News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alex vs Kelsey - Part 4 - Conclusion

• 3 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Alex vs Kelsey - Part 4 - Conclusion
« on: January 23, 2019, 05:33:39 AM »

Part 4:

“FUCKING HELL WHORE!!!” Alex yelled at Kelsey!  “Let’s go Slut!! Kelsey yelled back!  Alex’s face got really stern and tight as she said, “Fine… Let’s go bitch!” and slammed her pussy back into Kelsey’s! “mmmmmfffffff!” Kelsey moaned at the impact. (I could tell she was a little sore from the pounding she was taking earlier) After absorbing the blow from Alex’s pussy pound, Kelsey returned fire and slammed her pussy back into Alex’s forcing a grunt from her at the impact! “FUCK!” Alex exclaimed as she wasn’t expecting as much fight from Kelsey. Now, both girls were holding their asses up off the ground, pumping their pussies into each other as hard as they could! Each grunting and moaning at each impact. “Unnngggh” AAhhhh…” “mmmmmgggnnhhhh” I could see Kelsey’s pussy turning more and more red as each impact was taking it’s tole, just like Alex’s. Alex took the lead as she suddenly picked up her hand and pulled Kelsey’s right foot out from under her and caused her to fall to her right! This allowed Alex to mount her again and instead of pounding her pussy down onto Kelsey, this time she slammed them together in one, hard solid pound and forced them together again! “AAAAHHHHHHNNGGGGGGGG” yelled out Kelsey as her pussy was all but swallowed by Alex’s!

“SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!” moaned Alex , ‘YES!! That’s it!”  Kelsey’s eyes widened a bit as she felt Alex’s pussy tighten around hers. Alex then began gyrating her hips as she was holding a firm grip on Kelsey’s pussy! Kelsey suddenly began moaning in pleasure as Alex had also been able to keep a hold on her clit as well! “MMMNNNGGHHHFFFUUUCCKKKK!!!!!” Kelsey moaned out as Alex smiled! With Alex being on top of Kelsey, she was able to hold the pressure by just sitting on her pussy and not expending as much energy! Soon, Alex was working her pussy so fast, it was like she was fucking a cock and working the guy over to make him cum, except, she was working over Kelsey pretty good!  “OH GODDD … OH GODDDD OOHHHHHHGGGGGGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!” Kelsey screamed out inside of the first few minutes of this hold!  Kelsey came so hard she literally squirted into Alex again!  “AAAHHHH FUCCKK YEAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Alex moaned as she felt Kelsey’s cum hit the inside of her pussy! Alex continued this “pussy lock” that she had on Kelsey and continued fucking her while holding a grip on Kelsey!  Kelsey was literally along for the ride at this point and was doing everything she could to hold on!  She reached up and grabbed a full hand full of Alex’s huge tit and squeezed as hard as she could! “AAHH!!!! SHIT!!!!” screamed Alex, which caused her to let go of the grip on Kelsey’s pussy, but she kept up the fucking motion! Now, she was grinding hard on Kelsey as their pussies were so wet that they were squishing and splashing around as they pumped into each other!

“FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!” Yelled Kelsey as she was still being controlled by Alex and her super sexy wet pussy!  Alex’s motion and strength was so great that she was hitting Kelsey’s clit twice for every one time that Kelsey was hitting hers!  Yes, Alex was moaning hard and strong with Kelsey, but She was definitely working my girl over good!  Truly, I’d never imagine Kelsey being controlled like this during a sex-fight! I know that against Taylor, she more or less gave up the fight for her feelings for Taylor and me for that night, but now… Kelsey was really working against Alex and Alex was totally cumming out on top! “Oh, fuck!! OH, God!! YES! NO! NO! NO! NO! OH FUCK YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!” Kelsey screamed out her next orgasm and bucked hard against Alex, who was close to cumming too!  By the end of Kelsey’s orgasm, Alex yelled out, “OH GOD YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!” as she came and soaked hers and Kelsey’s pussy with her juices as she squirted when she came this time!

Kelsey was still gasping and panting for air, laying on her back as she went totally limp after her orgasm when Alex, who also dropped onto her back while cumming, began stirring and sitting up.  She looked at Kelsey panting and trying to catch her breath and said, “OK slut, it’s time we finally show you why you’re losing tonight!” As I watched in total awe and amazement, Alex slowly got up to her knees, then to her feet. She then grabbed Kelsey’s legs and lifted the up and rolled Kelsey into what the wrestling world would almost call a match box pin. Kelsey’s shoulders were on the ground, but her ass what sticking straight up in the air with her legs spread.  Alex stepped over Kelsey and literally lowered her pussy down onto Kelsey’s, sealing them both together! Kelsey moaned in disagreement with this, but was still too drained to put up much of a fight.  Alex then grabbed ahold of Kelsey’s right leg and stabilized herself, and then, just like that, it was on!

Alex began pumping her pussy and sliding it against Kelsey’s like a girl in a hip-hop video! Honestly, it was a blur as fast as she was pumping her pussy!  Immediately Kelsey was moaning and grunting!  “AHHh… Unnnggghh… fffhhnnngggg” as Alex was more of a “Nnnnggggghhh..FFFFFNNGGGYYYAHHHHH!!” sounds. I could see the fluids quickly flowing from Alex and running down Kelsey’s back and stomach as Alex was still working on Kelsey like a pro!  Kelsey’s eyes gave her away almost instantly as I looked down at her and her eyes were plastered tightly shut and I could see the strain on her face as she was doing her best to keep from cumming! I looked back at Alex and she was still fucking Kelsey like there was no tomorrow!  Kelsey had even grabbed hold of Alex’s legs and was holding on tightly!  Not another 30 seconds when by before Kelsey totally screamed her orgasm!  ‘OOHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUCCKKKKKKKK YYEEEEAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!” Kelsey totally squirted her orgasm!!  She came so hard she literally sprayed everyone as Alex continued to fuck her pussy as Kelsey’s orgasm seemed to last for minutes. “FUCH YEAH SLUT!!!! That’s it! Keep cumming for me!” “OH SHIT!!!!” Alex said as she had a small orgasm at Kelsey’s last convulsion as apparently Kelsey’s position changed just a little bit. “FUCK!” Alex moaned out!  Again, Kelsey was gasping for breath beneath Alex.

Alex then began again, but this time she was not pumping so fast, but was more of a medium pace, so she could grind her pussy into Kelsey’s a bit harder this time! (To me, it looked like Kelsey was hanging on for dear life at this point. She was barely fighting back) One good grind and there was a deep “MMMMMNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHAHAAAAA” came from Kelsey as Alex slid her pussy across Kelsey’s. Alex slowed down and moved back slightly to find Kelsey’s clit sticking straight up, hard as a rock! “Ohh, baby! I knew you were still excited!!  This is going to be good!”  Alex looked down at Kelsey and said I a sexy way.  Alex then shifted just enough so that she lined up both of their clits and said, “Ok slut, here it comes!” and shoved her clit right into Kelsey’s!  “OH GOD FUCK!!!” immediately came from Kelsey and “JESUS CHRIST!!” Came from Alex as their clits collided! Alex began grinding their clits together as the pleasure shooting through both girls were almost too much! (I could see what looked like Alex’s legs starting to wobble some and Kelsey’s face tense up, yet show excitement and then pain.) “OH FUCK ME WHORE!!!!! FUUUCCCCKK MEEE NOOOOWWWWW!!” came from Kelsey as Alex was riding her!  (My mouth dropped when I heard that!) Alex suddenly got a huge grin on her face as she said, “Ok slut! You got it!”

Alex then dropped down onto Kelsey’s pussy and began grinding her as hard as she could! “MMMNNGGHHHH!!” came from Kelsey as Alex ground against her! Pussies being squashed together and clits sliding and swiping against each other as well!  Alex was moaning along with Kelsey, although not quite as much, and no where near as close to cumming as Kelsey was!  Alex then picked up the pace just a little bit and then, I could see the official beginning of the end for Kelsey.  Kelsey was moaning and panting as fast as Alex was pumping her pussy into her! “ahhh…ahh…<panting>  aahhh…aaahhh… <panting> ffffu…fufuu…fuuuckkk…<gasp> oh god yes!” Kelsey was moaning almost constantly now!  Alex looked at me while she was totally controlling my girl and gave me the most sexy, seductive smile I’d ever seen on her. I looked down and could see the strain on Kelsey’s face as she was totally fighting her up coming orgasm! Tears began flowing from her eyes as she squeezed them tightly while panting and trying to control her body! I could also see Alex beginning to struggle some to stay on top of Kelsey as she’d been squatting down onto Kelsey this whole time! However, Alex’s thick, solid legs and ass definitely gave her all she needed to maintain position!  Suddenly, Alex looked down and Kelsey, then back up at me and with a huge grin, continued her pumping against Kelsey!

Then, it happened! “OHHHHHH……HOOOLY FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK SSSHHHHHIITTTTTT YOU FUCKING cxnt WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kelsey screamed out!   Alex slid backwards just a bit and Kelsey squirted 5 feet into the air as she came so hard!  With each convulsion that Kelsey had she’d squirt straight up!!  I was totally dumbfounded as I’d never seen her cum that hard in all our time together!!!   Kelsey came for a solid 5 minutes as Alex began rubbing her clit as she was cumming in order to prolong it!  Finally, Alex got off of Kelsey and just let her fall to the floor.  “So, slut, do you give? Do you admit I’ve got the better pussy!?” Alex asked.   Kelsey was totally gasping for air and looked like she was about to pass out! “ANSWER ME!!!!!!” Alex yelled at Kelsey!   “OK….<Pant><Gasp> You win.. <pant> <gasp>” Kelsey barely got out as she rolled to her side away from me.  Alex jumped up and yelled, “YES!! I told you slut!” then came over to me as I was in shock with a hard on! Alex got to me, straddled me and sat down on my cock, engulfing it in one shot and squeezed her pussy tight! This brought me back to reality with the quickness as she also kissed me full on!

Alex road me for at least 10 minutes before I was ready to cum and when I came, we timed it perfectly and both came at the same time! She then fell over onto me and just sat there, both of us trying to catch our breath! I looked at Kelsey and she was still laying there, not facing me and I could tell it appeared that she was crying a little.   I then told Alex to untie me. She did, and then got up and went to the restroom. I went to Kelsey to console her and picked her up in my arms and held her. I hugged her tightly and asked if she was ok. All she did was nod twice and then said, as she choked back tears, “I don’t want you to see me like this.” She turned and pulled away from me and went to the bedroom and shut the door. Alex walked out right as the door close and saw me sitting there with a depressed look on my face.  I slowly began putting my shorts and shirt on.

Alex walked up to me, stopped and looked at me, turned my face up to hers and leaned down and gave me one of the softest kisses I’ve ever had.  A total 180-degree change from just a few minutes ago. After a few seconds, I pulled back a bit and said, “look, I know I was the stakes and I know Kelsey got herself into this, but I feel too bad for her right now. I’m sorry.” As Alex started to respond, the bedroom door opened and Kelsey stepped out, face red from crying.  She was carrying an over the shoulder duffle bag full of… well, full of something. She walked over and Alex and I both stopped her as she was trying to pass.  “Honey…” I began, but was cut off. “I’m leaving. I can’t be here while you belong to her.” Kelsey said.  I began to speak again, but was cut off by Alex. “Kelsey, look.  I don’t want you to go anywhere. That was never part of the plan.” Alex said. “ALEX! YOU won, I lost… I agreed to give you Michael for 2 weeks, but I never agreed to stay here and watch you fuck my boyfriend daily! NO MAM! Not going to happen!” Kelsey yelled. “NO, Kelsey!! YOU don’t understand.” Alex started as she grabbed Kelsey’s arm and twisted her to look straight at Alex. “I want you both!” Alex said as she leaned in an put a soft, sensual kiss on Kelsey. “I want you both and I knew I would at least have a chance by challenging you to this fight!” (well, my jaw dropped) Kelsey was speechless also. “Kelsey, I’ve wanted you both since the first day I saw you two! Yes, I was able to get Michael first due to the situation, but I’ve wanted you since that day also! This was just the best way I could try, without feeling odd telling you so!”

Kelsey, still in disbelief at what she’d just heard was still standing there in awe. Her shock was slowly turning into a small grin. I think I even started to grin a little myself. “So,” Kelsey said, “All of this was to get both of us?  You could have just said something!” as she gave a sideways look and grin to Alex. Alex replied, “I’ll remember that next time! Now, put your bag down and you both come join me in bed!” as she turned and walked towards our bedroom. I looked at Kelsey and grinned as we both turned and followed Alex into the bedroom!

I hope I was able to make a worthy story for you ladies!  I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!   

Offline Alex_Sfights

Re: Alex vs Kelsey - Part 4 - Conclusion
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 06:07:38 AM »
I can only say "thank you" for all the times you gave us all this joy and excitement. I really loved this story and hope you keep up the great work! Oh, it got even better now that I have beaten kelsey for good! I hope she will find the way back on the winning tracks... Just not... Ummm... Against me, lol.
Trillian: Alex_Sfights

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 01:45:37 PM »
I can only say "thank you" for all the times you gave us all this joy and excitement. I really loved this story and hope you keep up the great work! Oh, it got even better now that I have beaten kelsey for good! I hope she will find the way back on the winning tracks... Just not... Ummm... Against me, lol.

Alex, Thank you so much!!  YOU are totally amazing!  Thank you for all your support and even your advice at times!  You helped me in this, and many other stories, more than you'll ever know!    So, Thank YOU!

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 07:40:42 PM »
Oh wow... that was seriously HOT! And what a happy ending!  ;D

Alex definitely took Kelsey apart here, totally overwhelming the smaller brunette's body and fucking her brains out!

It'll be interesting to see if she's managed to genuinely 'tame' her rival/friend/lover, or if Kelsey will start to push back after spending those two weeks under Alex's (apparently more powerful) pussy!

Excellent work, Michael James!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 10:06:38 PM by Augur »
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile