News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tillytown: Chakira vs Sunni, Don't Buy

• 29 Replies

Offline halhow3

• God Member
Re: Tillytown: Chakira vs Sunni, Don't Buy
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2023, 10:38:52 PM »
I sponsored one of Tilly's catfights and she was very nice during the ordering process. Then after the match she sends me the video in 4K and I asked if she could send me a 1080p copy which she later sold on c4s and she never answered back. I contacted her again telling her the 4k video was huge and would make my laptop freeze up and buffer so I would appreciate it if she could send me a smaller version, but never got a response back so I had to figure out a way to downsize the 4k version on my own. It wasn't hard but the quality wasn't like when its done by a pro.

Not sure you want this video unless you have a fetish for blondes being dominated, this was a squash match of epic proportions. Chakira played with her like a lion going up against a gazelle.

Yeah Sunni has a lot of muscle on her and I thought it would be interesting to see her tussle against someone a bit more in her league.  If Tillytown gets back to me great.  If not, there are other producers, other clips.

I picked up the Bella Gypsy vs Nadia clip a day or two ago and like it Much.

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2024, 08:54:36 PM »
Not sure you want this video unless you have a fetish for blondes being dominated, this was a squash match of epic proportions. Chakira played with her like a lion going up against a gazelle.

Yes, I have wondered who can give Chakira a real fight.  It seems like the last fight she lost was to Lauren back in the ECNWC days.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 08:55:32 PM by KatFiteFan »
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2024, 09:31:18 PM »
I purchased off of Clips4sale and had no problems.  Definitely not one for the faint of heart. Chakira is ruthless and Sunni is completely overwhelmed physically and emotionally.  Ashamed that Tilly kept stopping the camera or edited out the post submission drama.

Offline jeffk

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2024, 05:06:40 PM »

Yes, I have wondered who can give Chakira a real fight.  It seems like the last fight she lost was to Lauren back in the ECNWC days.
I used to think Alexa Brooke but I think Chakira would wipe the floor with her now.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to match her up with Sunni was out of their mind. I understand Sunni is fit and strong, but Chakira is 2in taller and has at least 20lbs on her. Sunni looked like she was emotionally spent and ready to cry after that 3rd submission.

I purchased off of Clips4sale and had no problems.  Definitely not one for the faint of heart. Chakira is ruthless and Sunni is completely overwhelmed physically and emotionally.  Ashamed that Tilly kept stopping the camera or edited out the post submission drama.
I let her know that was done with her sponsorships because of this. Not only did she edit some of the video but she abruptly ended it after the final submission. That's why I appreciate Steve and SuiteFights. He's honest about his fights and doesn't even take sponsorship money, Tilly is literally the opposite.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2024, 08:54:43 PM »
Editing. LOL I observed 2 of Tilly's real fights live. They were both disasters. One girl tried to quit several times. She was shrieking and in tears. She was goaded into continuing until Tilly had enough to edit a video which looked amazingly different from the real thing. The second match involved a woman who was sick and her opponent had to take it easy on her. Her opponent told me that it was not fair. Once again, the editing covered up the many horror shows of the "fight." Never again.

Offline hugl

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2024, 10:17:56 PM »
Editing. LOL I observed 2 of Tilly's real fights live. They were both disasters. One girl tried to quit several times. She was shrieking and in tears. She was goaded into continuing until Tilly had enough to edit a video which looked amazingly different from the real thing. The second match involved a woman who was sick and her opponent had to take it easy on her. Her opponent told me that it was not fair. Once again, the editing covered up the many horror shows of the "fight." Never again.

Can you specify exactly which catfights these are?

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 09:49:08 AM »

How did you go live? Are they tilly town fights or older ?

Assuming from what you are saying that they were matches produced by tilly and not ones she actually fought in?

Offline jeffk

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2024, 04:10:36 PM »

How did you go live? Are they tilly town fights or older ?

Assuming from what you are saying that they were matches produced by tilly and not ones she actually fought in?
Yes. That happened when i sponsored Devina vs Alexa Brooke. She told us the time and date and sent an email link to stream the match live. I sponsored this match but I don't remember having that option or maybe I just didn't have the time since they usually do the match midday. It does feel like something fishy happened with the editing here, usually her matches have the post fight interviews but we got nothing. The match literally cuts out seconds after Sunni's last tap out. Perhaps she started crying and Tilly didn't want that on camera which is understandable.

I've also heard Kira went all out in this match to prove a point because she felt disrespected on social media since most people were picking/hoping Sunni to win.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2024, 09:06:21 PM »
. The Alexa vs Davina was one of the two which I was alluding to. If you had seen it live on the sponsorship you wouldn't recognize the released video! The other video was also a sponsored video so I had a link to watch it live. This one is even more unbelievable than the one jackrr refers to.

Offline jeffk

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2024, 07:49:18 PM »
. The Alexa vs Davina was one of the two which I was alluding to. If you had seen it live on the sponsorship you wouldn't recognize the released video! The other video was also a sponsored video so I had a link to watch it live. This one is even more unbelievable than the one jackrr refers to.
It might have been Paris vs Candy that I watched live now that I think of it. Can you share some info on the Alexa-Davina live match? Did Davina try to quit? Because in the released video it looked like she didn't wanna be there and I don't think she's done another catfight since. Once Alexa starting smacking her ass, Davina had that look on her face like lets just get this over with. Kinda reminded me of Bella Gypsy in her last SuiteFights match.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2024, 10:53:48 PM »
Davina was sick and she shouldn't have tried to go especially vs Alexa Brooke. Alexa told me that she lightened up on Davina and had to hold her up at times.

Offline CF87

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2024, 04:54:09 AM »

After the Jenna vs Anastasia match, Steve made it sound like Anastasia was so tough that she'd need to fight two girls at once. I say match her up with Chakira and lets see just how tough she truly is. Have a feeling it would be a similar outcomes as the Sunni match.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2024, 11:07:14 PM »
I think Sexwife would have given Chikra a very good fight.
 On the subject of the lives streaming i think we as fans are privileged to get offered the access to live behind footage to see how its all really done. All producers have to edit out things and encourage fighters that may lose confidence  as a fight continues we just don;t see it in other productions . This is the only draw back of letting fans see what really happens in real time, I personally wouldn't do live streaming for this reason. Fans would just get the fight

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2024, 09:22:17 PM »
Nikki darling vs chakira, sarah brooke vs chakira would be amusing.

Offline flore

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2024, 02:00:56 AM »
I think Sexwife would have given Chikra a very good fight.
 On the subject of the lives streaming i think we as fans are privileged to get offered the access to live behind footage to see how its all really done. All producers have to edit out things and encourage fighters that may lose confidence  as a fight continues we just don;t see it in other productions . This is the only draw back of letting fans see what really happens in real time, I personally wouldn't do live streaming for this reason. Fans would just get the fight
Her match with Paris was good and she beat Alexa Brooke so I could see that.

Nikki darling vs chakira, sarah brooke vs chakira would be amusing.
Amusing is one way of putting it. Like someone mentioned Anastasia might stand a chance with her wrestling skills and size, but I've seen plenty of Kira matches at Academy to know that she can do it all.