News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Chronicles of Kim Part 2: Maria's House

• 12 Replies

Offline Kim69

The Chronicles of Kim Part 2: Maria's House
« on: April 28, 2024, 04:50:48 PM »
Flurries slowly fell outside onto the heavy snow that blanketed the campus.  The blizzard had passed, leaving 18 inches and as the morning begun to get brighter, the sounds of heavy machinery could be heard clearing roadways and pathways.

Sometime during the night, the power returned to the campus.  The heat returned to the dormrooms, the pipes creaked as they expanded from the heat. 

Kim dreamed she was on a old wooden ship in the middle of the ocean, the wind in her hair, the salt spray on her lips, the taste of the captain's rum in her mouth.  Kim slowly woke up to gentle kisses on her neck from Nina.  Kim let out a long stretch and a smile as Nina started to lightly pinch Kim's nipples. "Mmm, morning," Kim moaned as she rolled over onto her back.

Nina began to lick and suck on Kim's left breast.  Kim's right hand began petting and stroking Nina's long, thick, black hair. "Mmm," she moaned, arching her back as her nipple hardened.  Kim then said, "You can wake me up like this anytime."

Nina gave Kim's breasts a few kisses before saying, "Let's go to the cafeteria and get some breakfast,  I'm starving."  Nina lifted the bed covers and the cold air rushed in as the room was still cooler than it should be.  Both girls let out a yelp as Nina quickly dropped the bed covers to get warm again.  Nina moved her naked body against Kim's for warmth as she made a, "Brrrrrrrr!" sound, then said to Kim, "I can wait for brunch."

Both girls giggled and snuggled.

The cafeteria was short staffed, and not many students were in the cafeteria due to the snow. The two women found a table by the window, where the sunlight streamed in, warming their faces. They ordered breakfast and then talked about the storm. 

Kim watched Nina sip her coffee for a moment, debating if she should ask Nina a question that has been on her mind since last night.  Kim took a deep breath and finally asked, "Are you sleeping with your Aunt Maria?"

Nina put down her coffee cup with a slightly devilish grin and said, "Well, you know... it's complicated. We've been friends for a long time, and there's always been this... spark between us. It's not like we're fucking every night or anything, but when we do... it's intense." She took a deep breath and continued, "And honestly, it's not just about the sex. We really enjoy each other's company, and we have a lot of fun together. So yeah, we're kind of... seeing each other, I guess, but it isn't at all serious.   She's my Aunt, and we both know it's not something that is going to last.

Kim shifted awkwardly in her chair and had a confused look.

Nina reached out on the table, grabbing Kim's hand, "It's not serious, I promise.  She is seeing other people, as I'm doing the same.  You can date her too Kim, but just don't try anything with her in front of me, and I'll be respectful in that manner too."  She gave Kim's hand a little squeeze. "We're both adults, we can handle this."  Kim gave a grin as Nina added, "However, I would love to have another jealous sexfight with you again." They both giggled at the memory.

It was Tuesday night as Kim and Nina sat on their beds in complete silence studying hard for Monday's final.  No music, no TV, just the sound of pen scratching against paper and occasional sighs of frustration.  The week of finals had began, then winter break was to follow. 

Kim was planning to go back to New York State to be with her parents and sister.  Kim became slightly distracted because she kept thinking about Christmas Day, eating a delicious home cooked meal, and opening presents. She had always looked forward to this time of the year. Kim broke the silence in the room as she said to Nina, "I'm going to miss you, you know."

Nina looked up with a smile, before Nina could say anything, Kim's cellphone rang.  The display showed, MOM.  Kim took the call.  Nina was focused on Kim as she could see Kim getting sad and frustrated.  The conversation seemed to be mostly coming from Kim's mother as Kim would just ask a random question as she paced the room in a anxious manner.

Finally Kim hung up the phone and just looked at Nina, her eyes watering.

Nina deeply concerned for Kim asked, "What's wrong Kim?"

Kim kept quiet for a moment, then she took a deep breath and said, "My uncle William was in a bad car accident.  There is a very good chance he's going to die."

Nina frowned towards Kim as she said, "Oh Kim, I'm so sorry!"

Kim shook her head, "No....  It isn't that.....  I barely know him.  He lives in Ireland and I only seen him once when I was much younger."  Kim hesitated, as she was concerned her next sentence would make herself sound selfish.  "My parents are leaving for Ireland tomorrow morning with my sister.  I have to finish my finals.  .....I might be spending Christmas here in the dorm.  They are unsure when they will be coming back."  Kim began to cry, already feeling lonely.

Nina quickly got out of her bed and hugged Kim tightly.  Kim sobbed lowly into Nina's shoulder as Nina rubbed her back.  They slowly swayed as they stood.  Nina kept her tight embrace on Kim.  After a long comforting hug, Nina slightly pulled herself away so she could look into Kim's eyes, "My entire family is spending Christmas at my Aunt Maria's house.  She has the biggest house in the family, and there will be plenty of room for you to stay.  My mom and I are going to spend a few extra days with my aunt to help her clean the house after the Christmas dinner."

Kim liked the thought of seeing Maria again, but she also didn't want to feel like a charity case, "I don't know Nina.  I don't want to impose on you and your fam...."

Nina interrupted Kim, "If you dare finish that sentence, I'll slap the Irish out of you."  Nina smiled, "Seriously, stay with us.  I know Aunt Maria will be happy to have you join us.  Besides, if you're not happy, she only lives ten minutes away from here, we can always drop you back off here."

Kim smiled at Nina and wiped her tears away. "Thank you, Nina. I would really like to stay with you and your family. You don't know how much it means to me." They hugged each other again. "I'll make sure to bring something nice for dessert. I'll help your aunt clean up too."

Maria's house was packed with Nina's family.  Cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, and even some close family friends were everywhere. There was so much activity.  The aroma of turkey and stuffing filled the air as Maria's cooks bustled around the kitchen. Nina's mother, Bella, took Kim under her wing, introduced Kim to various family members and made sure she felt welcome. 

Bella and Maria were twins, but not identical.  However, it was very obvious they were sister's.  Both had long, dark wavy hair, beautiful dark brown eyes, light skin tone, 34C breasts, great shape, and both looked younger than their true age of 42 years old. They had the same oval shaped face, but Maria's lips were fuller and Bella's lips were more thin. Maria was two inches shorter than Bella. They both had the same warm and friendly personality which made Kim feel welcome and comfortable.

The dining room table was extended with extra tables all the way into the very spacious living room. It was lined with the most delicious looking dishes and side dishes.  Beer and bottles of wine were served as well as lots of laughter and family stories.  Kim found herself sitting next to Nina and across from Maria. Bella sat next to Nina, and they all dug into their plates of turkey and stuffing.

At one point, Kim felt Maria's bare foot start to rub along her leg. She glanced over and Maria who  was grinning at her with a hint of flirtatious in her eyes. Kim smiled back and let her foot brush against Maria's in return. They continued to exchange playful footsie under the table as they ate. It was a good feeling, being wanted and desired.

"I see you're enjoying yourself," Maria said with a laugh. "I'm glad." Kim smiled back, her heart feeling warm. As they ate, Nina's grandfather, Frank, regaled them with stories about his time in the army during World War II. His accent was thick and his voice booming, but everyone hung on his every word.

It wasn't until 3am before the last family member left Maria's house.  The big house almost seemed to have an echo as Nina, Kim, Maria and Bella put away the perishables. Kim was helping as much as she could, but felt so tired.  There wasn't much talking among any of them as they all seemed to be focused on putting the food away.

Maria finally said, "That's good.  Let's do the rest of the cleaning tomorrow morning."  Maria gave her sister Bella a hug, "Another great party, right sis?"

Bella smiled, "Yes, you did a great job, and thank you for having us."

They all gave each other a group hug.  Kim was slightly startled as she felt Bella's hand slide to her buttocks and give a firm squeeze.  Kim was unsure if Bella's actions were accidental or not, but she felt herself blushing nonetheless.

Bella said good night and walked to her bedroom which was next to the living room. 

Maria, Nina, and Kim, walked upstairs to their bedroom.  In the hallway, Maria gave Nina a long hug.  Nina gave Maria a kiss on the side of her cheek, "Goodnight Aunt Maria."

Maria then took a few steps to Kim with her hands stretched out and embarrassed Kim.  Goosebumps went through Kim as she could feel her 36D breasts pancake against Maria's 34C breasts through the fabric of their sweaters. The hug was long.  Then Maria broke off the hug, "I'm so glad you came Kim.  Get some sleep."  Maria then walked into her master bedroom.

Kim and Nina walked into their bedroom which consisted of a soft, queen sized bed and two nightstands.  Kim and Nina were beyond exhausted.  They undressed to their underwear and crawled into bed.  They gave each other a quick hug, and a small kiss to their lips.  As their heads touched the pillows, they were already drifting off to sleep.

The breakfast consisted mostly of fruit, juice, coffee and blueberry muffins.  Kim, Nina, Maria, and Bella were all feeling a little groggy, but knew they had a lot of house cleaning to do. As they ate, they chatted about their favorite Christmas memories and exchanged stories about their families. There was a light-hearted, playful atmosphere in the kitchen that made the task of cleaning up seem almost enjoyable.

The tables and extra chairs were put away, floors were moped, and once the couch was placed against the wall, Kim vacuumed the living room carpet.  Kim was barefoot and the carpet felt soft beneath the soles of her feet, as if the carpet had extra padding.  Kim noticed the living room was quite bare a very spacious.  Kim then asked Maria who was wiping down the kitchen counter, "This room needs more furniture, it's so big and empty."

Maria gave a little laugh, "Yes, but I like it that way.  I know it makes me sound lazy, but I don't want to rearrange a bunch of furniture every Christmas holiday, so less is better in there."

Bella, who was in the foyer adjusting the throw rug said with a smile, "Don't listen to my sister Kim, she's just cheap!"

They spent most of the day cleaning.  They even cleaned the upstairs.  By the time they were done, it was getting dark. They decided to call it a day. They all met up in the kitchen.  Maria and Bella reheated the leftovers, got out two bottles of wine.  They slowly ate, drank wine, and had many conversations.

After dinner, they all decided to take turns in the showers to get the grimy feeling from the cleaning off of them. 

Kim decided to be comfortable and put on her sleepwear.  She slid on dark grey panties, and a loose, oversized maroon t-shirt.  Kim walked into the living room, she loved the softness of the carpet on her bare feet.  Bella, and Maria sat on the couch, Maria was wearing a black silk midsized robe, which appeared to be slightly looser than it should be.  Maria was holding a old, thick book.  Bella was wearing an old light blue button down men's businesses shirt.  It actually appeared to be just as, if not more comfortable than Maria's silk robe.  As Bella shifted herself to make room on the couch, Kim could tell Bella was not wearing any underwear.

Nina came into the living room barefoot, and wearing a black midsized robe that was identical to her Aunt Maria's robe.  The robe was loosely tied, showing off her 36D cleavage, and making her long, toned legs look even sexier.  Nina walked past Kim with a smile and sat between her mom and Aunt Maria.   Nina briefly looked at her cellphone, then asked, "Can we have more wine?"

Kim sat on the carpet, facing Nina, Maria and Bella.  They spent the evening having friendly conversations, joking, and drinking wine.  After two hours, they were all feeling tired, drunk, and less talkative.  Nina was becoming more focused on her cellphone, and Maria started reading her book.  After some silence, Kim said, "I'm tired and going to bed.  Thank you all for being so wonderful."  As Kim stood up, she almost fell over as the affects of alcohol were strong.  All the girls laughed as Kim gave each one of them a hug goodnight.  Kim then slightly stumbled towards the stairs.

Shortly after Kim left to go to the bedroom, Bella stood up and stretched, she too could feel the affects of the consumed alcohol.  Gave her daughter and sister a hug goodnight and walked to her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Kim continued to look at her phone as Maria read her book.

About thirty minutes passed as Kim laid in bed, her eyes wide open in the darkness.  Kim felt drunk, but was no longer tired.  Kim never saw Nina in that black, silk robe before and couldn't stop thinking how sexy she looked.  Kim wanted Nina and was hoping Nina would come into the bedroom soon.  Kim was feeling herself becoming aroused as thoughts of Kissing Nina flashed in her head.  Kim removed her panties, but kept her T-shirt on.  Kim's right hand slowly slid between her open legs.

Nina held her phone, but her gaze was focused on the bedroom door where her mother had walked into.  Nina said in a low tone, "It's been thirty minutes, do you think my mom is asleep by now?"

Maria looked towards the bedroom door for a moment as she placed her book on the side table next to the couch.  A smile grew on her face as she said, "She's probably in a deep drunken sleep by now."

Nina stood up, she felt slightly off balanced, she looked down at her Aunt Maria with a devilish grin as she said with a tone of excitement, "Let's go to your bedroom."  Nina extended her hand to help pull her Aunt Maria up.

Maria smiled widely and looked flirtatiously at Nina as she took Nina's hand and began to stand.  However, all the wine she drank affected her coordination, causing her to fall back onto the couch.  Maria was still holding onto Nina's hand, pulling Nina down towards her.

Nina practically landed fully on top of Maria.  Nina, unable to control her patience and urges, started to deeply kiss Maria. 

Maria hands wrapped around Nina's back, she kissed Nina with aggression and moaned softly with delight.  After a long welcoming kiss, Maria pulled herself to a sitting upright position, never breaking off her kiss with Nina.  Maria used her hands to guide Nina to sit back comfortably on the couch.  As Nina followed Maria's guidence, Maria straddled herself ontop of Nina. 

Nina's hands were in Maria's hair, pulling it as she continued to kiss Maria.  Nina smiled slightly as Maria moaned in response to Nina's hair pulling.

Maria's hands untied Nina's robe, partially exposing Nina's naked body .  Maria finally broke off the deep kiss and began to kiss Nina's neck, then her shoulder.  Maria slid her body down, kissing and sucking on Nina's breasts.  Maria positioned herself in front of Nina, her knees on the soft carpet, as Nina moved her hips closer to the edge of the couch, her right hand, still gripping Maria hair.  Nina's legs were wide open.  Maria slowly moved her face between Nina's legs.

Bella was tired, but thirsty.  She didn't want to get out of bed and was hoping sleep would overtake her.  However, after what seemed to be more than thirty minutes, Bella decided to get herself a glass of water from the kitchen. Still wearing the light blue button down shirt, Bella slowly walked towards the bedroom door.

As Bella walked out of the bedroom, her eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the light.  Bella looked towards the living room and was shocked as she saw her daughter sitting on the couch while her sister, kneeling down in front of her, preforming oral gratification.

Kim's middle finger easily slid between into her warm, moist folds, finding her sensitive nub.  Kim exhaled long and slow, her body tensing as pleasure coursed through her as she started to masturbate, thinking of Nina.

Suddenly, Kim froze, scared like as she clearly and loudly heard Bella's voice echo through the house, "Tu de mieda la perra!!!"  Not thinking to put on her panties, and still in her oversized maroon t-shirt,  Kim quickly walked down the steps into the living room where she saw Bella and Maria standing in middle of the living room, both their hands deep in each other's dark hair, grunts and exchanges of Spanish curses between them.  Kim could only make out one word, "la perra" which seemed to be the most used word between them.  Face slaps and a few random body punches began between them.

Kim walked over to Maria and Bella, attempting to break them up.  However, Nina quickly grabbed onto Kim's hand and pulled Kim to the couch, "Don't you dare stop them Kim."  Nina and Kim practically fell onto the couch as they both were more focused on Maria and Bella than where they were sitting.

Maria and Bella exchanged a few more side punches to each other's body.  Then Bella grabbed on tightly to Maria's hair with her right hand, as her left hand delivered several slaps to Maria's face.

Maria grabbed onto Bella's hair with her right hand, her left hand grabbed Bella's shirt, her nails digging into the fabric as she tried to pull Bella closer to her.  A faint ripping sound came from Bella's shirt. Bella's face was red from the slaps and exertion, her breathing labored. Her right hand continued to slap Maria across the face, occasionally delivering a stinging blow to Maria's right breast.

Nina, still gripping onto Kim's hand, leaned forward on the couch, watching intently as Maria and Bella fought. Her own breathing was ragged, her body tingling with arousal.

Kim watched intently as the fight between the two sisters continued. Her heart raced with excitement, her breath catching in her throat as she studied the struggle before her. She had never seen anything quite like this. Kim has always been involved, never the spectator.  The raw emotion, the physicality, the anger...it was all so consuming. She felt a strange mix of adrenaline and arousal coursing through her veins.

The stress of the fabric being pulled and  tugged by Maria's left hand was finally too much.  Once a button popped off of Bella's shirt, the other's followed quickly in unison, the buttons flying off and scattering across the carpet as Bella's shirt was ripped open, revealing her 34C breasts as her shirt loosely draped over her.

Kim and Nina's eyes darted to Bella's exposed breasts, unable to tear their gaze away.  Nina slowly leaned back on the couch, her hand, still holding onto Kim's hand was brought over to her open legs, making Kim's hand start to rub Nina's bare, wet pussy. "Oh fuck yeah..." Nina moaned,  as Kim began to please her as she watched the show between her mom and Aunt.

The silk tie holding Maria's robe together had fallen to the carpet.  Like her sister, Maria was wearing nothing underneath, her bare breasts exposed, nipples hard.  Both of Maria's hands grabbed tightly onto Bella's hair.  Bella did the same to Maria.  They pulled and yanked,  causing each other's head to shake and twist. Their breasts bounced and jiggled with each movement. They snarled and glared at each other as they both tried to force the othervto fall to the floor.

Kim still watching Maria and Bella fight continued to rub Nina's pussy, as Nina moaned and stretched her hand over to Kim, her hand easily finding Kim's moistness, as she began to rub her. Their fingers working in tandem, pleasuring each other as they watched the sisters fight.

"You fucking slut!" Bella screamed out as she pushed herself forward with all her strength, her bare feet digging into the carpet. Maria's grip on Bella's hair was relentless, she held on tight as she found herself stumbling backwards.  Bella kept pushing herself forward.  Maria's back slammed into the living room wall.  A loud rumble like thunder echoed as Maria cried out, "Ungh!" from the impact.  Bella let go of Maria's hair with her right hand and delivered two quick slaps to Maria's face.

Both of Maria's hands released Bella's hair and grabbed onto both of her breasts.  Her hands closed hard.  Bella let out a scream, "Aaaaaaiiiiiieeeeeeeee!"  Bella's breasts became distorted as Maria squeezed harder. "You fucking bitch," Maria snarled. Maria then placed her right barefoot against the living room wall and used it to push herself forward, as she continued to grip Bella's breasts.

Bella wincing in pain from Maria's attack stumbled backwards only a few steps before falling backwards.  Bella's hands held onto Maria's hair tightly as she fell, pulling down Maria with her to the floor.  With a soft thump, they landed on the carpet, Bella landing on her back, and Maria on her side.

Bella quickly turned herself onto her side and grabbed onto Maria's hair once again as she moved to straddle herself on top of Maria. 

Maria thrashed her legs, managing to wrap her legs around Bella's waist as she too grabbed onto Bella's hair.  Maria pulled hard at Bella's hair, Bella gripped on tightly onto Maria's hair as her face was pressed between Maria's neck and shoulder.  As Bella was on top of Maria, their bare breasts pancaked together.  Both of them could feel the hardness of each other's nipples. 

Maria tried to twist and buck Bella off of her, as Maria trusted her hips upwards, she could feel Bella's warm moisture between her legs. Maria thrust her hips upwards, trying to throw off Bella, to gain some advantage. But Bella was strong, and would not be budged. The two women were locked in a desperate battle for dominance, their bodies pressed tightly together, their breath coming in ragged gasps.

Bella grunted softly with each buck from Maria.  She pulled at Maria's hair tighter, trying to conceal any growing arousal from her struggle with her sister. But she could feel her pussy getting wetter with each thrust, each roll of their hips. Her breasts ached as they were crushed against Maria's. The heat of their bodies pressed together, the friction of their skin against skin, was almost unbearable.  Bella said in a muffled tone since her face was still buried between Maria's neck and shoulder, "You fucking hot cxnt!"  And with that, Bella gave into her forbidden desires and began to gnaw and kiss Maria's neck.

Maria cried out, her body shuddering, as Bella sucked and kissed her neck. She arched her back, pushing her hips harder against Bella. The wetness between her legs grew, as did the ache in her loins. Her nipples were hard as pebbles, poking into Bella's chest. The feel of Bella's tongue licking her skin sent shivers down her spine. Maria moaned, "Oh God, yes!  You fucking whore!"  Pulling at Bella's hair, Maria twisted her head to face Bella.  At the same time Bella lifted her head slightly, pulling herself away from Maria's neck.  Bella moved her face closer to Maria's, her mouth slightly opened, and they kissed instantly with passion.

Overwhelmed with arousal and desire, Nina couldn't contain herself as she turned to Kim, grabbing tightly onto her blonde hair, and pushing herself forward with uncontrolled lust.  Kim was not prepared for this sudden attack, she fell backwards, as Nina tried to quickly and awkwardly get on top of Kim, they rolled off the couch and onto the floor.  Nina cried out, "Slap me you fucking Irish skank!"

Kim was quick to deliver a slap to Nina's face as she said, "You Spanish cxnt!"  Kim then grabbed onto Nina's black hair and beganbto kiss her deeply.

Nina kissed back and began to pull off Kim's shirt.  Kim let go of Nina's hair and raised her arms.  Nina pulled off Kim's shirt with ease and tossed it to the side.  She looked at Kim with a grin as she quickly pulled off her robe.  Both Nina and Kim were completely naked as they began to aggressively kiss each other and start to pull each other's hair.

Bella pushed her hips down into Maria as Maria thrusted upwards. A low moist clapping sound slowly grew louder as Maria and Bella got wetter with each thrust. Bella's eyes locked onto Maria's as she felt the wet heat of her sister's pussy envelop her. She thrust her hips harder, feeling Maria's strength and power matching her own. She bit her lip hard, as they ground their hips together. "You fucking whore!" Bella cried out. "I'm going to fuck you so hard!" Her breath came in ragged gasps as she pinned Maria to the floor, her body moving in perfect rhythm with her sister's.

Nina and Kim both wanted the upper position as they began to roll around on the carpet, still kissing and pulling each other's hair. Nina managed to get on top of Kim, her legs wrapped around Kim's waist as she ground her hips into Kim's. Their breasts pressed together as they moaned into each other's mouths. Kim arched her back, pushing her hips up to meet Nina's thrusts.  They both let out a gasp of delight as their aching wet pussies collided.

Maria suddenly gave Bella a slap to her face, Bella was startled by this sudden attack.  Maria took advantage of the moment, forcefully rolling herself, causing Bella to fall over as Maria now gained the upper position.  However, this move put her and Bella next to Nina and Kim. Bella looked up at Maria, eyes wide with surprise and pleasure. "Oh you fucking bitch!" Bella cried out, as she grabbed a fistful of Maria's hair and pulled her head down. "I've always wanted to do this!"  Bella was wildly thrusting upwards as Maria and Bella began to deeply kiss once again.

Kim looked up at Nina, their bodies still tangled together on the floor. "You like this?" she panted. Nina nodded, her breath coming out in short gasps as their hips continued to move and grind together. "You want more?" Kim asked, arching her back as she thrust her hips upward. Nina grinned and leaned down, taking one of Kim's breasts into her mouth as she sucked hungrily. Kim moaned loudly, her hips moving even faster as she felt the pleasure coursing through her body.

Kim placed her left hand deep into Nina's hair, giving it a firm pull as Nina sucked on her breast.  Kim turned her head slightly to the right where Maria was on top of Bella, tribbing hard and deeply kissing.  After a moment, Maria stopped kissing Bella as she arched her back and began to moan as she was focused on tribbing Bella.  Kim looked at Bella for a moment, as Bella looked directly into Kim's eyes.  Kim had a slight grin as her right hand reached over and began to pull on Bella's hair.  Bella was quick to use her left hand to pull on Kim's hair.

Maria watching Bella and Kim pull hair made her moan as her hips moved faster into Bella.  Then Kim and Bella slightly twisted their bodies to be closer and they started kissing.  Maria looked at Nina who was still on top of Kim, sucking and squeezing at her breasts.

Nina could feel Kim's hard nipple against her tongue and lips, her left hand squeezed tightly at Kim's right breast.  Nina loved to hear the muffled moans of Kim.  Suddenly, Nina was pulled aggressively away from Kim's breast.  Nina winced as her hair was pulled on sharply.  Nina was jerked away from Kim, her naked back landing on the carpet.  Nina saw her Aunt Maria quickly removing her silk robe, now completely naked and straddling herself on top of her.

The second Maria got off of Bella, Bella moved herself on top of Kim.  They never stopped kissing.  Kim managed to roll herself on top of Bella.  Kim let out a moan as their pussies met.  Bella shifted around a bit as she took off her torn light blue shirt.  Kim began to thrust hard into Bella.  Kim grabbed onto Bella's hair with both hands, pulling hard.  Bella's two hands slapped down on Kim's ass cheeks, holding and squeezing them as Kim thrusted into her.  Bella's right hand slowly slid over Kim's sweaty ass.  Bella slid her middle finger slowly into Kim's asshole. Kim arched her back as she felt Bella's finger inside her. They both moaned loudly as they continued to kiss each other passionately.

Maria grabbed Nina's left leg, pressing it against her chest.  Maria can feel her pussy pressed fully against Nina's.  Maria began to trib hard into Maria.  Goosebumps raced down her body.  Maria grabbed onto Nina's left barefoot and began to lick and suck on the sole of her foot. 

"Oh fuck yes!" Nina cried out from the overwhelming sensation of Maria's wet pussy grinding hard into hers and Maria kissing, licking, and sucking on her foot. The feeling was so intense that Nina couldn't focus on anything else. Maria's hands moved up and down her leg, occasionally squeezing her thigh, as she continued to ride Nina. Nina's body arched off the floor, her back bowing and her hands clenched into fists, digging into the carpet. "I'm going to fucking cum!" she screamed, her hips bucking wildly against Maria's.

Kim couldn't stop moaning as her pussy slapped wet and wildly into Bella's pussy while her asshole was being finger fucked at the same time, Kim then begged between gasps of hard breaths, "Pull on my hair hard you fucking Spanish cxnt!"  Kim let out a sharp cry of delight as Bella gripped her hair hard, jerking Kim's head slightly backwards.  Bella leaned slightly upwards and began to lick, blow, and nibble with her teeth on Kim's rock hard nipple.

As Maria continued to ride Nina, Nina felt her orgasm building, her body tingling and her breath coming in gasps. "Oh fuck yes, ride me!" she cried out, her hands gripping the carpet tightly as Maria's wet pussy continued to grind against hers. Suddenly, Maria's hand moved down between their bodies, her fingers finding Nina's clit and beginning to stroke it roughly. "Oh god, I'm cumming!" Nina screamed, her body arching violently as the orgasm washed over her. Her inner muscles clamped down on Maria's fingers, milking her orgasm as her pussy spasmed around Maria's finger.

Kim hearing Nina's moment of bliss was all it took.  Her body began to spazam uncontrollably as her thrusting grew with intensity.  The loud wet claps of Kim and Bella's pussy pounding filled the room. Kim's asshole clenched down on Bella's finger as she tried to focus on the sensations building inside her. Kim gripped Bella's hair so tightly, tears welled up in her eyes. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed as her orgasm coursed through her body. Her hips bucked wildly as Kim grunted and moaned uncontrollably.

Bella, sensing the urgency of the situation, began to thrust her hips wildly as well, matching Kim's pace. "Fuck yeah!  Fuck me you blonde bitch!" Bella growled, feeling the walls of Kim's tight asshole clenching around her finger.

Maria began to bite the arch of Nina's foot as she grinded faster, her hips slapping audibly against Nina's. Nina moaned, her toes curling in response to the pain and pleasure of Maria's teeth. Her body was on fire, her pussy still throbbing from her orgasm.  Maria began to grunt as the powerful sensation of orgasm began to overwhelm her. Maria's body became tense and shuddering as she came, her pussy pulsing with delight. Her weight pressed down on Nina, their sweaty bodies melding together.  Maria's face snarled and she began to grunt and cry as her hips moved at a frantic pace, as the last waves of pleasure from erupted from her climax.

Bella gave Kim a quick deep kiss.  Bella could tell Kim was weak from her powerful orgasm.   Bella's left hand, kept a deep grip on Kim's blonde hair gave a sharp, forceful tug as her left hand gripped and pushed Kim off of her, "Get on all fours you little blonde bitch!"

Kim easily rolled off of Bella.  Kim made a slight, "Mmmph" sound as she rested her head on the carpet and raised her bare ass, obeying weakly and willingly.

Bella got herself in a kneeling position as she grabbed onto Kim's hips. She thrust her hips forward, rhythmically slapping her pussy into Kim's tight, firm ass cheeks. Bella's body began to move in a quick, steady rhythm as she humped Kim's ass.

Nina looked on, licking her lips, as she watched Bella's muscles flex and her breasts bounce with each thrust against Kim. The room was filled with the wet slapping sounds of their flesh coming together. 

"You like being my little blonde bitch?" Bella cried out as she humped Kim's ass with renewed vigor. Her fingers dug into Kim's hips, her nails digging into the flesh as she pounded her into the carpet. "You want me to fuck you harder?" Bella growled, thrusting her hips forward violently as she spanked Kim's ass with her palm.

Although Kim already had her orgasm, this new sensation of having her ass tribbed and hearing Bella loose her former demure as she wildly fucked her ass caused a quickly growing arousal within her.  Kim replied, "Don't stop you Spanish whore."

Bella grinned as she looked down at the blonde girl beneath her, her chest heaving as she fucked Kim's ass with an unhinged aggression. Her movements became even more frenzied as she gripped onto Kim's hips, her nails digging into the soft flesh. "Oh yes, that's it, you little slut," she growled as her orgasm began to build within her. "You're going to make me cum!"

Kim felt her own orgasm building with Bella's thrusts and the friction of her ass against Bella's pussy. She moaned as she easily came.  Bella's thrusts became even more brutal, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she climaxed, her body shuddering with pleasure as she ground their bodies together, relentlessly fucking her ass. Bella's fingers dug deeper into Kim's hips as she held her tight, not wanting this feeling to end.

Both Kim and Bella came at the same time, their cries and moans of pleasure were loud and uncontrolled. Bella literally collapsed next to Kim, her body shuddering with the aftereffects of her mountainous climax.

Bella, Kim, Maria and Nina all laid on the carpet, the only sounds escaping each of them was the heavy breathing and random soft moans that escaped them. Bella, still on her side, lay her head on her arm, staring at the ceiling, a smile on her lips as she felt the warmth spread through her body. She felt completely relaxed, her muscles sore but in a good way. She glanced over at Kim, who was on her back, looking up at the ceiling with a blissful expression on her face, her chest rising and falling slowly.

Maria, lying on her back very slowly squeezed her breasts together, enjoying the sensation of the heighten sensitivity after her powerful orgasm and smiled weakly in complete satisfaction.

Nina also laid on her back.  Her head was turned to look at Kim and her mom.  Nina's stare was mostly focused on her mom as Nina slowly and weakly rubbed her pussy, still feeling the throbbing in her body. Bella stopped looking at the celing, her eyes met with Nina's.  Nina smiled and said, "You have to do that to me next."

All four of them let out a heartfelt laugh.

Kim then said, "I'm so weak and exhausted, I can sleep right here."

A minute of silence past before Maria finally said, "I have a king size bed."

Bella slowly sat up as she said, "After this, I would love a good snuggle to fall asleep too."

Instinctively, they all slowly stood up with a smile.  They walked close together, Maria leading, holding Kim's hand as she walked up the steps, Kim using her other hand to hold Bella's hand, and Bella holding Nina's hand. 

Silently they all walked towards Maria's master bedroom with smiles, all looking forward to a good night's sleep.  ......Possibly.

************  Part Three:  "The Proposal" coming soon ************

Author's note:  If you took the time to read this story, and if you read it to the end, please take a few seconds of your time to leave a like, or a comment.  Feedback is always appreciated and what encourages authors like me to continue.

Thank you.

-Kim

Offline D69again

Re: The Chronicles of Kim Part 2: Maria's House
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 05:11:52 PM »
Wow

Offline kelllyclaws

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2024, 05:23:34 PM »
omg that was so hot to read

Offline Frank

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2024, 10:38:09 PM »
Excellent !!
Well written, explosive erotic scenes... and all the pairing combinations have not been completed yet !!
To write an orgy scene is not that easy. You did it marvelously.
Finally Kim participates not only in a family meeting but I an  a full family orgy !!
More of it,  please !  asap
YESTERDAY is a lovely day for next chapter !! LOL
Only the title of the next chapter puzzles me... The proposal ?
Whatever it is, I hope to start AFTER ALL the pairing among the four to be completed !!
Kim has things to settle with Maria yet. And Belle with Nina...

Online caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2024, 12:08:27 PM »
are you an active part of this?
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Kim69

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2024, 12:44:58 PM »

That is correct.

Online caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2024, 01:21:38 PM »
love your life so far   :-*
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Frank

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2024, 06:12:40 PM »

That is correct.

CHILLY HOT !!  :)  :D  ;D ;) 

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2024, 06:53:17 PM »
Oh! My! Goddess! Kim!
That was simply amazing! I loved the detail, the description of the feelings and emotions. Actually, I loved everything about this.
Bravo!

V

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2024, 10:21:39 PM »
You are an amazing writer, Kim! You had me at the first hair pull.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I want more!
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline YuriLesboLover

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2024, 03:37:24 AM »
Nothing like a sexfight orgy to bring family together. I also love when female authors make themselves the protagonist. Reminds me of Angel Dawn.

Offline Donnafights

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2024, 10:53:08 AM »
A wonderful story! I can’t wait to read more. This was very interesting and intense!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2024, 04:01:09 AM »
There is a part 2! This story was even better then the first makes me want to pull hair with a equal opponent.