Tina stays bridged for the pin… Ref moves in… ONE… TWOOOO…  NOOOOOO…

Bobbi sees her partner in trouble and crashes the party slamming her bare foot into my open tummy.  The crowd boos and Bobbi almost apologizes as she quickly exits but she couldn’t stand to see her sister get pinned.

I roll onto my butt and turn towards Bobbi and hiss at her but I know the key is to focus on Randi who is fading. Randi begins to crawl towards her partner for the tag but I cut her off and stand her up. She leans into me and knees forward trying to tag but her fingertips are just short of her sisters outstretched hand. I push my chest into here and back her up a bit. Then I grab behind her neck with both hands and bend her forward a bit securing a muai-Thai clinch.

LVK: Lee looking set up her Muay-Thai combo.  She can punish Mulkey if she locks it in.

RP: Are your sure?  I think I  had one of those for lunch.  Never again.  Too spicy.

I drive my right knee into her stomach and she gasps.  She weakly pushes into my hips in desperation but I hang onto her. I drive another knee into her stomach and her knees buckle. I have to pull her in even is tighter behind her neck and lean into her to hold her up.  I drive a third knee into her. She groans and leans weakly into me.  I turn us so her back is facing the ropes away from Bobbi.  I then pull her down even harder before leaping straight up,into air driving my knees hard up and into the point of her chin.  The tall blonde’s head snaps back and she falls into the ropes. The ropes feed her listless body right back into me and I go for the finish.

As she clumsily steps towards me, I duck under her right arm and lace it with my right arm. I twist behind her and bend forward, lifting her off her feet as she begins to stretch across my back.  I grab her right leg to secure her around my back.  I scream to the crowd which is a bit hush but on edge not knowing what is about to come.  I then spin around twice  gaining momentum before dropping to my knees and leaning forward.  When I crash to the mat, momentum keeps Randi going forward and I PULL on her arm and leg trying to wrap her body around mine. The impact compresses her spine and she lets out a scream as she bounces off me and falls limply to the mat.

LVK: CHAIN-SPLITTER BAKCBREAKER BY LEE!  Now all that is left is her Weakest Link submission finisher. 

RP: Iron price, chain splitter, weakest link… Hmmmm… Sounds like a metal fetish to me.  Maybe this Tina Lee chick is more interesting than I thought. 

LVK: WILL YOU CONCENTRATE!?

RP: Oh.. I will…

I stand up again and pump my fist realizing I'm about to pull this off.  The crowd is excited and another TEE-NAH chant starts.  Randi is laying in a heap at my feet.  I stride over her and cross her long legs into a figure 4 with my arms.  I then turn her over onto her stomach while I am facing her.  I lean my chest forward against her legs and begin to push her ankles towards her head trying to curl her like a “C”.  She reaches for the ropes in desperation but she is too far.  I can see the pain etched on her face.  She screams again.  All the work on her back is paying off. She is ready to tap.  She raises her arm.  I GOT HER….

Then from out of nowhere… NOOOOOOO!!!

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2015, 07:40:57 PM »
Bobbi Mulkey charges into the ring and once again breaks up my attempt for a win.  With no partner to protect me she can do this at will.  She stands over both of us again unsure, knowing she had to do it but feeling a little guilty as well.  I'm look up her in disgust and I swear to myself that's not going to happen again.

I pop right up to my feet and greet her with a stiff forearm to the side of her head which knocks her back. I reach for the back of Bobbi’s neck to get another Muai-Thai clinch. Bobbi is still fresh though and she pushes into me and presses me into the corner. She digs three quick fists into my tummy and my grip loosens. 

LVK: Tempers flaring with all 3 women in the ring now. The referee is losing control of this one. 

Bobbi breaks my grip and winds up for another forearm for my head but this time I raise my left hand to block it.  I fire a forearm to her head… Then another… Then another backing up the tall blonde.  I take a step back and then spin and nail Bobbi with a discus forearm that drops her to her knees.  I stand over her breathing heavily.  “You're not going to interfere again.”  I quickly haul her up and tuck her head under my arm.  I tangle our limbs looking to suplex her right next to her sister.  I set myself and begin to lift her but…

LVK: Randi in from behind with a forearm blow to Tina’s back blocks the suplex attempt. Mulkey continues to pound on Lee’s open back while Bobbi holds her. 

RP: Not looking spectacular now Van Keel. Mizz Fantabuloso is in trouble.

LVK: Randi joins her sister and sets up underneath Lee.  Double suplex coming up!

I lean into the Mulkeys, tired.  Each one grips one of my hips and they easily lift my smaller body up and over slamming me down behind them.  I sit up with a dazed look on my face and then flop flat to the mat.

Randi moves in for a pin hooking my leg… ONE… TWO…. I twist up and lift my right shoulder. Randi rolls off but then Bobbi goes for a cover. Even though she is illegal, the ref counts.  ONE TWO… AHHHH… I bridge and roll her off me.  But Randi sees me prone and covers me again.  ONE TWO… UNNNNNNN… I move Randi's 145 lb body but now Bobbi is on top of me…. ONE TWO…. UHHHHHHHHHHH… I almost scream as I twist my shoulder up again.  Bobbi kneels above me and Randi at my side.  The crowd laughs at the silliness of the multiple pin attempts but I spent energy every time I had to lift the bigger blondes bodies off me.  I lay flat on my back. My normally flat tummy bubbles with each labored breath.  The Mulkeys high five above me.  We all know I'm not only the smallest woman in this ring but also the most fatigued.

LVK: The Mulkeys each grab an arm and haul a tiring Lee to her feet.

RP: I smell an upset Van Keel.  Your precious little funny girl is exhausted. She is gonna lose to the Mulkeys.

As I get to my feet Randi rips me from Bobbi and directs her outside. “Let's finish her”. Bobbi steps through the ropes as Randi bends me over and shoves my head between her legs.  She wraps her arms around me and lifts me up to sit on her shoulders.  I sit on her shoulders tired with my chin in my chest.  I look up and see Bobbi climbing the turnbuckles in front of me.  It's now or never.  I take a deep breath and punch down at Randi. She absorbs the punches trying to keep her balance but she falls backwards. I try to get my feet under me but I stumble and fall int the ropes. Bobbi loses her balance and falls on her crotch on top of the turnbuckles biting her lip in pain before falling hard to the mat below.  She rolls out of the ring next to Emily.

LVK:  It looks like a train wreck in the ring.  All of our combatants are down.  The Spectacular Tina Lee and Randi Mulkey are down onside the ring.  Emily Layne and Bobbi Mulkey are down inside of the ring.  Tina and Randi Mulkey are both climbing to their feet. 

LVK: Randi up first strikes Tina with a right hand.  Tina comes back with a right of her own and wobbles the tall blonde.  Randi with another right hand but Tina ducks under.  Tina with a vicious leg kick backs the blonde into the ropes. 

Randi is almost on dream street along the ropes. Her eyes narrow and she throws all of herself into a lunging clothesline.  I see it coming and duck under it.  I reach up and latch her arm and quickly strap her across my back again. 

LVK: CHAIN-SPLITTER!  THAT SHOULD DO IT!

LVK: Lee is hooking Mulkey in the weakest link again.  She's got her in the middle of the ring!  The ref is close.  Randi is in tremendous pain.  Can she hold out. Bobbi Mulkey is trying to climb back into the ring to make another save.

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2015, 01:43:30 AM »
I stay down, laying over the apron ring and still holding and rubbing on my back as I try to ease the pain as much I can.

I lifted my head only to see Tina not finding me. I can say that she had a frustrated and angry look in her face and when I tried to catch her attention with my eyes , Bobbi got her and spin her away from me.

I tried to get on my feet, helped by the ropes but everything was useless as the pain is too much and it's hard even to stay on my feet.

The match is going on, although now Tina is alone against the blonde cousins.
The crowd is no more looking at me as now all the attention is to see if Tina will be able to fight back against the two Mulkeys.

At one point I find Bobbi falling down, toppling from the top buckle with a hard impact on her crotch that causes a gasp mixed with a laugh from behind me before rolling next to me and close to my feet.

I hear Van Keel calling for the Weakest Link and I raise my head to see Tina getting the upperhand over Randi. The view is suddenly covered by Bobbi ass and legs covered with the tight denim material.

Not that bad view if you ask me but still not like what Tina has planned.
I take a breathe and my instinct says to try it. I extend my right arm inside of the ring and grab for Bobbi right ankle.
I catch her surprised and she falls face first on the mat inside the ring.

RP: Bobbi Mulkey trips into the ropes and falls down! Oh come on! This match is getting really hilarious now!

LVK: No Perle, it's Emily Layne that hooked on her ankle and made her trip! Look at her, she's slowly making her way inside the ring too!

RP: what? This clearly means that she was faking!

I climb through the ropes and Bobbi gets up to face me with a angry look painted over her face.
"You better back outside the ring Layne!"

I do not reply and lift my left foot to kick her side.
I'm slow in my movements and she easily grabs my left ankle but she can't do anything when I jump up and drive my right high to her face in a enzuigiri kick!

LVK: Oh my look at this! Emily sent a vicious kick to Bobbi face and the Mulkey lays eagle spread in the ring!

RP: I told you! She was faking!

LVK: you're talking too fast Perle, Layne lays in the ring too and her hands are again on her back and side!

Meanwhile Tina is still punishing Randi in her reverse cloverleaf.
The big and tall blonde is opening her hands, in her face it's shown the pain she is feeling as Tina is bending her in a C position.
The referee gets in front of her

"What do you say Randi? Talk to me"

"Noooooo"

Randi shakes her head, refusing to submit but also not able to go anywhere as after the match she's not having anymore energies to break the hold and either to reach the ropes.
After some more seconds of agony, Randi finally nods desperately

She repeatedly screams "YES YES YES YES YES YES" followed by the explosion of joy from the crowd.

The ref waves his hands to the table signaling the submission and the end of the match.

LVK: Tina made it! Randi Mulkey just submitted in her Weakest Link submission hold! And she shower her debut with a impressive win as she was for the longer part of the match alone without a partner!

RP: *beep* * beep* I lost 100 $

CG: and the winner by submission, The Spectacular Tina Lee and Emily Layneeeee

Tina releases the hold and say something to her victim. Randi rolls on her side and holds her back while Bobbi is still down, arms and legs spread apart with her face turned to the side and some of her hair covering her forehead and cheek.
Tina slumps down on her knees, exhausted after the intense match.
Her right arm up in the hair, the ref raises her left one up as I crawl to them.
I look into her eyes, for a moment the referee steps between us like he wants to separate us, though the only reason that he is doing that it's because he wants to raise my arm and hers together.
While he holds my arm up I keep looking at Tina and finally saying

"I'm...I'm sorry..." I hiss with another grimace through my face, my other hand goes down on my back again.
She hesitate for a moment, probably remembering my mistake of whipping her into a empty corner and then the second one when I backbody dropped her too high.

But after a second of hesitation we hug each other in the middle of the ring, welcomed by a warm roar coming from the crowd.

RP: how romantic! Someone should forbid this! Diabetics couldn't stand this!

LVK: you should appreciate the good sport between these two Perle!

I raise Tina's right arm in the air with my left again and with my right hand I point to her like saying that she made it before we start to move towards the ropes, I stumble feeling again the pain on my back with Tina holding me up

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2015, 06:06:14 PM »
I watch Randi’s reaction as I hold her back arched painfully, legs locked together and feet inching towads her head.  I lean on her thighs with my chest, almost desperate for her to submit.  I feel a commotion behind me and I'm preparing for another blow from Bobbi.  I need the submission NOW! My shoulders and back flare as I push and lean and finally she succumbs, tapping the mat frantically and verbally submitting as well.

DING DING

I immediately release Randi from the hold and slump down next to her exhausted.  I whisper encouraging words to her knowing what a losing streak feels like. I'm startled to see Emily standing behind me.  The first thought in my head is Glad you could make it and perhaps my face shows that but I don't say it.  Emily's face shows her guilt and embarrassment. 

OK, my debut didn't go exactly as planned but between Emily's apology and the raucous crowd, it's pretty tough to stay mad at her.  Besides, I got to show my stuff and then some.  This was quite a fantabulous debut if I say so myself.  I smile and pull myself up and hug her.  “I know you got my back” I whisper to her.

As we go to leave the ring, Emily stumbles but I'm sure to hold her up.  I tell her to hold the ropes for balance as I climb thru the ropes.  Emily then slowly drops to the mat and a little surprisingly rolls into my arms, wrapping around me.  “You are a life saver.  We are gonna be awesome together.” she whispers into my ear.

My back is aching right now but I didn't take steel chair shots from Sadie or multiple slams from the world champion or have a monster attack me all in one night so I'll cut her some slack.  She's more than earned it.  I groan a little as I carry the injured Italian warrior slowly but surely up the ramp.

RP: Layne is  not only boring, and a klutz but now she is a goldbricker too.  Someone just get the WAAAHH-bu-lance already. 

LVK: Will you stop. No one… NO ONE has taken as much punishment since FTW opened up than Emily Layne. She has taken the brunt of Countdown and every other heel since day 1.  There is only so much wear and tear one person can take. 

RP: Whatever. I'm still out 100 bucks.

As I get to the top of the ramp with Emily in my arms, I turn to the crowd for one last cheer.  There is some pain on my back but I force a smile as I carry my new partner.  The crowd stands and roars and Emily waves for us to them with a smile. 

LVK:  A remarkable debut for the Spectacular Tina Lee here tonight on FTW Fury as she was victorious in a virtual handicap match against BOTH of the Mulkeys.  Come on Perle. Even you have to admit that was spectacular.

RP: OK OK Van Keel you win.  Tina Lee was spectacular…..  Is that what you want to hear?  But it was against the Mulkeys. Does that even count?

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 08:00:54 AM »
The image of the gorgeous Tina Lee carrying the battered Italian warrior, Emily Layne, in her arms at the top of the ramp while their adoring fans roar in approval fills the screen. Emily's beautiful face is all smiles despite the punishment she endured throughout their match, she even musters up enough strength to wave to all their applauding fans. The camera stays on the lovely pair for a moment more before the scene switches to display a regal looking crown insignia flanked by a pair of angel wings. The stylish silver logo is etched onto the back of a gold-colored spandex top wrapped about the upper torso of a curvaceous woman moving down a backstage corridor. Her thick mass of flowing platinum blonde hair sweeps elegantly over the symbol as she tosses the mane over her bare shoulder while sauntering down the hall. The camera hangs back a step as she continues her smooth stride, picking up on her bare toned lower back and the tiny, gold-shaded spandex shorts with thick black stripes running along the sides that hug her shapely hips and rear like a second skin. As she walks, she waves and smiles at the various stage hands and workers dotting the brightly lit corridor, and the camera manages to pick up on the doe-eyed expressions and blank grins they shoot back at her as she passes them by. The gal can certainly turn some heads.

"Tiffany? Hey, hey, Tiffany!"

The cameraman's voice frantically calls out to her and he hurriedly quickens his pace to catch up with the alluring Platinum Queen. A roar from the fans watching the big screens from the arena can be hear as the cameraman catches up with her and swoops in from the side. Focusing in on Tiffany's front gets the crowds to cheer even louder. Her radiant green eyes and those full, glossy lips curved into a grinning smile give off a certain look of cool, collected confidence and fiery determination. It's abundantly clear that the Queen's ready for a fight tonight!

"Ya know sugar, it's awfully rude of ya to holler after a gal like that," I reply breezily to the anxious cameraman, tossing him a smirk before shifting my eyes back ahead of me. He stumbles over his words, attempting to form an apology, and I simply wave him off. "Can I help ya?"

"Well, uhm, I just--well, first off, Tiffany. You look fantastic!"

"Aw, well thanks, sweetie! Got me a new outfit.." I glance down at my ring attire, spreading my arms out as the camera sizes me up quickly, before turning my eyes back up to his lens. "Ya like?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely! You're looking great!"

"Mm, well, I'm gonna be lookin' even better when I'm out there whippin' ass." From the arena, the fans erupt over that. I wink at Mr. Cameraman and flash him a knowing smile as I continue sauntering down the hall.

"Just like how you whipped Sadie?"

As if on cue, my 'bad' knee buckles a bit and the camera just barely catches the slight limp in my step. I continue looking forward, smiling thinly. "Damn right."

"She seemed to have you in trouble several times throughout your match.."

"She sure did. Afterall, she's 104lbs of pure terror, heartache, and groovy dance moves." Smirking slyly, I add, "with a voice like a combination of Fergie and Jesus."

I pause, boots sliding to a halt on the hard floor, hands sliding down to rest on my hips. I face the camera openly, staring into the lens as I stand there in the middle of the darken corridor.

"Gotta hand it to her, she really handed it to me.. She beat me down, tied me up.. like ya said, she had me in trouble, more than once in that brawl. But, I'm used to trouble, and her kinda trouble just wasn't enough. Maybe for a lesser gal, maybe against an inexperienced gal it would be. But Ms.Davis, on that night, she was dealin' with the Platinum Queen. And all that viciousness, all that craziness, all that violence -- just wasn't enough to beat me. Still, gotta give the kid credit for trying."

"Sounds like she gained some respect from you, at least."

"Look, I'm not a fan of her jumping me in the parking lot with that crowbar..or her joinin' up with Countdown.. but..I have to admit, the kid's got talent.. A whole lot of potential's wrapped up in that tiny frame of hers..it's just a real shame that instead of realizing that potential, she'd rather be a brat, play dirty..and help a manipulative lil' bitch steal the FTW World Championship.."

I cut Mr. Cameraman a stern look, the first time since this lil' TMZ-style interview began that my smile falters. "Yeah. A real shame."

"..I'm guessing Callista Quinn HASN'T earned your respect."

"Not that the gal needs my respect, and I certainly don't have to give it to her. All I'm plannin' on giving our illustrious World Champ is a long overdue and well-deserved ass-whippin'." I cut my glance away from the camera, staring off into space as thoughts formulate behind my fiery green eyes. "Every single minute she's holding onto that title, she's desecrating it. Disgracing it. Championships should be won through hard-work, not manipulation and mind games. Ya train in that gym, ya bust your ass in that ring, ya prove you're worthy of callin' yourself a champion. That's how it should be done, that's how titles oughta be won." Turning back to the camera, I take a step forward and glare into the lens. "Oh, it'll be a genuine pleasure to beat that gal in the centre of that ring, one day soon, and restore honor and respect to the FTW World Title."

"So, you are planning on going after the World Title??"

Mr. Camera Guy's abrupt question cuts my line of thinking and I shake my head as if to clear it, looking back into the lens with a furrowed brow. "If you're an active member of the FTW roster and those ten pounds of gold is NOT on the top of your bucket list, then what the hell are y'all doin' here? Of COURSE I'm gunnin' for that championship --  ya oughta be crazy to NOT have that title at the very top of your goals..but, one step at a time, I'll take Cali and the title soon. For now, for tonight..heh.. speaking of bats*BEEP* crazy.."

My hands slide from my hips and cross over my chest as I fold my arms, the color in my cheeks fading just a tiny bit. That look of steely determination actually falters somewhat, replaced by something that looks close to..apprehension?

"My match coming up? This match gift-wrapped in madness. The always lethal "Punky" Meg Dow and the lil' bundle of violence, Sadie Davis, on one side of that ring, and on the other, ya got me, the Platinum Queen, and..Aika..Aika..gawd, I've seen some crazy stuff over the years. I'm talkin' some real, serious *BEEP*. But NONE of that even COMPARES to this woman..and what she's capable of, and what she's ALREADY done.. She's fit for a straitjacket and a padded cell.. But, in a match where you've got two dangerous gals fixin' to tear ya apart, you're gonna need someone who's even MORE dangerous than the two of em' put together..which is why I'm glad Aika fightin' by my side tonight. Sugar, I don't know what to expect. All I know is, it's gonna be wild. It's gonna be intense. It's gonna be violent. I'm gonna be ready for it all. And, plain and simple, if Aika gets her hands on somebody, then somebody's gonna get hurt. Hopefully.." I take a step forward while rubbing my shoulder anxiously. "..that somebody, ain't me.."

Continuing my trek down the shadowy hall, I glance back over to the camera and flash that familiar smile.

"Now, if y'all don't mind, I'd like to prepare for this batshi..crazy..hmm?"

The buxom Platinum Queen pauses again and looks around, noticing how dark the hall's become. The camera hangs back and watches her step deeper into the dark as she arches a brow and looks about. No stagehands, no ring crew workers. Nobody's around. Only the sound of her footsteps echoing into the dimly lit hall, and a sense of someone watching her lingering in the air. And no, it's not just the cameraman watching after her..

Offline Lord Tantalus

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2015, 06:26:43 PM »
RP: What's going on, van Keel?
LvK: What do you... OH FOR CHRISSAKES, ARE YOU HIDING UNDER THE DESK?
RP: No! No! I uh... I just dropped a contact lens.

The camera man's screen is covered in darkness. But then, a figure steps out of it. A svelte, masked figure. A man in a red velvet jacket and the rest all in black. The camera shakes for a moment, the hands of the camera man trembling.

"I assume you wanted my opinion on the subject?" I say from behind my mask.

The camera man's voice breaks as he says, "Uh... sure."

I put my hands behind my back, my voice as cold as Norwegian snow. "The lovely Tiffany mentioned 'madness.'" I almost chuckle. "She also mentioned something about everyone in this company going for Ms. Quinn's Championship belt." My grin stretches across my face just below where the mask stops. "Unfortunately, you are incorrect, my lovely Platinum Queen. Some in this company are concerned with something else entirely. Something..." I pause, my eyes focusing for the right words.

"... something far more... intimate."

My lips enjoy that word. Savor it. Like tasting honey.

I step a little closer to the camera and my gloved hand reaches out, gently pointing at it.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about... don't you... Punky?"

The crowd outside in the main hall roars. Just at the sound of her name.

"You are the prize. The only prize tonight. The only prize forever."

I step a little closer, my thin frame almost taking up the entire range of the camera lens.

"Now don't get me wrong. The Championship belt... that's quite a trophy. Quite a trophy. But you, Punky. So full of hate. So full of power. So full of..." I pause, sucking air between my teeth. "So full of passion. You are the only trophy she wants, Punky. The last prize to be won."

Closer now, just my head and shoulders and mask in the screen.

"And it's a prize you can only win... by breaking it."

The camera man takes a step back and hits something behind him. He swings around...

... and Aika stands there, her black, oily hair covering her face. Only her eyes peeking through. Those black, soulless eyes.

The camera man screams. The camera falls to the ground. We hear him running for his life.

Black boots come into view in the tilted camera. Then, hands. They lift the camera up. Up.

Up to Aika's face.

She glares into the camera. Then, a long, wicked smile stretches across her face.

She whispers a name like a witch in the darkest woods, summoning a demon to dance with.

"Maaaay-gaaaaan..."

The crowd roars...

... and red mist bellows from her lips as the camera dies.
Seldom defeated.
Never merciful.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2015, 07:50:40 AM »
BACKSTAGE AT THE UNITED CELLULAR CENTER

I’m walking with Sadie over to where backstage said that Punky was warming up. I'm still a bit on edge with everything that has happened so far. But hell, that's the biz. I'm in my gear even though I'm not scheduled for action, but I plan on being there for this match, if nothing else to keep Punky and Sadie focused on their opponents.

"Ok look. When we get there, don't mention anything about you being in Countdown. Let me explain that to her. Also, you gotta follow her lead. She is the veteran of this team so she should start, especially if Aika gets in first. Aika is her demon to deal with, so let her do it. But most of all, please just let me do most of the talking.”

Red is NOT happy with me right now.

I’m walking down the hall wearing one of his white, button-up shirts over my wrestling outfit and shoot a quick glance over at him. He doesn't even begin to return my look, just stares straight ahead, his jaw clenched tight.

I playfully nudge him with my shoulder but no response. I may as well be trying to flirt with a telephone pole.

Finally, he opens his mouth, “OK, look…”

Uh oh! I DO NOT want to hear a lecture from him right now. I quickly pop in my ear buds and hit "PLAY" on my phone. I watch Red’s mouth move as “The Blue Route” by The Walkmen blares into my ears.

After a few moments we arrive at our makeshift dressing room. Red leans forward to open the door for me and my heart flutters. Still a southern gentleman, even when he’s pissed off.

I step inside to find Megan warming up.

“Guess what?” I say, loudly, over the music in my ears. “I’m the newest member of Countdown. Also, I’m thinking, if we’re serious about winning this match tonight, I ought to start us out.”

I’m at a bare spot on the painted cinder block wall between the walls of big lockers, my hands pressed to the floor, my Docs up above my head with my heels just barely touching the wall.  My inked arms flex as I lower myself until my purple hair coils on the locker room floor under me, and then my biceps tighten as I growl and push myself back up again, extending my arms and pointing my toes.  Handstand push-ups.  Charlie Bronson swears by them, and he's strong enough to break a cinder block in his bare hands. Funny bastard, too, for someone who once fed a jailor his own nightstick.

Sweat runs down my cheeks and beads at the end of my nose, falling to the floor.  The big communal locker room is quiet - the Mulkey cousins aren't back from their outing yet, and a couple of the girls who aren't booked are just maintaining their gear. I ended up not having to beat anyone's ass senseless - as soon as I stomped my way into the locker room with my lead-loaded mallet in my fist and my bag of plunder on my back, everyone suddenly got real polite, real quiet, and real good at avoiding eye contact.

But I know they were watching when La Santa came in.

“Miss Dow," she said from just behind me.  If she had been stupid enough to sneak up on me, she'd have gotten an elbow in the throat, but I'd seen her come in with her coterie of PAs and Sweet Richie Love, road agent and professional bastard who still had a nasty limp after not getting the fuck out of my way fast enough at Second Coming.  I'd been getting my gear on, pulling my Lycra knee socks on and snapping them taut.  I glanced back at the ex-luchadora, and yanked my blood-red Doc Marten on, starting to lace it brutally tight.  "Missus Claus," I half-smirked back, mostly focused on my boot.  We'd only crossed paths a few times in the ring, but we'd been in a lot of the same locker rooms and I have a talent for remembering nicknames people hate.

To her credit, her temper didn't flare at all.  She simply continued in that sweet lyrical Barcelona accent. "While you have left the Countdown, demonstrating more wisdom than I would have guessed you possessed," and there I smirked again, twisting my foot in my boot to make sure the fit was good.  You needed a strongly tied boot to stay on through the number of kicks I was throwing these days.  She continued - "There is already a contracted match on the schedule, and we have already had to fit a substitution in for Miss Rox."  That narrowed my eyes a little, but she plowed on.  "Another substitution, we feel, would be against the spirit of -" I'd cut her off, holding up my hand without turning around, then started to yank my other boot on. "Spare me the fuckin' lecture, Sants.  So I'm fuckin' booked.  Who do you wanna watch get th' shit kicked outta them?" There was an audible shuffle as some of the other girls in the locker room tried to back away, or get to the showers.

"Always so colorful, Miss Dow," and I snorted.  Bitch had been calling me that since my first Mexican show. Even my own MOM called me Punky by now, but not La Santa Gabriela.  "You will be teaming with Sadie Davis, who will be standing in for Gemma."  My snort was louder then, and much richer and much nastier and much more amused. "That blonde tart couldn't fill Gemma's boots if she was wearin' fourteen pairs of socks. Ya might as well send me out with a golden labradoodle.  If she can play fetch then I'd at least be stuck with a little blonde bitch who can do SOMETHIN' useful." I shook my head, tightening my boot one last time before snugging the laces and lashing a kick out into the lockers with a clattering crunch of metal that made everyone but Gabriela jump.

I stood up and turned around, lacing my fingers and pushing my hands out to lazily crack my knuckles. "So who we got?" I'd drawled.

She had straightened her coat, glanced swiftly down to make sure we were far enough apart that she could get clear if I made any sudden moves, and spoke coolly.  "You will be facing Tiffany and Aika," she drops as casually as a nickel in a wishing well.

My fists tightened, my short glossy black nails digging bloody crescents into my palms that I wasn't even aware of, and my eyes dilated like a junkie getting a hit of smack.  "You're gonna give me Aika?"

La Santa had held her hands up, and there had been a lot of talk then, a lot of warnings about the rules of athletic competition and the terms of my contract and property damage and police on hand to back up security and being forced into this because Rowan and I were disrupting her show, and all of it had been wa-wa-wa-wa-wa noises like Charlie Brown's teacher.

Aika.

She was gonna let me get my fucking hands on Aika.

And now I was finishing my warm-ups, and unable to stop smiling, even when Sadie's head pops around the door and she chirps at me. My smile stays on, warm and bright as I kick off the wall and swing my feet down to the floor, popping myself upright. I swing my sweat-glossed arms back and forth across my chest, and grin, my dark hazel eyes sparkling as I run my hands through my purple hair and push it back.

"New blood," I grin.  I don't think the little blonde can hear me, not with her tween-buds in.  I look at Red, over her shoulder, and with a half-grin, I nod.  "Yeah. I bet you're EXACTLY what Calli was lookin' for."  Someone new and untried with no friends in the locker room and no allies in the business except the one Callista already had her hooks in.  “Dream come fuckin' true for Miss Quinn.”

I take a long breath or two and my heart races, warm and sweet.  Sadie wants to START the match. I get a mental image of Aika snapping her arm like a wet green twig, and I chuckle, full of good humor.  My hands snap out and pop those little earbuds free of Sadie's ears, and I see Red tense because when I move that fast it's usually because I'm about to cripple someone, but I just keep on that sweet half-grin.

"Startin' us off, huh?  Ya gonna give 'em hell, new blood? Gonna hit AutoZone for a pair of tire irons and jump ‘em both in the parking lot?” I shove off suddenly, making Red jump a little as Sadie just stares at me.  Little bitch has eyes not that different than Calli’s.  Calculating. Sharky. I head for the locker where I grab my little bag of Shinjuku ring cosmetics.

"Sure, kid.  Y’know what?  You’re just a nasty enough piece of work to do it. Take the lead.  Take the whole match.  Sing us some Swedish pop and bash Tiffy’s brains all over the canvas.  Do whatever the fuck you want, kiddo,” and I turn and grin at both of you, and there's a distinct manic edge to it, bright and intense and sharp as the edge of a knife.

"It’s gonna be fuckin’ spectacular no matter what.”

I snatch the Red Queen from the locker room, the roque mallet tight in my white-knuckled fist as I stalk suddenly forward, my eyes twinkling as I see Red subtly shift himself between me and Sadie, and I rest the hammer on my right shoulder with my little bag of black stuff dangling from my curled right fingers.  My left hand comes up - and aims a soft pat at Reddy's cheek.

"Just make sure to warm her up proper, yeah?” I purr, my voice dropping silkily and a teasing grin on my lips.  “Do the Rowboat like we used to do on the floor in Atlanta.  That ALWAYS warmed me up good," Despite the fury of my bloodthirsty desire for Aika, my eyes sparkle because even if I AM in a good mood, getting Reddy in trouble with his little blonde chippy is still irresistible.  I skip around Reddy and swat at Sadie's firm butt with my free left hand.

"It's gonna be a show they won't forget, koinu.”

There's a bounce in my step and murder in my heart as I head down to the mirrors to put my game face on.

My entire body tenses up as Megan crosses the room and yanks my ear buds out.  From everything I’ve heard, I fully expect her to, at the very least, try to rip my head off and sell it on eBay as a limited edition bowling ball.

But to my utter amazement, she does something even MORE bizarre – she launches into some lunatic rant, artfully straddling the line between insulting and praising me, before agreeing, in the end, that, yes, I should start the match.

Is this for real? Did I really just get everything I wanted? I glance over at Red, then back at Megan waiting for the other shoe to drop. And – KER-PLUNK! – I don’t have to wait long. Megan brushes past me, reaching up to pat Red on the cheek as she delivers a not-so-subtle reference to a fling the two of them had in Atlanta.

F*ck. That.

I ball my right hand into a fist, but before I can launch it towards Megan’s nose, she treats me to a condescending slap on my bottom and skips out of the room.

I take a deep cleansing breath before turning to Red with a forced smile on my face. “Look, I know it’s been a rough night for you so far, sweetie, and this probably won’t make it any better. But, after I finish crippling Tiffany’s leg and exposing Aika as just another mediocre wrestler in a dumb costume, I’m going to shove that stupid hammer down your old girlfriend’s throat. Kay?”

And of course, Sadie wasn't listening to me at all and did everything I was trying to warn her not to. But since today is bizarro day, Megan doesn't wade into her, mallet first.

She even agrees that Sadie should start?

What color is the sky in this world?

Then she turns into Megan again and caresses my cheek and makes innuendos about our past. She really does like f*cking with me. I grit my teeth and look over at Sadie who understandably has gone right into the red zone of anger. I hear her threat and I just hang my head.

I let out the breath I'd been holding for a while and mumble, "I'm gettin' too old for this shit.”

"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2015, 05:11:36 PM »
The camera cuts back to the announce desk...

RP: Looks like drama in Dramaville!
LvK: The situation with Countdown is becoming more dangerous every day, folks.
RP: Well, what do you expect? These women are intense, van Keel!
LvK: What about the Red Enforcer?
RP: (mumbles something)
LvK: Didn't you two have a feud before you retired?
RP: Nobody cares, van Keel!
LvK: Yes. I seem to remember a strap match...
RP: (shuffling through papers) Let's see what's next! Hey look! It's that bimbo you like so much!
LvK: Yes, that's... hey, wait a second! She's not a bimbo!
RP: You agreed. Must be true.
LvK: WILL YOU STOP! (sighs) Ladies and gentlemen, we have the debut of Daredevil Jenny Dare tonight! And that's coming up... right now!

The sound of the Canadian National Anthem fills the auditorium as “Iron” Michelle Blount starts making her way down to the ring. Wearing her customary black half top over a red sports bra with the maple leaf cutout on the chest along with her black wrestling trunks and shooter boots. She yells at the audience with her thick Canadian accent, throwing rude gestures and even ruder comments. And on her right arm is a heavy black brace. “Protection” for an old arm injury.

She grunts and shouts, getting up to the ring. She climbs in and raises her arms at the audience. They send boos back at her like unread mail.

RP: Check it out, van Keel. Here comes Canada’s greatest athlete!
LVK: Wayne Gretzky is in the audience?
RP: Don’t be a smart ass, van Keel! I’m talking about Michelle Blount!
LVK: That’s a bold claim, Rip.
RP: I’m not the one making it, she is!

Blount walks to the edge of the ring and calls for a microphone. She gets the mic in her hand and begins shouting.

“None of you are worthy!” she shouts at the audience. “Especially not the bimbo about to come out now! It’s your lucky day, sweet heart! You want to play in FTW? You gotta get by me first! And in case you hadn’t heard... I’m “Iron” Michelle Blount! Canada’s greatest athlete!”

Blount chuckles. Then she says, “You might as well call me... the Iron Curtain! ‘Cause you’re going home crying tonight, Dare! You’re never getting in to FTW!”

Michelle throws the mic down and starts laughing. The crowd roars its unanimous disapproval. Michelle shows them how much she approves of their boos with many more rude gestures.

But then, spotlights start flashing around the arena. Overseer’s “Supermoves” (Animatrix Remix) starts blasting over the speakers. There’s the sound of a Harley-Davidson engine roaring on the ramp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fxVRTGjUJw

And then, there’s me.

On the back of the Harley, my Evel Knievel jumpsuit on, helmet over my head. I ride the Harley down the ramp, right down to the edge of the ring. I undo the clips on the helmet and lift it off, my long blonde hair falling down over my shoulders.

I give the audience my best babyface hello smile. They show their gratitude.

LVK: Now that’s an entrance!
RP: A great entrance does not a wrestler make, van Keel.

I slide my leg over the side of the bike, throwing my helmet down to the ground. I walk up the steps, do a little turn around as I move to the center of the apron. And then, facing the audience, I lift my left hand and take the zipper under my throat into my grip. And I slowly unzip the jump suit, all the way down to just below my navel.

Sex appeal. It’s important. Doesn’t make you a good wrestler, but it’s the difference between good ones and great ones.

When the zipper is all the way down, I grab the lapels and pull. The rest of the jump suit falls away, held together by velcro, revealing my wrestling gear underneath. All in Knievel-style: sports top, sports shorts and silver boots. Even my elbow and knee pads have red, white and blue stars on them.

Behind me, I hear “Iron” Michelle arguing with the referee while he keeps her back. I turn around and step inside the ring. There’s Michelle on the other side, pretending to fight the ref to get to me. Okay. It’s going to be that kind of fight.

The ring announcer steps up. “Ladies and gentlemen!” he says. “This match is a one fall with a ten minute time limit. In the corner to my left...”

The crowd boos.

“... standing at five foot ten and weighing in at one hundred and sixty five pounds... Canada’s self-proclaimed greatest athlete... “Iron”... Michelle... Blount!”

Even more boos. Michelle shouts back at them. I don’t understand what she’s saying. Then, the announcer turns to me.

“And to my right...”

Those boos transform into cheers. Michelle looks outraged.

“... standing at six feet exactly, weighing in at one hundred and eighty pounds... hailing from Austin, Texas... the Daredevil... Jennyyyyyyyyyy DAAAARE!”

I jump up on the second rope, my back turned to the ring. I give the audience a wave and a smile.

And a moment later, something as hard as a hammer smashes into my right knee.

RP: That’s what you get for turning your back on “Iron” Michelle!
LVK: What a dastardly... Michelle Blount has attacked Jenny Dare from behind with that... brace of hers!
RP: It’s been through the pre-match inspection, van Keel!
LVK: The ref has called for the bell and the match has started, but Jenny Dare begins this bout at a serious disadvantage.
RP: Welcome to FTW, Jenny! Hope you didn’t unpack your bag!

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2015, 07:32:06 PM »
RP: That’s what you get for turning your back on “Iron” Michelle!

LVK: What a dastardly... Michelle Blount has attacked Jenny Dare from behind with that... brace of hers!

RP: It’s been through the pre-match inspection, van Keel!

LVK: The ref has called for the bell and the match has started, but Jenny Dare begins this bout at a serious disadvantage.

RP: Welcome to FTW, Jenny! Hope you didn’t unpack your bag!

My knee collapses under me, but then Blount grabs my blonde hair and pulls me off the second rope, slamming my neck and shoulders down to the canvas.

I’m stunned. All I see are stars. The sound of the audience... an echo. Like I was listening to them from underwater.

RP: And Blount is going for the cover!

LVK: The referee is down for the... WHAT THE HELL? Blount has her feet on the ropes!

RP: Just a little extra leverage!

LVK: ONE! TWO! AND... OH MY GOD, JENNY DARE KICKED OUT!

It’s instincts. I hear the count and I twist my hips and get my arm up. That’s what you do when you hear the count.

I’m still not exactly sure where I am, but it’s starting to come back to me.

Hands lifting me up off the mat. Hands lifting me up into position for a slam.

I twist in the grip, pushing with my arms, pushing up and over the shoulders. I can sense that much. Things are starting to make sense again. I’m behind her. I see her turn to face me.

I shoot a kick to her gut and she’s caught off guard. Blount bends over, clutching her belly. I curl my fist up and swing a European uppercut just under her jaw.

No, not a punch. I’m not that kind of girl.

Michelle’s head flips up, her eyes dazed. I give her another Euro uppercut and she’s teetering. One more and she slams down to the mat.

The crowd cheers. That’s enough to snap my head out of this fog. They’re always there for me. Just when I need them. Always.

With Blount on the mat, I consider my next option. No, not an elbow drop. Too soon. I grab her wrist, lace it between my legs and then drop down hard.

Blount screams and tries to grab my hair. But I’m too quick for that.

“She’s cheating!” Blount screams at the referee. He ignores her.

Good. At least the FTW referees haven’t been completely intimidated yet. I’ll have to see if that’s still true when a member of Countdown is in the ring.

I see Blount grabbing at her arm, making noises that don’t sound like any human language I know. I decide to give her another one.

This one hits as well and Blount breaks my grip and rolls away, rolling toward the ring apron. In a heart beat, she’s out of the ring, stalking the space, ignoring the fans. I just stand in the ring, obeying the referee’s order to head to a neutral corner. He starts counting for Blount to get back in the ring.

LVK: So much for Canada’s greatest athlete!

RP: Are you kidding, van Keel? This is brilliant strategy! Psych out Dare and pump up her confidence. This is absolute genius!

At the count of eight, Blount rolls into the ring, then rolls back out. The referee has to re-start his count.

The roar from the crowd tells me what I have to do. I leave my neutral corner and roll out of the ring.

I hear the referee shouting for me to get back in. I hear the crowd shouting at me. I see Blount on the other side of the ring, rolling back in. I go after her and...

LVK: A swift kick to the head from Blount as Dare tries to get back into the ring!

RP: What did I tell you van Keel? Strategy!

A couple stomps on the head and I try rolling out of the ring, but rough hands catch me. I feel a body straddling me and then those rough hands turn into hard fists, falling down on my face. I hear the referee shouting for "Open hands!" but it doesn't hinder Blount at all.

I cover up, blocking the majority of the blows, but a few of them sneak through my defenses. I catch one of them, hold the wrist tight and send an elbow up at Blount. I feel her chin impact with the bone of my elbow and for a second, the downpour of fists pauses.

I throw another elbow and this one connects, sending a painful sting through my forearm. I push up and away, throwing Blount's weight off me. I see her crash near the turnbuckle, quickly getting back to her feet. She’s got her back turned toward me. She’s fiddling with something...

... that damned forearm brace!

She telegraphs the forearm all the way from Saskatewan. When she swings it, I duck and she goes right over my head, but I hear an impact behind me. I turn to look...

... she’s clobbered the ref!

LVK: The ref is down!

RP: What a prime opportunity to gain some advantage!

Blount runs at me again, swinging that forearm. I duck, let her impact my shoulder, then throw her up and over my back. I hear her land hard on the mat and hear her voice shouting some grunting sound. She gets back up and charges again. This woman has one play in her strategy book.

I step aside, wrap my arms around her waist, lift her up in a snap German suplex and land her down hard on her head and shoulders. Medusa would be proud. I hold her there, hoping the ref has recovered in time to make the count. The crowd chants a count for me.

“ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR!”

We only get to four before Blount kicks out.

We both get to our feet. Me a little quicker. I take a fast glance at the referee. He’s beginning to stir. Good. That means I can put all my attention back on —

LVK: Michelle Blount has just blindsided Jenny Dare with that loaded brace!

RP: What are you talking about, van Keel! That brace was inspected by the referee before the match!

LVK: I saw her load it up with something from her trunks just a moment ago, Rip.

RP: You see all kinds of things. You should go to the eye doctor and get yourself checked out.

LVK: (hrumph)

RP: But now it looks like the momentum of this match is about to change. “Iron” Michelle is on her feet and the bimbo Jenny Dare is out cold!

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2015, 06:03:29 AM »
(And now for something completely different... a switch in viewpoint characters!)

Here I am, “Iron” Michelle Blount, Canada’s greatest athlete. I look down at Daredevil Jenny Dare and smile. That tight ass, those long legs. Seeing her motionless on the mat.

Finally. FINALLY! I am going to get some respect around here. Those Countdown brats will see me for who I really am. And they’ll come calling. Oh, yes. They’ll come calling.

Jenny Dare. Unconscious. Face-down on the mat. This is my golden ticket.

I see the referee getting to his feet. Perfect timing.

I drop down to the mat and roll the bimbo over. I hook her leg and put my arm brace across her pretty nose. “Count it!” I shout at the ref.

This is it. FINALLY. This is it.

The ref counts “ONE!” Then, he counts, “TWO!”

YES! THIS IS IT!

And just a second before his hand hits the mat, the bimbo twists under my grip and throws her arm up high.

The ref shakes his head and shows me two fingers.

NO! MOTHER$%^&ER NO!

“THAT WAS THREE!” I shout at him. He shakes his head and shows me those $^%#ing two fingers again.

I show him what I think of that call and he warns me that he could disqualify me.

Sonofabastard.

I turn my attention back to Jenny Dare. She’s pushing herself back up to her feet.

All right, then. All right.

I grab some of that blonde hair and help her out. Then, when she’s up, her eyes unfocused, I pick her up and slam her back down. The referee is still a little dazed. Good.

I reach into my trunks and grab the little plastic bag I stored there before. I turn my back to the referee and take some of the “substance” from it. A custom mixture of my own: tobacco, tabasco sauce and hair cream. I put it in the palm of my hand and tuck the bag back in my trunks.

Then, I drop down, my palm over Jenny Dare’s eyes, nose and mouth. I make sure to get as much of my custom mixture in all those spots as possible. I feel her squirm under me, her hands trying to pull my hand away from her face. When the ref comes to check, I throw what’s left out of the ring and raise my hands.

“Look!” I say. “Nothing suspicious here!”

That doesn’t satisfy the referee. He checks my hands. Nothing there. Normally, there would be a smell, but that’s what the hair cream is for. Covers up all the other smells. Plus, it just adds to the sweet burning sensation.

Dare is rolling around on the ring now, clutching at her eyes. She’s blind. Nothing she can do now. Nothing but lose.

I grab her by the hair again and drag Dare to her feet. She’s helpless. Time for another running forearm smash. This time, there won’t be any kicking out at three.

I take a step back. Raise up the arm. She’s helpless. Nothing can save her now.

So, I rush forward, aiming my loaded arm brace for that precious nose of hers...

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2015, 11:26:06 PM »
(And now... back to Jenny Dare!)

I know what’s coming. I can sense it.

And the audience warns me. My ally. My secret ally.

I learned how to listen to them a long time ago. My first match taught me how. They’ve never let me down. And I’ll never let them down.

It’s a forearm. Of course it is. Iron Michelle has only one tactic: hit me in the face with her loaded arm brace.

She thinks I can’t see. That’s not true. I can see. Just not well.

I see the black blur of motion coming toward me. Just enough to see that forearm just inches from my face.

I duck under, falling to one knee.

I grab her wrist as it flies by me.

As her body follows through with the swing, I hold that wrist tight... use that momentum to spin her back toward me.

And when she gets within range, I jump up from my knee and send a clothesline at her chin and neck straight from the playbook of The Man.

LVK: THE GO HOME LARIAT!!!

RP: HOLY #$%^! Dare just knocked Blount right out of her boots!

LVK: Spinning head over heels, Blount lands right on her head!

RP: I haven’t seen a lariat like that since that blind coot Hansen was throwing them!

Blount crashes to the mat in an unfortunate heap, her feet straight up in the air, her chin on her chest. She remains that way for a moment, then collapses down to the mat, her eyes shut, her mouth making strange, wet sounds.

I crawl forward quickly, barely able to see, grabbing her leg and cradling her neck, locking my fingers together over her chest.

The referee counts “ONE!”

Then “TWO!”

And then “THREE!”

I hear the bell ring and I roll off Blount. My head starts to ring just then. That damn forearm brace.

Still on the ground, holding my head, the referee raises my hand. I use the ropes to pull myself back up and I hear the crowd cheering me, my eyes still burning.

My secret ally. You’ve never give up on me and I promise, I’ll never give up on you.

While the crowd cheers, Aarón Rodriguez steps into the ring, microphone in hand. Interview time.

He says, “Ms. Dare, that was—if I may say so—a daring show of skill and fortitude.”

I nod my head, sweaty blonde locks falling in front of my eyes.

“First,” I say, gasping a little. “It’s Jenny. And second, may I say that it is an honor to stand in the same ring as the great El Estrello.” And I offer him my hand.

He shakes it and smiles. “Thank you, Ms. Dare—I mean Jenny. I think many in the locker room here may be taken aback by your sense of honor and respect.”

I nod again, still catching my breath. “I know that. Trust me, I know that.” I look out at the hard camera. “FTW. Full Throttle Wrestling. Home of wrestlers like Punky... and Callista Quinn. Not exactly what I’d call women who understand honor or respect.”

I pause for a second and the audience fills in the gap right on cue.

“See, where I come from... honor is something you get from your family. And respect is something you earn the hard way. But the Countdown... they think they can just beat respect out of anyone they choose. That’s not respect, Countdown. That’s just being an old fashioned high school bully.”

The crowd cheers. I’ve got them on a rhythm now.

“Cheat to win. That’s their code of honor. And they’ve gotten away with it.” I look at the legend standing next to me. “I’ve been watching, Estrello,” I tell him. “And I don’t like it.” I point at Michelle Blount, limping away from the ring. “That one there? She thought she could get away with it. Loading up her arm brace. Throwing stuff in my face. Cheat to win! That’s the motto around here. Cheat to win!”

I look back at the hard camera and point at it. “Well it didn’t work! It didn’t work, Countdown! Because I’m more than just a pretty face! More than just long legs! I was trained by men with names like Funk and Hansen! Wrestlers who were so damn tough, they didn’t need to pull cheap tricks like pulling Mag lights from their trunks!”

I pause for a moment, let the audience catch up. They’re cheering their brains out. There’ll be a lot of Jenny Dare t-shirts in the audience next week.

“I’m not going to stand by and let it happen! Not to me and not to anyone else!”

The crowd is so loud now, I can’t even hear myself shouting into the mic. So, I pause. Give them time to cool down, just a touch. I lower my voice. Make them get quiet so they can listen.

“Another woman might stand up here and say something like, ‘There’s a new sheriff in town.’” I shake my head. “But I’m from the Great Lone Star Republic of Texas. So I’m telling you... there’s a new Texas Ranger in town!”

The crowd pops huge. And I smile.

“So you bring your baseball bats and your mag flash lights and your polo sticks or whatever that thing is that Punky carries around with her...”

I pause... and the glare in my eyes darkens. I stare right into the camera, reach up and pull the tie out of my hair, letting my blonde curls fall over my shoulders.

“... you can even bring your Enforcer along.”

The audience’s cheers suddenly morph into a long, prolonged “Oooooooh.”

“... because what you saw tonight is the new Law of the Land. And in case you missed it, my name is Jenny Dare. And if you want to come introduce yourselves... I’ll be in the locker room.”

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2015, 03:47:26 PM »
A few minutes after the match, I'm backstage, sitting on a metal chair. Still in my ring gear, my hair down my tanned shoulders. One of the agents gets me a wet towel and a bottle of water. I smile and give him a "Thanks." Then, I wipe the towel over my eyes. Damn, this crap stings.

I'm expecting a visit from at least one Countdown representative after that hot promo I gave. I say "hot promo" because every once in a while, the adrenaline and the roar of the crowd get to me. Spouting off like that wasn't smart. I've got no friends backstage. No backup. Nobody I really know. Nobody I can count on. If three or more of them show up, I might be walking out of here with a broken arm or a concussion. I may not be walking out of here at all.

"Dumb, Jenny," I whisper to myself. "Just dumb."

So, I've got my head up. I still can't see too well because of that crap that got shoved into them, but I'm...

... oh no.

I see her through my blurry vision.

When I say "her," I mean... it's her... but not her.

And I remember everything. Even the secret things nobody else knows about. Nobody but Red... and Tantalus...

... and her.

She's just a few feet away. Black, oily hair falling down over her face.

I've never seen her like this. She was always just plain old Rowan Chance. But this...

... this is something different. Something...

I see her standing just a few feet away.

I stand up, the water bottle and the wet rag still in one hand. Through my blurry vision, I see her moving toward me. Under that veil of hair I see that Mask for the first time. And her eyes.

Her eyes are pitch black. Like a shark's eyes.

She gets closer. Close enough to...

... no. Don't think about that. That was a long time ago. And you're stronger now.

Don't think about how she made you...

... STOP. STOP IT.

I look down at Rowan. Not Aika. At Rowan. It's just a mask. A gimmick. Some kind of creepy Great Mutah thing.

I look down at Rowan. She's looking up at me.

I say nothing. Not a word. Don't show her anything. Don't give her anything. I heard what she did to the others. Gemma. Emily.

I look down at her. And I don't say a word.

Aika looks up at you in complete silence. Still as a corpse.

For a long time, both of you say nothing. Unmoving.

Outside, the audience stirs. Waiting for something... anything... to happen.

And slowly... Aika smiles. She reaches up and coils a finger around your long, blonde hair.

"DAAAARE," she whispers.

I hear Aika's voice. Somewhere in that awful wet grave sound I hear Rowan's. Almost like it's fighting to get out.

I feel Aika's fingertips take a lock of my hair and I something inside me speaks for me.

I have to show her. I'm not afraid of her. Not even afraid of Aika.

I return her smile and say, "How's the back?"

Aika's grin turns into a snarl. A sound like a venomous hiss slips through her teeth.

Her fingers curl around your hair. Tight.

"DAAARE," she says, this time through a curled, cruel lip.

And Lord Tantalus rushes up, grabbing Aika around the waist, pulling her away. Aika kicks and screams as he pulls her back into the darkness. But she screams your name over and over again.

"DAAAAARE!"

I shout back, watching Tantalus pull you away.

"I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU, ROWAN! YOUR CHEAP HALLOWEEN TRICKS DON'T SCARE ME! I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU!"

As she and Tantalus vanish, I can feel my limbs trembling.

I take a deep breath.

"Jenny," I whisper. "What have you gotten yourself into?"

I can't stop my hands from shaking.

That's the adrenaline leaving my body. Yes, that's what it is.

I sit back down. I can feel my eyes welling up, a tear rolling down my cheek.

It's the crap Michelle shoved into my face, I think to myself. Of course it is.