News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5894 Replies

Offline Kara The Dreamer

Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5850 on: November 17, 2023, 05:11:16 PM »
My issue is with Stevie. Nobody else. Only Stevie. My mentor. My Captain. Once upon a time.

Stevie, whenever you want to dance in the dark with yer former student one on one, I'll be there in the shadows waiting.  ;)

... click ... click ... click ... click ...

I got your back Susie!!!  Someone needs to finally bury Stevie once & for all!!!!
The Master Of Pinning You

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5851 on: November 17, 2023, 10:27:15 PM »
My issue is with Stevie. Nobody else. Only Stevie. My mentor. My Captain. Once upon a time.

Stevie, whenever you want to dance in the dark with yer former student one on one, I'll be there in the shadows waiting.  ;)

... click ... click ... click ... click ...

I got your back Susie!!!  Someone needs to finally bury Stevie once & for all!!!!
haha , you two better keep dreaming

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5852 on: November 24, 2023, 04:53:34 PM »
OMG Stevie it must be so awesome to live in yer world! A world where everything you say is the truth even when it isn't. A world where everyone else is lying even when we're telling the truth. A world where all yer little Silky sheep nod their heads like bobble heads and believe every word you say. You 'n I both know what happened in that room the last time we met, no matter how many alternative facts come out of yer mouth now. You were my teacher once upon a time, I loved you, I looked up to you. Until the day you broke my heart. I can never forgive you 'n the Silks for what you did to my Jen. I thought you were my Sisters. I was wrong. But I have to thank you for that. That night I embraced my dark side. I'm not afraid of the dark any more. Are you afraid of the dark, Stevie? Of the shadows and what might be lurking in them watching you ... waiting for you to turn your back and then ...

... click ... click ... click ...
Baby don't ever fear I would never ever allow what those terrible Silk bobble heads did to me to ever be repeated....gawd to anyone!....We both know that Stevie would never meet you in a fair fight cause she deleted that word from her dictionary years ago!....And as for all you Stevie clones with the bobbling heads, you would be sooooo lucky to have someone drag you away from this wicked world you all live in as my Susie had. Can't wait to hear of your click.... click.... clicking all over Stevie baby!
Walking with my head on a swivel as everyone knows Silkies only ambush there victims!
It's all about excitement

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5853 on: November 24, 2023, 08:25:47 PM »
OMG Stevie it must be so awesome to live in yer world! A world where everything you say is the truth even when it isn't. A world where everyone else is lying even when we're telling the truth. A world where all yer little Silky sheep nod their heads like bobble heads and believe every word you say. You 'n I both know what happened in that room the last time we met, no matter how many alternative facts come out of yer mouth now. You were my teacher once upon a time, I loved you, I looked up to you. Until the day you broke my heart. I can never forgive you 'n the Silks for what you did to my Jen. I thought you were my Sisters. I was wrong. But I have to thank you for that. That night I embraced my dark side. I'm not afraid of the dark any more. Are you afraid of the dark, Stevie? Of the shadows and what might be lurking in them watching you ... waiting for you to turn your back and then ...

... click ... click ... click ...
Baby don't ever fear I would never ever allow what those terrible Silk bobble heads did to me to ever be repeated....gawd to anyone!....We both know that Stevie would never meet you in a fair fight cause she deleted that word from her dictionary years ago!....And as for all you Stevie clones with the bobbling heads, you would be sooooo lucky to have someone drag you away from this wicked world you all live in as my Susie had. Can't wait to hear of your click.... click.... clicking all over Stevie baby!
Walking with my head on a swivel as everyone knows Silkies only ambush there victims!
you two don't need to be ambushed anywhere and anytime i will gladly beat you and show your place , soon you two will bow to us

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5854 on: November 25, 2023, 02:18:08 PM »
OMG COMPLETELY Mobina!!!! If they EVER actually faced us, they would bend a knee to the Queen so fast....The truth is, they're both scared little girls (for proof just look at their widdle pictures!  ;D ) Susie and Jen prefer their fighting as trash talk.....Safe from mean girls kicking their butts and breaking their dolls!  ;D ;D

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 02:34:34 PM by Stevie Stockings »
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5855 on: December 19, 2023, 01:16:54 AM »
OMG COMPLETELY Mobina!!!! If they EVER actually faced us, they would bend a knee to the Queen so fast....The truth is, they're both scared little girls (for proof just look at their widdle pictures!  ;D ) Susie and Jen prefer their fighting as trash talk.....Safe from mean girls kicking their butts and breaking their dolls!  ;D ;D

{alt}

{alt}

Mmmm.. the thought of you Stevie on YOUR knees just riles me up... I think I wanna put you down on your knees, before me...  :-*

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
« Reply #5856 on: December 19, 2023, 02:31:51 AM »
On one's knees, in supplication. My!
Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5857 on: December 20, 2023, 03:46:16 PM »

{alt}

{alt}

Mmmm.. the thought of you Stevie on YOUR knees just riles me up... I think I wanna put you down on your knees, before me...  :-*

Mmmmmmmm....we are LONG overdue for a match up! Are you around Friday?
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5858 on: December 20, 2023, 06:30:07 PM »

{alt}

{alt}

ohh come on stevie, i did'ent slap you that hard
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5859 on: December 21, 2023, 12:40:41 AM »

{alt}

{alt}

Mmmmmmmm....we are LONG overdue for a match up! Are you around Friday?

Mmhmm, loooong overdue. I'll be around in the evening my sweet Stevie  :-*

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5860 on: December 21, 2023, 10:36:15 PM »
:( Evenings are tricky for me

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5861 on: December 27, 2023, 01:26:37 AM »
Hmmm, we'll definitely have to tangle some other time, my sweet Stevie. I can't wait to take you down, whip your gorgeous ass, tie you up nice and tight, and prove to everyone that I am the Queen of the Silks  :-* :-*

:( Evenings are tricky for me

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
« Reply #5862 on: December 27, 2023, 03:20:15 AM »
:) My! Silk is so slickly luscious. To be a spider on the wall, watching. More exquisite yet would be to somehow participate. The watchers watching (figured it out yet? Probably not lol)

Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5863 on: January 01, 2024, 02:43:37 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEARS ..

To Stevie and the sexy, sensual Silks .. Silk Stockings girls!!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5864 on: January 01, 2024, 10:56:49 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEARS ..

To Stevie and the sexy, sensual Silks .. Silk Stockings girls!!
thank you very much
Happy new year to you too