News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Savita Bhabhi Vs Smita - IndianComicCatfight that should have happened (Part 2)

• 3 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Part 2

It's was close to a month after the infamous brawl. Savita was checking herself out naked in the mirror .  She recovered quicker than expected but the wounds of her loss was still there afresh.

She decided to work out at the gym more often as she wanted to be in better shape if there was going head to head again with Smita again. She wanted to and after her loss the last , she had to regain her dignity and respect back.

She had regular exercise sessions with the gym instructor Aman, as well as "sessions" at the gym with him also.  ;)
She decided to dress up and meet Aman today.  He had been training her in a few wrestling sessions but she still required more practice. The problem was that once the sessions started, they would close to immediately start having passionate romps on the gym mat.  After which she would freshen up and leave. She got a workout but not much training.

She rushed to the gym to meet Aman. Today it was going to be a serious workout followed by a proper wrestling session. No sex today,  nothing to distract her.

She put a green gym bra on and a black thong. She smiled as it was a long time since she was back to feeling confident sexually.

She headed to the main hall. Usually it was empty on the morning weekdays. So she and Aman had the whole gym to themselves. She started with some hops and stretching exercises.

"I always love to see you stretch. "

Savita turned and she could  see the gym trainer,  Aman,  with his eyes stripping the clothes off her. Savita smiled "Hi Aman." The exchanged pleasantries. "Aman,  today I need to concentrate.  And I am serious on those wrestling classes I asked for. "

"OK,  why?  What's the reason about your sudden need to fight?  I thought it was sexual" said Aman,  a little disappointed that he wouldn't get sex today.

"Just, think of it as a personal favor. I swear I will repay you later"

"Well,  I got a similar request from another lady.  Maybe I can pair you guys up. She is as sexy as you.  Maybe it would help you train"

This was exactly what the doctor ordered,  Savita thought.  Not on blue would she get to know the moves,  she could practice it on another woman. And nothing would distract her.

"Is she fine with me being paired with her? " Savita asked.

"Well,  surprising she suggested it.  I think you know her. Savita was left surprised.  Know her? Who is she?

Aman took her to the wrestling mat. It was a bit humid in there. Savita knew the A/c was broken.  She didn't complain when she and Aman has sweaty sex before.  Nothing much would change here, except she would be rolling with a sweaty woman. And this turned her on.

They entered the wrestling room,  it was dark. "I will switch on the lights.  BTW,  who is my sparring partner?  " Savita asked.

"Who do you think? Savita !" A feminine voice emerged.

Savita recognized who that was and turned around,  she could not believe her luck. It was Smita. She was wearing a loose tank top with her navel exposed,  no bra and a black thong bikini bottom . The top was transperant white and her sweaty body showcased her Areolas from her white top.

"So Savita,  I believe you know Smita. She tells me you are pretty close friends. " Aman goes close to hug Smita.  Smita plants his hand on her sweaty ass, plants a kiss and grabs his erect dick. Savita was furious. Not only was her rival beating her,  she was also fucking her favourite personal gym instructor. "Hey,  what's going on? "

Aman was a little embarrassed. He was never exclusive with Savita but he never told her that. "Eeerrm,  well I give lessons her as well,  you know Savita. You are still the best. "

Smita teased him "Well funny Aman,  I though I was the best" . Savita retorted "You want another match,  let's do this"

Smita smiled "After our last encounter , do you want to take the risk ?  Maybe we could just practice and entertain Aman. I hear he like woman on woman " Aman tries to hold back the 2 wildcats "Hey,  cool down girls.  I got a better way we can settle this.." He pushes them apart and gives them his solution..

"How about a wrestling match between the 2 of you........in oil?  I will referee it.  I will be fair.  But No hurting each other,  just wrestling holds. That's the rule. " and continued with a wry cunning smile "Aaaannnd.... If you like,  You can also sex fight each other to see who is the best.  But no punching and major attacks. We wouldn't want to risk any Major injuries "

Savita rolls her eyes,  her hands on her waist. Smita added a stipulation "The winner gets to Fuck Aman on front of the loser and loser has to also service the winner " and she goes and holds on to Aman"s well built shoulders. "Bet you would love that. "

Aman blushes.

Savita was jealous with rage.  She pulls out her hand and says "Agreed. " Both women shake hands in agreement.

Aman says "Well,  how about you girls remove your clothes and keep it to a minimum?  Anyways it's not like you won't be looking to strip each other naked".He smiled.

Smita agreed. "How about if we loose just our bottoms?  Let's just keep our tops,  well just enough to add some erotica to the match. " Aman, excitedly bought a couple bottles of oil and gave to the girls.  Savita pulled her shorts slowly showing the black thong to Aman.  Aman pulled his pants off to show his erect maximus greeting both the beautiful ladies. Smita went behind Savita and grabbed both her bums,  startling her opponent. Savita immediately turned around to face her.

Smita pulls up her tank top to reveal her naked round breasts,  she then pulls down Savita's bra top to reveal her round perky breasts.  Both women hold a bottle of warm oil and pour it one each others bodies. Smita takes the oil and rubs it on Savita's round breasts,  gently squeezing and groping it.  "Mmmmmm,  looks tasty. " as she smile menancing at Savita.

Savita also reciprocates by pouring the oil on Smita's breasts and gropes them too. Aman looks in full excitement at 2 curvy bodacious hottie fondling each others mammaries.

The women soon turned their attention to each others butts.  Smita turned Savita around and poured oil on Savita's back and started to rub her crack and grab her butt in the guise of spreading the oil.  Savita,  countered by turning on Smita's back and spanked her bubble butt twice HARD.....

"OK ladies,  let's get to it......  Let's keep the match for 30 minutes.  One point for submission or forced orgasm " . Savita was disappointed. This wasn't the brawl she wanted after the assignment kicking she got from Smita the last time they met. She wanted revenge,  but this had to do.

Both women circled each other in the center of the ring,  butt up and face down like a wildcat waiting to pounce ; and oil glistening from their bodies. Both knew this was not a catfight brawl like the last time,  but a sex fight to the finish. A fight in a different league of its own.

Stay tuned for the continuation

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
CHAPTER 2 - The fight

Savita charged at Smita taking her down. Due to the slippery oil,  Smita counters by throwing her off. Both women roll over each other in the oil not able to get over the other, finally pushing each other apart.

Both women collide with each other giving each other a bear hug.  Savita goes for the offensive and  suplexes Smita across the ring. Smita is taken aback by this, gets up and turns around. Savita takes her down again and school girl pins her.  She hold Smita's hands down and with a nasty smile on her face,  presses her pussy on her opponents face.  Smita can taste Savita's throbbing clit rubbing her lips and proceeds to give in to her opponents command. 

"How does it feel to be below me,  Smita? "

Smita, frustrated at being taken down so early,  knows she is in a dominated position and proceeds to lick Savita's puss,  slurping  the oil and juices.

Savita reverses her position making Smita face her assistant and getting a better position to finger fuck her rival.  She licks her fingers,  winks at Aman and then begins to rub and finger blast Smita pussy.  Smita is taken aback her this and gently bites Savita's right butt in excitement.  Savita presses her bum closer to Smita's face,  smothering her with it and continues to finger her puss. 

In barely 30 seconds,  Smita cums on the mat with a gentle squirt and spasms due to the orgasm.

Aman pulls Savita off "OK Savita,  you win the first one. It's 1-0 for now with 4 mins on the clock. " Savita smiles back "Ok",  and thrusts herself on to Aman groping his excited manhood in the process.  Aman smiles back and proceeds to check on Smita , who is down and angry as to how she got taken down so easily.  Aman pulls her up  from behind,  his hands holding her oiled shiny mammaries and her cock thrusting her crack. 

Smita gets back to her corner,  rubs her wet pussy "This is it,  Savita,  you want it play rough,  you got it"

Savita responded "Bring it on Smita. You got lucky the last time. "

Both women come to the center again "Lucky? Haha,  You are lucky I don't give you the ass kicking like the last time. This time is going to be a an ass fucking you will deserve. "

"Not if I fuck you in the ass first, bitch. "

Pointing at Aman,  Smita said "Sweetheart,  can you get my bag,  pls?  I have a surprise for this bitch"

Aman got the bag and give it to her. "Let make this exciting " and pulled out 2 black dildos out of her bag, throwing one at her opponent. 

"2 dicks,  hahahaa,  no wonder you are a slut. Can't be satisfied with one dick , can you? " Savita commented..

Smita looked back "You should be more worried about your ass that mine after this match bitch.  Both of these have your name on it. "

Aman holding both of them apart (by holding their breasts :) ) "OK girls, easy now. Let get ready for the match"

Both women circle each other again and jump toward each other.  Both women virgin to kiss each other and try to insert the dildo to the others puss.  Savita takes Smita down but the dildo moves away from her, she spreads Smita's legs and proceeds to lick Smita's pussy. 

"Slurp..... (nooo) .....slurp...... (aaaaah) ...."

Smita on her back,  feels Savita's rabid lips attack her clitoris and labia.  She positions Savita's lower body towards herself. She manages to get Savita's pussy close enough and spits at it a couple of times.  Both women are in the 69 position but Savita on top was dominating her rival,  licking and rubbing Smita's wet pussy.  Smita was holding herself away from another orgasm but she was running out of time.  Savita was trying to see where her dildo was,  but in her struggle to dominate her rival,  it got away from her reach.

Smita see an opportunity , and rams the dildo deep inside Savita's moist puss.  Savita yelps out.  Smita pushes it in and out while Savita contitunues moaning . Savita tries to counter it by attacking Smita's clitoris with her tongue and fingers her.

Both women continue to get the upper hand but continue to get closer to an orgasm.  Smita spreads Savita's legs apart while inserting the dildo deeper and pulling and pushing it.  She needs to equalize this.

Savita is also thinking fast.  She does not have a sizeable lead and cannot give any advance to Smita.  But she is also loving the taste of Smita's juices flowing from her pussy.  As much as she hates her rival,  she loves her body even though go she would Hate to openly admit it.

Both women are in soon burst out in am orgasm, first Smita and then Savita.  Both pussys squirt out juices in their faces with both women getting a taste of the others live juice.

Both women lay on each spasming from the orgasm. Aman does what he does best. He is enjoying and loving this. His dick is rock hard and dripping with his natural lubricant juice.  He picks up Savita to check on her,  his hand touching her Ass and follows up with Smita.  Both women also reciprocate.  Both want his cock and know the only way to get it is to beat the other woman.

"OK girls,  Right now its 2-1 with Savita in the lead. We have 15 moms left on the clock. Let make this tight. "

Both naked women arm themselves with the dildo again and move it the center of the ring, exchanging pleasantaries.
"Fucking bitch,  I am going to get you"
"Whore,  I am going to fuck you. "
"That's my cock and you know it,  Smita"
"After today, he's mine and you will know it when you will taste him from by pussy,  bitch"
"Make me"
"Errrrrrr... I am going to get you."

Part 3 coming next week

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Chapter 3 - The decider

Both women collide with each other,  both curvy bodies banging towards each other.  Each woman held on to each other as they wanted this to get over as soon as possible,  even thought 15 minutes were still left. Smita attacked Savita's breasts,  squeezing the big round orbs with all her might. Savita shrieked in pain and dropped her dildo. 

Smita turned and twisted those boobs, as Savita tries to push her hands away. She decided to counter-attack and grabbed Smita's bigger orbs. Both women were pulling and twisting each others breasts till the other would let go.
"Give up, bitch.  You need these to fuck the whole town. " Smita shouted.
"Fuck you!! " Savita Replied

Savita pulled Smita by the breasts and French kissed her. This took Smita by surprise.  Savita's tongue wrestled through her mouth and went from the top of her mouth to the back of her throat.  Smita let go of Savita's breasts and grabbed her bum pulling Savita to her.  Both women were in am embrace, tongue-wrestling each other trying to dominate the other. Savita was winning this one.

Smita was thinking fast as she was getting short of breath and aroused with Savita's kissing skills and knew she was losing. She moved her left hand to Savita's pussy and began to rub it with her right hand rubbing Savita's oiled butthole.

Savita pulled her tongue out in pure ectascy from the counter attack. Smita continued with this and began to lick Savita's neck and then attacked Savita's breasts with her mouth.
Savita was taken aback and began to push Smita back and tried to finger her pussy as well. Smita, however, was in a better position. She began to gently bite Savita's breasts one tit at a time going after the 2 juicy melons. Savita was moaning at each bite.

Savita pushed Smita down in the center of the mat and jumped towards her.  Both women were holding each other and throwing each other aside. Soon both women began,  in unison,  began to attack and finger each others pussy.  One arm held the other while one furiously finger blasted the other wet pussy. Both women could see the other coming close to an orgasm and pulled the other closer to each other and began tongue wrestling   again.

Aman thought he was in heaven. He never though he would see this type of wrestling between 2 gorgeous buxoms.

Both women screamed at each other out of frustration at not getting the desired advantage but kept on stimulating each other from the forced masturbation .
Savita shifted her body to get to Smita's side and this time,  she began to attack Smita's breasts. She began to slurp and lick her moist nipples making Smita weak on her knees. Smita countered by putting Savita in a headlock and smothering her with her huge breasts. Savita kept on sucking her nipples while finger fucking Smita while Smita continued with the smother headlock with one arm and pussy rubbing in the other.

Both women soon lost balance slithering in the oil. Savita managed  to grab Smita by the hair and apply a Head scissors on her,  pussy to face.
"You want a taste of me,  Smita? How about a mouth full? " She pulled Smita's face closer to her puss,  and closed her legs. Smita had got the full taste of Savita's juicy pussy and started to lick it.  She loved the taste but knew she has a fight to win.
She, however,  managed to slither away due to the oil and pulled Savita's legs up rolling them over her opponents head.  She manged to roll Savita into a schoolgirl pin with her on top and Savita in the bottom in a vertical 69 position.

Savita was on her back , butt up and legs spread,  trying to fight back but could not do much. Smita then holding down Savita's legs gorged down at the welcoming pussy present right in front of her.

Savita got a blast of ectascy as Smita began to slurp and lick her labia and clitoris like a mad lover.  She tried to move Smita but it was of no use,  Smita had her locked in and she could not shake her off. 

"Slurp,.....Slurp...... Slurrrrrpp..... Lick..... Mmmmmm.. Mmmmmm.... Slurppp.....  ""

All Savita could see was Smita's round fair bum close to her face.  She tried spanking both cheeks but it could not shake the sexpot off. Soon enough,  Smita got her desired result when she got a blast of pussy juice in her mouth with a moan from her satisfied opponent under her butt.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH...... Aaarrrrhhh"

Aman got the two apart.  "It's tied at 2 all.  5 minutes to go the clock"

Both women were tired with Savita a little worse off.  She was weaker due to the sexual stimulation she just received.

Both of them took a 2 minute break,  their oily breasts wobbling from each breath. Soon they centered to the ring,  knowing this was their last chance,  it was a do or die,  fuck or get fucked.

Frustration creeper in both their eyes.

Both women cane together and this time used their dildo to do some damage. Both were a little weak and managed to shove their weopens up the others pussy and began stimulating it.  Savita managed to get the top position while Smita could manage the bottom.  Both women were back in the 69 position as it looked like both had a common understanding of each other. Each drilled the black dildo in and out of the others pussy trying to get the best result as time was getting to a close.  Both women were horny and were prepared to explode  but they wanted to other cum first. 

Aman soon shouted "Time, it over girls!" but both women didn't want to stop,  not like this,  not till one could prove she was better.  Smita threw Savita off and slapped her one the face.  Savita retaliated but missed her counter slap. The force of the move made Savita loose her balance and fall flat on her breasts on the mat. Seizing the opportunity,  Smita jumped on her back, slid her right arm under Savita's right shoulder and applied the half Nelson,  and locking it by grabbing her hair with the same arm for leverage.  Her left free hand attacked Savita's left round tit.

Savita screamt in agony as her back got stretched and her left tire molested and pinched .

"Give up,  Savita,  You bitch . I swear  I will break you back "

"FUCKK YOU,  SMITAAAA. AAAHHHHH... NEVER,  AAAAAAARHHHHH... FUUUUCCKK!!!

Smita applied more pressure to her hold stretching Savita's back,  as Savita screamt further in agony.  Her left tire was also bruised from Smita's left hand pinching and twisting it .

So. She cried "FIINE. I GIVE UP,  I GIVE UP!!! "

Aman cried out "OK Smita,  let go. It's over. "

"No,  I didnt hear her.  Say it LOUDEEEER! "

"YOU WIN,  BITCH. YOU WIN "

"Who is better?  Who is sexier? "

"YOUUU AAAAARRRREEE!!  AAAAARRRHH!!"

Smita gave one final stretch and let Savita go.  After that both women fell down. Savita on her face and Smita on her back.  It was over.  One was jubilant and the other was about to get fucked.

Aman tended to both women,  applying some ice to their wounds. His dick still erect from the sight of some good sex wrestling.

Part 4 - Coming soon
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:46:18 AM by R_u_alive »

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Chapter 4 - ASS on the Line

Savita was defeated again,  and Smita was victorious.  Tearful and frustrated,  Savita was on her knees bending over on all fours,  her back aching from the stretch from the stretch she received from Smita. 

Smita was relieved. She not only beat her rival from from the grip of being close to defeated. She was also surprised that Savita could taken an upperhand in this match.

Both women were turned on by the others oiled body,  like the last time and now.  But their egos would not allow them to bury the hatchet. 

Smita smiled and kissed Aman,  her prize and stroke his erect lubricated dick. "Well,  I see someone got too excited for his own good. "

Aman replied "You gave no idea.  But I don't think I would last long.  This was amazing,  the energy you girls showed. It was so sexy,  my cock is going to explode "

Smita smiled menancingly "Don't worry,  I have her for my pleasure.  Trust me,  this will be as pleasurable as the last time,  AnD I mean ASS pleasurable" :)

Savita was on her back staring back. she knew she had lost this battle and was now Smita's bitch.  Smita went to her bag and pulled out a strap-on belt,  hooked the 7" dick to it and went to Aman giving him a wet kiss . Aman reciprocated and grabbed her butt with his right hand and her breast with his left.  He then held her breast up and shoved his mouth deep inside her breasts suckling her nipples.  His right hand moves from grabbing her shiny butt,  rubbing her oiled butt hole and gently moved towards her puss,  stroking it from behind.

Smita was moaning throughout the whole experience,  her eyes fixated to Savita,  who was looking back full of jealousy. Savita felt angry,  she had lost to Smita again and lost her pride and her prized gym trainer in the process.

Smita grabs on to Aman's genitals and plays it with her hands.  She feels the natural lubricant coming out of Aman's excited sick and licks it.  "Mmmmmm,  juicy "
She moves towards Savita and taunts her "Who my bitch now?  Who... "
"I.... I.... Am.... " Savita replies
"And who does bitches do,  they bark. Walk on all fours and show me what a good bitch you are"
Savita,  feeling humiliated,  begins to walk on all fours "Woof. ...woof... Woof... Bow... Oh..  Bowwow.  .....woof.. Woof"
"That's my baby" She slaps Savita gently on both cheeks and plants a wet kiss on her lips. Smita then moves to Savita's back and removes her loosened gym bra, leaving her foe totally naked.  She removes her top too.  She throws one on the side and ties Savita's hands to the back with the other.

Savita fights back a little but relents later to her stronger dominant foe..
"Oh,  feisty.  I want a little fight in you.  It turns me on. "
She positions Savita to a doggie style,  her oiled shiny bubble butt up and her head down with Smita sitting on her back spreading her butt cheeks apart.  Smita takes her fingers and rubs the area surrounding Savita's but thole and signals Aman to come.
"Let's play a game. I know you want to finger her.  So I give you the first chance. "

Savita shouted "No Aman,  don't.  Not like this. Please!! "
Aman replied "Sorry Savita,  rules are rules.  You lost and I am hers. " Saying that, he inserted his middle finger deep into her inviting butthole. The oil lubricated Savita's  hole this making it pain a lot lesser than usual and more pleasurable too. 

Aman fucked Savita's butt for a close 20 seconds with Savita moaning "Ahhh. Aaaah.... Aaaahh. Aaaaahhh... " Smita laughed at seeing this. Aman then removed his finger and began to lick her opened but thole which looked like an open fruit. He hoped this would compensate any pain the finger cause her.  Savita began to moan each time Aman's tongue licked her butt "Aaaaaah....yes.... Yesss... Deeper..... Aaahhhh..   "'

Smita pushes Aman aside and responded "Now my turn " She emptied a bottle on oil on Savita,  especially adding quite a lot on her butt,  Spread her cheeks apart and rammed her cock deep inside her asshole.
Savita,  not wanting her opponent to get the joy of fucking her defeated ASS,  screamt "YESSS..... YESSSS..  FUCKKK.. IS THAT ALL YOU GoT,  YOU FAT COW? "

Smita was taken aback but aroused by her resilient foe. "You want a fuck,  I will give you a Fuck !!" And then in motion began to ASS fuck Savita,  the black cock coming in and out,  in and out the lubricated butt in smooth motion.
"Aaaahh,  Aaaahh,  Yesss,  fuck me,  fuck me harder,  Smita,  you fat cxnt,   fuck me.... "

Smita ordered Aman "Make your self useful.  Aman went towards Savita,  below her and began to suckle her breast and finger her pussy with his fingers.  For Savita,  she was getting fucked good.

"Put your cock in her mouth, Aman,  now "
Aman took his juicy lubed cock and shoved it into Savita's mouth.  Savita was blowing Aman while getting ASS fucked by Smita bent over while her hands tied on her back.  For Aman, this was confusing.  He was horny seeing this as all of this was his fantasy come true but he felt back to see Savita like this.

Savita,  on the other hand,  was making the most of this.  She sucked on Aman's mastadon like her favorite ice cream bar and mannaging to enjoy the ASS fucking Smita was dishing from her behind.  She lost but would not be humiliated to the likes of Smita.  She was the best fuck in  town and would show Smita that today. 

"Slurrrrp...... Slurrrrp.... Mmmmmm.......lick..... Slurpppp" as drips of Aman's natural lube dripped from each suck,  and "Tock... Tock ....tock...... Tock... " comes from each thrust from Savita's anal fuck.

Smita began spanking Savita's bubbly bum one "Twack" on each cheek ,with each ram of the dick. She loved the way Savita was taking it,  but didn't say it out loud. Part of her was aroused by what she was seeing and impressed with her rivals sporting spirit.

The smooth motion of the dildo running in and out the sides of her oiled and,  made Savita moan in pleasure.

One hearing her pleasurable moans,  Smita moved Savita the other side, both women face to face, pushes Savita's legs up and missionary fucks her bum hole.  Both women look at each other with hate and lust.  Smita holds Savita's legs and manages to play with her breasts while  ramming her dick deep In and out her rivals  fair and well oiled shiny butt. Each thrust makes their oily shiny D-cups jiggle and their brown nipples kiss each other.

"Yes.  .yesss... Bring it on bitch...... Yes's.... More..... Aaahhhh... Aaaahh.... Ahhh... " Savita moans..
"Yes, yes, take it in,  bitch,  you know you want it" Smita say,  both women eyes fixated on each other.

Aman sees his opportunity and jumps on Smita groping his bums and kiss her back. Smita moans,  removes the dildo and begins to smother Savita with her mammaries.  Savita, at the bottom of this threesome,  counters by suckling and licking her breasts one at a time. Aman takes his dick and rams it up Smita's wet puss and ducks her to glory.  Smita, in the middle of them, moans at the doggie fucking from Aman and titty sucking from Savita and reaches an orgasm in  Couple of minutes.

"Ooooooohhhhhh ..yesssssssss... Fuuuckk"

Aman explodes insides Smita soon after filling her pussy with a buckload of cum. Smita can feel the wetness on her insides. She pushes Aman back and holds Savita by the hair and shoves her face into her cum loaded pussy.

"Now eat me,  bitch " Smita say with a satisfying smile. She goes on the floor,  applies a head scissor on Savita and forces Savita  to lick her pussy.  Savita,  with little choice and in a weakened position,  gives in and begins to slurp and service Smita. 

It's not like Smita's cxnts tasted bad nor did she have a problem with Aman's cum before,  this was just a cocktail 🍸 of the two. It was the dominated position she was in that she hated and to whom she was being dominated by she hated more.

"Slluuuurp.... Slurppp.... Mmmmmm.... Licklick......slurp.... "

"Yes..... Yes... Savita.... More...... Yes's..... "
It's wasn't long till Smita burst out,  this time with a cocktail of her cum and Aman's sperm into Savita's mouth. Savita slurped and gulf it all down her throat and smiled in defiance at Smita .

Seeing this,  Smita held Savita again by the head and make her suck Aman's flaccid cock "You like cum, bitch.  Drink what's left. She forced Savita to blow Aman's genitals,  with Savita complying.  She licked and took Aman's balls into her mouth.
"Glug... Gluggg.... Mmmmmm... Slurp.... Glug... " Smita,  out of frustration, suffocated her with Aman's dick in her mouth and then pulled her down and finally untied her. 

At the end,  she stood close to her defeated rival and held her leg on her jugs, her feet playing with one breast at a time.
Savita,  laid on her back,  legs spread wide open could only look back at her victorious rival posing on top her.  Her oiled body was weak,  her pussy dripping wet,  her anus felt a little pain and cum drenched on her breasts and mouth.

Aman held Smita back "Hey,  It's enough.  She took your best. You won. " Smita sits on her defeated rival and as a sign of dominance takes a dildo and put it in Savita's mouth,  making her lube it with her Saliva and then inserts it deep into her rivals pussy. She laughs and leaves to shower. Aman too leaves.  Savita lies on her back contemplating on what happened.  Tears pour into her eyes.  She wanted revenge. This was not over. Not like this.