News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Savita Bhabhi Vs Smita - IndianComicCatfight that should have happened (Part 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
For those who have not read the previous 2 stories

Hear are the links :

The poll

Story - Part 1
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=69071.msg510876#msg510876
Story Part 2
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=69198.0

And now the 3rd part of this rivalry. Enjoy

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member

Part 3 : Chapter one (The sexfight)

Savita sits on the bed in her black satin robe awaiting her rival to enter.  She was waiting patiently planning on how this would pan out.  The last 2 duels didn't work in her favor. She was through being humiliated by Smita,  and this would be payback. But was it?

Smita had invited Savita to tussle with her one more time,  but in a sexfight.  She had also set a stipulation for the match, a stipulation that frustrated Savita. But her ego was already bruised by previous 2 defeats and the humiliation donned by Smita after both bouts that Savita took this match without any whims. Sex was her first,  She knew Smita knew it.

Smita opens the door. She is wearing a red satin robe. Smita offered Savita a rematch offer to fight her but in her rules.  She would have to sexfight her. "I am glad you agreed to this,  Savita. Not many would want to go ahead, especially after such an ass kicking...... " Smita smiled "and ASS fucking "

Savita blood started to boil "Smita,  let's finish this. You want a taste of me,  you are going to get it. "

Smita smiles biting her lower lip gently "Why not? " She empties the bag on her bed, which included :

*A Vibrator
*Sex lube
* 3 Dildos include a 10" double dildo

"Shall we? " Smita disrobes herself and stands with her naked body "I beat you in a catfight and in wrestling match. And now I will finish you in this sexfight " Smita's measurements are 36d-32-35.

Savita removes her satin robe, "You bitch,  You beat me before,  but not today. I will fuck in your own bed and make you say my name " Savita's measurements are 35d-32-35 .

Both women lube their pussies and get on the bed. After a few stretching exercises,  they get ready to face each other,  in a cat positions.  And in mutual understanding,  both jump at each other and give each other a tight hug.  "AAAHHHHH,  feel my tits crushing yours,  Savita"
"My breasts are better. Bitch"
Savita moans and shoves her tongue deep into Smita's mouth. "Mmmmmmmhhm.... Mhhhhh" Smita is taken aback by this but retaliates by tongue fighting Savita.  Both women grab each others ASS and spank them giving loud smack noises.  Each smack and grab is followed by the gentle moan by both women.

Savita pushes Smita down on her back, lifts and spread her legs wide and starts to titty rub her pussy.  She spits on it to make sure it's further lubed before grinding her nipples to Smita's clitoris. She wants to finish this quick. Smita moans in pleasure but fight back by kicking away.  She jumps on Savita but can push her down.  Both women are on their knees holding each other, eyes fixated in pure lust.

" Let's cut this bullshit, Smita.  You want to fight me or fuck me.  If we going to fuck,  let's fuck!"

Both women then start to kiss each other with Savita managing to get on top.  Both shift their positiond and fondle each others breasts in a 69 pose,  licking and biting each other jugs of joy. Smita pushes Savita after getting tired of being in the bottom. Both women again facing each other on their knees. And in a instant,  Smita pulls Savita's hair with one hand jerking her head back, and with the other , starts to rub her pussy.  Savita also retaliates by grabbing Smita's hair and attacks her clitoris.

Both women moan in ecstasy and PAin,  till they decide to insert their fingers into the others pussy.  Powerful moans follow as both finger blast each other. In no time,  both women burst in a wet orgasm as they remove their wet fingers out and hold each other for support.

"Haa,  I win.  You came , Savita"
"Fuck you,  it doesn't matter who cares who came first or second,  it's still a draw So far."
"Fine, if that how you want to play this. " Smita spears Savita to the side of the bed and holds her hands down. Both women are in a missionary position with Smita on top,  both their tits are meeting and their clits are rubbing.  Savita tries to free herself but Smita proves to be too strong "You want to fuck?  Let's pussy fuck, "
Smita grinds her body,  pussyfighting her rival.  Savita moans as her clitoris is being massaged by Smita's pussy.  She tries to fight back but her hands are tied.  She knows the only way to get back at Smita is the grind back.  This was a pussy fight.

Both women trib and grind their lower bodies,  constantly moaning in pleasure.  Their mammaries are beating each other with each grind. Smita starts to feel weak as she is getting close to a climax.

Savita senses Smita loosening her grip but knows she is weak also.  Smita let's go of Savita's hands and pulls Savita closer to her body.  Both women hug each other tightly knowing what's going to happen next and start to kiss each other.  As they kiss and lick each others bodies,  they continue grinding.

Soon after,  both women shoot off 2 powerful orgasms, starting with Savita " Oohhhhhhh mmmyyyyyy.    Fuucccccckkkk.... Yeeseeaaaaasssssss"
"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..... Yessssssssssd"

Smita falls on top of Savita,  both women panting heavily "You Came first again,  bitch"

Savita pushes Smita off her "Told you,  it doesn't matter.  The rules we decided we the one who orgasms the most  looses. Not who came first. "

Both women get up.  Savita goes a quickly grabs a dildo and pushes  Smita on her back.  She manages to sits on her face, smothering Smita with her round curvy bum.  Savita spreads Smita's legs and attacks her pussy with the 7"dildo ramming it deep inside.

"You like that in your pussy,  Smita? How's my bum smell? Haha"

Smita shoots out a cry feeling it going inside her.  Smita spreads Savita's butt cheeks to get some air and starts to lick her asshole. Savita get a shoot of pleasure from the lick and pushes herself forward.  This provides enough leverage for Smita to push Savita forward and uses her legs to scissor hold Savita waist. Smita see the other dildo within her reach and grabs that, jamming it inside Savita pussyhole.

Savita give a cry of pleasure as she feeling Smita inserting the dildo in and out of her pussy. Savita retaliates in doing the same.

Both are in a 69 position,  fucking each other.  In no time,  again both shoot out powerful orgasms together. Savita and Smita fall to each others side slightly frustrated but sexually satisfied. "Well,  it seems we  are equally matched here" Smita says. 

Savita, however,  does not give up that easy and takes out the 10" double edged dildo She smiles and says to Smita "Equal? We haven't even tried all the toys yet " Savita pushed Smita on her back. Smita obliges surprisingly and lifts her legs up and wide. Savita inserts the dildo first in Smita's pussy and then in Her simulation the piledriver position with her top. 

She continues to fuck Smita in that position for a few minutes but it looks unlikely they are going to cum. Smita moans,  rubbing her clitoris in the same process.  She then streches her hand up and press a button in the center of the dildo saying "I got a surprise for you" Savita looks confused. 
Just as she presses the button, the dildo starts to glow and starts a buzzing sound.  Both women get a shock of ecstasy as the was a vibrating double dildo and the button initiated the vibration. This was more jolting for Savita who was on top,  that she lost her balance. Giving a loud moan,  she falls down to the side. 

Both women start to re-position each other, into the Scissors position with the vibrating dildo connecting them. Loud moans from each women echo the room,  as rooms as both of them hold their positions.  While both were equal in this bout,  this sexfight was starting to take a toll on them and they didn't want to pass out already. It was 3-3 to both of them. Both women start to grind their bodies further inserting the dildo in and out of their pussies,  the rush of adrenaline was giving them a high but each knew they couldn't cum until the other.  Heck, each knew they shouldn't cum. But the vibrations made this sooner difficult.
"Aaaahh, AAAHHHHH,   oooooph,  ooooh..."
"YESSSS,  Ahhh,  ahhhhh,  ahhhhh..... "

It wasn't long till both women shot another powerful orgasm out of each other,  with both women convulsioning in ecstasy.

Both,  Smita and Savita,  laid there for a few minutes heaving and panting deep breaths,  their breasts jiggling with each exhale.  "It's 4-4."

Smita, rubbing her pussy and breathing heavily ,  looks at Savita "Do you want to continue?  I guess we are evenly matched here. " Savita looked back "This wouldn't happened if you didn't place that stupid rule. "

Smita crawls to Savita, lays by her sides gently touching her body,  starts to kiss her nipples starting with the left and then with the right , leans to Savita's ear saying "The only reason I kept that rule was because I was horny and wanted to get fucked.  Unlike you,  I don't go and fuck the first dick I see. So I decided to call you.  I knew after our previous battles,  you would never say no and you would bring your passion and BOY,  you didn't disappoint. It was always going to be a draw. "

Hearing this,  Savita turned red.  This wasn't a fight to prove who was better. But a ruse for Smita to get some sex,  and she was used as a toy.  Savita got will that she pushes Smita to the side and sits on her face,  "You want to use me,  I will show you. " She sits in the school girl position with her moist pussy spread on Smita's face and uses her free hands to finger her pussy and clothes arching back.  She screams at Smita "Lick my pussy,  Bitch" Smita, not wanting to piss Savita further,  obliges.  Anyways she loved the taste of her pussy after she got a brief taste of it in their previous encounters. Savita inserts her fingers deep inside Smita's cxnt and a powerful moan makes her know that she has finally got her G-spot. Smita continues to slurp Savita's clitoris when makes her rival moan in response to this.

A few more finger thrusts bring out a powerful orgasm out of Smita,  who is not in no position to lick Savita's womanhood anymore.

Savita,  frustrated that she couldn't get pleasured as she wanted,  started to finger fuck her pink pussy thrusting in and out an quick motion. She gives a gentle moan and keeps rubbing her puss collecting the juices in her palm.  She then smears it on Smita's face,  reviving her. Smita says with a smile "Its 5-5 now  bitch ".

Savita doesn't leave her dominant position "Not where I am looking it's not a draw. "
"You know the rules,  you could have won had you not been a horny slut I know you are. A draw is a draw. " Saying this,  Smita gives a deep tongue kiss to Savita's pussy. Savita was frustrated,  Smita was right.  She could have won this. 

Both women get out of the bed, and have a bath together.  Smita still see a disappointed  Savita and says "Don't worry Savita,  we will have more matches together.  It would be fun to see you lose more often. But I guess today is your lucky day,  and mine too if you look at it. "

Savita shoots back "Watch it Smita,  One day I will beat you. " Smita laughs in reply.

Both of them clean up and Savita leaves dissapointed again.  As she is sitting in her car,  she receives a message.  Annie forwarded her a message.  It was an invite to a sex party. Annie spoke of this but would not join Savita for it.  The party was in a far away resort,  she would wear a mask to join.   Savita thought to herself,  Atleast I would enjoy some good cock blasting by a few men to remove the dissapointed of today bout.

Offline vals

• God Member
Nice little story.

4on1