News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tillytown: Chakira vs Sunni, Don't Buy

• 30 Replies

Offline halhow3

• God Member
Tillytown: Chakira vs Sunni, Don't Buy
« on: September 11, 2023, 08:08:24 PM »
Last Thursday, I purchased two clips from Tillytown off of Gumroad.

One was the Paris vs Vika clip.

The other was Chakira vs Sunni clip.

The Paris vs Vika clip downloaded fine but...

The Chakira vs Sunni has no "Download or Watch" buttons.

I sent an email query to Tillytown and have not heard back at this time.

I sent an email query to Gumroad.  They replied in a day that the "content was missing" and CCed the content provider (Tillytown) to correct this.

I have decided to wait until Thursday then if the issue is not corrected I will ask for a refund.

I strongly recommend you do NOT purchase this clip off Gumroad at the moment as its only a $24.99 donation.

Should the matter be corrected, I will let you know.

-halhow3

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Tillytown: Chakira vs Sunni, Don't Buy
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 09:18:33 PM »
I had the exact same problem with 2 videos I purchased from another store (no download or watch button). Thank God the store owner was really cool and helped fix the problem even though it took a lot of troubleshooting. I THINK it's a Gumroad problem, this can't be a coincidence. Again I HATE GUMROAD! >:(
I also had an issue with a Tillytown video on C4S.  they tried to contact her but much like with you she never answered so I got a full refund. While the download problem seems to be a Gumroad flaw the lack of communication seems to be a Tillytown problem.
I hope your issues get resolved.

PS

F*** GUMROAD!

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 09:41:07 PM »
I bought it on clips4sale watched it and the file disapeared afterwards.  A very strange  event as i still have my other purchaded clips

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2023, 02:18:49 PM »
I had the exact same problem with 2 videos I purchased from another store (no download or watch button). Thank God the store owner was really cool and helped fix the problem even though it took a lot of troubleshooting. I THINK it's a Gumroad problem, this can't be a coincidence. Again I HATE GUMROAD! >:(
I also had an issue with a Tillytown video on C4S.  they tried to contact her but much like with you she never answered so I got a full refund. While the download problem seems to be a Gumroad flaw the lack of communication seems to be a Tillytown problem.
I hope your issues get resolved.

PS

F*** GUMROAD!

Thanks for the info.  Sounds like I shouldn't hold my breath over this getting fixed then.  Much thanks!

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2023, 02:19:51 PM »
I bought it on clips4sale watched it and the file disapeared afterwards.  A very strange  event as i still have my other purchaded clips

I wonder if the clip was just pulled for some reason and they didn't take down the ad for ?  Strange.  Thanks for the info.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2023, 02:28:55 PM »

I wonder if the clip was just pulled for some reason and they didn't take down the ad for ?  Strange.  Thanks for the info.

I saw it once andthen it wasnt in my purchased items list. Very annoying.
I try to support the artists/producers by paying and they play ganes like this

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2023, 08:58:44 PM »
  She seems active on Twitter, would reach out to her there and see if fast response.
@TillyMcReese
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2023, 02:18:44 PM »
  She seems active on Twitter, would reach out to her there and see if fast response.
@TillyMcReese

Thanks for the suggestion :)

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2023, 04:02:42 PM »
Requested a refund today.  Since that goes to the same email account, I am not holding out much hope.  -halhow3

Offline Die For Dina

• You are less good than I am, in all likelihood.
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2023, 06:19:37 PM »
Hm.  Tilly (or her people anyway) were pretty responsive when I reached out.  Might be that someone's out of town.  Hope it works out.

Offline Boobee8008

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2023, 12:12:08 AM »
I've definitely had mixed experiences with Tilly - ordered a custom with her last year and it is by far the best custom I've ever ordered, it was exactly what I wanted, she's a great director. But on the other hand, she's absolutely awful at responding - it actually took me over a year to reach her via email in order to even enquire about the custom.

She's been difficult to get hold of ever since, but as been mentioned, she's very active on Twitter, as well as when sending out group which I find rather frustrating.

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2023, 03:52:17 PM »
I've definitely had mixed experiences with Tilly - ordered a custom with her last year and it is by far the best custom I've ever ordered, it was exactly what I wanted, she's a great director. But on the other hand, she's absolutely awful at responding - it actually took me over a year to reach her via email in order to even enquire about the custom.

She's been difficult to get hold of ever since, but as been mentioned, she's very active on Twitter, as well as when sending out group which I find rather frustrating.

Thanks for the info.  I am not on Twitter and am not signing up to ping one person over a purchase issue.  If she gets back to me great.  If not I will take the loss and just not buy from Tillytown again.

Appreciate the suggestions and info. people passed my way.

Wishing all of your a great weekend,

-halhow3

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2023, 11:28:02 AM »

Thanks for the info.  I am not on Twitter and am not signing up to ping one person over a purchase issue.  If she gets back to me great.  If not I will take the loss and just not buy from Tillytown again.

Appreciate the suggestions and info. people passed my way.

Wishing all of your a great weekend,

-halhow3
TBH you shouldn't have to chase her or whomever is in charge of Tillytown on Twitter. C4S, Gumroad, or whatever platform should have a customer service email  to contact her and that should be it. These producers need to realize that even in 2023 not everyone has nor wants a Twitter/X account (I don't and don't ever plan to).

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2023, 12:23:59 PM »
Having trouble getting Tilly's attention? I criticized her last year and she called me rude, blocked me, and that was almost instantly. LOL

Offline jocatfig

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2023, 01:46:15 PM »
Well, if she doesn't buy anything, she herself will change her aptitude.