News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 15

• 27 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 15
« on: July 26, 2017, 05:03:39 AM »
Katherine and Riae team up to knock Gypsyy out of the match as the almost break the girl in two.  Evangelina makes Vixen surrender with a torture rack while Carmen uses a bronco buster to knock out Squee.  FawnL sends Ackley's sexy ass out of the ring and match.

Xiu grabs Satelina by the hair and whips her around the ring and then uses a snap mare to send her to the mat.  As Satelina sits dazed, Xiu drags her to the ropes as sets her ass over the bottom ropes.  Xiu takes her fist and violates Satelina from behind with it up her pussy until she submits.   With her fist still in Satelina, Sivir grabs Xiu's hair and pulls her also dragging Satelina via Xiu's fist in her kitty.  Xiu's hand pops free after a hard pull and Sivir body splashes Xiu before using her massive tits to smother poor Xiu out as she tries to fight back.

The bell rings and 5 new Suicide Girls enter along with FCF girls Stacy and Kim...Time to up the ante and enjoy the action....

1) Riae

2) Katherine

{alt}

3) Evangelina
{alt}

4) Sivir
{alt}

5) FawnL
{alt}

6) Carmen
{alt}

7) Ozmoz
{alt}

8) Opaque
{alt}

9) Emerald
{alt}
{alt}

10) Aeonn

11) Riley

12) Kim
{alt}

13) Stacie
{alt}

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 05:56:25 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 15
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 08:02:52 AM »
Gypsy is powerless against the double team and has to tap out, though Katherine doesn't release her until after she has leaned her head down and forcibly made out with the conquered woman. Finally satisfied she drops Gypsy to the floor and gets back to her feet, giving her a bit of help exiting the ring as she shoves her out under the bottom rope with her foot. "That should teach these girls a lesson about interrupting don't you think Riae?" She asks, turning back around to face Riae with a sly smirk on her lips. "Now where were we?"

Katherine took a step towards Riae then stopped as she spotted Evangelina drop Vixen down onto the mat, the suicide girl a defeated mess with Evangelina standing tall over her. "On second thought, why don't we take out all these suicide wannabe's?" Katherine then runs right at Evangelina, going for a clothesline across the woman's chest to knock her back into the ropes, followed by a body to body, and tit to tit, splash when she bounced off of them.

{alt}

FawnL

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 10:21:52 AM »
...well..back to my forces...stopped dripping..and ready to throw some more bitches out of the ring...
I guess I have already my new target..that funny little thing with blue hair....Kim....
"Ehi Fairy..." I call her...walking fast to meet her.."..guess you are in the wrong place....you should be in a fairy tale.."
and I smash my extended arm as I run ...catching her in the throat and sending her to the mat on her back, gulping for air...
then dropping with all my weight - luckily for her I am light - on her stomach....she grunts in pain....as I seat and straddle her...
and start slapping her face vigorously...left and right..left and right...
"I want your cheek to become purple and match your hair, little bitch..." I whisper .....laughing...

Offline Contestator

• God Member
  • NO VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN! This is just a game
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 11:48:36 AM »
i go for Evangelina :)

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 08:01:31 PM »
I bronco bust the hell out of Squee slamming my naked sweaty pussy in her face before I squeeze my thighs around her head and smother her in my pussy.  I see Eva at the same time torture racking Vixen clawing at the thick Vixen's naked pussy making her scream and submit.  Squee is out under me but I continue to ride her face as I feel pleasure of her lips and nose rubbing against my labia and clit.  I then see Eva take a huge clothesline by Katherine that turns her inside out for a 360 flip in the air and knocks Eva's big tits out of her top.

Me:  OH SHIT!!!!

I get up off of Squee as I see Katherine go for a splash on my sexy Cuban partner.  Before Katherine can get a pin, I grab her by her hair and pull her off of Eva.

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 09:43:46 PM »
Looking around at all the girls I was just bout to head towards Eva when I turn and get blast in the throat by fawnl. Crashing hard I hold my throat as she drop down on my belly mounting me and start slapping me back and forth. I bring my hands up to cover my face as I try to bring my legs up around her head and pull her down off me to stop her slap party she doing to my face

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 10:36:49 PM »
Looking around at all the girls I was just bout to head towards Eva when I turn and get blast in the throat by fawnl. Crashing hard I hold my throat as she drop down on my belly mounting me and start slapping me back and forth. I bring my hands up to cover my face as I try to bring my legs up around her head and pull her down off me to stop her slap party she doing to my face

Adjusts my tiny black kini top and thong, looking sooooooo unconcerned as all these tramps square off.....yawnnnnnnnnnns.   Then Fawn catches my attention as she goes for the bright blue haired Kimberly. 

I smile evilly sensing a great opportunity to bump Fawn off (something I've been wanting to do for a long time) so i sneak up behind her as she mounts and begins swinging at Kimberly......"hey bitch, take on someone your own size" i hiss as i bury both of my hands into Fawn's dark hair, scrapping her scalp as i do, and jerk her head back hard, attempting to drag her off Kimberly.  I catch Kimberly's eye and wink at her, a non verbal signal that i want to team-up with her (at least right now) to take out Fawn......Stacie
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 10:40:44 PM by goddess_stacie »

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 12:15:43 AM »
Winking back at stacie I get back to my feet and see fawnl being held and slap her hard in the face for all the slap she gave me. Thinking alittle evil I swing my knee up between fawnl legs to connect with her cxnt liking to grind my knee against it after bashing it a few times. "Still think I'm just a fairytale fawnl." Smirking giving stacie a nod to see what she want to do next

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Carmen, Katherine and Evangelina
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2017, 05:00:11 AM »
Riae watches Katherine splash sexy Eva and holds her on the mat in a sexy pose.  Riae watches Katherine's sexy ass as she notices Carmen protect her friend by grabbing her hair and ripping her off.

Coming up behind Carmen who is distracted by Katherine, she doesn't see me come up behind her.  I bend down and cxnt bust the bitch.  As Carmen bends down, I get my hands around her neck and drop down causing her chin to bounce off my shoulder.  Watching Carmen fall back and point "she is yours Katherine" and drop my ass on Eva's face for a reverse facesit....yt

{alt}
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 05:08:37 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 06:09:57 AM »
Katherine was feeling on top of the world after the wild ride she sent Eva on, flipping the woman head over heels through the air with a rough landing to follow, the woman's decent pair of tits popping right out of her top upon impact. "Whats with the bikini anyways? Too afraid to go nude like the rest of us?" After that accusation Katherine took to the air herself and splashed down hard over top of Eva, flattening the woman's tits beneath her own, though she barely had any time to savor the moment before a pair of hands grabbed at her hair.

"Oh, the other part of the bitches loco!" Katherine shouted even with Carmen dragging her away by her deep green hair, nails digging into the woman's wrists just below her palms only for Riae to come up behind Carmen and swiftly put her in her place.

"Sounds fair, enjoy your meal Riae, I know I will." Katherine turns to Carmen, the little interloper, and with a delighted grin on her lips she steps up to her side and pulls up on Carmen's right arm by the wrist. She then drops down onto her back, bringing her legs up and around the captured arm to cement the arm lock submission hold on Carmen. Her legs press down hard on Carmen's tits, Katherine going so far as to trap those lovely mounds between her legs and squeeze hard while keeping that arm yanked back.

{alt}

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 06:48:39 AM »
As I go to help Eva, I feel pain in my now bare pussy as I take a hard kick from behind.  As I grab myself moaning, Raie gives me a stunner that causes me to fall back and flip over onto my stomach ass up in the air near the ropes.

Katherine comes over grabs my arm, locking her legs around my arm putting me in an arm lock.

Me:  AAAAYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!! FUCK!!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!

I stretch my leg over the middle rope to hopefully get the hold broken.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 07:05:33 AM »
Katherine looks over to the ropes where she finds Carmen's leg laying on top of the bottom one and can't help but chuckle at the sight, did Carmen really think there was such a thing as a rope break in a royale match like this? "A rope break? Oh no, guess I have to break the hold..." She said as sarcastically as she could before doing just that, driving her legs down hard against Carmen's chest one more time before rolling backwards to get back on her feet in a low crouch.

Reaching down Katherine grabs Carmen by her head and drags her back up to her feet, repaying Carmen for pulling on her hair a moment ago. Katherine threw Carmen towards the ropes and chased after, jumping up to slam her tits right into the woman's face when she bounced off the ropes and came back towards her!

She'd knock Carmen right back into the ropes only now Katherine would shove her body against hers, going tit to tit and belly to belly with one hand yanking back on Carmen's hair. "Hows this, better?"

{alt}

FawnL

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2017, 10:41:59 AM »
...still slapping the little fairy blue thing when all of a sudden my head is pulled back from my hair....
"OOUUCCCHHHHHHHHH   " I scream in pain as my scalp is burning.....
Some bitch is holding me from behind and lifting up from Kim...
The little blue haired slut comes to me and slaps my face few times....my head turning left and right...tasting blood inside my mouth...dazed...
then...SMACKKKKKK... the dirty bitch smashes her knee up into my unprotected groin, crushing my clit...I moan in utter pain...
I feel sick....my legs shaking and the hold on my hair is the only thing that prevent me from collapsing to the floor....

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2017, 03:19:38 PM »
Katherine pulls me up off of the mat by my hair roughly and sends me into the ropes.  Her tits nail me in the face causing me to fall backwards, but the ropes catch me and cause me to bounce back off the ropes again into her where she catches me in a tit to tit bear hug.  Our tits and bellys rub as she grabs me by my long wet black hair pulling on it.

Me:  YOU FUCKING BITCH UGGGGHHHH!!!!

I send knee up between her thighs aiming for her slit!

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2017, 01:13:31 AM »
Smiling as fawnl look hurt from my knee I look a stacie and grab fawnl head and push her face into my boobs smothering her. Keeping my arms wrap around her head I bring my knees up into her guta few time to drive the air out of her lungs. "Hey stacie why don't you show this slut some tender love and care since I heard her clit gothe mash.